Thread: VI Discussion

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I have seen these, I don't type you as EIE because you seem or act like extrovert.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    EIE
    Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 15.31.47.png
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I have seen these, I don't type you as EIE because you seem or act like extrovert.
    So you go by VI solely on this, I presume

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason why I abstain from typing EIE goes as follows:
    1. EIE is a process type, and I in no way am such. I am definition of result. I will embark something, put it off months, resume right where left off... I work through the main points and get gist, rather than meticulous detail and all of it in entirety..

2. I do not feel my Ti to be 1D. It is stronger, and I seek to improve upon it. I got a calculus book in 8th grade, and always have wanted build and showcase my Ti, even if naturally this is not as strong a natural aptitude as other areas regarding me.

3. I do not see how I can be anything but the Vortical-Synergetic Cognitive Style
    4. I do not see how I would be PolR Si...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you feel Fe sub over Ni sub?

Leonardo Bonucci Bunny Nietzsche Lukas Nmecha RaptorWizard XD001's Avatar
    TIM
    SolitaryWalker Zang
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being a copycat or a dummy that's just like everyone else in the whole sad bonus question and supreme whopper at Burger King shows that fitting in and being cool just isn't the way.

You Karanime could be more secretive about Your whacky ways and be sneaky or stealthy or just not care about the whole societal madhouse. I'm not as strange as You, but I can rant all the way to the bottom of China with booster packs and the golden Buddha ears to the scent of the flower as long as I just toss you with the Miami Heat!!

No, if Karanime is either celebi or Mew, She's definitely Mew, so She's fine.
    EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was always a very playful and fun loving Meganium, wishful, flowing, bright, cheerful, exuberant, passionate, loving, caring, sweet, misery refined, elegant, growing, evolving, magical, evanescent, silver wise, crowned, elevated, euphoric, stunning, rapture clad, dreamy, blissful, blizzarding, aura musical, resonant, vibrant, exquisite, luster robed, but ultimately, through rare Wartortle wisdom, I became Lugia/Bunny
    ​Father Crow/Ho-Oh is God, invincible, immortal, eternal, everlasting, salvation, auroras, glitter, fragrance, sparkle, zap, psycho boosted, enigmatic, unleashed, ultimate, archaic, dinosaur

TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Why do you feel Fe sub over Ni sub?
    I think I am too expressive to be Ni sub, but Ni sub can possibly work.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I am too expressive to be Ni sub, but Ni sub can possibly work.
    And EIE-Fe ?

TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    And EIE-Fe ?
    I don’t think EIE works for the reasons in which I enlisted.

If I was EIE though, would need be Ni sub. Not expressive enough to be Fe sub, and too much IEI overlapping.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry Se PolR ^ put you on spot right there.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wrong thread

TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyhow.. Here are IEI subtypes.. I would be the most extroverted kind of the 4 there are (IEI2Fe, which has the pseudo type of ESE)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think EIE works for the reasons in which I enlisted.
    Sorry, my ADD and all that... I saw it now.

Anyhow.. Here are IEI subtypes.. I would be the most extroverted kind of the 4 there are (IEI2Fe, which has the pseudo type of ESE)
    Where is this theory from?

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want say that I am not too keen on visual identification, because I do not think you always can ascertain someone's type at mere, a few picture. I also believe there are several factors that can adulterate accuracy of typing.. For instance, I have Aspergers and PTSD. My ASD can make me indifferent to others at times, thus I will appear more introverted (even though I am. For an extroverted Aspie tough, it may not be as obvious is point being), and my PTSD often results in sleep deprivation, which may make turbid, my gaze.

I also believe it can be near impossibility to for instance, tell difference between an EIE-Ni and IEI-Fe, the subtype perhaps making one appear slightly more like their mirror type...

However, I do think there is merit to be taken with it.

I firmly believe I am an IEI, and whilst not exactly caring of what others think, many others do as well. But some people have typed me IEE-Ne and IEE-Fi from visual identification. I am wondering why this may be, and what specifically may be looking Ne of me.

I will share a few picture..

You can tell I am messy with the stain on my sleeve, and my gaze is floaty.. The first picture is most recent picture I have of myself.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...1&d=1623556233

(I hope I am doing this right.. Posting link of attachments I am making, I presume I am. It probably would be too much a difficulty to just upload endless pictures and be too large for a thread)

This one was recency as well:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...1&d=1623556702

Then this pictures are around 4-5 years ago.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...1&d=1623556498

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...1&d=1623556584

Worst case scenario if I did this wrong, I can just link my Quora and upload there.
    For the record, I’m more likely to visually confuse an IEI-Fe with an SEI, and an EIE-Ni with an ESE, than I am to mistake an IEI-Fe and EIE-Ni for each other. To me, they don’t visually identify all that similar.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aww I was bullied a lot in school too. So much so I refused to go and the state had to intervene. I didn't find comfort in religion or anything but if you do, that's great. I had a better time when I went to school in a bigger city as opposed to a smaller town as it felt like people respected privacy and boundaries more in bigger cities. People often tell me that I should have just went to school anyway even though I was being emotionally and physically abused, but that's not really how IEIs operate- we normally avoid places where we're treated like shit lol. ((which is why the evil social worker cunt who claimed I deliberately put myself in places where I'm mistreated was dead wrong really, and grossly misunderstood me. Maybe she was projecting though.))

Residential treatment facilities can be good or bad, depending on how much personal freedom they give you and how authoriative they are and how egotistical they are themselves. And how much natural Fi empathy and personal likeness they have for you, even if you don't value "Fi" as a Beta. ((It was a rude wake up call to me learning that in most places it doesn't matter how good you are at something or how much of a 'good' person you really are, it only matters if the 'right people' like you or not.)) First residential treatment facility I was in as a teenager was hell- but second one, I was given a lot of power and freedom and I did really well. I have a lot of experience with those places as well. It's probably.... it kind of hurts, how much I relate to you tbh- but Beta pride. lol.

TIM
    Si-H 6w5 613 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After watching your videos, I honestly can't tell what your type is. Beta NF absolutely but smack dab right in between both types. 100% not Delta NF or anything else.
    "Now is the time to get serious about living your ideals. How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be? Your nobler self cannot wait any longer. Put your principles into practice – now. Stop the excuses and the procrastination. This is your life! You aren’t a child anymore. The sooner you set yourself to your spiritual program, the happier you will be. The longer you wait, the more you’ll be vulnerable to mediocrity and feel filled with shame and regret, because you know you are capable of better. From this instant on, vow to stop disappointing yourself. Separate yourself from the mob. Decide to be extraordinary and do what you need to do – now." - Epictetus

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

According to that chart I'd be IEI-2Ni (LII like)

TIM
    IEI-Fe 469
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    According to that chart I'd be IEI-2Ni (LII like)
    Makes sense.. I think subtypes are good, because they help to explain why some people appear more dominant, logical vs ethical, despite getting information in the same fashion as the type they are typing as..

As an IEI2Fe, my Fe and Se are boosted. So.. People going around thinking I am an Fe base are thinking such because of the nature of the boosted Fe and Se.

Banned
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think syndromes or disorders (not saying you have both) can affect “VI” which is super subjective anyway. Flat affect is not the same as introversion, for example. I don’t think anyone really thinks about these things tho, but I personally would not type someone based on something that may be creating an inaccurate view of their real character
    which is ultimately what VI is trying to get at

TIM
    IEI-Fe, 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to preface this by saying I don't really know what I'm talking about or have terribly good reasons off the top of my head for why I think this, buuuuuuuuuuuuut...

Both how you behave on the forum as well as the images you've shared of yourself seem IEI to me, for whatever that's worth
    Last edited by AWellArmedCat; 07-16-2021 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Edited for spelling
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nothing here
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

-Carl Jung

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123