Thread: Member Questionnaire (Pratik)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Pratik)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Pratik)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    I don't think any one has grasped that question in entirety, let alone it's answer
    What are your most important values?
    I don't know, although alot of confliction
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    A sense of an universal togetherness, it's complex even for me to understand, it just makes sense some time
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Autonomous above all
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Films, music, philosophy, the universe, aliens, to some extent all sciences
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Sometimes
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Nah
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Favorite film: Apocalypse now/ Silence of the lambs
    I also like animes: attack on titan, stardust crusaders, evangelion
    Music: rock ( the eagles no.1) led Zeppelin, rap (alot of combination but travis has been a favorite for a while) and for some reason I like weird gregorian chants and trap music.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    That's a lot to compress, but general gist "alot/nothing"
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I think the answer to that question lies in one's psyche, but being indulgent: harmony where i am comprehensible
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I don't know, unreliable maybe but I don't think that's necessarily true
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Can't say
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I don't know
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Frustration and self reconciliation
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Don't appreciate monotony, but above that I dislike people telling me what to do, not in a way I like.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I don't know man
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I haven't thought of it in that detail
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Depends on how close the friend is, though it might cause discomfort, the reaction could range from mmmmm to stfu
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I wish the best to them, though I don't think alot about that. If an action of altruism is within my capabilities I try and do it, gives a certain clarity to me that is short lived so I do it again sometimes, but I guess that is more of a selfish reason,
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    If we click we click, I have been called outrageous, funny e.t.c e.t.c
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Normal, I do engage them if they want to, but that's not necessarily my active thought

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)