Thread: Kara

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kara

I have been in the Socionics community for nearly a year, yet I only Quora, had been invited here by the user Delimeat, a fellow IEI and autistic. (I did not know this person at all, they just messaged me and asked if before I have been here).

Socio type: IEI-Fe
    Enneagram: 4w5
    Tritype:469
    MBTI: INFP
    Variants: So dom by most, Sx by RH and IV alone

Sedecology:Karanime
    Personality Database: Karanime

As mentioned, I am on spectrum, and so I would appreciate that be taken into account when with me, interacting. I also have extensive traumatic history, and so I may not be able read things that are of much gore. I am in process of writing 4 books, I have a Quora account with currently 10.4 ,million views and hope to become a bestselling author, and I want reform society and eradicate as well rectify harmful way, especially regarding generalizations that lead to minority as myself being unfairly treated.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome, Kara.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome.

Oddly, I know a (textbook) IEI who believes she is autistic. She doesn't show any symptoms, as far as I can see (I know her very well). She has never been diagnosed.

Of course, I don't mean to show doubts about your autism, but I think I had to mention it, just for the sake of sharing information.

On a not fully related note, Gulenko associates abnormally high levels of Ni-energy with autism.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BaruchJorgell View Post
    Welcome.

Oddly, I know a (textbook) IEI who believes she is autistic. She doesn't show any symptoms, as far as I can see (I know her very well). She has never been diagnosed.

Of course, I don't mean to show doubts about your autism, but I think I had to mention it, just for the sake of sharing information.

On a not fully related note, Gulenko associates abnormally high levels of Ni-energy with autism.
    Aspergers in females can present a bit differently. We mask and often do not have as much blatancy in our showing.. Professional screening would need necessitate, and as well, history of developmental delayed which is hallmark of autism. And sensory differences.

I think Ni makes much sense with Ni, with Se suggestive for sensory seeking behavior, and then constricted effect for Fe PolR, then impaired executive for Te PolR.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Female with Aspergers are not as stoic, and the theory of mind challenge may be harder see because of our heightened affective empathy in some sense.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem to really enjoy communicating. There's a guy named Adam who also seems very talkative. I specialize in speculating down a big long and winding road of novelty and invention circumnavigating the imperial dragon armor of the tightest security. I'm an online author Myself.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    You seem to really enjoy communicating. There's a guy named Adam who also seems very talkative. I specialize in speculating down a big long and winding road of novelty and invention circumnavigating the imperial dragon armor of the tightest security. I'm an online author Myself.
    Your speculation would serve correct. Writing is of only mediums I can effectively communicate and express myself in. Talking is not as much my aptitude, but if needed will do, just awkwardly across.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matter of fact, writing probably is only job I can excel in. I am not built for much else and accept myself for that, and I will ensure I do stellar on what I am meant do, and I aspire for big things in written term.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know where my future is destined, but that would involve esoteric means of getting into, which is not forte of everyone..

Dragons:

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Writing animates an oasis of pleasant music and freedom for kicking in the sweet metronome of flavor and bounce returning the will master's 2 lightning crystals!!*

Writing is another dimension, a portal to the fun, a bridge to the higher, a vehicle for ultimate destiny.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe words have the highest sanctity right alongside time. Words
    enable history to inscribe. To transmute man, to express frequency.. I have written about this in detail... Without words, mankind would not even have as much a concept of time..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am attuned to the flow of semantics.. Earlier tonight I told Adam to eradicate hope from his vocabulary and supplant it with will. Words can align our destiny.. And impact even if small, that can lead to snowball effect and keep man ever onward.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I am attuned to the flow of semantics.. Earlier tonight I told Adam to eradicate hope from his vocabulary and supplant it with will. Words can align our destiny.. And impact even if small, that can lead to snowball effect and keep man ever onward.
    Yes, the ever expanding trajectory of the times colliding with the victorious punch of the thunder can shock and rattle civilization and fantasy for aeons to come.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think of how words can affect the synapse in your brain, even word meaning same, a synonym.. May evoke slightly different firing in your brain. And words impact how well health is emotionally... I believe emotional abuse is most damaging abuse form even, especially take a baby, and they can just feel the tone, whereas they wouldn’t know what other kinds of abuse are, other than maybe physical sorts where it is felt kinesthetically. But the emotional bond is what is sought through, and words convey emotion, spoken from voice, which has emotional connotation.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a very deep thinker. Keep up the hyper enlightenment phase for your merry gathering!!
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is my fervent belief that the man who can wield best, words, will be in holiest tier of what human can be.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But.. You will need synchronize what you think and say with action and they must make constellation that shines all the way true.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you keep up writing this profoundly and rampaging commentary on exotic fringe subjects that no ship anchor or sail can harness, I may be tempted to add this thread to my signature!!
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Words to large extent are about timing. Right place for word, and speed of syntax, even. And they directly affect history, a time form.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So they become a conductor of time..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then the readers ignite action following conductor/writer and play their own in life’s instrumental. I aim to be the leader of this instrumental in which I fathom.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, there's always the Imagination, and will for the world can break the laws of existence. Playing with the pen installs new rabbit hunts and extraterrestrial clarity for searching the furthest horizons of exuberant pondering and a great passionate soaring sensation for the lottery of life breaking through the clouds and azure ocean!!
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you keep up writing this profoundly and rampaging commentary on exotic fringe subjects that no ship anchor or sail can harness, I may be tempted to add this thread to my signature!!
    I am fond of most INTP/LII 5w6, by the way. Probably the type I most can get along with, other than SLE.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think apart of it has do with me being 4w5, then my HA Ti obviously.. And I have the Fe creative of their suggestive.. The benefit relation. There is an LII I almost dated within community (discord).. Had he asked me out, I would not have objected, but he just was too shy, as was I.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, there's always the Imagination, and will for the world can break the laws of existence. Playing with the pen installs new rabbit hunts and extraterrestrial clarity for searching the furthest horizons of exuberant pondering and a great passionate soaring sensation for the lottery of life breaking through the clouds and azure ocean!!
    Everything begins as dream. Reality is built upon dream, and imagination ripples outward reality to make what is around us, and the two worlds; fiction and reality entwine and both make monument of history.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think apart of it has do with me being 4w5, then my HA Ti obviously.. And I have the Fe creative of their suggestive.. The benefit relation. There is an LII I almost dated within community (discord).. Had he asked me out, I would not have objected, but he just was too shy, as was I.
    This is what happens when both partners have 1D Se.

(And both withdrawn enneagram type).

It was not a hammer to nail chemistry, but it was a gentle close touch, comfortable and secure enough in its connection, yet there was not life pulsating all out of it. But very much complementary, me and the LII that could have been my partner. It was compatible enough, to where I could have seen him as long-term partner, but we would needed overtime just grow close and synchronized, or else the electricity would give out, and it would black out to end.

Dragons:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@RaptorWizard, I do like to talk. But I’ve got nothing compared to Hamlet.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything begins as dream. Reality is built upon dream, and imagination ripples outward reality to make what is around us, and the two worlds; fiction and reality entwine and both make monument of history.
    I always viewed the external world as the construction yard from which we gather the pieces to build our internal world/imagination. The key/goal of the external was to expand the internal.

Then creation is also an important goal, flashing across all ends of extremities and emotions to dance with the elements and summon the pixie fairies and sprites for fictional tales.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Karanime I tried to find your books by looking up karanime and quora on google, but I can't find them. Please give Me a little bit of access (or maybe even a lot) to your books please. You have a lot of potential. Your are very bright and big hearted. Show some more please. And maybe we can get close too. I thanked you on your home page for adding Me as a friend. My feelings in a nutshell - Nice!!
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My books are not out of this yet, but brief synopsis is: I am writing trilogy of how humanity is interconnected based upon a system and philosophy in which I devised. Then one is about the concept of adolescence and how it has been throughout history and how people do not understand it full in this day. The goal is to make humanity ascend and be in touch with innate law that governs way.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Later on, I can show you some things I have written on Quora. If you have account, I will follow you on it with time, perhaps.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always viewed the external world as the construction yard from which we gather the pieces to build our internal world/imagination. The key/goal of the external was to expand the internal.

Then creation is also an important goal, flashing across all ends of extremities and emotions to dance with the elements and summon the pixie fairies and sprites for fictional tales.
    I agree to extent of this. We process what is outside us to reach conclusion and form belief, feeling; thought.

But as an esoteric, I have had some things come from within my own self detached of external, unless of course you want say the divinity is external, which it is both in and out, not separated. As much in as out, reflecting in all. The mirror has outer reflector, and inside it upholds and enables it to project. But what I mean from within is detached from external stimuli that enter outward in. It came in and already was in, since the divinity is just as much inside. It reached me, but the awakening was internalized. It was an inner realization, observing inside, and it just spurt. Of course you can argue external means have influenced how I think and thus it had a role, but this just proves interconnection, really.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is all the inner world that allow outward world in which we live to exist and so it is unison.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By ensuring the inner world is well, you can ensure outer world is also well, as individual comprises group. An outer world can be ill, and if person is strong enough and has what needs in their own world, withstand. But most time a human will not having their primitive need met, also fall ill onto health without external health.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My point being is that people have good inner world, more and more individual will accumulate who have good world and help birth outer world that also exudes goodness.

It is roots, unseen to eye, what is in, and outside world is the tree reflecting how well roots grew and you can see its health. I believe our society reflects not enough ha e good inner world.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The forest of society looks ill, because not enough trees are healthful. And society cuts down tree and inhibits them from growing to true heightened potential.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And it tried making forest grow with only one kind of tree, and many people were not meant to be that tree, and they were replanted by environment and up-grew into their falsehood..

And the sun/society only shines on why it is closest to, what follows it and neglects growth of those farther.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You see educational system chop down the height of one’s true intellect, to make trees one height so they do not tower over the governmental luminary and overthrow society. Steal their sun and light, being tallest they guarantee such.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrInternet42069 View Post
    I'm so upset because of all my debt, college was a mistake, all I learned was heartbreak
    ^Taken from the random thought thread

School for Me as an 8th grader in 2008 was fascinating in Earth Science class, vast regions of huge contemplation clouds to stir with the blank deep vibrant journey of dinner with the lazy parrot and seeing earth unfold over vast millennia as things shape shift and realign with a new algorithm for eventuality and the display curtains of a jug of hearts laying down workmanship and engines of science to sorcery.

Grasping the stratifications of history on earth as a great show of council and moonlight on doorways of soul embarking on the glass curtain of tomorrow always makes me want to visit the museum, and become Jurassic into stardust and binders of the elite frontier!!

But mostly, school is destructive, not nurturing of voice in the center of reflection for capturing love in its most pure, unadulterated, fine manifestations. If we could just simply float off and dream with the exploding lights, then we could fissure away from the control system. It's kind of like what Tom Montalk says here:

There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity.

Fortunately, some are born with spiritual immune systems that sooner or later give rejection to the illusory worldview grafted upon them from birth through social conditioning. They begin sensing that something is amiss, and start looking for answers. Inner knowledge and anomalous outer experiences show them a side of reality others are oblivious to, and so begins their journey of awakening. Each step of the journey is made by following the heart instead of following the crowd and by choosing knowledge over ignorance.

Knowledge is the key to unlocking our potential. It gives us the self-​determination, responsibility, and power necessary to cast off the chains of covert oppression. Knowledge is therefore the greatest protector, for it also gives us foresight to impeccably handle the challenges of life and, most importantly, to sidestep the traps on the path to awakening. The more you know of higher truths and apply what you know, the more you begin operating under higher laws that transcend the limitations of the lower.
    Transcending the Matrix Control System (montalk.net)
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Taken from the random thought thread

School for Me as an 8th grader in 2008 was fascinating in Earth Science class, vast regions of huge contemplation clouds to stir with the blank deep vibrant journey of dinner with the lazy parrot and seeing earth unfold over vast millennia as things shape shift and realign with a new algorithm for eventuality and the display curtains of a jug of hearts laying down workmanship and engines of science to sorcery.

Grasping the stratifications of history on earth as a great show of council and moonlight on doorways of soul embarking on the glass curtain of tomorrow always makes me want to visit the museum, and become Jurassic into stardust and binders of the elite frontier!!

But mostly, school is destructive, not nurturing of voice in the center of reflection for capturing love in its most pure, unadulterated, fine manifestations. If we could just simply float off and dream with the exploding lights, then we could fissure away from the control system. It's kind of like what Tom Montalk says here:

Transcending the Matrix Control System (montalk.net)
    Knowledge without action is a fruitless endeavor. Application necessitates, so I only in part agree with quotation. But yes, our society is at large, abusive. It is opprobrious, and all the system are broken, mostly because they limit view of human mind, even synch to alter the nervous system. Most said laws are not aligned with what is innate of our governing, and thus you see sickness manifesting. The continuum for illness has not changed in prevalence, but is more noticeable due to factors that favor its spreading like the media, and so it propels wind to catch fire and blow more.. It spreads and makes various of others, and it is a pandemic. People are exposed though media if they immerse that. But our educational system is vacuous when contrasting to grand scheme of what it mean be human. It does not serve to emotionally equip, to know self. To know all truths of life. Other than mathematics.. Otherwise it only is half true. History cannot inscribe all details that were truthful, science is in midst of a still knowing, and literature is of subjectivity. You do not learn the truths and scope of what it means to be an alive human being. You only are made to be systemic worker, to think for the hive and not independently fly..

Dragons:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast