Thread: What makes Ni apparent in someone

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What makes Ni apparent in someone

I don't understand how I (IxIs) give off Ni. When you meet Se or Fe bases (for example), they exude Se or Fe, there's nothing to it. But what about Ni bases can be said to exude Ni?
    The only time I feel like my Ni is apparent to others (unconsciously, since they don't know socionics) is when i do specific things like give advice or write things with slight philosophical themes.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I basically identify Ni in others by a lack of Se and a sense they are suggestible to it

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I look for a certain abstract dreaminess.

In Ni-dom ILIs, this appears as a concern for the future, coupled with facts and a “get out of my face” Fe attitude.

In Ni-dom IEIs, this translates to a feeling that they have one eye always looking at a world that I can’t see in IEI-Nis, and a certain impractical but highly observant approach to life in IEI-Fes.

In creative Ni-types, I look for the abstract dark vision of the future, because they have one. Unlike the eager puppy LSEs, for example.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I look for a certain abstract dreaminess.

In Ni-dom ILIs, this appears as a concern for the future, coupled with facts and a “get out of my face” Fe attitude.

In Ni-dom IEIs, this translates to a feeling that they have one eye always looking at a world that I can’t see in IEI-Nis, and a certain impractical but highly observant approach to life in IEI-Fes.

In creative Ni-types, I look for the abstract dark vision of the future, because they have one. Unlike the eager puppy LSEs, for example.
    I presume you meant cannot see in IEI-Fe's.. This is very much an accuracy, though, nice insight.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For myself, it presents in my inertia, my detachment and rejection from the world, and this dreaminess exuding me.

There is something innately spiritual in my countenance, otherworldly. Others have told me I am unlike anyone they have before met, on numerous occasion.

I am very inside my own head, and it is almost as if I am living on two dimension at once. My higher self in head, and then the outward reality focus, which only is half, my legs just are in it, and you may need pull me down because I can have head too high up into my own self.

Very often it will be case of me missing things in conversation and blanking out.. I will get the central theme and point... I will analyze how my inner self is in contrast to the person and go by past implication with current tendency to forecast how person will be, and how they are overall..

Despite being autistic, I seem to sift through subtleties most others miss, be it in people, events, hidden meaning (in story, conversation, with life events), pattern, and pretty much most anything. It almost is as if I am psychic. My LII father figure who is hard septic of spiritual matter, has been made more open to spiritual possibility in his meeting me, and describes me as being very synchronized with the natural rhythms of life and having heightened perceptivity.

I often even subconsciously read patterns and it almost presents as psychic ability.. Knowing elevation of place always, knowing what time it is, knowing if something is nearby from afar, knowing if someone I care for is hurt, and I get visions if they are hurt before it happens.. Something in the frequency must change before they hurt and it is a subconscious pick up from a far out interaction in which I am attuned.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These things may not apply to all Ni-doms but some, just listed things that makes Ni-dom distinguishable:

IxI types sometimes say the most profound things. It is clear that they thoroughly thought about it, then they say "but what do I know" or "I am just talking, I don't know nothing" etc. You can't see Ni-creative saying such things, they are a bit more sassy

Ni-doms can stay in observant state for too long. Ni-creative is more prone to use what they observe in a short time compared to them.

Ni-doms are more prone to accept or state their weakness. Ni-creative also can do that but they also say overly confident things much more often compared to a Ni-dom.

It seems like sometimes they are too out of touch with reality. Especially when they hear something they want to hear, they ask it again in order to be sure that they heard it right This is more apperant in Ni-creative compared to Ni-dom. Again due to being out of touch, they sometimes built things in their head, one can understand this if they mumble or when they confess or when they are making a big deal of small things.

I have love and hate relationship with this feature of Ni: sometimes Ni egos are too deliberate, this is mostly apparent in Ni-creatives, when they do something, it is because they aim for something. Ni-doms are more chill compared to them.

Due to observant nature of Ni, whenever I am the focus of any Ni ego, I have this feeling of being watched carefully, hence I control what I do, what I say, how I am sitting/standing, I don't want to reveal something that I don't want them to catch.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I presume you meant cannot see in IEI-Fe's.. This is very much an accuracy, though, nice insight.
    My sentence was badly constructed.

I meant, IEI-Nis seem to have one eye always on a world that I can’t see.

IEI-Fes have more social desires, but they are very impractical (Te-PoLR).

Both sub-types are highly observant and tend to lose their own viewpoint when analyzing other people. This means that they can empathize with others to a very high degree, even to the point where they “become” the other person.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ni mainly manifests in three ways: coming up with one or a few goals/ambitions and sticking strongly to them, daydreaming a lot, and by creating imaginary worlds in my head.

My Se doesn’t help either with the rigidity. I will doggedly pursue what I want to do, which often hurts my social perception. I will obsessively talk about my goals at times; people say I don’t focus enough on relationships.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when their weirdness exceeds the weirdometer and they just don't care : )

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an INTp quasi-identity friend back in the day: remarkable freestyle rapper

Ni to me looks like vignettes. Someone with demonstrative Ni can really only see them as vignettes.

If an IEI can listen to you, stop, then interrupt you hysterical and earnest, you better believe they saw something.
    Last edited by skosh; 06-15-2021 at 04:28 AM. Reason: type error

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skosh View Post
    Ni to me looks like vignettes. Someone with demonstrative Ni can really only see them as vignettes.
    I don't understand what you mean. Would you care to elaborate?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know really. I as N base in certain mindset have made certain impressions to Se bases which in turn turns to confusion when I push back. Probably the style they walk, orientate etc "being not here". It is like all people can not easily differentiate.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    Ah yes, I don't really trust my judgements on current reality so I often search for someone to verify it for me.
    Sort of sounds enneagram 6, like a core or secondary fix.

Dragons:

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

I think we make an impression of living in an ivory tower waiting for someone to come by and say “Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, so that I may climb thy golden stair”.

I suppose we have one foot in reality and one foot “elsewhere”, so I’d say Ni probably does not actually “exude” in the way something like Se or Fe does since they have both feet on the ground. We probably don’t notice it so much in ourselves because if we did, we wouldn’t need Se to energize us.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni is the search of the unknown. The Ni type will think, and explore the unknown patterns in the universe, and the experience of existence.
    It should be a search for patterns that reflect "deep" universal truths, and seeing things from an abstract perspective.

A Ni person will try to see an intangible object that exists in the realm of essence of things.

It's like constantly capturing hidden connections between things, because to some extent, everything is connected. So it's very similar to Ne in how it operates (it's intuition anyway) but instead of focusing on the object it focuses on the subjective experience of the mind.

A real Ni type is weird, because he or she leaves in a parallel world of limitless fantasies. If they happen to adapt, they may become a messenger of some sort. But it's unlikely that they will be understood
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand what you mean. Would you care to elaborate?
    I guess the better term is episodic. Lets extend the example of an Ni-dom with their sights on you. Ni-demonstratives will eventually pick up on their behavior because there's a pattern. They can put the images together to see what they've been up to. In other cases, Ni-doms may project a flurry of images directly into your mind from a distance. They expertly move you to see what they see and how they got there. By the time you approach them, you're already on the level.

Demonstrative-Ni strikes me as episodic. I seem to be late to the play of images. What Ni-doms capture in real time the demonstrative Ni acknowledges only later, often out of exasperation.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha I definitely state my weakness shamelessly. only realized I did this (and that it's kind of a weird thing to do if you think about it) when I read Strat's Beta article. She states that presenting themselves as weak is the NF interpretation of how to defend themselves in a world defined by a "complex of subservience".
    I also recently noticed something related to this, although it is not spesific to beta. I think we all sometimes try to cover our seeking function and maybe our polr. So IxI types sometimes cover up their own power if they have it ofcourse

I'm curious-- what about being too deliberate bothers you?
    Yeah, that's totally true though even when i'm not being deliberate, there's usually a reason for that too-- it's not random.

I'm sorry you feel on guard around us though i totally understand because I would feel the same way around myself.
    Whenever they do or say something, I get a certain sense of they are aiming for something particular. I can love or hate it, it sometimes depends on what they are aiming for, sometimes it depends how they are trying to get there.

I also love and hate it due to same reasons sometimes, because I actually appreciate when somebody acts and speaks in a meaningful way, know what they are aiming for and at least trying to get there. However, sometimes I just want to do things and speak in a way without thinking or not aiming for anything and in those times when somebody is directing the events in some sort of way or trying to find meaning from what I say or do that way, it bothers me.

When I am dating or fighting or flirting with one, sometimes it feels like they are reading and acting through a script. Before the next match, I am preparing myself for the new scenario so I wouldn't caught off guard. I think this is not my perception, because on those cases, I have been asked if I play chess, I don't!

For example, it allures and captivates me when some Ni egos say profound things, describe and tell things in a metaphorical and poetic way using double meanings and all that stuff. Sometimes we start to communicate and flirt that way and sometimes this makes them interpret everything I say that way. So when I am saying things directly, they interpret as something else and then go on act on it.

Another example, EIEs sometimes use time, try to seen as busy, using scarcity in a way to appear more appealing. At my workplaces, if they had any oppurtunity to making me chase them due to work, they milk it. I am certain of what they aim because they couldn't cover all their tracks. I feel like they are trying to pull strings on me and I am not a puppet So these kind of things make me angry sometimes. I cannot even lash out after a while, because when I do, they actually transform into devoted and subservient individuals and I realized this puts me into an exact emotional position that they want since I like them more due to their transformation.

So my guards and shields are on due to the delibrate, planning nature of Ni. It is ok though, sometimes it is more fun this way
    Last edited by myresearch; 06-15-2021 at 12:19 AM.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DeliMeat Your Rapunzel reference is extremely accurate. I created an OC forever ago to represent myself in fantasy stories and he was literally just a gender-bent Rapunzel lol
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    IEI-Fes have more social desires, but they are very impractical (Te-PoLR).

Both sub-types are highly observant and tend to lose their own viewpoint when analyzing other people. This means that they can empathize with others to a very high degree, even to the point where they “become” the other person.
    You seem to have a very good understanding of how I work at least. I don't know how representative this is of all IEIs, but this very strongly resonates with me anyways!
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Sort of sounds enneagram 6, like a core or secondary fix.
    The only 6 i have is 7w6 but I see where you're coming from. it doesn't come from a place of fear or anxiety, just simply not trusting my judgement on reality, but i trust my judgement in other things.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    You seem to have a very good understanding of how I work at least. I don't know how representative this is of all IEIs, but this very strongly resonates with me anyways!

I have an IEI-Fe cousin. She's three weeks older than I am and she's the first girl I ever slept with - in a baby carriage. (That's her joke, incidentally. She sent me a picture of the two of us snoozing with our heads touching.) We were constant companions until college, so I got very used to her strange way of looking at the world (Te-PoLR). I think she did a Vulcan mind-meld on me or something while I was sleeping, because while most of the LIEs that I know have a hard time dealing with IEIs, I like and admire them. One of my best friends (along with an ESI) in HS was an IEI. The guy is fantastic at navigating through changes in the environment. I've since dated a couple of IEI-Fes and one of them wanted to get married, but at that point, I knew about Socionics and I wasn't going to do that to her. She really needs an SLE-Ti.

Actually, I just remembered that I dated a third one from Match last summer. She, too, liked me more than Socionics would predict. For some reason, I seem to be able to recognize IEIs very quickly.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    When I am dating or fighting or flirting with one, sometimes it feels like they are reading and acting through a script. Before the next match, I am preparing myself for the new scenario so I wouldn't caught off guard. I think this is not my perception, because on those cases, I have been asked if I play chess, I don't!
    I think that on my side it feels like I'm just following what feels to be the most appropriate pace of events. (I say follow, and it feels like following, but I suppose I am really the one directing it) This feels so natural that I wouldn't say it's deliberate.. except it is, like you point out, right? haha.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange Well that certainly makes sense then! I feel like most of your posts about IEI-Fe do a better job at explaining my type than I could lol
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What’s this? A conversation about Ni in IXIs?

Well, let me hijack it with Ni in EIEs.

I was undecided about my type but since I’ve actually come to what I think is my definite type. So I’ll just write about Ni from personal experience.

-) “If it can go wrong, it will go wrong”. Always aware of the fatalistic and negative ways a situation (business, relationships, etc) can go wrong. Apprehension. Inability to live in the moment and wait for the che será, será. Self-fulfilled prophecies. When I was very young I had the idea that I would be a good counter-intelligence officer, for some reason. A fear that others will squash you and you’re unprotected, so never truly relax.

-) A proclivity to stay up to date with political developments or finances which goes hand in hand with never being able to live and let live. Maybe obsession at times. It doesn’t mean that you’ll unavoidably become involved with politics or anything, only that you prefer it to ‘family’ issues, for example.

-) Rejection for soulless acts, as in, devoid of significance. Wanting to be in communion with something that has meaning. So, the flicker of elitism appears even if it’s not always uttered: “what does this interaction tell me about humanity? Nothing? It 's worthless”. A joy when emotions are threaded so that they make sense, so that the emptiness is gone for a while. An even bigger joy is when you get an eagle-eyed view of humanity, past and present.

-) Generally good insight into activities that need some sort of pattern reading, so can be appreciative of good cinema, music, etc. More out-and-about EIEs can become the people ‘interested in the theatre/whatever’ the profiles talk about.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ni-types tend to compare everything and everybody to their value system rather than actual concrete facts, and their views of relationships, potential, opportunity and image can be rather idealistic. More than any other types, they dwell on and groom their own personal images whether they be related to appearance, intelligence, style, and or some measure of success. They're hard to figure out because most talk about themselves in vague qualitative terms but they can be quite unambiguous about others. More than a few express disappointment with their current lots in life and many refer to works in progress. I often wonder when meeting Ni-types as to what ideals they're pursuing or hung up on.

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 06-16-2021 at 10:18 AM. Reason: grammar

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni is attunement to significance or meaning. Semiotics is Ni distilled. Ne on the other hand is more interested in what it can build with different ideas than in evaluating, dissecting, and playing with each 'base' idea individually.

I identify Ni people through their speech. Occasionally they'll speak about ordinary things (I don't know, forks or tables or something) as if they're quite important. Beta NF are obviously almost always more expressive about this than Gamma NT. They also tend to use analogies frequently, and, using one, might extrapolate from some function of a fork a broader point about life. It's difficult for me to think of examples from the top of my head, but this kind of thing is pretty distinctive, I think. This attunement to meaning also makes them interested in stories; they usually like telling them, and are typically good at immersing their listeners into them.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand how I (IxIs) give off Ni. When you meet Se or Fe bases (for example), they exude Se or Fe, there's nothing to it. But what about Ni bases can be said to exude Ni?
    The only time I feel like my Ni is apparent to others (unconsciously, since they don't know socionics) is when i do specific things like give advice or write things with slight philosophical themes.
    This question deserves a good reply. If I shoot shit about a realistic goal that I'm gonna bulldoze & conquer while the other gets completely excited about it, that other person is likely IEI. By excited, I mean their ears perk up. Even if they figure I'm misguided their instinct is to actually counsel me to the best possible future.

IEI are freaking awesome especially when they get that way..

Edit: I also dig helpless IEI who literally cry about needing actical assistance. Its hot. Not sorry

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t particularly care to identify it in other people since it is not something I’m searching for myself -I have plenty of Ni at home! (“MooOooOm, I want McDonald’s!” “We have food at home.” ). But when I AM trying to look for it in someone (normally in the case that someone is asking what their type is, etc.) I play relatively light hearted mind games with them based on what they already think, say, do, etc. and if they are able to catch on, then it means they are most likely Ni. Now what they immediately do with that information is also telling, ex. an Ni base is more likely to know (and just know things in general outside of this example) and not tell anyone; a Ni creative is more likely to wait just a bit and then use the same tactic against me/them even more cleverly; Ni creative likes to “prove” their Ni through their demonstrative Ne )

Identifying it in myself (though this is highly biased to a Ni creative perspective rather than base):

-I often think something is about to happen and it happens, or have a feeling I should/shouldn’t do something and in times when I don’t know the reason why, I later find out why

-I sift through every possibility I can think of in order to find the right/best option for the grander scheme of my life

-I often know things about people before they tell me, or what they tell me themselves makes everything “make sense” (ie. after looking at them through the lens of the past, present and future, their tiny confession of something makes all three of those times connect almost too well into a singular timeline)

-Life feels like one giant puzzle at all times, and frequently when I find the missing piece in a scenario in life, I feel compelled to show it off like a trophy to an audience (Beta NF/EIE)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Ni is attunement to significance or meaning. Semiotics is Ni distilled. Ne on the other hand is more interested in what it can build with different ideas than in evaluating, dissecting, and playing with each 'base' idea individually.

I identify Ni people through their speech. Occasionally they'll speak about ordinary things (I don't know, forks or tables or something) as if they're quite important. Beta NF are obviously almost always more expressive about this than Gamma NT. They also tend to use analogies frequently, and, using one, might extrapolate from some function of a fork a broader point about life. It's difficult for me to think of examples from the top of my head, but this kind of thing is pretty distinctive, I think. This attunement to meaning also makes them interested in stories; they usually like telling them, and are typically good at immersing their listeners into them.
    Bingo.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Ni-types tend to compare everything and everybody to their value system rather than actual concrete facts, and their views of relationships, potential, opportunity and image can be rather idealistic. More than any other types, they dwell on and groom their own personal images whether they be related to appearance, intelligence, style, and or some measure of success. They're hard to figure out because most talk about themselves in vague qualitative terms but they can be quite unambiguous about others. More than a few express disappointment with their current lots in life and many refer to works in progress. I often wonder when meeting Ni-types as to what ideals they're pursuing or hung up on.

a.k.a. I/O
    What do you mean? My confusion arises from an association of "value systems" with Fi.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    This question deserves a good reply. If I shoot shit about a realistic goal that I'm gonna bulldoze & conquer while the other gets completely excited about it, that other person is likely IEI. By excited, I mean their ears perk up. Even if they figure I'm misguided their instinct is to actually counsel me to the best possible future.

IEI are freaking awesome especially when they get that way..

Edit: I also dig helpless IEI who literally cry about needing practical assistance. Its hot. Not sorry
    good point, it's obvious in retrospect, but i never realized how excited i get when people do that. probably especially for me since im not used to se/ni attitude in others at close distance since my area or at least my social circle seems to be dominated by alpha/deltas (im sick of it). well im moving soon.
    and a few months ago i cried about my idiot toaster and it makes me feel better that it was sexy and not pathetic. haha

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I don’t particularly care to identify it in other people since it is not something I’m searching for myself -I have plenty of Ni at home!
    I was actually wondering because i'm curious how my duals/semi-duals would subconsciously notice this thing they like in others that i happen to have a lot of haha

I play relatively light hearted mind games with them based on what they already think, say, do, etc. and if they are able to catch on, then it means they are most likely Ni. Now what they immediately do with that information is also telling, ex. an Ni base is more likely to know (and just know things in general outside of this example) and not tell anyone; a Ni creative is more likely to wait just a bit and then use the same tactic against me/them even more cleverly; Ni creative likes to “prove” their Ni through their demonstrative Ne )
    hmm so you're a feisty one
    haha no but i know what you mean (well i think. could you give an example?). i don't think i initiate this type of thing. what happens with other Ni bases is that implicit jokes or games arise between us without us ever explicitizing it. not sure if it's mind games though.

-I often think something is about to happen and it happens, or have a feeling I should/shouldn’t do something and in times when I don’t know the reason why, I later find out why
    Curiously enough I don't notice this sensation for myself, though it's possible it's because I'm more hopelessly entrenched in The Ni.

-I often know things about people before they tell me, or what they tell me themselves makes everything “make sense” (ie. after looking at them through the lens of the past, present and future, their tiny confession of something makes all three of those times connect almost too well into a singular timeline)
    Once I asked two friends (IEE & ILE) if they thought I was a judgemental person, since I noticed I tend to spout small commentaries about outside people.
    IEE that when we meet new people together he used to think my judgements were baseless & random especially if they were somewhat negative (e.g. self-absorbed) He wanted to get to know the person more before coming to any conclusions, a delta way of thinking i think. Except it turns out that i'm always right which he says is really fucking annoying especially when i judge someone with a negative trait

-Life feels like one giant puzzle at all times, and frequently when I find the missing piece in a scenario in life, I feel compelled to show it off like a trophy to an audience (Beta NF/EIE)
    At first I didn't relate to this, but I thought about it more and wow you just verbalized a feeling I had about the general theme of my life that I never realized. Although I don't typically show off my puzzle pieces because they tend to be personalized and weirdly specific.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know when you're searching for that specific word to perfectly illustrate what you're trying to say? I'm always the person who finds The Word for others. I'm thinking that might be a Ni base thing.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What do you mean? My confusion arises from an association of "value systems" with Fi.
    F-rationalization is relative determinations of the highest valued decisions but values are different among various people. N-information is also relative; in a sense, it's the connections among absolute data points. If these data points were pixels on a screen (the S-data), then the positioning of each pixel relative to one another would be the N-data; information cannot exist without both components. There are parallels between F and N. N-types base their view of the world on relativistic perspectives of information - the relative positioning of everything, which in another sense, is value. And, Ni-types immediately filter everything they sense with respect to their relativistic databases. The difference between S and N is the perspective on the exact same information - what aspect does one focus on firstly.

a.k.a. I/O