Thread: Stigma towards beta types

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stigma towards beta types

It has edged me, but I need speak upon how hated beta types are.

I for a long while rejected being a beta NF as result if how betas are viewed. EIE's are seen as dramatic attention seeker who make everyone's life hell, SLE as aggressors, violent beaters and criminal.

Then IEI is deemed as "useless" by many. I cannot tell you how many times I have encountered hate for being an IEI in Socionics discord server. And I do not want hear of the justification how it just is Quadric clash. To hate on a system that is tool for betterment, and is not defining of a human by its own self, is putrid, immature, and abuse of its purpose.

What are your experiences in being harassed for being a beta type? Have you bore witness to the absurdities that go with out Quadra?
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have received harassment on personality database for being an IEI, what once had been synthesis, and as well, psych, despite having friends there... It mostly is gammas who give me hard time for being IEI, mostly ILI-Te's. They bully me on my Te and try consciously at times, make me feel useless and undermine my worth. I have noticed many ILI have a superiority complex. They trash Beta NF in particularly... I am not saying all ILI-Te are like this of course but it has been a very consistent pattern. It is probably having do with beta NF being weaker in Te.. You would think the delta would give harder time being completely in opposition of our function, but this has not been case from what I have seen.

I know the kindred are supposed to be competitive as well with one another.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The quadras are an interesting concept to think about but I don’t think they’re very useful for understanding individual people. They seem to explore what it means to be human and what makes us unique as a species, what instincts drive us and how our self-awareness helps us or hinders us from managing those instincts. The quadras can’t exist without each other. Perhaps Beta can be seen to represent the most central part of what it means to be human, the simple energy of being alive. Human weakness and greatness. People hate on so called ‘betas’ because they want to blame their own weaknesses on someone else. In reality, we are responsible for bringing each other down and raising each other up. We are all the quadras..

Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 06-13-2021 at 11:55 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also want make it clear that I do not have an issue with any of the communities in which I mentioned I have before been harassed on. I am friends with people on all 3, some friends even being mods.. I am not here to tarnish name of any community, but what I am here for is to admonish how others think they just can go about spilling stains unto others.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All those stereotypes don't matter. Anyone who has read enough about the subject will reject the stereotypes.

It is not a good idea to talk about socionics, with people who don't know socionics. Unless you teach them.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The worst harassment actually, was on a server I would not rather name, where a bunch of people gang up on others as part of their server approach.. It is not one of the 3 enlisted... And they were just typing me as EIE to harass me and as well, to basically say I am useless and pathetic.. I have screenshots, that I need not share, but it was very ugly.

And they berated my LII friend who I am close to, yet they did not make fun of his type or harass him for being LII...

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BaruchJorgell View Post
    All those stereotypes don't matter. Anyone who has read enough about the subject will reject the stereotypes.

It is not a good idea to talk about socionics, with people who don't know socionics. Unless you teach them.
    I do agree, but you have many people at a general within the Socionics community who do not as seriously partake in its true usage. They do it for memes, stereotype.. And they know just enough about Socionics to where they can type people, but they often are biased. Psych seems like the best server in terms of Socionics, with its serious taking, but the person who is best at Socionics more than anyone I know, is a guy named Stugg who is moderator on personality database.

Stugg actually helped me to come to terms with being an IEI, and I could not exactly see how I was Ni ignoring, but he pointed out of how I am. He just supervises me a bit too much though, lol (LIE-Ni).

Dragons:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every type of the socion fills specific roles. EIE are not useless, nor pathetic (well, they can be if they want to), obviously. Many people on this forum certainly wish they were EIE.

I don't know where you met such people, but if I were you, I would never go back there.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These people are on numerous Socionics server. It is not just one server... You have people everywhere in all community who misuse typology and weaponize it... But the most I ever have seen it on, is on personality data base and also on the server I refuse to enlist, as that server is horrible and the people there are vile. I do not need drama with hat server.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BaruchJorgell View Post
    Every type of the socion fills specific roles. EIE are not useless, nor pathetic (well, they can be if they want to), obviously. Many people on this forum certainly wish they were EIE.

I don't know where you met such people, but if I were you, I would never go back there.
    I am an IEI (which maybe you know, just were referring to fact they used it as insult), but even people always give me crap for that, again, mostly on personality database.. The only reason why I have contact still on personality database, is because I have a few friends on there, and some are moderator as well.. Plus I am not going to let someone's crappy view of me and a type that does not even en-capture the entire essence of someone, affect me to that level. I at day's end am confident of my own abilities, but the harassment just goes everywhere and it became enough. Rain that never stops down poring, and then you eventually catch hypothermia from not having any shelter and the weather gets more cold.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't explored every corner of the Internet, but in my opinion, this forum is by far the best place to talk about socionics (unless you can read russian). But even here, you will come across a lot of misconceptions.

Edit : the best typing, unless you can meet a socionist in person, is the self-typing. The problem being that your self-typing will probably be wrong until you know enough. You can send a video interview to V. Gulenko, but it's 120$, and a correct typing is likely, but uncertain (the format deprives the socionist from asking additional questions, and to see your instant reaction...).
    Last edited by BaruchJorgell; 06-13-2021 at 11:22 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do actually think I am an IEI.. I was too lazy for awhile to immerse into Socionics and just let others type me, but despite, I held unto EII as a typing for a very long time and no one thought I was EII. I got ridiculed for my EII self-typing, and did not care, went with it anyhow. But I do actually see how I am IEI. It is murky at glance, because you see all this Ne.. I am MBTI INFP... But in actuality, I do indeed narrow things down, and I look for the hidden meaning within all things. I also have caught my own thought process of how I look through past signs thought day, to construct and reach a forecasting narrative.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, I have a strong mouth. I'm shy and soft and sensitive and all that (like most IEIs are) but I can cut people down with words. I admit my mouth has gotten me into a lot of trouble. I don't always let assholes make me cry like my ESE mom does. I fight back. I teach Alphas how to fight too. It's how Beta improves Alpha.

Also idk how Beta this is but I am really good at seeing through people how much of an asshole they really are despite their credentials or whatever and I think they don't like that I can see through them in this way. So some people have tried to destroy my reputation before I could destroy theirs. <ewg>

IEI has been called 'manipulative' too and I agree I can be very manipulative, but only if I need to be or if I'm around somebody that wants to sadistically hurt me or trap me in some way. I don't get some campy villainous joy by being manipulative for manipulation sake. No real person is a Saturday Day Morning cartoon villain like that. I think you kind of have to be manipulative in the real world in many situations anyway. The real world to a large extent runs on manipulation so I don't understand getting down on IEIs for being this way.

IEIs are lazy/useless- this is kind of just IP energy working as intended mixed with being both a feeling and intuitive type. I will try to do an activity and 'work hard' but I do get exhausted more easily than other people. ISFps can hide behind being sensors, INTps/ISTps are usually pouring their energy into something more practical and Te anyway but IEI it's going to look the most this way objectively probably. I noticed this happened even when I had a better and more jock-ish body. I just easily drained my energy more than most people and just wanted to go inside and write/create something rather than do some Ej activity.

SLEs are criminals and bad boys - this stereotype can have a lot of truth to it lol. I have been told that I'm too nice and forgiving to people like this and they couldn't believe it. "Don't you want to watch them suffer in some prison where some Delta asshole authority figure is cruel to them because they themselves have been cruel?" But I don't think that's how society should be run. I do think actions should have consequences, but I'm probably more lenient than most.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 06-13-2021 at 02:58 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discord doesn’t seem like a place where people tend to go for serious discussion, and I’d guess that many of the people who spend so much time on a website like that with constant stimulation are particularly susceptible to groupthink. In any case, people like that aren’t worth spending your time with or caring what they think.

Each type tends to have certain weaknesses and strengths; that’s fundamental to Socionics. @one mentioned LII being a “prestige” type, but if you interact with many IRL it’s easy to see they tend to have certain personal flaws and weaknesses (like passivity, a reluctance to engage people, getting pissy when challenged, a certain inflexibility in thinking), and that Ti is more a way of approaching problems than raw intelligence in itself; there are plenty of dumb LxI. Most “prestige” stuff like this seems to me to come from MBTI, which has historically depicted some types as geniuses capable of pretty much anything (NTs) or sensitive, artistic flowers (NFs), and all other types as worker bees all but incapable of intelligent or introspective thought (S). Of course that mentality tends to appeal to teenagers or people that have never progressed beyond a teenager mentality themselves, but it’s obvious this isn’t how people work. If people seriously think this way — taking an unrealistically singleminded view of certain types — they can’t really be interested in understanding how people work, but are interested in typology for other reasons, like feeding their egos. Keeping that in mind it’s generally best to avoid those kinds of people, since you presumably have different goals, it’s unlikely you’ll change their minds, and they’ll just continue to insult you if you carry on with them.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Franklin D. Roosevelt was U.S. president during the Great Depression. He was SLE, re-elected 3 times.
    John F. Kennedy was an SLE & folk were pretty butt hurt when he got whacked
    Trump is SLE who behaves like a stupid f*cktard publicly

Point is, different generations call for different types of leadership. Today's generation wants Ne-egos in leadership cause they're perceived as gentler, weaker & easier to campaiin childish ideals through.

I personally believe each quadratic plays a "vital" role. They're different but necessary for the socion to function optimally. I actually read that IEI is the bridge who connects Alpha's ideas into Beta quadra so Beta can adequately play its role in the Socion

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEIs are useful where most people are useless.
    Also, about the bullying, just give them a taste of their own medicine, since they obviously don't take socionics seriously. Have a spicy insult brainstorming sesh with your friends on the servers

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Some of my fave musicians are Beta NF, so they're good for something:

And also European, so that adds to the weirdness.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Some of my fave musicians are Beta NF, so they're good for something:

And also European, so that adds to the weirdness.
    nice taste

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wonder if the Beta stigma thing has also something to do with how much of socionics language is written in a very Fi/Te way I think, and probably is like very EII/IEE Delta in how it's represented.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrInternet42069 View Post
    On a more serious note I don't think there is stigma towards Beta types, this is some typology snowflake bs
    There is. On Socionics servers mostly... I cannot speak for this community, but absolutely on servers.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a more serious note I don't think there is stigma towards Beta types, this is some typology snowflake bs
    Can show you screenshots if you add me on discord, or can invite you to servers later on and you can type it in and see...

Unless maybe you mean that you think beta has earned the stigma around it, but I think you genuinely do not know about it.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like a lot of people here are oblivious as to Socionics servers.. Which is surprising to me, considering there are not many Socionics community. This website appears as the staple community. But there are quite a lot of people on the servers, including leaders of Socionics; Andrey Joynson, Ibrahim, Jack, amidst other people. (These people do not propagate stigma, that is not what I mean in bringing them up, I just mean that I am surprised not as may people know with how luminaries of this topic are active within said communities).

Dragons:

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    It seems like a lot of people here are oblivious as to Socionics servers.. Which is surprising to me, considering there are not many Socionics community. This website appears as the staple community. But there are quite a lot of people on the servers, including leaders of Socionics; Andrey Joynson, Ibrahim, Jack, amidst other people. (These people do not propagate stigma, that is not what I mean in bringing them up, I just mean that I am surprised not as may people know with how luminaries of this topic are active within said communities).
    It might be that these people aren't really considered "leaders of Socionics" over here.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just don't care if someone considered me aggressive. In fact, I take it as a matter of pride. These wimps who is offended about Beta being intense and coming off too strong need to stop being pussies. Part of me being an enneagram 8w7 is actually liking to be bad guy. This is opposed to being an enneagram 1, 2, or 6 who wants to be a goody two shoes. I don't get harassed about being an SLE and I just don't worry about the stereotypes. It doesn't concerned me. To be honest, being an SLE in a Socionics community or server might give me a free pass and maybe some understanding on why I am that way.

I get along with those in my fellow quadra: EIE might be stereotyped as "dramatic attention seeker who make everyone's life hell" but they are fun to be with. In the Transcendence discord, it's the EIE who maintain the emotional atmosphere where I am insensitive and coarse. Also, EIE build off from me and I actually enjoy a good emotional atmosphere where I could be my coarse and blunt self. As for IEI being "useless," they ain't useless to me. When enneagram 4 IEI act all victimy and tell about their sad stories, they could surely help me find innocence in someone.

If anything, I would argued that judicious type (Si/Ne) valuers are stereotyped just as bad or even worse than being a Beta. Alphas are stereotyped in the Socionics community as watching anime all day and being childish. Deltas are stereotyped as basically boring-ass Hank Hill who carve wood all day.
    Last edited by Tim; 06-18-2021 at 07:28 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have many Beta friends including my boss (LSI) and childhood friends. The problem is we never build a psychologically close and warm relationship. I say this through the lense of Fi- my perception on my interpersonal relationships.

The above superhighlights my

“ DOMINANT FIELDS OF ACTIVITY AND TOPICS OF CONVERSATION
    relationships between people
    evaluating people (personality and character traits) and their deeds and conduct
    evaluating the motives behind behavior
    empathy; the ability to feel what others feel and understand their motives”
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Betas are evil, so they deserve all the hate they get

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sane chill Betas fly under the radar and pass for something else.

SLE -> LSI/LSE
    LSI -> ILI/SLI
    EIE -> IEI/IEE
    IEI -> EII/SEI

Loud annoying ones leave an impression in your mind that sticks there forever.
    All it takes is one or two jackasses to prove the stereotype.

Lets be honest Betas gone bad are fucking trainwrecks.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

There is certainly a bias against "sensors" generally, which I often hold myself including consciously at least in general terms (not so much with specific people). I think and are often seen as brash, obvious, shallow, which are traits that are easier to hate than more passive traits like silence or sloth.

Outside Socionics, in the Big Five, there is an obvious bias towards "Extroversion", "Openness to Experience", "Agreeableness", and "Conscientiousness" (and in the HEXACO, for the additional sixth factor of Honesty-humility), not just in Western society but in the academic world too. Arguably, models that have traits which are social desirable (or at least, are described that way) should be avoided, but an alternative may exclude a lot of human behaviour.

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd agree there is definitely some bias against Beta types. Even back then when I started my interest in Socionics, a lot of people on the forums (the Polish one, that is - to my knowledge - down for the time being) seen Beta ST as especially harmful, abusive, scary and "criminal". There's also been a running gag between the users that EIE are attention seekers.

You quite surprised me with the stereotype of IEI being useless. I cannot say for myself, because I've never been active on international personality typing forums before this forum, but on the Polish forums IEIs/INFPs were seen as rather harmony loving peacemakers who were masters at lifting the atmospheres up. It's another story how they are viewed in the society where Socionics isn't as popular, however. I have an impression IEIs especially are seen as people who behave between people well, and who also have a certain "smartness" about them in interpersonal relationships, who are able to survive various turmoils, but other than that I feel like they are seen as losers who need external help with managing their lives. Beta ST on the other hand is seen as intelligent, but cruel and menacing, "don't go near without a rod" as we here in Poland say.

I also think the values of Gamma quadra are seen as something that everybody is required to do when it comes to surviving in the real world and being successful, especially American/Western/capitalist values. This is why for the longest time I thought I was a SEI, simply because I never felt like I truly fit in here.
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I've been living under a rock, but I have neither incurred quadra nor type hate. If I have, it must have been a very forgettable experience.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't see any IEI hate anywhere. If there's one type that's openly shit on across the boards, it's ESE. Even see other Alpha's expressed disdain for ESEs.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beta has always been chic. also probably makes so many waves naturally enough to get numbed to the way people react to them

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The stigma, if it comes form this website, is usually propagated by Alphas and Deltas as a stand in for everything bad, selfish, dramatic, colourful.

In real life betas can be pro social, or anti social, I use those terms poetically.

Its hilarious because LSI is like the central pillar of most polite Civic society. I mean LSE gets there, but even they are independent in a way that LSI just don't have.

If you look at very Delta leaning societies currently, Nordic Cultures of Scandinavia, Norway, Sweden, Finland, from what I'm told Betas are pushed to the fringe of society, they kind of hide out and are camouflaged.

Societies that are open to Beta socionic values, Italy, Russia, Brazil, much of Mexico, North Korea, China, Components of USA, there is not as much stigma associated with Fe + Se (the two dominating values with Ni as supplementary).

If anything I see more stigma associated with the gamma quadra than anything.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    The stigma, if it comes form this website, is usually propagated by Alphas and Deltas as a stand in for everything bad, selfish, dramatic, colourful.

In real life betas can be pro social, or anti social, I use those terms poetically.

Its hilarious because LSI is like the central pillar of most polite Civic society. I mean LSE gets there, but even they are independent in a way that LSI just don't have.

If you look at very Delta leaning societies currently, Nordic Cultures of Scandinavia, Norway, Sweden, Finland, from what I'm told Betas are pushed to the fringe of society, they kind of hide out and are camouflaged.

Societies that are open to Beta socionic values, Italy, Russia, Brazil, much of Mexico, North Korea, China, Components of USA, there is not as much stigma associated with Fe + Se (the two dominating values with Ni as supplementary).

If anything I see more stigma associated with the gamma quadra than anything.
    They are dramatic lol jk

I mean when I was pregnant I suffered through every day with complaints every day about how bad I was feeling how I was not getting any sleep and how much I was hurting. Every day I would complain but showed up to work and worked every day until the last day of pregnancy. While my IEI coworker 27 weeks into pregnancy told me "I'm ready to walk out today. i just can't do it!" and on and on about how the work was emotionally bothering her. Which of us was more dramatic? I don't know, both in different ways I would say. It's all perception.

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Sane chill Betas fly under the radar and pass for something else.

SLE -> LSI/LSE
    LSI -> ILI/SLI
    EIE -> IEI/IEE
    IEI -> EII/SEI

Loud annoying ones leave an impression in your mind that sticks there forever.
    All it takes is one or two jackasses to prove the stereotype.

Lets be honest Betas gone bad are fucking trainwrecks.

Totally agree on this point. The IEI can seem so much like me when she's not pregnant, which is sympathetic, caring, asking about how the person is, except hugging. I hug more.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    They are dramatic lol jk

I mean when I was pregnant I suffered through every day with complaints every day about how bad I was feeling how I was not getting any sleep and how much I was hurting. Every day I would complain but showed up to work and worked every day until the last day of pregnancy. While my IEI coworker 27 weeks into pregnancy told me "I'm ready to walk out today. i just can't do it!" and on and on about how the work was emotionally bothering her. Which of us was more dramatic? I don't know, both in different ways I would say. It's all perception.
    Exactly.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Exactly.
    The work was all about our IJ/IP difference

I was hired (ethics-they rely on me to do the job so I must! I must sacrifice myself for others despite what I feel physically); She: this pregnancy changes my reality of being a mother and this place makes me feel uncomfortable so i want out. I have the same future here...I don't want it.
    -

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The work was all about our IJ/IP difference

I was hired (ethics-they rely on me to do the job so I must! I must sacrifice myself for others despite what I feel physically); She: this pregnancy changes my reality of being a mother and this place makes me feel uncomfortable so i want out. I have the same future here...I don't want it.
    Might be, would need more info. Lot's can influence behaviour and decision making.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have many Beta friends including my boss (LSI) and childhood friends. The problem is we never build a psychologically close and warm relationship. I say this through the lense of Fi- my perception on my interpersonal relationships.

The above superhighlights my

“ DOMINANT FIELDS OF ACTIVITY AND TOPICS OF CONVERSATION
    relationships between people
    evaluating people (personality and character traits) and their deeds and conduct
    evaluating the motives behind behavior
    empathy; the ability to feel what others feel and understand their motives”
    As an IEI, I disagree with this, I build very close relation, but my Fi is the best of any beta in the Quadra, our Fi not ignored and it also is strong. I also am an enneagram type 4 (and sexual in some system), and INFP by MBTI. The whole reason why I hate psychotherapy even os because you cannot get close enough to the therapist..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any type that has Sx as their lead, will value relational intimacy. Fi just probably is more likely than Fe types to be Sx.

It is true that most beta have poor Fi; EIE ignores it directly, LSI has lit lower and is not of it, valuing, and SLE has it as PolR. But I have met an Sx 8 SLE who very much cares about making connection with others, even if he is more focused on harmony. An IEI is built of any beta to be best with Fi, since it does not ignore it, and it still is quite strong.

Dragons:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast