Thread: Kara

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Red-haired people used to be “witches”, people of different color have been deemed cursed. Autism is the same pattern. We just process, develop, and communicate differently.
    What's your age? If you don't mind me asking

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The law of attraction is very life streaking and color rebounding in My ocean floor blanket timer, but in the actual metaphysics, I used to see attraction as a necessity for synchronizing the clockwork of reality to be enchanted!!

Haha, look how attracted and enchanted I am by Karanime, I will be singled out and poked by bizarre tickles from forum members about all of this following and obsession.

But I like asking questions, and I also Love Love. Love brings spacious and deluxe candy wrappers to submission and qualitative leaps for elf-kind to moonshine of the 2 Lugias Raptor and Kara. (wow, no Bunny ears at the end of this setence) ultimately, I stick with Bunny frankly, but Kara can join our Jedi Council as the elite member!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    The time is alway right to do what is right.
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    What's your age? If you don't mind me asking
    I am an ancient soul, a child mind, and a young adult/late adolescent (they are synonymous) body. I exhibit the ages of all as conceptual energy form, if you go by these three modes, lol. Does that make me ageless? Or just age itself. Or no age, since time is immortal.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    The law of attraction is very life streaking and color rebounding in My ocean floor blanket timer, but in the actual metaphysics, I used to see attraction as a necessity for synchronizing the clockwork of reality to be enchanted!!

Haha, look how attracted and enchanted I am by Karanime, I will be singled out and poked by bizarre tickles from forum members about all of this following and obsession.

But I like asking questions, and I also Love Love. Love brings spacious and deluxe candy wrappers to submission and qualitative leaps for elf-kind to moonshine of the 2 Lugias Raptor and Kara. (wow, no Bunny ears at the end of this setence) ultimately, I stick with Bunny frankly, but Kara can join our Jedi Council as the elite member!!
    There was a guy saying how LII like IEI’s a lot here, how LII are like “panting puppies” for IEI.. Think it may have been the user so try internet in his name.. Internet guy or something.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I'm very big hearted and as valiant as a tree on nobility and affection. Dog is the faithful combatant as I enter as Link in the Super Smash Bros. Melee arena
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you can have my discord, or I can just follow you on Quora if you make an account (or have one already).

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am an ancient soul, a child mind, and a young adult/late adolescent (they are synonymous) body. I exhibit the ages of all as conceptual energy form, if you go by these three modes, lol. Does that make me ageless? Or just age itself. Or no age, since time is immortal.
    That's an interesting answer...

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Yes, I'm very big hearted and as valiant as a tree on nobility and affection. Dog is the faithful combatant as I enter as Link in the Super Smash Bros. Melee arena
    Do you have a Nintendo Switch? I would add you on it..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometime, I also will show you poems and short story I have written, and maybe, also my spiritual system/philosophy I have devised.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that time is immortal. The concept of time I believe could be encountered during psychedelic trips... Our "reality" testing is also partly based on our perception of time.

What's your instinctual stacking?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that time is immortal. The concept of time I believe could be encountered during psychedelic trips... Our "reality" testing is also partly based on our perception of time.

What's your instinctual stacking?
    By most, I will be social Dom, but if you go by RH or IV by itself, Sx. So, So/Sx or Sx/So in variance by system.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By most, I will be social Dom, but if you go by RH or IV by itself, Sx. So, So/Sx or Sx/So in variance by system.
    You seem heretical with your views, so maybe sx/so? Then again, it's literally your type. I could see sp last somehow.

Not sure what RH or IV means.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem heretical with your views, so maybe sx/so? Then again, it's literally your type. I could see sp last somehow.

Not sure what RH or IV means.
    RH is Riso Hudson, whereas IV refers to instinctual variant. I always have thought myself Sx Dom.. But if you go by conflation of enne type with variant, I fit the social 4 archetype better, however, I do think there comes issue with merging them, given you still can meet the enne type, and the instinctual variant you typed as outside of the combined archetype. So I fit the instinctual need of Sx, but with 4 archetype, social.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RH is Riso Hudson, whereas IV refers to instinctual variant. I always have thought myself Sx Dom.. But if you go by conflation of enne type with variant, I fit the social 4 archetype better, however, I do think there comes issue with merging them, given you still can meet the enne type, and the instinctual variant you typed as outside of the combined archetype. So I fit the instinctual need of Sx, but with 4 archetype, social.
    Youre probably sx 4 with autism, so there's a self perception as "different"... Just my thoughts. Your avatar is quite sx in truth haha. But yeah, your final sentence is probably the most essential typing.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Youre probably sx 4 with autism, so there's a self perception as "different"... Just my thoughts. Your avatar is quite sx in truth haha. But yeah, your final sentence is probably the most essential typing.
    Yes, I before have argued to others that my autism may be why I may not fit the mold of a sx4 archetype as much, since autism makes you internalize more so.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you go strictly by stacking alone, I am 100% sexual predominant.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I before have argued to others that my autism may be why I may not fit the mold of a sx4 archetype as much, since autism makes you internalize more so.
    Makes sense.

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you go strictly by stacking alone, I am 100% sexual predominant.
    How do you experience being sx?

(only if you wanna answer of course)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sent you 2 personal messages about Quora, and I actually don't have a Nintendo Switch, so maybe Quora will work, or My email is wizardraptor@gmail.com | I'm also The Ultimate Aeon of Will or RaptorWizard on Youtube, so that's another potential option to get to Me.

I Love the frenzy and decisiveness of the angel chronicles for mapping and outpouring the whole unfamiliar and esoteric cloud cities of new and deep visual cinema.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Become who you are.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you experience being sx?

(only if you wanna answer of course)
    My emotions are very intense, and I have a very intense energy. When the SLE met me irl, he was astounded by how intense my energy is. I am pensive.. I am deeply connecting, like elector you stimulating life.. I once had written letter to a therapist I had been with who was not nicest to me, that if she worked with me, I would generate and help charge her to become best self and experience, whereas if she dumped water on my emotion, electrocute.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel very intense sensation throughout my body, to point I can sometimes pass out, and I feel pain and strongly tingly sensation when something makes me feel energetically bad for others or my own self.. And sometimes it is an energetic grimace for physical pain or concepts of physical pain.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is how I described an experience;
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Part 3 (Literally, my body succumbed to that cool, burning tingling sensation and clench and my feet and head felt numb and I was just down pouring tears, and it just was from reading about that case.. )

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is how I can explain being 4 with Sx.. But again, because my of my asd, I do not have the Sx archetype typical for a 4. My archetype mirrors the social 4 description, but my IV focus and need still is Sx.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have more evolved senses than normal person, and they are sensitive to frequency... They call them mirror neurons in autism, with synesthesia.. That is not apart of 4, but it is apart of Sx. The intensity of feeling and sensation within.

That is in part of what allowed me to know Delimeat’s mom had trauma sort of, and know what the type of trauma is... It is more than that, it also is some pattern thing, but it also has do with the ESP..

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is how I described an experience;
    I once teared up to a tv show and it was just like that. Watery eyes and pangs of deep emotion.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an old screenshot with my LII father figure.. About my ESP..
    1803D9D1-BCD0-4445-98CC-E86798B69732.jpeg

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate 16personalities, but that is where he and I met a few years ago... This is how he describes my ESP (which I think this is correspondent with Sx).. He and I are very close, so he would not mind me sharing the message.. (The first one repeated, the second or is anew).

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This girlfriend of Mine is so jumpy and figurine starting, activating these crazy roulettes of the rumba of Love and the synthesis of lightning zither order 66 binder of the super-heated trans-ascension gateway guardian of the Atlantis musical cow jumped over the moon.

I can actually be very emotional too, but more like Spinoza, meditating deeply on My inner nature and understanding My connection to the divine intellect of all power and force and why I act as I do, seeking liberation my becoming My own self-understood cause.*
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Become who you are.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The number System identifies Karanime as the Ultimate Life Form (I always thought that I was Shadow the Hedgehog, or Wes from Pokemon Colosseum in 3rd grade...)
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Become who you are.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe the ultimate way to be is very emotional. That's how You become most alive!!

Turn on the cupcake sprinkles and the lava lamps with genies and wishing trumpets to tackle elephants and ride on spiral dragon staircases!!*
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Become who you are.

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think the word is "catharsis" for the sx effect (:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate 16personalities, but that is where he and I met a few years ago... This is how he describes my ESP (which I think this is correspondent with Sx).. He and I are very close, so he would not mind me sharing the message.. (The first one repeated, the second or is anew).
    Those are interesting. I like his second message, about natural intelligent laws. There's a lot of truth in that actually, the "intelligent" order that exists in all groups of phenomena, whether it's schools of fishes or the periodic table or different political systems throughout time.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are interesting. I like his second message, about natural intelligent laws. There's a lot of truth in that actually, the "intelligent" order that exists in all groups of phenomena, whether it's schools of fishes or the periodic table or different political systems throughout time.
    Indeed, across all domain. It is universal.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed, across all domain. It is universal.
    Even in quantum physics?

I'm jk. Not that I know much about it anyway. (:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, I see what you did there.. Iniversal, universe, quantum physics pertaining to universe.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, I see what you did there.. Iniversal, universe, quantum physics pertaining to universe.
    No I mean quantum physics hasn't been studied and in turn figured out completely yet, so how can we say that we have an intelligent orderly concept of it?.. Lol

In other words, it is a mystery still.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast