Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I told Sakura about me being an intuitive, and she literally laugh her asses off. I’m definitely SLE and you could go to hell, you dimwit retard piece of shit. Besides, I’m a result type not a process type at all
    So I guess I should stay right next to you ? No need to get so Ti-offended about me having a different typing!

I definitely don't value Ne at all. ILE is fucking ridiculous typing.
    Well you seem to value theoretical questions a lot though. But you know best

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    So I guess I should stay right next to you ? No need to get so Ti-offended

So.. Are we propagating the intuitive bias that he is too smart to be sensory, and asking question implies automatically of Ne? Well you type intuitive and look at what you just said, something of idiocy. Name one time he has ever expanded, one. Use your own Ne to see sensors can also ask questions.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That came off as pretty harsh, but.. Correlates like that are how stereotypes and mistypings happen

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I guess I should stay right next to you ? No need to get so Ti-offended about me having a different typing!

SLE are Ne role. There are many times where I was considered too black-and-white and simplistic in my thinking and often sound like a broken record. That's some ILE's criticism of me.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    So.. Are we propagating the intuitive bias that he is too smart to be sensory, and asking question implies automatically of Ne? Well you type intuitive and look at what you just said, something of idiocy. Name one time he has ever expanded, one. Use your own Ne to see sensors can also ask questions.
    So... Can you fucking read? I wrote no battletyping. My point was to attract you guy's attention to the fact that there are people who don't think either of them are SLEs. If you get offended by it, that's your fucking problem. I don't care enough. End of story.

Intuition has nothing to do with smartness, I will not stoop down to your level of argumentation here. Types are about preferential information processing.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey @DEAD ! Not here to add anything. Just wanted to say your threads are always fun to read through.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... Can you fucking read? I wrote no battletyping. My point was to attract you guy's attention to the fact that there are people who don't think either of them are SLEs. If you get offended by it, that's your fucking problem. I don't care enough. End of story.

Intuition has nothing to do with smartness, I will not stoop down to your level of argumentation here. Types are about preferential information processing.

If you did not care, you would not respond, but there is no point in continuing this argument, and I came off more harsh than should have

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE's Se- (Model G) and Se+Fe (Model A).

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I told Sakura about me being an intuitive, and she literally laugh her asses off. I’m definitely SLE and you could go to hell, you dimwit retard piece of shit. Besides, I’m a result type not a process type at all
    It's always interesting though how the Se base can get away with saying things.. I think because you exude force well, and then people with weaker Se as myself, are catching others off guard when we hit our Se hammer down... You insulted him worse than I and I insulted them without calling them name, just said what was said was of idiocy, not them, and they reacted worse to that.. Interesting.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess maybe mine is more calculated and thought out so it looks worse and aimed more, whereas yours was a fly on the impulse and just straight with it.

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE's Se- (Model G) and Se+Fe (Model A).
    wdym? That's the theory yes but model A goes Se -> Ti -> Ne -> Fi(mental) & Si -> Te -> Ni -> Fe(vital) for SLE

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    It's always interesting though how the Se base can get away with saying things.. I think because you exude force well, and then people with weaker Se as myself, are catching others off guard when we hit our Se hammer down... You insulted him worse than I and I insulted them without calling them name, just said what was said was of idiocy, not them, and they reacted worse to that.. Interesting.
    Because you didn't get what I said and then accused me of stereotypical thinking intuition = smart, sensation = stupid. I never said that and it's pissing me off that I have to do your job and explain when you should just think and listen. He's just pissed lol

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because you didn't get what I said and then accused me of stereotypical thinking intuition = smart, sensation = stupid. I never said that and it's pissing me off that I have to do your job and explain when you should just think and listen. He's just pissed lol
    I admittedly only read the post where you typed him ILE. My eyes just went to ILE-Ti and Dead's SEE. I scan things mostly, being a result type.. Then I read his reaction fully (Tim's).. Then I read how you said you know best to him and the theoretical question post fully. Other than that, I did not see anything else

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    And you’re just a troll who’s come to stir the pot, looking for a reaction, which I’m not giving into.

Bye.
    You being butthurt ain't necessary. You two write a lot of shit in your messages. Might not be SLEs but that's your problems if you've typed yourselves wrong.

yeah process types in general like to overcomplicate simple matters.

Tim ILE-Ti
    DEAD SEE-Se

Both have a "beta ST subtype"

My 2 cents. Not interested in battletyping. For your consideration only.
    SLE are result types. The tribalism, cultism & over-identification with type on this forum is pretty square, honestly

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    SLE are result types.
    Sure, but not SEE nor ILE. The comment wasn't about SLE.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You two write a lot of shit in your messages.
    So, what shit are you butthurt about, you moralfag?

SLE are result types. The tribalism, cultism & over-identification with type on this forum is pretty square, honestly
    Sure, but not SEE nor ILE. The comment wasn't about SLE.
    I'm a result type. Some Pan-Jungian even battle-typing me as a Te type because I am inductive at first impression. Result types are inductive. Process types are deductive. At work, I'm more concerned about the result rather than my LSE dad who is concerned about the process. Everything is consistent with my SLE typing from Reinin's dichotomy to Model A to even Model G.

Besides, nobody in the Socionics community typed me as an ILE at all ever since I stop using MBTI logic into Socionics. People were literally laughing at that typing outside of the16types forum.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tim sounds like you know your shit

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, what shit are you butthurt about, you moralfag?

I'm a result type. Some Pan-Jungian even battle-typing me as a Te type because I am inductive at first impression. Result types are inductive. Process types are deductive. At work, I'm more concerned about the result rather than my LSE dad who is concerned about the process. Everything is consistent with my SLE typing from Reinin's dichotomy to Model A to even Model G.

Besides, nobody in the Socionics community typed me as an ILE at all ever since I stop using MBTI logic into Socionics.
    Quit posturing, poser. You're an internet dork who's gotten people to buy in to whatever horse shit you sell. In real life you're another childish mouthy LII-Ne.

People here type me all types of shit. They're wrong but theyre also retards. Relax, Princess. Ain't that serious

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quit posturing, poser. You're an internet dork who's gotten people to buy in to whatever horse shit you sell. In real life you're another childish mouthy LII-Ne.

People here type me all types of shit. They're wrong but theyre also retards. Relax, Princess. Ain't that serious
    I'm not a poser at all. I am who I am. Everyone who knows me type me SLE. No one knows who the fuck are you. I'm not an LII-Ne. I'm not Se PoLR. I offend people like @thehotelambush with my Se. I have a good use of Se.

God, I want to stab you in the fucking face and pour acid on you, you bitchass retard motherfucker.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You wanna keep going, bitch. I could go on and on and I finna insult and threaten you until you cry uncle, @Stray Cat. LII-Ne and ILE my fucking ass.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Calm down guys. This is only the internet. Keep it civil and remember you might actually like each other in real life
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a poser at all. I am who I am. I'm not an LII-Ne. I'm not Se PoLR. I offend people like @thehotelambush with my Se. I have a good use of Se.

God, I want to stab you in the fucking face and pour acid on you, you bitchass retard motherfucker.
    You're still posing with that crybaby rant. You're a Ti-dom intellect, obviously. You could "want" all you like. That shit at the end would never happen. Ever

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You wanna keep going, bitch. I could go on and on and I finna insult and threaten you until you cry uncle, @Stray Cat. LII-Ne and ILE my fucking ass.
    Ne-creative. Si HA. Confiirmed.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Calm down guys. This is only the internet. Keep it civil and remember you might actually like each other in real life
    Maybe. Who knows, man

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're still posing with that crybaby rant. You're a Ti-dom intellect, obviously. You could "want" all you like. That shit at the end would never happen. Ever
    I'm not crying nor posing at all. I'm angry. And it's a good thing to be angry. I am Ti valuing but in real life, my Fe is stronger than 1D. Now, why don't you fuck off, you cocksucking motherfucking shithead?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You both are SLE. Stop this retyping war . Make love not war
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's more Se dominant and Fe mobilizing. Insulting and counterattack is Se. Fe is concerned about the emotional atmosphere.

Also, I doubt you're an SLE.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not crying nor posing at all. I'm angry. And it's a good thing to be angry. I am Ti valuing but in real life, my Fe is stronger than 1D. Now, fuck off, you cocksucking motherfucking shithead.
    You rationalize, first. Ti-dom. Then you cap it off with an insult to convince you & others you're Se dom. You're telling me you're angry as if I give a shit. Sounds like Si seeking.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You rationalize, first. Ti-dom. Then you cap it off with an insult to convince you & others you're Se dom. You're telling me you're angry as if I give a shit. Sounds like Si seeking.
    Look Tim is my friend!
    We collaborate with each other on typing stuff all the time.
    This is nonsense!

Just stop 🛑
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And if I may add my two cents Se is sense perception. It doesn’t judge like Ti so it’s not always visible first
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Stray Cat has the advantage of being "anonymous" The little girl wants attention, thats all.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's more Se dominant and Fe mobilizing. Insulting and counterattack is Se. Fe is concerned about the emotional atmosphere.

Also, I doubt you're an SLE.
    Nah. Your Ti is too strong for SLE. What you doubt or not is meaningless. You're an intellectual. Simple

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone can make a troll account and be tough internet poster. just ignore it @Tim

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expression of emotions is Fe mobilizing. Rationalization is Ti valuing. I insult you because you deserve my insult and no one should have any power over me. It's not posing at all. That's my Se priority and my concern about control over this environment. So, why don't you shut the fuck up or I'm going to keep insulting you, you dimwit retard piece of shit?

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    @Stray Cat has the advantage of being "anonymous" The little girl wants attention, thats all.
    My stalker returns. Being anonymous is an internet thing. Quit your manipulating

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nah. Your Ti is too strong for SLE. What you doubt or not is meaningless. You're an intellectual. Simple
    Only because he’s using it more here. Like I said sense perception doesn’t make judgments or differentiations. It only senses. He actually has written and made posts about the things he watches
    -

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Fe is also stronger to be a Fe suggestive. If you are in Discord VC, you would hear me laughing, yelling, and are actually quite chill. I just used Ti more in a typology forum because typology is Ti.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see a SEE

Se Se Se

SEEEEEEEEE

!!!!!!!!!!!!

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expression of emotions is Fe mobilizing. Rationalization is Ti valuing. I insult you because you deserve my insult and no one should have any power over me. It's not posing at all. That's my Se priority and my concern about control over this environment. So, why don't you shut the fuck up or I'm going to keep insulting you, you dimwit retard piece of shit?
    More NT. More predictable intellectualization. You should own it, not pretend you're SLE.
    @Beautiful sky. Pretty honorable to defend your friend & I get where you're coming from

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok I guess you guys are upset
    Remember anger blinds your vision
    -

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast