Thread: What’s my type

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post What’s my type

Hoping for some help here is a questionnaire thank you https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...BKfDArkmY/edit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    SLI
    That’s a first for that one why do you think I’m SLI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

video 10 min with any tale about yourself. good seen face. no glasses.
    the link to 1st message.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MAB20 View Post
    That’s a first for that one why do you think I’m SLI
    You seek Ne
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seek Ne
    Oh is just that I’m an INTP in MBTI so would it not work

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh is just that I’m an INTP in MBTI so would it not work
    You could be INTp
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So ILI is a possibility what about LII

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So ILI is a possibility what about LII
    What kind of emotional problems do you need help with
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of emotional problems do you need help with
    Why do you ask

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why do you ask
    You wrote that you need help with that in your write up
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You wrote that you need help with that in your write up
    so I tend to hold everything in until it explodes so when I’m happy I’m really happy when I’m sad I’m really sad and when I’m angry I’m really angry so I just try to stay neutral hope it makes sense

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

so I tend to hold everything in until it explodes so when I’m happy I’m really happy when I’m sad I’m really sad and when I’m angry I’m really angry so I just try to stay neutral hope it makes sense
    Can you do this?

“ Fe observes the display of feeling or disposition and analyzes motive, the catalyst of the feeling or disposition. Fe analyzes based on a particular disposition or emotional cues. Finely tuned Fe can be "people-smart" and pay attention to determining who is trustworthy and what to expect from their behavior based on hints of emotional and behavioral expressions”
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you do this?

“ Fe observes the display of feeling or disposition and analyzes motive, the catalyst of the feeling or disposition. Fe analyzes based on a particular disposition or emotional cues. Finely tuned Fe can be "people-smart" and pay attention to determining who is trustworthy and what to expect from their behavior based on hints of emotional and behavioral expressions”
    No

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No
    Do you admire people who can?
    Also my sister being ESE usually trusts people until they prove themselves otherwise probably because she’s a positivist type. She is very emotional outwardly and works the room very well
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you admire people who can?
    Also my sister being ESE usually trusts people until they prove themselves otherwise probably because she’s a positivist type. She is very emotional outwardly and works the room very well
    I’ve know several ESE’s in real life and I tend to not like them I can get along with them but usually end up not liking them haven’t identified any EIE’s though

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was about to say LII but seeing that you have an LII friend, I understood where this bias was coming from.
    Fe is more or less weak but subdued so it appeared that Fi is valued. ILI seems to work, but I think LIE instead.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."