Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 141

Thread: GET IN HERE!

  1. #1
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Exclamation GET IN HERE!

    What is beauty? What is love?
    Who knows? No one knows. No one can agree. People have asked these questions for years, and no one has come up with a logical answer. I think this is one of lifeís mysteries that can never be agreed upon. Itís all subjective.

    What are your most important values?
    I will list my top ones, in order of importance:
    Competency: Competency is important because it means that you do the job right, and you donít have to waste more time and resources in redoing the job.
    Honesty: Better to be honest and upfront than waste time and energy on a fake friendship, if you want to have one in the first place.
    Perseverance: Iím stubborn, and will try to fix everything first of all. I donít like giving up and being defeated.
    Practicality: In both the creative and the practical sense. I like to make life simpler and save time on things.

    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Well, yes. I believe in God because to me, it makes the most sense as our origin story. The ďsomething from nothingĒ argument really baffles me because a God/something had to be there to make the Big Bang reaction happen in the first place. Yes, people can argue ďwhere did God come from?Ē I think that a God being there makes more sense than the Big Bang. But I also think that God ďalways being thereĒ is a part of faith, as well. Itís meant to be a mystery, and whatever makes the most sense, you believe. Through my own experience, I also lean towards knowing that God exists because I have experienced what lines up with the bible before through my faith.

    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Money is power, so is territory. War is the perfect excuse to gain both because war is profitable. Governments use militaries to take over land, and to gain influence over others. Governments use patriotism as a guise to get people to fight for the land for them.

    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Writing, current events, football (soccer, not hand egg), criticising reality TV and studying topics of interest, such as eschatology and music.
    I have recently been talking about football, as the Euros are on. I like to discuss tactics and the teams and look at the tables. Talk about the games. At the moment, current events such as Covid are taking over, so naturally people discuss them and form opinions on them

    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Not really. I just do what I have to do to maintain it, and I take what I have to in order to fix problems.

    What do you think of daily chores?
    I just do them and get them over and done with. The sooner you do them, the sooner you can get on with your day. I will think about and organise bigger tasks though so I know what Iím doing.

    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

    Better Call Saul : It was a well constructed show and character study. The characters made sense within the context of the story, and the roles were well acted.
    Savages (the book, not the movie): It flowed well and was better constructed than the movie, and it made more sense too.
    Drive (the book was better than the movie, but both were good): I liked how that was put together, the action in it and the roles were well acted.
    RuPaulís Drag Race (yeah, cut me some slack): Itís entertaining and it gives me a lot to analyse and critique.

    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

    Very few things make me cry. Iím generally a stoic person, and very little moves me but sometimes songs do if they have very sad lyrics, or certain melodies but not much else. Good grammar and silly things/jokes make me smile. The fact someone put in the effort to form proper sentences when they speak to me makes me happy.

    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

    One with the environment because Iím a pretty observant person and I notice a lot of things and react to them fast. I donít care much about a sense of belonging because I donít care about fitting in.

    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    My weakness? Iíd probably say that I can come across as pretty uncaring and stoic/cold and a bit of a bitch. I am very opinionated and impulsive as well, apparently.

    I donít dislike anything about myself.

    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

    My honesty, my ďstrengthĒ, my observant nature and probably the fact that I am a good arguer.

    Can I just say that I like everything? Iím comfortable with who I am. No shame in that.

    In what areas of your life would you like help?

    Probably caring more in general, especially about people. Being less impulsive/reactionary.

    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, I have and I would try and figure out the causes i.e. demotivation and I would come up with a solution for it, or just do something to get myself back into the rhythm of being productive/doing things, even if itís small task/activity.

    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Like: Laid back people, calmer people, people who can form their own opinions, people with common sense. People who can have a laugh

    Dislike: Pseudo-intellectualism, people who think theyíre above everyone, sheeple people, people who donít think about things at all, very serious, elitist people.

    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Iím aromantic, so I could care less about romance. And sex, I see as a means to an end. I donít feel anything about it, and I have no real ideal romantic partners.

    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I wouldnít and I plan not to because:
    - Kids are expensive, and you need a stable job and enough income to organise a child and bring them into the world to give them a good start in life and not end up in poverty.
    - Kids take up too much time and are a major commitment. Unless you can manage your time well, you have none left. And kids take up spare time, so you have to rotate your schedule and make a lot of sacrifices. And I like my freedom and lack of commitments and donít plan to change that with a kid any time soon.
    - Theyíre also solely your responsibility, so if theyíre a little shit and they do something stupid, you bear the brunt of it.

    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Depends on the claim. If itís something trivial, I will ignore them but if itís something more major, I will argue with them. I will show them the facts of the situation and we can argue/debate it. At times, it makes me mad inside but I try not to be angry and I try and explain myself.

    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I want to cop out and say "everything". If I start, I won't be able to stop ranting so I will try and keep it simple/short:

    a) I try to keep my distance from them as a whole and like to analyse them and make my own conclusions.

    b) I think people as a whole are too easily influenced, and they fall victim to group think without checking the facts.

    c) I think misinformation and the digital media is a big social problem, especially when people don't think for thsmelves and do their own research. Misfinformation can be dangerous if it's not debunked.


    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I donít choose my friends, they choose me. I behave around them as I normally do. Opinionated, stoic, a bit sassy, unfiltered.

    How do you behave around strangers?
    The same as I normally do: I do what I want, when I want.

  2. #2
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,796
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    You don't have to care about people, really. (Your Fi polr thinks it has to compensate there more than it really does and it's adorable.) Just don't be too sadistic or rude or hateful. Some people before have thought I was so caring and loving and in truth- I'm really not. I just don't see the value in being cruel or nosy or hateful. I suppose so many Americans are so stereotypically fat and lazy and rude and hateful and overly-nosy that simply not being this way is enough for other people to go 'Are you Jesus?" when obviously I'm not.

    I mean does anybody really care about anybody else anyway? Unless it's certain people in your immediate family maybe that you have a biological urge to care. Most "caring" society does is just this fake virtue signaling thing and like in reality you could sense how they would gleefully smirk at somebody else if they were drowning or being eaten by sharks or whatever it is.

  3. #3
    inaLim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    313
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dunno, IMO seems like you are trying on a SLE skin for the moment. I'm still seeing ExFx. Probably EIE when the dust settles.

  4. #4
    lilacwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have a good 'radar' for xLEs, and now it's not beeping. It really feels like you are trying out a SLE identity at the moment. You could be SEE as well. I don't find Ni in your posts so I am assuming you are ESFx.

  5. #5
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    I dunno, IMO seems like you are trying on a SLE skin for the moment. I'm still seeing ExFx. Probably EIE when the dust settles.
    How did you come to that conclusion?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleblackcloud View Post
    I have a good 'radar' for xLEs, and now it's not beeping. It really feels like you are trying out a SLE identity at the moment. You could be SEE as well. I don't find Ni in your posts so I am assuming you are ESFx.
    We're you calling me an SLE bad boy yesterday?

    Last edited by DEAD; 06-14-2021 at 10:13 PM.

  6. #6
    lilacwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion?



    We're you calling me an SLE bad boy yesterday?

    yes I did! but it honestly is hard to tell what is your type. on one hand you seem like SLE but on the other your "SLEness" feels calculated.

  7. #7
    lilacwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    What are you even talking about? How can you permanently calculate being a Socionics type? The IMEs are there for a reason and they are more superior to behaviours. They are key to processing information, not how someone behaves on the surface.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nooo that's not what i meant! i meant that it sometimes feels like you are "pretending" to be an SLE. but with what you've written in this thread so far i'd say you definitely are a Se-ego.

  8. #8
    lilacwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can see that! You're a nice fella. I'm curious how others will type you.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tbh, I think you're SEE.
    I have the impression some of the roughness you display is rooted in anger/frustration more than type.
    But what do I know?

  10. #10
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    3,334
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I donít see anything in what you wrote that would indicate you value Ti.

    Practicality: In both the creative and the practical sense. I like to make life simpler and save time on things.
    This suggests Te to me.

    Good grammar and silly things/jokes make me smile. The fact someone put in the effort to form proper sentences when they speak to me makes me happy.


    I have a hard time seeing an SLE talking about this ó about silliness impacting their emotional states.

    Like: Laid back people, calmer people, people who can form their own opinions, people with common sense. People who can have a laugh

    Dislike: Pseudo-intellectualism, people who think theyíre above everyone, sheeple people, people who donít think about things at all, very serious, elitist people.


    F-ego. Also this indicates democratic > aristocratic to me, though this is admittedly less clear.

    My honesty, my ďstrengthĒ, my observant nature and probably the fact that I am a good arguer.
    From what Iíve seen of your arguments in chat, I donít think youíre a T type. YMMV. You also are constantly asking what others think about you. SLEs have a certain aversion to having their characters judged; I donít see one hopping around in chat asking someone every five minutes for an opinion on their type.

    My weakness? Iíd probably say that I can come across as pretty uncaring and stoic/cold and a bit of a bitch. I am very opinionated and impulsive as well, apparently.

    I donít dislike anything about myself.
    You keep talking up this ďuncaringness,Ē but you clearly care a lot about what other people think of you. Maybe you really donít care about anyone else, but if so thatís NTR, and certainly not particularly unusual for an SEE.

    I also donít see an SLE saying they ďdonít dislike anything aboutĒ themselves. Maybe theyíd dodge the question or lie, but I donít think youíre lying here.

    I still think youíre SEE.

  11. #11
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    3,334
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    @FreelancePoliceman - Just a question but where do you specifically see the Ti PoLR/Fi creative aspect?
    Re. Ti PoLR, I'm a little hesitant to say anything because I suspect that'll devolve pretty quickly into an argument I don't really want to invest myself in. But you have a tendency to present a ton of different "points" all at once, like this:

    Well, yes. I believe in God because to me, it makes the most sense as our origin story. The “something from nothing” argument really baffles me because a God/something had to be there to make the Big Bang reaction happen in the first place. Yes, people can argue “where did God come from?” I think that a God being there makes more sense than the Big Bang. But I also think that God “always being there” is a part of faith, as well. It’s meant to be a mystery, and whatever makes the most sense, you believe. Through my own experience, I also lean towards knowing that God exists because I have experienced what lines up with the bible before through my faith.
    Each sentence could be taken more or less on its own; they don't really logically reinforce each other, but are adjoined as if they do. IEEs do a similar thing.

    Fi is honestly harder for me to detect, especially on the Internet, and especially when it isn't the base function, but you generally seem to make many references to yourself, your personal preferences, and the sort of evaluative judgements you make about other things and people. I won't use examples from this thread since the point of the questionnaire is to talk about yourself.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    I've always been pretty stoic. Maybe I am just frustrated with people.
    I wouldn't consider stoic-ness as type related. I think Fe valuers can learn to be expression-less if it makes a better atmosphere, and Fi valuers can learn to bond by being expressive. It can make disastrous results if the Fe/Fi is in a spot where it's supposed to remain... not flagrant, can't find a better word; ignoring, PoLR...
    Same goes for other functions.
    I think an Fi creative can fail to find people to truly bond with and get frustrated about it. It seems to fit what you say with using sex, that could be linked to Se, as a mean to an end, Te. Skipping right over the Fi and therefore losing meaning, or Ni. Maybe.

  13. #13
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Question Answers to the question

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Re. Ti PoLR, I'm a little hesitant to say anything because I suspect that'll devolve pretty quickly into an argument I don't really want to invest myself in. But you have a tendency to present a ton of different "points" all at once, like this:

    {quote about God}


    Each sentence could be taken more or less on its own; they don't really logically reinforce each other, but are adjoined as if they do. IEEs do a similar thing.

    Fi is honestly harder for me to detect, especially on the Internet, and especially when it isn't the base function, but you generally seem to make many references to yourself, your personal preferences, and the sort of evaluative judgements you make about other things and people. I won't use examples from this thread since the point of the questionnaire is to talk about yourself.
    Yeah, I find myself to be a points-based person. I want to say "fact" bearer, but again, "facts" surrounding religious beliefs are subjective to many people. If it makes sense to me, I will present the data to back it up. I just present the information in the way that I think makes the most sense to the point I am making, using as many sources as I need to. I just stitch together arguments, if you get me? From the stuff around me, and the stuff I know.

    I guess in a way re: personal preferences, I guess I'm just very opinionated, and I have an alright sense of self. I think I overcompensate talking about myself sometimes because I think that in real life, I don't talk about myself a lot. I just think that I can let my guard down here more, and let people know what's on my mind because I'm more focused on getting things done when I'm not here.

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    I wouldn't consider stoic-ness as type related. I think Fe valuers can learn to be expression-less if it makes a better atmosphere, and Fi valuers can learn to bond by being expressive. It can make disastrous results if the Fe/Fi is in a spot where it's supposed to remain... not flagrant, can't find a better word; ignoring, PoLR...
    Same goes for other functions.
    I think an Fi creative can fail to find people to truly bond with and get frustrated about it. It seems to fit what you say with using sex, that could be linked to Se, as a mean to an end, Te. Skipping right over the Fi and therefore losing meaning, or Ni. Maybe.
    I'm genuinely content with my own company, and not bonding with people. I'm being honest here when I say that the idea of having a soulmate seems burdensome, and the idea of just having the same person around seems really idealistic. I'm not really into commitments, and the idea of romantically bonding with someone isn't really something up there in my list. I dunno if that's for or again Fi, but I'm more interested in finding out how things work in general with objects and systems and analysing them and analysing people than having some sort of "bond" I can't keep that really goes nowhere, and is waste of time for us both.

    The idea of duals for me is a bit of a nope. And the idea that everyone HAS to have connections and deep bonds with a romantic partner, or a close, intimate friendship because they are X type isn't really something I want because I think the idea of duals is too idealised, and someone being too close to me creeps me out. Having someone being there for you as a form of support is very different to someone being for you, imo. I start thinking of Every Breath You Take when my mind gravitates toward that, and all in all, I'm not a very initimate person. I'd rather just make someone something, give them money or just talk rather than have some romantic gesture as a sign of appreciation.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    I'm genuinely content with my own company, and not bonding with people. I'm being honest here when I say that the idea of having a soulmate seems burdensome, and the idea of just having the same person around seems really idealistic. I'm not really into commitments, and the idea of romantically bonding with someone isn't really something up there in my list. I dunno if that's for or again Fi, but I'm more interested in finding out how things work in general with objects and systems and analysing them and analysing people than having some sort of "bond" I can't keep that really goes nowhere, and is waste of time for us both.

    The idea of duals for me is a bit of a nope. And the idea that everyone HAS to have connections and deep bonds with a romantic partner, or a close, intimate friendship because they are X type isn't really something I want because I think the idea of duals is too idealised, and someone being too close to me creeps me out. Having someone being there for you as a form of support is very different to someone being for you, imo. I start thinking of Every Breath You Take when my mind gravitates toward that, and all in all, I'm not a very initimate person. I'd rather just make someone something, give them money or just talk rather than have some romantic gesture as a sign of appreciation.
    Oh boy, the big suffocating codependant stuff ain't what I meant.
    The "make someone something, give them money or just talk" hits closer to home. That's a good enough bond to me, no need to be breathing out of eachother's lungs to be bonded.
    I'm not one for duality much either, but I doubt an ILI would be thrilled by receiving flowers or being stuck going to a crowded restaurant for valentine's day. I know I'd hate both, but someone making me food and just talking with me, I'd call them in a week or so if I'm not too busy. I had a thing like that with an SEE a few years ago, we went out to eat and talk, was great.
    And I remember my sister making us food at midnight when I was like 12, wonderful.

    Analyzing peeps is a human thing imo. And I feel the same about how close knitted bonds are supposed to be, but that's societal standards, we have the possibility to choose otherwise.

  15. #15
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Oh boy, the big suffocating codependant stuff ain't what I meant.
    The "make someone something, give them money or just talk" hits closer to home. That's a good enough bond to me, no need to be breathing out of eachother's lungs to be bonded.

    I'm not one for duality much either, but I doubt an ILI would be thrilled by receiving flowers or being stuck going to a crowded restaurant for valentine's day. I know I'd hate both, but someone making me food and just talking with me, I'd call them in a week or so if I'm not too busy. I had a thing like that with an SEE a few years ago, we went out to eat and talk, was great.

    And I remember my sister making us food at midnight when I was like 12, wonderful.

    Analyzing peeps is a human thing imo. And I feel the same about how close knitted bonds are supposed to be, but that's societal standards, we have the possibility to choose otherwise.
    Oh you could have clarified that. That makes more sense. But in general, Iím pretty miserable so if you get a gift from me, youíre doing something right.

    I hate flowers too and I hate spending money, so weíd be having a kebab at home because Iím not cooking. And I could care less about Valentineís Day. Itís just another money making scam.

    My sister doesnít exist. I want to adopt one to make me food at midnight now.

    Yeah Iím just not an overly human centric person in more ways than one. I donít care about societyís standards either because theyíre mostly wrong because the ideals donít tend to work well in reality, and the idea of everyone having a soulmate isnít realistic either (like I mentioned before).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Oh you could have clarified that. That makes more sense. But in general, I’m pretty miserable so if you get a gift from me, you’re doing something right.
    Yeah I guess, lol. It's hard to guess the vision someone has of a word sometimes.
    I'm not very used to your way of thinking so far, I think it's nice tho.

    I hate flowers too and I hate spending money, so we’d be having a kebab at home because I’m not cooking. And I could care less about Valentine’s Day. It’s just another money making scam.

    My sister doesn’t exist. I want to adopt one to make me food at midnight now.

    Yeah I’m just not an overly human centric person in more ways than one. I don’t care about society’s standards either because they’re mostly wrong because the ideals don’t tend to work well in reality, and the idea of everyone having a soulmate isn’t realistic either (like I mentioned before).
    Oh, I love flowers, just not dying in a pot on the table. I like them alive or dired for tea.
    You're not being all sweet and caring and trying hard to make me feel good, but I find you uplifting still. That's the main reason for how I type you, just a few words and I want to smile and laugh. SEEs remind me of joy, but not the forced kind that makes others happy, the one that's straight from the heart.
    I think one's soulmate is the part of the soul that was lost, if we consider typology, it'd be more about integrating traits of duals to yourself than finding one to date.

  17. #17
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Smile smiley_face_emoji

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Yeah I guess, lol. It's hard to guess the vision someone has of a word sometimes.
    I'm not very used to your way of thinking so far, I think it's nice tho.
    What do you mean? I just think realistically. I'm a realist, and probably a bit too negative for some people. Practically too. Maybe you're an idealist? Visionary?

    Oh, I love flowers, just not dying in a pot on the table. I like them alive or dired for tea.
    You're not being all sweet and caring and trying hard to make me feel good, but I find you uplifting still. That's the main reason for how I type you, just a few words and I want to smile and laugh. SEEs remind me of joy, but not the forced kind that makes others happy, the one that's straight from the heart.
    I think one's soulmate is the part of the soul that was lost, if we consider typology, it'd be more about integrating traits of duals to yourself than finding one to date.
    Flowers serve no purpose for me. Unless you can actually use them in tea or soup.

    Depression makes you feel good? Kidding. You're typing em through ITR? Interesting.

    I don't do anything from the heart. I just do things without heart. But okay.

    The duality of man and all that crap? Man can't be dual.

  18. #18
    PinKDiGiT18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    437
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    I dunno, IMO seems like you are trying on a SLE skin for the moment. I'm still seeing ExFx. Probably EIE when the dust settles.
    Likely SLE-Se. From the title, talks to the letter exactly like the one I went to school with for years. They show more Fe, but not an Fe base. Slim chance SEE.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    What do you mean? I just think realistically. I'm a realist, and probably a bit too negative for some people. Practically too. Maybe you're an idealist? Visionary?
    If I were to describe what I was taught to be the ideal couple, it would be two Si egos.
    And no, I'm not idealist, simply used to people who are looking for someone who would fit prince(ss) charming descriptions.

    Flowers serve no purpose for me. Unless you can actually use them in tea or soup.

    Depression makes you feel good? Kidding. You're typing em through ITR? Interesting.
    I type through random impressions over time. I have yet to meet someone who strikes me as SEE I don't find uplifting, even when they themselves are down in the gutter.

    I don't do anything from the heart. I just do things without heart. But okay.

    The duality of man and all that crap? Man can't be dual.
    You can disregard any part of yourself you wish, that's alright.
    Peeps aren't dual, they simply believe in seperateness. They split everything in two, even themselves.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,160
    Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Anyone have anything else to add?
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  21. #21
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    If I were to describe what I was taught to be the ideal couple, it would be two Si egos.
    And no, I'm not idealist, simply used to people who are looking for someone who would fit prince(ss) charming descriptions.


    I type through random impressions over time. I have yet to meet someone who strikes me as SEE I don't find uplifting, even when they themselves are down in the gutter.


    You can disregard any part of yourself you wish, that's alright.
    Peeps aren't dual, they simply believe in seperateness. They split everything in two, even themselves.
    Why are people like that?

    You really want me to be an SEE, huh?

    If people are so obsessed with splitting themselves in two, why do they wanna be one with each other?



  22. #22
    inaLim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    313
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Likely SLE-Se. From the title, talks to the letter exactly like the one I went to school with for years. They show more Fe, but not an Fe base. Slim chance SEE.
    Read all of it, not just the title. Read his list of values. Read his comments. Look at the underlying common thread: "I expect my time invested in work & relationships to be purposeful." "I reject the idea of society influencing personal ideals." "I am about gains, I am not one of these sucker consumers buying romance" "I reject misrepresentation of virtue for profit." "I am a hard realist about human nature & relationships" All of it relates to money, profit, work, purpose, individualism, 1-1 relationships, and inauthenticity. What quadra does that sound like...

    When I read the part on faith, I had to re-read it like 10 times looking for anything for Ti to hook into. It would be a dick move to dissect it line by line, but you can look for it yourself. It's not there. Half the paragraph on faith is talking about the consensus of the masses/experts. (ILI/LSI love this kind of info btw) The rest of the paragraph repeats the same sentiment in different ways - "it makes sense to me" "it makes sense to me more than the alternative, that is good enough." "everyone believes what makes sense to them."

    That may be true, but I still have no idea what he believes, how he reasoned his way there, how internally consistent his reasoning is, what the implications of his beliefs are down the chain, what kind of code, belief system, or even a loose framework he binds himself to moment-to-moment. What would two Ti ego talk about with this information?

    SEE is the most likely the more you look into it. Unless he's an EIE in an identity crisis, but I don't think he's faking it. I think he just rejects identifying with the stereotypes of SEE.

    SLE-SE
    Higher Fe, not stoic like DEAD describes himself
    Lavish, not frugal like DEAD describes himself
    More group dependent unlike how DEAD describes himself

    Mike Tyson is Se SLE. And I picked him so nobody can say some bs like "You can't see Ti in SLE Se"




    When Mike talks about faith, he walks through his beliefs and their implications. Then he reverses it and walks through the negation. Nearly every sentence is Se PoV painting a picture or Ti laying down a system.

    Even the things he leaves unsaid can instantly be filled in by Ti.

    Either he believes based on execution:
    ie. to him the practice of islam requires entering a mindset where "if you love god, you must love all his creations,"

    Or he believes based on perception:
    he sees god & creation as set or part of the same thing. From there he follows the chain of reasoning that loving one means loving both.

    It could be right, wrong, or Ti-gone-off-the-rails nonsense, but that's not the point. The point is he gives a framework any Ti ego can work with to figure out how it makes sense to Mike Tyson. DEAD does not do that.

    Faith aside, the only topics DEAD really goes in on in depth relate to his self-image or how behaviors impact time/work/money/authentic relationships. You come away knowing everything about his attitudes & values, and nothing about how he took on a mindset relative to a situation, or how he reasoned through a specific dilemma to deal with a problem.

    And if he ever does do that, I suspect it will be tricky for Ti ego to follow.

    I just stitch together arguments, if you get me? From the stuff around me, and the stuff I know.
    This is silly, the more I read through this, dude obviously values Te.

    We need to stop letting these myths go unchallenged.

    Fi =/= stupid, emotional, polite, moral paragon, politically correct, or even nice
    Fe =/= histrionic next fuhrer of germany
    Si =/= unimaginative, uncreative, personal maid, nurse, or chef
    etc

    People are unable to see types unbiased because of this lazy crap.

  23. #23
    BaruchJorgell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Simply on the basis of the general behaviour, and assuming the behaviour is the same in real life, I would say SEE, with a strong Se subtype.

    SLE-Se is possible but would come as second from my point of view.

  24. #24
    PinKDiGiT18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    437
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Read all of it, not just the title. Read his list of values. Read his comments. Look at the underlying common thread: "I expect my time invested in work & relationships to be purposeful." "I reject the idea of society influencing personal ideals." "I am about gains, I am not one of these sucker consumers buying romance" "I reject misrepresentation of virtue for profit." "I am a hard realist about human nature & relationships" All of it relates to money, profit, work, purpose, individualism, 1-1 relationships, and inauthenticity. What quadra does that sound like...

    When I read the part on faith, I had to re-read it like 10 times looking for anything for Ti to hook into. It would be a dick move to dissect it line by line, but you can look for it yourself. It's not there. Half the paragraph on faith is talking about the consensus of the masses/experts. (ILI/LSI love this kind of info btw) The rest of the paragraph repeats the same sentiment in different ways - "it makes sense to me" "it makes sense to me more than the alternative, that is good enough." "everyone believes what makes sense to them."

    That may be true, but I still have no idea what he believes, how he reasoned his way there, how internally consistent his reasoning is, what the implications of his beliefs are down the chain, what kind of code, belief system, or even a loose framework he binds himself to moment-to-moment. What would two Ti ego talk about with this information?

    SEE is the most likely the more you look into it. Unless he's an EIE in an identity crisis, but I don't think he's faking it. I think he just rejects identifying with the stereotypes of SEE.

    SLE-SE
    Higher Fe, not stoic like DEAD describes himself
    Lavish, not frugal like DEAD describes himself
    More group dependent unlike how DEAD describes himself

    Mike Tyson is Se SLE. And I picked him so nobody can say some bs like "You can't see Ti in SLE Se"




    When Mike talks about faith, he walks through his beliefs and their implications. Then he reverses it and walks through the negation. Nearly every sentence is Se PoV painting a picture or Ti laying down a system.

    Even the things he leaves unsaid can instantly be filled in by Ti.

    Either he believes based on execution:
    ie. to him the practice of islam requires entering a mindset where "if you love god, you must love all his creations,"

    Or he believes based on perception:
    he sees god & creation as set or part of the same thing. From there he follows the chain of reasoning that loving one means loving both.

    It could be right, wrong, or Ti-gone-off-the-rails nonsense, but that's not the point. The point is he gives a framework any Ti ego can work with to figure out how it makes sense to Mike Tyson. DEAD does not do that.

    Faith aside, the only topics DEAD really goes in on in depth relate to his self-image or how behaviors impact time/work/money/authentic relationships. You come away knowing everything about his attitudes & values, and nothing about how he took on a mindset relative to a situation, or how he reasoned through a specific dilemma to deal with a problem.

    And if he ever does do that, I suspect it will be tricky for Ti ego to follow.



    This is silly, the more I read through this, dude obviously values Te.

    We need to stop letting these myths go unchallenged.

    Fi =/= stupid, emotional, polite, moral paragon, politically correct, or even nice
    Fe =/= histrionic next fuhrer of germany
    Si =/= unimaginative, uncreative, personal maid, nurse, or chef
    etc

    People are unable to see types unbiased because of this lazy crap.
    Upon reading through his description again, I am seeing more SEE-Se thought processes, as per possible Fi creative and Te HA blurbs of text. But this is definitely an Se base subtype, from my point of view. In my experience, SEE-Se and SLE-Se do present very similarly, so I took the Se I observed in the original post at face value for DEAD’s type allegation.

    Another aspect of his description that favors SEE > SLE is presenting Fe matters in a jesting sort of way, favoring a subjective interpretation of emotions (what is love? Nobody knows). This is a common action of the demonstrative, to lightly draw attention away from itself to the person’s creative, in hopes of easing the dual’s anxiety over PoLR issues. The SLE I mentioned before never reinforced subjective interpretations of emotions, and always looked externally for support on emotional claims she would make.
    Last edited by PinKDiGiT18; 06-19-2021 at 07:43 PM.

  25. #25
    Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    TIM
    SLE 8w7 (873) sx/sp
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with SEE. SLE don’t talk productivity and profit a lot. We downplay it as it is our [unvalued] demonstrative function. You reminded me of Kiana / Lolita who was in this website a while back. She was originally typed as a SLE but she later typed herself as a SEE.
    Last edited by Tim; 06-19-2021 at 08:47 PM.

  26. #26
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Exclamation LONG ASS REPLY

    Thank you for expanding your answer. I will break this up and respond below:

    Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Read all of it, not just the title. Read his list of values. Read his comments. Look at the underlying common thread: "I expect my time invested in work & relationships to be purposeful." "I reject the idea of society influencing personal ideals." "I am about gains, I am not one of these sucker consumers buying romance" "I reject misrepresentation of virtue for profit." "I am a hard realist about human nature & relationships" All of it relates to money, profit, work, purpose, individualism, 1-1 relationships, and inauthenticity. What quadra does that sound like...
    Yeah, I expect the time invested into things to be productive and probably profitable because what's the point in actually spending time on things that go nowhere? The whole point is to be profitable with it, if you're putting that much effort into something. Otherwise, it's a waste of time, resources, energy, people's life and everything else. I wouldn't say that I care a lot about human nature and relationships, though but yeah, I am a realist in general. I think that too many people, especially in relationships focus on these unrealistic ideals that society has inflated as the end goal, and they don't actually take a step back and figure out how all of this is going to actually play out in the real world. I wouldn't say I focus a lot on my purpose, or finding it/working out my ideal life path (again, maybe because of low Ni) or even having one because I am more of a taking things as they come kinda person. Working it out as I go along. It will all come together and fall into place eventually.

    When I read the part on faith, I had to re-read it like 10 times looking for anything for Ti to hook into. It would be a dick move to dissect it line by line, but you can look for it yourself. It's not there. Half the paragraph on faith is talking about the consensus of the masses/experts. (ILI/LSI love this kind of info btw) The rest of the paragraph repeats the same sentiment in different ways - "it makes sense to me" "it makes sense to me more than the alternative, that is good enough." "everyone believes what makes sense to them."

    That may be true, but I still have no idea what he believes, how he reasoned his way there, how internally consistent his reasoning is, what the implications of his beliefs are down the chain, what kind of code, belief system, or even a loose framework he binds himself to moment-to-moment. What would two Ti ego talk about with this information?
    Fair enough. I guess I just didn't give an in-depth explanation on my faith. I've never really being asked about it, and thought about an in depth answer past (this is a summary, and I will try and explain it as best as I can):

    a) Believing in the trinity, and Jesus death and resurrection on the cross being true. And in the bible being the true word of God, and that Jesus is Lord.
    b) There is historical Biblical accounts matching real-life accounts, like the Sodom and Gomorrah site, dinosaur and human prints crossing, rainmarks on the Sphinx etc, and there being more solid, physical proof of Jesus existence and his time period available than information on the Big Bang theory. If there is valid proof in our world matching the bible's timeperiod and the bible itself, then there must be more to it than being "just a myth".
    c) How the bible is the code/framework for the faith: All of the essential teachings of the faith are there: "In the beginning was the Word.." But John 1 and the whole of John in general, is the basis of the Christian faith and its beliefs and how they came about with Jesus explaining them (it's also referred to by some as The origin story of Jesus). Acts is regarded as another important book, about the first church and how the concept of the church came about. But the bible as a whole is two parts: The Old Testament explains the origins of man, the origins of sin, how the price of our sins would be paid, and the whole of the Old Testament is a "type and shadow" (prophetic telling) of Jesus becoming savior in the New Testament, which explains how Jesus paid the price for our sins, and the afftermath/foundation of the Christian faith.

    SEE is the most likely the more you look into it. Unless he's an EIE in an identity crisis, but I don't think he's faking it. I think he just rejects identifying with the stereotypes of SEE.
    Yeah, I think EIE is unlikely for me. It's not that I reject identifying with the stereotypes, it's more I don't act that way and I think that stereotypes are an unreliable way to type people (as is VI, and no, smiling doesn't equal 4D Fe. Even ILI can smile if they want to). First and foremost, it's the content of the IMEs, then everything else. The functions and IME are the basis of the theory, so they should be prioritised, then once you get the theory learned and figure out how the elements manifest, then the ITR (if you're into those) to figure out the pieces of your "relationships". Anything else is redundant to identify people, because they're not an official part of the theory or have been proven to be unreliable. A lot of the descriptions also confuse people because they are based of a theoretical (archetypical) image of how said type is e.g. SEE being into fashion, being leaders, being positive, being emotional and being all over the place. To be honest, I am pretty much none of those things (well, I can be a leader if I want to be, and I am pretty stable unless I'm hungry).

    And thus, the archetype (instead of the IMEs and functions) become the "basis" and "reality" of what said type is like. And everyone accepts those as canon when they're not.

    If you want a comparison, it's kinda like how people have a stereotypical image of how gay men are. And when someone comes along and challenges those expectations, people act like this video:



    (yes, you can swap the "gay" in the title for any of the 16types).

    Like you said:

    We need to stop letting these myths go unchallenged.

    Fi =/= stupid, emotional, polite, moral paragon, politically correct, or even nice
    Fe =/= histrionic next fuhrer of germany
    Si =/= unimaginative, uncreative, personal maid, nurse, or chef
    etc

    People are unable to see types unbiased because of this lazy crap.
    And that's true. You need to be unbiased when you are analysing peoples' types and how they process information, otherwise the biases get in the way and ruin everything. (Also, the Fe stereotype made me laugh).

    SLE-SE
    Higher Fe, not stoic like DEAD describes himself
    Lavish, not frugal like DEAD describes himself
    More group dependent unlike how DEAD describes himself
    I always have been a very stoic, negative person. Yes, never been into the lavish lifestyle and I am strongly independent, and like to do my own thing because I know how everything works out in the end, and it's more economical but if I need others' help, yes, I will ask them. I'm not a complete edgelord.

    Mike Tyson is Se SLE. And I picked him so nobody can say some bs like "You can't see Ti in SLE Se"




    When Mike talks about faith, he walks through his beliefs and their implications. Then he reverses it and walks through the negation. Nearly every sentence is Se PoV painting a picture or Ti laying down a system.

    Even the things he leaves unsaid can instantly be filled in by Ti.

    Either he believes based on execution:
    ie. to him the practice of islam requires entering a mindset where "if you love god, you must love all his creations,"

    Or he believes based on perception:
    he sees god & creation as set or part of the same thing. From there he follows the chain of reasoning that loving one means loving both.
    I'm not saying you're wrong but that's impressive that you knew he was SLE-Se in that amount of time (unless you've studied Tyson before as an example). I did also notice that he's more open to the group than I would be (if that makes sense?) when he was talking about exploring Islam and how he got involved. I suppose it is simple to see what he believes and why he believes it.

    It could be right, wrong, or Ti-gone-off-the-rails nonsense, but that's not the point. The point is he gives a framework any Ti ego can work with to figure out how it makes sense to Mike Tyson. DEAD does not do that.

    Faith aside, the only topics DEAD really goes in on in depth relate to his self-image or how behaviors impact time/work/money/authentic relationships. You come away knowing everything about his attitudes & values, and nothing about how he took on a mindset relative to a situation, or how he reasoned through a specific dilemma to deal with a problem.

    And if he ever does do that, I suspect it will be tricky for Ti ego to follow.
    Yeah, problem solving and how I got to places and made things is easy to explain for me, but I don't talk about my mindsets. I'm more like an instruction manual than an understanding manual. I get it and understand it, but explain it in a different way.


    Quote Originally Posted by BaruchJorgell View Post
    Simply on the basis of the general behaviour, and assuming the behaviour is the same in real life, I would say SEE, with a strong Se subtype.

    SLE-Se is possible but would come as second from my point of view.
    If you say so.

    Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Upon reading through his description again, I am seeing more SEE-Se thought processes, as per possible Fi creative and Te HA blurbs of text. But this is definitely an Se base subtype, from my point of view.

    Another aspect of his description that favors SEE > SLE is presenting Fe matters in a jesting sort of way, favoring a subjective interpretation of emotions (what is love? Nobody knows). This is a common action of the demonstrative, to lightly draw attention away from itself to the personís creative, in hopes of easing the dualís anxiety over PoLR issues.
    Yeah, if I am SeE, seffo Se subtype.

    What? I think you're overanalysing that answer a bit much but good to know. Yes, it was more of a tongue in cheek answer more than anything.

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Everything shouts SEE to me.

    Thinking about what is it you (don't) want to identify with and why seems to me like a valuable excercise.

    Don't forget these types reflect a small part of you from a particular angle, and you're more than any type. Don't take it too seriously.

  28. #28
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatrix View Post
    Everything shouts SEE to me.

    Thinking about what is it you (don't) want to identify with and why seems to me like a valuable excercise.

    Don't forget these types reflect a small part of you from a particular angle, and you're more than any type. Don't take it too seriously.
    What do you mean by:
    Thinking about what is it you (don't) want to identify with and why seems to me like a valuable excercise.
    In what aspect? Can you deifne that a bit more for me? I am actually not sure if you mean in general, or you mean in Socionics types. Or something else.

    Yeah, I know. I'm not taking it seriously, but I guess I am trying to make sense of it too hard. I think that my main issue is that I am trying to make all the IMEs work and fit perfectly. But I guess you can have a best fit as well. Maybe, I am just thinking of what I know and weighing it against opinions too much.

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Why are people like that?
    No idea.

    You really want me to be an SEE, huh?
    Meh, in the end, your type changes nothing. World goes round. I keep blabbing about it because I can't end a conversation to save my life.

    If people are so obsessed with splitting themselves in two, why do they wanna be one with each other?
    I guess they believe they are lacking somewhere inside and must find fulfillment outside, also being in love gives you lots of things to do: seduce, build a relationship, have kids, have a house, show pictures of all that...
    Overall, idk.

  30. #30
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post


    Meh, in the end, your type changes nothing. World goes round. I keep blabbing about it because I can't end a conversation to save my life.


    I guess they believe they are lacking somewhere inside and must find fulfillment outside, also being in love gives you lots of things to do: seduce, build a relationship, have kids, have a house, show pictures of all that...
    I guess.

  31. #31
    Sah Kel Plaisir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    TIM
    ILI-HC ? FLEV
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE imo, with weakened introverted ethics.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    In what aspect? Can you deifne that a bit more for me? I am actually not sure if you mean in general, or you mean in Socionics types. Or something else.
    Trying to fit a stereo/archetype, while refusing other ones usually means there are some aspects of us that we wish to enhance, and other ones we wish to veil, because it's hard to accept ourselves as a whole, without creating something that feels like "a better us". Something that feels acceptable, because it is familiar enough that we see ourselves in it, but is different enough to be acceptable or exciting.

    So if one looks at what a type would mean to them, or what is something they aspire to be and not to be, it can help with gaining insight and acceptance towards one's self, emotions, shortcomings, darker aspects etc.

  33. #33
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sah Kel Plaisir View Post
    SEE imo, with weakened introverted ethics.
    I think that's because on a surface level, it seems like I have it. The more I actually learn the theory and understand my own cognitive processes and how they work, the more I am beginning to doubt that I use it in a healthy way, let alone as a creative function. I seem to become this way when I'm not in an optimal state of mine and focus. It's not natural.

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatrix View Post
    Trying to fit a stereo/archetype, while refusing other ones usually means there are some aspects of us that we wish to enhance, and other ones we wish to veil, because it's hard to accept ourselves as a whole, without creating something that feels like "a better us". Something that feels acceptable, because it is familiar enough that we see ourselves in it, but is different enough to be acceptable or exciting.

    So if one looks at what a type would mean to them, or what is something they aspire to be and not to be, it can help with gaining insight and acceptance towards one's self, emotions, shortcomings, darker aspects etc.
    I had a better think about things, and I admit that I've been stressed the past week and haven't really been thinking clearly but here's a better response:

    I'm not trying to fit any stereotypes or archetypes because it seems that they are only meant to be guides and not truths. They're just ideas of what each type is meant to be like but I'm just saying that I don't adhere to the stereotypes not because I have anything to hide, but because the archetypes simply don't match how I process information through the IMEs and how my personality is and that's ok.

    I accept myself, and I don't think that I want to make an acceptable version of myself and I don't have any aspirations of what I want to be, or who I want to be. I'm not an emotional person in general and when I do get emotional, it's a total mess and I can't think objectively. I hold a lot of it in because it's not my natural state and neither is self improvement. I'm not interested in the self, and the insight of myself much. Or having morals and strong beliefs/relationships. I'm generally poor at all that, and I need to try and improve it.

    I don't look at what a type means to me because that would be adding personal bias to the objective truth of my typing, and based on the IMEs and how I function within the theory and the data, it's most likely that I am an SxE, but I am still questioning being Fi creative because I am reading about the functions, and am not sure still how it manifests in my own psyche, and I heavily relate to Te Demonstrative and understand how it works in myself.

    I made this thread to get an idea of my type so that I could try and figure it out myself and so far, SeE is the top result from the public opinion, but I am still researching the theory, and am comparing the data to get the type that makes the most sense for me. I have been acting a bit out of it recently because I have been stressed, and I'm thinking that maybe this is why I am acting a bit "off" and appearing to be more emotional than I really am. And on reading more things, I am starting to think that I need more of a bigger questionnaire on here or more research into the theory to get more accurate results.

    I want to understand things better, and come to a conclusion that makes sense for me as well, and not just have a bunch of stereotypes that may not be accurate at determining the type of a person. I just see them as a guide, and a framework to extend upon. And something to get started with. Of course, not every stereotype will match every person. And if you take them too seriously, you miss the point of them. Most people match the backbone of the archetypes, but not everyone does. And that confuses a bunch of people if they go by descriptions, stereotypes and opinion alone.

    I also figure that you have to do the research as well and make sure everything matches as best as it can and is as consistent with your psyche and makes as much sense for the theory to be accurate on your behalf. It's all about the IME, then the ITR, then the opinion. It's a puzzle that needs solved to the best of your knowledge. Some bits will be more iffy than others, but you can get there in the end.

  34. #34
    ━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 sp/so
    Posts
    2,467
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am here.

    What now?

    ∑:*®༺༻®*:∑.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻∑:*®༺ ༻®*:∑.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  35. #35
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,796
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Heart (IEI)
    Hand (SLE)
    Spirit (EIE)
    Mind (LSI)

    Our powers combined, we are captain Beta.

  36. #36
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,231
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Heart (IEI)
    Hand (SLE)
    Spirit (EIE)
    Mind (LSI)

    Our powers combined, we are captain Beta.
    Let us see if I get your logic:

    Hand: SLE are physical animist physical action is taken within. You also can punch withholds which can exude force, or cut things down with them..

    Mind: Obvious; Ti lead thinks more and is calculating and assessing, a mental/mind process

    EIE: The passion an EIE exudes can be the spirit

    IEI: An IEI's compassion can be seen as heart

    Personally, I like heart more for EIE, as they emotionally pump blood and keep the atmosphere alive, and spirit for an IEI, who lives more in their mind and can detach from body and into astral/menta;/emotional body; spirit.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  37. #37
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I am here.

    What now?

    Wow, don't be such a smartass. Only I am allowed to be the resident smartass.



    You are the resident crazy grandma skypilot, remember?





    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Heart (IEI)
    Hand (SLE)
    Spirit (EIE)
    Mind (LSI)

    Our powers combined, we are captain Beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Let us see if I get your logic:

    Hand: SLE are physical animist physical action is taken within. You also can punch withholds which can exude force, or cut things down with them..

    Mind: Obvious; Ti lead thinks more and is calculating and assessing, a mental/mind process

    EIE: The passion an EIE exudes can be the spirit

    IEI: An IEI's compassion can be seen as heart

    Personally, I like heart more for EIE, as they emotionally pump blood and keep the atmosphere alive, and spirit for an IEI, who lives more in their mind and can detach from body and into astral/menta;/emotional body; spirit.
    Yeah, I agree with Kara about swapping the spirit and heart around but yes, that makes up Capt. Beta. A very good analogy, @BandD.

  38. #38
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,796
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Personally, I like heart more for EIE, as they emotionally pump blood and keep the atmosphere alive, and spirit for an IEI, who lives more in their mind and can detach from body and into astral/menta;/emotional body; spirit.
    Hmm yeah I think you are right. I have no problem with this, thanks for the correction. SLE being Hand and LSI being Mind was much more 'obvious' - but I like that explanation. EIEs are also in a way probably more "broken-hearted" than IEIs are, and the heart can be easily broken/made vulnerable. Broken-hearted Disney Villain = EIE. Spirit/Heart are obvious mirrors for each other anyway. Just a long-ranged spell caster witch or something lol. F shit as opposed to T shit.

  39. #39
    ━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 sp/so
    Posts
    2,467
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Wow, don't be such a smartass. Only I am allowed to be the resident smartass.

    Wth

    I was born a smart ass first.
    You are the resident crazy grandma skypilot, remember?

    Ok. Yes. maybe. But a smart ass one

    Ugh so I’m guessing you want me to give an honest and serious opinion about the spawn of Satan typology.

    Fine.

    first off, what do you think your dcnh type is. I’m kinda wondering if you aren’t dominant or creative. You seem like a contact type, but not sure about terminality.

    also, if you are d and I am n I think it could also be one reason why we get along well. I don’t think there are very many dominant types here on the forum.

    you seem Se/Ni>Ne/Si by a lot imo. A lot of things you say seem more Te valuing and Ti devaluing. If you are an ethical type, I think SEE would make the most sense, followed by EIE. As a logical type, SLE would make the most sense.

    Dominant subtype is going to give you boosted Te/Fe and Creative subtype is going to give you boosted Se/Ne. I’m really thinking it might be Dominant

    So what do you think? Are you happy happy now?
    ∑:*®༺༻®*:∑.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻∑:*®༺ ༻®*:∑.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  40. #40
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    First off, what do you think your dcnh type is. Iím kinda wondering if you arenít dominant or creative. You seem like a contact type, but not sure about terminality.
    I dunno. I don't take much heed to the Gulenko system and his archetypes but if I had to actually guess, then probably somewhere between a D or C going by the vague descriptions of what each type is meant to represent. Definitely not a H. N is more likely than H, but if I had to roughly calculate, I'd say 70% D-C, 20% N and 10% H. The problem also is the translations, which make them seem vague.

    also, if you are d and I am n I think it could also be one reason why we get along well. I donít think there are very many dominant types here on the forum.
    Or we could just be duals.

    A lot of things you say seem more Te valuing and Ti devaluing. If you are an ethical type, I think SEE would make the most sense, followed by EIE. As a logical type, SLE would make the most sense.
    I think I come across as overusing Te because I want to collect useful things and form my own opinions that make sense of things through analysing the data. I think that too many people here forget to ground their opinions a bit and they come off looking fantastical or end up making less sense because we have no data to critique/compare the opinions to and make sense of.

    I'm probably gonna get a clip on the ear for this one, but also because I need to emphasize things to the NF types like this sometimes:
    https://youtu.be/MyZ6JZkdXSk?t=197

    Dominant subtype is going to give you boosted Te/Fe and Creative subtype is going to give you boosted Se/Ne. Iím really thinking it might be Dominant
    So, the DNCH system is like this?

    https://prnt.sc/16qhu0l

    https://prnt.sc/16qi395

    (I think of all those, these are my most likely types and how they'd look in the psyche).

    According to this, I am extuding a lot of Se Te Fe like you said.

    Are you happy happy now?
    Yes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •