Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please Type Me

Video:
    https://youtu.be/39O1cRWOX_I

Section 1

How do you work? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters that determine whether you can do work or not? What are they?

I find the quickest means to finish the task and act to do it. i will bulldoze through tasks to get them done ASAP. People work to find underlying purpose in their lives, to keep them engaged and ensure they can function in society. If you're capable of acting in the world you can do work. Your abilities will impact what sort of work you can do, e.g. brittle pensioners souldn't be doing intensive blue collar work. Children should study but for the gains education will give them in the long run. They shouldn't be working for money because money shouldn't be a concern for them unless they've got bad parents.

I get irritated when people define their lives by the job they do. Work and employment are not the same. Employment work tends to be soul destroying because your working for the success of others rather than yourself and those you wish to make better in life.

How do you determine the quality of work? How do you determine the quality of a purchase? Do you pay any attention to it?

Are they meeting or surpassing their potential? Is the task completed to a very high standard? Are they significantly improving upon what came before - the 10x Rule? Would i want them to do the task again? Would I trust them for more difficult tasks?

The quality of a purchase is determined by how well it does what you need it to do. The appearance of the items matter as well. They should look futuristic because we neded to give an impression to others that we are mkoving into the future.
    I get frustrated looking at the quality of mundane tasks, e.g. cleaning etc. I do focus, though, on how well specific projects have done in terms of quality.

There is a professional next to you. How do you know they are a professional? How do you evaluate their skill?

Certificates. Credentials. Do they appear competent? Do they know what they are talking about? Can they give constructive suggestions which don't appear to be making shortcuts so they can do a botched job? Do they give the sense they know how to accomplish what i set out for them to accomplish?

If you struggle to do something, how do you fix that? Do you know if your performance is better or worse than others?

Figure it out for myself or conduct research when I become stuck. I'm a perfectionistic who struggles to evaluate my perfomance relative to others. My standards are incredibly high as well.

How do you measure the success of a job? What standard do you use? Do you pay attention to it? When should you deviate from this standard?

Does it accomplish what it sets out to achieve? Does it do more than what we set out to achieve solving problems that would arise in the future? I use my own standards. Others people standards are irrelevant to me. I'll try adhere to others standards when required but I prefer creating my own. I deviate from other standards when its inferior to mine. When mine are inferior I claim the external ones as my own integrating them so my own become better.

Meta: Felt good expressing my views on work. Seemed very natural.

Section 2

What is a whole? Can you identify its parts? Are the parts equivalent to the whole?

Everything that constitues a system. Yes but its frustrating spending significant periods of time doing it unless theirs a purpose to it. In non-linear systems no. The parts do not make up the whole. the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? How do you know you are being logical?

Logics are just languages we use to check for logical validity. What matters is soundness, i.e. is it true or false? My view doesn't correlate with the norm. The norm would suggest that logical means common sense which is a load of hogwash. I think I'm being logical but its not too much of a concern. I'm more concerned with truth rther than being logical.

What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Explain how hierarchy is used in a system you are familiar with.

A system basically. Government structures. Families. Economies. Sport competitions. They reflect who or what is more powerful than others so we ca organise people and things. In economies, hierarchies determine the organisation structure of businesses but also which players in the market are big ones, e.g. Apple and Microsoft and IBM, and small ones, e.g. startups.

What is classification? How does classification work? Why is it needed and where is it applied? Give examples.

Reduces something to some property making it easier for us to understand them. In the sciences and business and life in general. People use them to categorise food in their chillers, etc.

Are your ideas consistent? How do you know they are consistent? How do you spot inconsistency in others' ideas?

No. I'm more concerned with verifiable truth rather than logical consistency. i can sense bullshit but i tend to be very naive so people can contradict themselves and i'll only realise later what happened.

Meta: Felt meh explaining this section. It[s very important but not important at the same time. You cannot change the world without understanding hierarchies but I'm not attached to any hierarchy unless I created it. Even then i will chnage that to my will.

Section 3

Can you press people? What methods do you use? How does it happen?

I struggle pressing others. I'm too focused on respecting their boundaries but once I stop caring I am adept at pushing boundaries to get what I want. I become a trailblazer focused on getting what needs to be done ensuring others fall into line. I use a mixture of mentoring/coaching and plain assertiveness. I fear my assertiveness levels in case I become too dictatorial.

How do you get what you want? What do you do if you have to work to get what you want?

I decide on what I want and then pursue it putting in the necessary work. I struggle if my goals aren't instantly achievable though.

How do you deal with opposition? What methods do you use to defend your interests?

I'm focused on avoiding opposition initially. Cooperation is better. Persuasion and outsmarting the opposition becomes necessary when people want to oppose me. I will use formal structures to get what I want from opponents building strong cases against people then hitting them hard.

When do you think it's ok to occupy someone's space? Do you recognize it?

No, you should recognize people's boundaries. I wouldn't want my boundaries violated so it should be the same for others as well. There are times, though, when it is necessary to disregard others' space/boundaries when big picture concerns affecting a large number of people is affected.

Do others think you are a strong-willed person? Do you think you have a strong will?

Yes to both. I have had to fight hard against obstacles in my life in order to try live in accordance to my dreams and aspirations. People who know me well recognise my strength and resolve. Those who don't tend to only see the soft demeanour I show to others.

Meta: Answering these questions was more interesting because it dealt with issues i'm strong at but weak at as well. Theres important aspects of myself in this section but I struggle in this area a lot as well.

Section 4

How do you satisfy your physical senses? What examples can you give? What physical experiences are you drawn to?

I have to listen to loud music to get any sense of physical senses from the music. I have good spacial awareness but otherwise I neglect what the physical senses tell me.

How do you find harmony with your environment? How do you build a harmonious environment? What happens if this harmony is disturbed?

I can get very angry if my harmony id disturbed. I tend not to take any proactive approach to finding harmony in my environment. Other than when others intrude it doesn't bother me too much.

What does comfort mean to you? How do you create it?

Soft sensations on my bed or chair. Just sitting down doing little. I prefer doing things though even if it reading or writing.

How do you express yourself in your hobbies? How do you engage yourself with those things?

I'm active when i engage in my hobbies. They tend to be more mind focussed, e.g. reading, writing, etc. I have to make an effort to enagge in my hobbies.

Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself, or trust someone else to do it? Why?

I'd design the room myself ensuring it functioned how I wanted it to function. I wouldn't trust others unless they had a lot of expertise and demonstration of good design then I would entrust them.

Meta: Felt very little when answering the questions.

Section 5

Is it acceptable to express emotions in public? Give examples of inappropriate expressions of emotions.

Absolutely. I dislike expression anger because of traumatic experiences in my past. Abusive emotions that disregard the dignity of others is inappropriate. Unconstructive emotions that don't help achieve any tangible goal or purpose irritates me as well. Passion and drive I do like expressing though. Channeling emotions, even anger, to achieve something spectacular.

How do you express your emotions? Can you tell how your expressions affect others in a positive or negative way?

I'm very subdued and controlled with my emotions. I prefer expressing them in private because i fear others will emotionally manipulate me otherwise. I do radiate emotions though despite trying to control them and suppress them at times. I'm much more myself when I can freely express myself emotionally without fearing the impact it will have on myself. I'm too self-conscious on how I come across to others.

Are you able to change your demeanor in order to interact with your environment in a more or less suitable way? How do you determine what is suitable?

I tend to be very polite and generally cheerful even if i feel the exact opposite. I decide based on what I want to express at others and whether such emotions will have the impact I want. They must ensure they fit within my moral framework as well.
    In what situations do you feel others' feelings? Can you give examples of when you wanted to improve the mood of others?

Whenever I'm interested in the emotions of others or I have to do it because its part of my responsibilities as a leader. I'm good at sensing the emotional atmosphere of a room but because I'm not in touch with my own emotions I tend to not take responsibility for changing it even though I can see way of doing it. Usually I improve the mood of others when they're struggling either in the moment or limiting beliefs are having an adverse affect of their wellbeing and potential.

How do others' emotions affect you? How does your internal emotional state correlate or contrast with what you express?

My inner state and external state do contrast. I can put a front on but the mask can slip if I've used it for long periods of time. I tend to be very serious most of the time so I can keep control of my emotions otherwise they'd erupt and flow freely. They can affect me a lot so I have to shut them off to stop getting an emotional overload.

Meta: This is an integral section but reflects the fact that I'm broken inside making it more difficult to type myself.

Section 6

How can you tell how much emotional space there is between yourself and others? How can you affect this space?

How frequently they speak to me. Tone of voice. I don't really care tbh how close I am with others unless your particularly special person or in the group I'm leading. Otherwise I care more about self-expression or at least thats what I want to do.

How do you determine how much you like or dislike someone else? How does this affect your relationships?

How they treat me and others. There moral code. How charismatic and successful they are. No one is perfect so i tend to keep my distance to ensure I don't get maltreated.

How do you move from a distant relationship to a close one? What are the distinguishing characteristics of a close relationship?

Emotional intimacy. Not sure as i don't really prioritise it. I prefer being myself and people can like or not. When I focus on relationships I'm no longer playing to my strengths.

How do you know that you are a moral person? Where do you draw your morality from? Do you believe others should share your beliefs on what's moral? Why?

I don't but I am very principled to ensure I am moral. I draw my morality from my intellect and external sources, such as moral philosophy and what I think objectively true morality is. As long as I treat others with respect and dignity while fighting to make the world a better place I consider myself to be moral.

Someone you care about is acting distant to you. How do you know when this attitude is a reflection of your relationship?

Most of the time I ignore this information.I don't make an active attempt to manage my relationships. I can be quite the hermit at times becasue of this. If they behave differently then I get a bit worried though.

Meta: Again this is an important but not important part of me at the same time.

Section 7

How can you tell someone has the potential to be a successful person? What qualities make a successful person and why?

Factors such as intellect, will, determination, ambition, drive and passion. Seeing beyond what currently exist so they can see what could be. Expressing any of these characteristics in a systematic fashion that helps them achieve their agenda makes me inclined to think they will be succesful in life.

Where would you start when looking for a new hobby? How do you find new opportunities and how do you choose which would be best?

On the web with gaming, Google searches, etc. Whichever satisfies my curiousity or fits with my own agenda of what i want to achieve in life.

How do you interpret the following statement: "Ideas don't need to be feasible in order to be worthwhile." Do you agree or disagree, and why?

They do need to be feasible because the purpose of having ideas is to enact change on the world for the better. They don't need to be feasible in the present though. To change the world you need to be ahead of the game and ahead of your time. What matters is it theoretically feasible in some future time? If so, then its worthwhile.

Describe your thought process when relating the following ideas: swimming, chicken, sciences. Do you think that others would draw the same or different connections?

You can use sports science to enhance the stamina and technique of swimmers. You can use biological sciences to grow stem cells of chickens so we can manufacture chicken meat without killing them aiding in the fight against animal cruelty and climate change.

How would you summarize the qualities that are essential to who you are? What kind of potential in you has yet to be actualized and why?

Intellect, drive, ambition and empathy. The ability to enact change on the scale I want is an area that I need significant improvement in. Navigating the power structures of the world around us so I can manipulate them. I can see how to do it but acting upon it is a different matter. I need pushing to act in a certain way and more confidence so I can do it successfully.

Meta: Important but not important at the same time.

Section 8

How do people change? Can you describe how various events change people? Can others see those changes?

They are changing all the time but only in a minor or incidental way. Significant change is much rarer but feasible. I do like encouraging people to drastically change so they can become their best selves. Traumatic events can change people suddenly. As time passes people's priorities change as they become more aware of how precious time is. This can lead to midlife crises, etc but also a gradual shift in someone's outlook.

How do you feel and experience time? Can time be wasted? How?

Time just flows. Yes time can be wasted. Humanity is wasting time not tackling climate change or poaching of vulnerable animal species. White rhinos have become functionally extinct because humanity has no sense of collective responsibility to other inhabitants of Earth. I waste time procrastinating because I fear being a success. I don't put my time to good use letting my workplace dictate my priorities ensuring I don't live a purposeful life. This is all self-sabotaging behavioiur because I hate myself.

Is there anything that cannot be described with words? What is it? If so, how can we understand what it is if language does not work?
    God cannot be expressed in words. Emotions can be similar at times as well. We cannot use our intellects to understand that which cannot be understood by language. In the absence of rationality, faith is required. This is why you cannot intellectually underpin religious/theological beliefs. You can use language to approximate the truth though so we can use our intellect to understand a sense of what a deity is, even if lanaguage is inadequate to fully comphrehend the nature of a deity.

How do you anticipate events unfolding? How can you observe such unfoldments in your environment?

They just unfold. I usually get a good sense of how they will but i can also get it significantly wrong. I predicted that too much focus on political correctness would antagonise many who we need to support the cause. I usually observe and try to act to make such observations become reality.

In what situations is timing important? How do you know the time is right to act? How do you feel about waiting for the right moment?

Timing is important to ensure events have the desired impact so further change can be enacted. if you get the timing wrong then we lose momentum which stops progress. It is frustrating waiting for the right moment but it has to be done if you want to accomplish what you want to accomplish.

Meta: This felt enlightening talking about my outlook on time and I was able to use my intellect quite a bit as well.

Last edited by GarethMawer; 06-15-2021 at 08:04 PM.

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

Here’s a link to a 10 minute video where I give a brief description of my outlook on life, hobbies and struggles. https://youtu.be/39O1cRWOX_I

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi, GarethMawer. I watched a couple minutes of your video and my impression is ILI. That's a Ready, Fire!, Aim. I should probably read your questionnaire answers, but I'll do that later.

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Hi, GarethMawer. I watched a couple minutes of your video and my impression is ILI. That's a Ready, Fire!, Aim. I should probably read your questionnaire answers, but I'll do that later.
    Thank you ��. When I do the Gulenko and Talonov Beta tests I usually get EIE. I do get ILI if I do the Sociotype test though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb LSI

It's better to make typing videos at home, sitting and camera not holded by a hand.

> Gulenko and Talonov Beta tests I usually get EIE

redoing tests should happen after long time alike >1 year
    other tests