You look Beta NF for sure.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If there are any lost souls out here,

Remember that this life is temporary. One day we will all return to the ground, along with our worldly possessions.

Life is about awakening to the fact that it's not all about this life. There is so much more.

You don't need to be enslaved by the devil/world's illusions.

You don't need to be stuck in the Matrix pretending to be happy.

Jesus is the only solution. The only solution to awaken from this disillusion that we're living in.

If you are not saved, consider getting saved today (any questions ask @MrInternet42069, you're in good hands)

God is always here for you. I'm always here for you.

Waiting patiently. And remember,

He Always Finds a Way.

No problem is too big for God.

I want to see EVERYONE at the other side, no lost sheep left behind.
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 06-13-2021 at 04:22 PM.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you definitely seem beta NF. I personally think you come across as IEI, but arguments for EIE are not far off. Sometimes it helps to consider other variables beyond socionics to determine how presentation may be warped. I wish I was better at VI, but I can’t contribute much here since I am not very good at it yet.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just think it is hard to tell because as I again said, I have Aspergers. I do not think VI is that accurate, it just has some slight truth into it. Those videos are not the best of me, but there is absolutely no way I can be an ESE withPolR Ni, or with Si creative. It makes no sense with my information metabolism. Aspergers directly affects your gaze.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    I saw less Ni in videos than I expected... Probably EIE, I'm not sure of subtype anymore. As an alternative maybe ESE-Fe is possible, definitely not IEI.
    For my post above..

The best video of me is the first one, because it is closest to my face and I am not under heavy stress... The second video is blurry, and the third video is pretty awful because I was under serious stress and the bags under my eyes probably cloud things. I just think the most accurate way for people to type me is to read my Quora, but that was not what this thread is about..

I definitely use Ni very strongly, which will be seen in my IME. IEI-Fe I think works fine, because it is Fe sub, and then EIE-NI as alternative is not that horrid..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is more information how Aspergers affects the gaze (scientific info): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2555425/

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeliMeat View Post
    Yeah, you definitely seem beta NF. I personally think you come across as IEI, but arguments for EIE are not far off. Sometimes it helps to consider other variables beyond socionics to determine how presentation may be warped. I wish I was better at VI, but I can’t contribute much here since I am not very good at it yet.
    Yeah, you also follow my Quora, which I think it just bleeds Ni base... I just think for autistic people like you and I, it would be even harder to discern, because our gazes are distinctive to that of neurotypical.. Therefore, autistic people of each type may have slightly different gaze pattern as observed in neurotypical people of our type.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are chances to see I am definitely Ni valuing:

https://www.quora.com/Does-something...ara-Soylular-3

https://qr.ae/pG15wy

(Will have to sift through more.. There also are many discord examples, and I can screen shot a few)

My whole original point in asking this was how I may appear IEE to others via VI..

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    i just wanted you to know i agree with you.

you seem EIE to me, but this vid is misleading because you're upset and the Fe is all out in all its glory. i think you are def beta NF.

i can't help with the VI conversation (at least not yet, if ever). i do now understand things about VI (for a long time i didn't like VI for the most part), and i'm learning, but i can't explain it.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i just wanted you to know i agree with you.

you seem EIE to me, but this vid is misleading because you're upset and the Fe is all out in all its glory. i think you are def beta NF.

i can't help with the VI conversation (at least not yet, if ever). i do now understand things about VI (for a long time i didn't like VI for the most part), and i'm learning, but i can't explain it.
    Oh, yeah. EIE. You are channeling my female EIE cousin in the video that @inunbra referenced. That video clinched it for me. You and she could be twins.

My EIE cousin married an LIE-Te, incidentally, and had three or five kids who all turned out well.* He did the farm work and she raised all the kids. He’s super conservative and she’s liberal, but she manages somehow. I imagine their household had lots and lots of drama all the time.

*They met in college, had sex once (supposedly with three kinds of birth controls), she got pregnant and he married her because he’s conservative. Lol. But it has worked out well.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My thing here is wouldn't an IEI-Fe appear more EIE-like than an IEI-Ni?

My enneagram is 4, which adds a boost of emotionality as to me. And social/sexual, sexual/social varying by system...

The first video I think gives the most accuracy of how I am, because I was in better place, whereas in the third video I was disintegrated to 2 most definitely.. I do not know how to use spoilers so I cannot say what had happened, but something vary bad happened to me in sexual nature shortly after that time..

This is the first video, and it was when I was healthy, and you will see it is not as much Fe:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilrH5D-rVMc&t=100s

I just think that the Aspergers with being on the end of spectrum with poor executive function which gives lesser emotional control and other factors at stake make me appear as EIE.. I had met an SLE and ILE in person and this is what the SLE had say of me:
    Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 14.06.45.png
    Then a different user pointed out how my Te is not on par
    Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 14.17.05.png
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-13-2021 at 09:21 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again: my main point here has not as of this yet been addressed: how do I appear as IEE Ne/Fi via visual identification? It is what a few of my VI savvy friends typed me as..

Dragons:

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just think it is hard to tell because as I again said, I have Aspergers. I do not think VI is that accurate, it just has some slight truth into it. Those videos are not the best of me, but there is absolutely no way I can be an ESE withPolR Ni, or with Si creative. It makes no sense with my information metabolism. Aspergers directly affects your gaze.
    It is said that SF's naturally tune into eye/body stuff of others (and I seem to do it without realizing it with some sort of autoseek although I think it is not very sophisticated, lol. I can even say the same when I look at your anime avatar).

It raises a question: What do you observe in those situations? [Pure interest]
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Majority of time I only can observe what is in my own head, and also patterns I may say in others.. I will often gauge someone's energy, and I will know right away if they are off. One time a mental health case carrier I knew wcshavingbad day by how her energy felt off in contrast to how she normally is and it felt fake, and my mother had missed it, an ESE, my mother, and I got it right when she walked through the door...

I often miss what is going on around me. One time I had not seen someone by the door, and I did not know that there was a person there and they glared at me, until my mother told me in the car and admonished me, but I truly just missed there even was person there.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can get an instantaneous snapshot of someone's energy from just being around them and briefly looking at them, but I do not pay as much attention to facial expressions.. I go by the holisitic/whole energy and feeling of the person.. I cannot explain it all too well, other than autistic people have mirror neurons that process differently..

Dragons:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Again: my main point here has not as of this yet been addressed: how do I appear as IEE Ne/Fi via visual identification? It is what a few of my VI savvy friends typed me as..

You'd have to ask them, because I don't see IEE at all.

Here is my IEE-Ne sister-in-law: https://i.imgur.com/aOMdzYM.jpg
    and here is an IEE-Ne on the left, in red pants: https://ediblewow.ediblecommunities....s/fresh-forage

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    You'd have to ask them, because I don't see IEE at all.

Here is my IEE-Ne sister-in-law: https://i.imgur.com/aOMdzYM.jpg
    and here is an IEE-Ne on the left, in red pants: https://ediblewow.ediblecommunities....s/fresh-forage
    I see, thank you.. Yeah from those images you showed, I cannot see it as well.. It is unusual, because they have been doing VI for a long time... I can see how in some photos I perhaps look EII, but I cannot see IEE at all..

Dragons:

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For my post above..

The best video of me is the first one, because it is closest to my face and I am not under heavy stress... The second video is blurry, and the third video is pretty awful because I was under serious stress and the bags under my eyes probably cloud things. I just think the most accurate way for people to type me is to read my Quora, but that was not what this thread is about..

I definitely use Ni very strongly, which will be seen in my IME. IEI-Fe I think works fine, because it is Fe sub, and then EIE-NI as alternative is not that horrid..
    For my VI method 3rd video was best as it showed your style of expression when reacting emotionally (it's where type differences become most apparent), also closest to the face doesn't mean better, body movements are very helpful in figuring out temperament. You have some sort of directness/intensity that just doesn't fit my internal image of IEI. Also voice tone and sentence construction reminds me of extraverted types. I skimmed through your texts and I'll add SEE to possible types, EIE>ESE>SEE is my final word.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    It is said that SF's naturally tune into eye/body stuff of others (and I seem to do it without realizing it with some sort of autoseek although I think it is not very sophisticated, lol. I can even say the same when I look at your anime avatar).

It raises a question: What do you observe in those situations? [Pure interest]
    Something also more worth a mention is that I just more go with a general feeling, and then occasional imagery that I get, or concepts I affiliate with the person... It mostly is a sentient thing, but I will at times also get imagery in my mind as well, often colors, frequency of things in abstraction and whatnot..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For my VI method 3rd video was best as it showed your style of expression when reacting emotionally (it's where type differences become most apparent), also closest to the face doesn't mean better, body movements are very helpful in figuring out temperament. You have some sort of directness/intensity that just doesn't fit my internal image of IEI. Also voice tone and sentence construction reminds me of extraverted types. I skimmed through your texts and I'll add SEE to possible types, EIE>ESE>SEE is my final word.
    The issue with SEE and ESE is my Ni is absolutely not 1d.. EIE-Ni is not a horrible typing, but I think IEI-Fe still is what I am, also basing upon how people in person met me..

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 14.06.45.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-13 at 14.06.45.pngBut EIE-Ni, maybe.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I definitely am Beta NF, IEI-Fe or EIE-Ni..

My Ni is one of my greatest aptitudes, though I cannot always consciously harness it

Here is an example of my Ni..

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 14.44.04.png

Then a bit more reading, but:

https://www.quora.com/What-should-I-...ara-Soylular-3

https://qr.ae/pG2rM1

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-clinic...ara-Soylular-3

https://qr.ae/pGAV9D

https://metaphysicsandholistics.quor...share=c4c5df06

https://qr.ae/pGCTpj

https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-tre...__=22447422435

That would take a bit of your time, maybe like 12 minutes, so do not feel obligated, of course.
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-13-2021 at 10:09 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I definitely am Beta NF, IEI-Fe or EIE-Ni..

My Ni is one of my greatest aptitudes, though I cannot always consciously harness it

Here is an example of my Ni..

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 14.44.04.png

Then a bit more reading, but:

https://qr.ae/pGAV9D

https://metaphysicsandholistics.quor...share=c4c5df06

https://qr.ae/pGCTpj

https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-tre...__=22447422435

That would take a bit of your time, maybe like 10 minutes, so do not feel obligated, of course.
    Apophenia and interest in esoteric things are not Ni, there's definitely some correlation but not causation. I just don't see high dimensional Ni in your way of thinking (on a cognitive level), I only see stereotypically Ni-related activities, it's like your Fi/Fe area issues pushed you into Ni area exploration. These are just my impressions that may be wrong as I don't know you that well and my typing methods are very vibe based and chaotic and make way less sense when I'm trying to write them up than in my head

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apophenia and interest in esoteric things are not Ni, there's definitely some correlation but not causation. I just don't see high dimensional Ni in your way of thinking (on a cognitive level), I only see stereotypically Ni-related activities, it's like your Fi/Fe area issues pushed you into Ni area exploration. These are just my impressions that may be wrong as I don't know you that well and my typing methods are very vibe based and chaotic and make way less sense when I'm trying to write them up than in my head
    I see.. Well, the reason why I see myself as a high Ni user is having do with my neglect of sensory matters. My room is grossly messy, I do not really notice things in my environment, and environmental comfort is not very much a focus as for me (there will be things in my environment that I will only see for a first time upon several years of having lived there, like my parent's new house, and I only recently saw a tennis court that is nearby our neighborhood and they drove past it hundreds of times. Then the same was case with a picture of my deceased grandma and I felt the frequency of her trying connect with me and then when I look up as soon as I know, I see the picture of her right in my parent's glass cabinet and I had never seen it in the house).. I notice patterns and trends within things and am a very future thinker.. My default mode is noting patterns and trends, and I do not even think about it and have to literally force myself to gain conscious over it, it is coming as easily as does one breathes.

It would require a bit of your time's extension, but reading eventually some links which it seems maybe you read a few by how you worded this, would help better to illuminate my Ni demonstration.. I also grasp the whole, not details, and I relate to the Vortical-Synergetic cognitive style.. Process/Result is also an important Renin, and I definitely believe I am result which also is why I gravitate unto IEI>EIE.. My Te is poor in some aspect and LIE also heavily supervise me.. The biggest example is a guy in community named Stugg, a moderator on personality database...

I live in filth, completely unscathed by it.. My ESE mother always is picking up after me, driven bonkers by my messiness.. Whereas I pay no attention as to what is around me.

My room has gotten to near my knees before, and my mother and grandma had to clean it and made me do it with them as well (which I loathed), and I never pick up after myself and will just keep being messy.. It is in part of why I cannot as of this yet live alone.. Apart of it is my ASD executive functioning, but I am unbothered by it, which a sensory type would be. A sensor probably would at least want others help them manage it, whereas I do not seek it out.. My mother has to get fed up and then clean it or demand I do such.

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 15.40.46.png
    This is my old room, you will see it was up to my knees
    Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 15.48.10.png
    I cannot organize myself for the life of me. And it has been this way since early childhood. It is how I in fist of places became special ed for my Aspergers; my inability to organize myself. My PolR has to be a T or an S... LIE-Ni's are more gracious towards me than LIE-Te, but both give me hard time and nit pick me, or just ignore me and seemingly internally laugh and feel sorry for me, but do not take me seriously because of my disordered approach.
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-13-2021 at 10:57 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, this picture is of me as a little girl, before I had any trauma and was in well health:
    Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 15.26.06.png

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something also helpful in pointing out, is whilst my relationship with my mother is turbulent as result of her allowing my father do ill things towards me, she and I at times can get along..

She is the most clear ESE-Fe on the planet, to me. 2w3, so/sx... I supervise her, and it often makes her feel like she is not good enough for me. She will complain about how I never have anything good say about her, she will go on about how she is "too busy" and come up with excuses as means to justify her inability to effectively manage time and pattern. And I got her into metaphysics and have tried developing her intuition a bit more... She uses my crystals and whatnot, and she has attended holy angelic vinyasa with me.

I often challenge her views and invoke bigger picture thinking, which she often has harder time with. I think I supervise her quite hardly, despite her always picking up after my messiness... She takes offense when I tell her she is not thinking things through or when I say she is wasting time or not doing things that will lead to future wellness. It is a sore spot for her... A
    She feels very defensive around me. She also says how the past does not matter and you just need live in the moment, which I fight her very heavily on, considering everything becomes past and the future will so, and it crystalizes into the now we are. nd what we have work with to align future and learn from, and grow, transform and make things out of. All the present, past and future are important, but everything will become past. And the future is our focus to make past that mattered.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is the only ESE I have constant relation with, so I cannot will ascertain a pattern of ESE.. But I see pattern of LIE supervising me, and then I have one experience with an SLE and it was synastry. My father also is my dual, but he has done ill things unto me out of his own childhood, so that is not an accurate relation to measure upon. But he and I at times had moments of pure compatibility... Just glimpses of sun, and then perpetual clouds to once more overcast..

Dragons:

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm back to EIE-Ni typing, I tried to play with "non-Ni type with Ni interests" idea but ok, this shit is too advanced. Your Ni thoughts seem to be generated on the fly, more as a reaction to something than introverted world building, also a bit on/off thing as you change your thinking style according to conversation topic very easily. It flows freely out of you while IEIs are more of a detached Ni-Ti puzzle solvers that keep their world to themselves and doubt things more, it's EIEs that are overactive and preachy.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm back to EIE-Ni typing, I tried to play with "non-Ni type with Ni interests" idea but ok, this shit is too advanced. Your Ni thoughts seem to be generated on the fly, more as a reaction to something than introverted world building, also a bit on/off thing as you change your thinking style according to conversation topic very easily. It flows freely out of you while IEIs are more of a detached Ni-Ti puzzle solvers that keep their world to themselves and doubt things more, it's EIEs that are overactive and preachy.
    Yea, but what about IEI-Fe, and then also who is a contact type rather than inert? It seems that what you describe is more pertaining to inert types, as their Ti amplifies. Fe sub of IEI and contact will probably appear more superficially as EIE.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is a bit shallow of water, not getting into the essence fully submerged. You can have different enneagram type who will be more preach, and then Fe sub also is going to starkly differ in contrast to Ni. It seems most the IEI on this site are Ni sub, which definitely I am not. I would be Fe or 0. My enneagram is 4, and then 6 comes second in tri making me a double reactive..

Dragons:

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, but what about IEI-Fe, and then also who is a contact type rather than inert? It seems that what you describe is more pertaining to inert types, as their Ti amplifies. Fe sub of IEI and contact will probably appear more superficially as EIE.
    When I'm trying to tell apart EIE-Ni and IEI-Fe I look at how it changes the position of a type on a spectrum of personality. Fe accentuation moves IEI closer to SEI and Alpha, Ni in EIE closer to LIE and Gamma. Due to this, IEI tendencies to withdraw from conflict and being a group stabilizer more than an activator are strengthened as they take on some Alpha properties, IEI-Fe has different kind of Fe than EIE-Ni, it's more bubbly and SEI-like, but there's always this difference that SEI is grounded in reality and IEI is not. Yuri Gagarin is a good example of IEI-Fe, he has that "lost naive child" vibe you don't seem to have.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I'm trying to tell apart EIE-Ni and IEI-Fe I look at how it changes the position of a type on a spectrum of personality. Fe accentuation moves IEI closer to SEI and Alpha, Ni in EIE closer to LIE and Gamma. Due to this, IEI tendencies to withdraw from conflict and being a group stabilizer more than an activator are strengthened as they take on some Alpha properties, IEI-Fe has different kind of Fe than EIE-Ni, it's more bubbly and SEI-like, but there's always this difference that SEI is grounded in reality and IEI is not. Yuri Gagarin is a good example of IEI-Fe, he has that "lost naive child" vibe you don't seem to have.
    Yes, but you thought I could be ESE or SEE.. But that was VI-related.. I am actually not as hard coming off as I appear. I am a pretty blunt, curt communicator in the perception to neurotypical, and can also be somewhat over expressive to them.. But in person, I am a lot more refined and I do not exude force or charisma.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This SLE used to think I was IEE or EIE before meeting up with me in person, and then he saw I am nowhere near as how I come off and my actual approach accentuated.. The ILE present with us also was IEI insistent.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is actually funny you mention lost child, because a guy named stugg the other day literally referred to me as that.. Then a guy named Ashton in community also made jokes about that, and a guy named blaquaman and pansophy. Then people outside of Socionics community also refer to me as that.

Dragons:

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This SLE used to think I was IEE or EIE before meeting up with me in person, and then he saw I am nowhere near as how I come off and my actual approach accentuated.. The ILE present with us also was IEI insistent.
    I think people show more of their true personality in their usual environment, where they feel comfortable. If you spend more time writing online, you feel less anxious than when meeting irl, your reactions are more natural. I'm often mistaken for Ni type when I leave my house for this reason . But I don't know how is it in your case. Also an opinion of two random people in such ambiguous topic as socionics when there's generally low typing match between typers and no established criteria of being a good typer is not very valuable.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It may be you just have not yet seen enough of me, just as you did not think I use Ni that much, but then eventually you saw it very clearly.. I think with time, it may be a bit more of clarity. The waters just need pass and reveal the spot of clear water in which to see accurate reflection at full.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So.. This is how an IEI-Fe is in contrast to IEI-Ni. It appears as if most people here have experience with IEI-Ni, so it is of understandability, why others may presume me as EIE, especially with my enneagram being a double reactivity.

Looking at subtypes http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...e=IEI_subtypes

All the Ni base in this community appear as Ni sub. Which would add fuel to the Ni, thus making for higher expectation of what you would see in an Ni base... As a contact type, my Fe would amplify, and Ni would not as much be concentrated, but still is baseline way of processing things.

IEI-Fe is coined as “The Storyteller”, whereas Ni sub refers to “The Sophist”

There just comes issue with process dichotomy for me, and as well, anything that is not the visceral cognitive style in my relation.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have seen these, I don't type you as EIE because you seem or act like extrovert.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    EIE
    Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 15.31.47.png

Dragons:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast