Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kara

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The forest just burns, to keep ongoing, my metaphor. Trees disintegrate and before you know it, humanity will be burnt down. And this everyday brunt of fire perpetuates speedily with the rate of this wind’s toxicity. It only is a matter of time.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And with all the trees, all the humans.. You burn with it the animal, the hidden beauties of life that are meant for human eyes to enjoy and evolve from, to gain insight and idea through symbolic mean.. And it no longer is to be with the burn we perpetuate.

Not much can extinguish unless change is a drastic one.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Written word as my own here, will just be ash that cover and there is nothing the ash stands to cover with for a purpose any longer...

Dragons:

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    The forest just burns, to keep ongoing, my metaphor. Trees disintegrate and before you know it, humanity will be burnt down. And this everyday brunt of fire perpetuates speedily with the rate of this wind’s toxicity. It only is a matter of time.
    I've always counted on a savior, a shepherd, a way out of the jungle. Pikachu juggling cubes and the rose crown of the unicorn reinstall the tap dance of the leprechauns for a dance with the ladder of photo beautiful snapshot snack time at the picnic.

More simply, intelligence beyond our wildest knowledge holds jurisdiction and the liberty bell over the existence, at however many levels it may be. And we have excessive (positive) scope to our experiences, be they in a toy box perfume music record, or rattling with psychic and manic cords of the higher juice box and Capri Sun lemonade.

There is a certainty of paradise build from earth to wonderland, from the caterpillar to the ghost of the snowy summit reborn as Ash!!
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I've always counted on a savior, a shepherd, a way out of the jungle. Pikachu juggling cubes and the rose crown of the unicorn reinstall the tap dance of the leprechauns for a dance with the ladder of photo beautiful snapshot snack time at the picnic.

More simply, intelligence beyond our wildest knowledge holds jurisdiction and the liberty bell over the existence, at however many levels it may be. And we have excessive (positive) scope to our experiences, be they in a toy box perfume music record, or rattling with psychic and manic cords of the higher juice box and Capri Sun lemonade.

There is a certainty of paradise build from earth to wonderland, from the caterpillar to the ghost of the snowy summit reborn as Ash!!
    I await the day when humanity will have no need for label, law, false conclusion, and it innately knows. I will rejoice in that day.

Dragons:

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm joined by a female Goddess/angel Lugia/Pikachu (Bunny I call Her), and the God of existence and beyond (Father Crow or Ho-Oh I call Him). They help Me out. Maybe I could get them to help You out too!! You could join our little Family.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm joined by a female Goddess/angel Lugia/Pikachu (Bunny I call Her), and the God of existence and beyond (Father Crow or Ho-Oh I call Him). They help Me out. Maybe I could get them to help You out too!! You could join our little Family.
    A seraphim.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The entertainment industry is another hindrance to human evolution. All the music you hear, the energy entering through ears and leaving impression on mind, affecting the synapse and even affecting how brain fires.. The music of today is trivial at most, and has little meaning. Based on the musical taste today brings, it shows the cycle of going backwards before progression. I am not born in late 90’s or 80’s, but it seems that era was more aligned with higher ideal.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not infuse angelic frequency in all, and unite imaginative world with reality and coexist. Make for what is imagined to have pour it the apart of everyday life, but then balance with external. Even Socionics makes duality of sensing and intuition..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see angelic frequency just as the highest charge a human can attain, and then once crossed over to other world, the world that is same of imagination/creation, it just is a state of being and it is learned how to transmute all frequency.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In essence, you just learned how to create. I see Earth as lesson to create and learn how to harness all frequencies and learn how they are to be used if want abide to the forces of law that bind the universe. We create our reality with thoughts and things in which are sought.

I believe our body which we are in when in dreaming state, is our soul/etheric body, the body of creative world.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also see it as metaphoric that is our true state; one in creation mode, and we maybe transfer it over.. Every night downloads and processes. And in life we are meant create. And we always tap back in there..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe also the amount of ours we sleep shows how much time we should denote to creative world.. In a week.. You are awake most day and so need endure reality, but you also must dream/create to survive. So 1/3 of life (awake) is meant to be dreamt (8 hours of sleep in 24 hours)..

Then youth is a time of creation and that can comprise a third of life depending upon your longevity. May be 1/4 for some. Parents would engage their creation when interacting with children.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can denote 4-6 hours a day to creativity to fit around a 1/3 of 16 hours. And you can dualize creativity with reality if you interconnect them. Which can be the real lesson of life. Emotion with thought, making them unify. And even socionics tries do this with ITR. Learn to create things in other world that will serve realistic for this world so others can reach the needed state. And once a tailored, new world can emerge.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the younger you are, the more sleep/creators yet you need as you learn how to create and need be in other world longer. And when old, you enter it more as you prepare to live there.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    The entertainment industry is another hindrance to human evolution. All the music you hear, the energy entering through ears and leaving impression on mind, affecting the synapse and even affecting how brain fires.. The music of today is trivial at most, and has little meaning. Based on the musical taste today brings, it shows the cycle of going backwards before progression. I am not born in late 90’s or 80’s, but it seems that era was more aligned with higher ideal.
    My esfp sister listens to absolute garbage and dirt of the redneck armada of dissolving values and concentrated apple cider of the oblivious to magic and flowering forgotten dollhouses of how she used to be a little playful as a child, yet sunk down into stunted demon arrow fodder of confusion and stasis for any grasp of elemental fizz or gems of the uplifted aether.

Basically, she took attention away from my own fantasy and magnificent launch pad of the video game studio and pinnacle rainbows express with her greedy and selfish hogging of the overly tuned into reality bubble.

So ya, I can tell with the lowered frequencies how hellish and nightmarish it actually becomes.

By the way, I was born Mormon, and chose to believe it for most of My life, because the high level members had good values, and believed in it with the sincerity of their hearts, but I turned away from it 10 years ago. You say you are independent, so I guess I could have used more of that in My personality. Oh well.

Modern Raptor's Life = sunshine, levity, spark, extra credit boss battles for heightened maze swooping with Anakin Skywalker pod-racing.

I'm the Chosen 1, by the way.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Torrents of revelation are down pouring, I need journal all this, shelter my insight.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My esfp sister listens to absolute garbage and dirt of the redneck armada of dissolving values and concentrated apple cider of the oblivious to magic and flowering forgotten dollhouses of how she used to be a little playful as a child, yet sunk down into stunted demon arrow fodder of confusion and stasis for any grasp of elemental fizz or gems of the uplifted aether.

Basically, she took attention away from my own fantasy and magnificent launch pad of the video game studio and pinnacle rainbows express with her greedy and selfish hogging of the overly tuned into reality bubble.

So ya, I can tell with the lowered frequencies how hellish and nightmarish it actually becomes.

By the way, I was born Mormon, and chose to believe it for most of My life, because the high level members had good values, and believed in it with the sincerity of their hearts, but I turned away from it 10 years ago. You say you are independent, so I guess I could have used more of that in My personality. Oh well.

Modern Raptor's Life = sunshine, levity, spark, extra credit boss battles for heightened maze swooping with Anakin Skywalker pod-racing.

I am an independent thinker, yes. I do not at all care what the generalizations in society are, or even for laws that are grey area and differ across world.. I can be very sensitive to other’s energy towards me and how they treat me, but that I believe just has do with being highly sensitive and internalizing it more.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I consider politics childish schematics and a leading nowhere.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Politics and law are meant protect people and enrich life. If they do anything more than that, they defeat purpose.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I view the fact of politics causing discord and not having yet united society, evident of its ineptitude. There only is discrepancy to follow. If politics were the way, they by now would have worked, and yet people cannot see, roped into the propaganda by the aggrandizing “leaders” who cannot even lead success.

Dragons:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrInternet42069 View Post
    What's going on in here
    Hamlet’s soliloquy.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Hamlet’s soliloquy.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. The pattern of language is very similar and Shakespeare was quite famous.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aleph is a very emotional guy. Maybe he would relate to Karanime

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not think I am a Hamlet... There comes big issue with process over result, and also Dialectical Algorithmic cognitive style... I just think this is 4 core soliloquizing.. I am definitely a contact type and Fe sub though, making me appear superficially Fe base. I would be IEI 2Fe subtype, which superficially looks Fe base.

1D Ti also is not making as much sense, and whilst Si is unvalued, Id o not feel it would be PolR..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are the subtypes of beta types...
    Attachment 16948
    As the IEI2Fe, my Te, Ne, Se and Fe all amplify; the extroverted function, but Fe and Se are boosted in particularly, which Se and Fe are active parts of an Fe base. And I superficially come off as Fe base. I am the most extroverted type of IEI there is, and the only type that mirrors extroverted type. This IEI variation is so emotionally expressive, that it parallels the ESE, and often people will mistake them as such.

The type of IEI I would be is not a very common IEI variation, and so people will not have as much seen us around and not know how to expect of us.

EIE issue:
    -ignores Fi
    -Si PolR
    -2D Te
    -Dialectic Alog style
    -1D Ti/suggestive
    -process type

Only thing in favor of EIE over IEI for me is that EIE does not ignore Ne... But still has far more issue than does IEI. There are thousands of types, but they just condensed into 16 for convenience sake. IEI is favorable because of result, vertical cog style, makes more sense with ITR...

But you can consider me half Fe base, since.. I am the rare IEI sub that has a boost of Fe and extraversion.

I essentially would be the last shade of IEI on its color spectrum, before it crosses over to EIE.
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-16-2021 at 09:52 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of this focus on polarities and frequencies seems very Lugia-like, tapping into the source code of the all encompassing, universal, ever branching library of force powers from Star Wars and justice of the listener installing pacing big bang crossroads holding seismic tossing lucky destruction prototypes cake walking and obliteration stealing knowledge as the art, emblem, dress, costume, and iron will of flamethrower snow sledding and ice skate tickle pin missiles.

Basically, You immerse into this emotional/psychic wellspring of a soulful fluid that catches acceleration with a very active mind/internal world and a pulsing and vibrating passion charge that makes all things possible.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Karanime I created 5 INFP subtypes. Since you are INFP (and I'm definitely not), which one do you relate most to?

INFP:
    1) Storybook Character - Basically like My Bunny Angel, enjoying fiction, fluffy things, cute things, cuddly things, adorable things, you get the picture!!
    2) Drama Displayer - INFPs that like to fit in socially, perhaps the closest version to ISFP.
    3) Smart Scholar - They are very wise, intellectual, into education, and independent study (My Mom is this type)!!*
    4) Avenging Activist - Trying to make a difference in the real world and heal injustice.
    5) Knight of Faith - Believing in high minded philosophical ideals and the essential Hero (like Luke Skywalker)!!*

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Karanime I created 5 INFP subtypes. Since you are INFP (and I'm definitely not), which one do you relate most to?

INFP:
    1) Storybook Character - Basically like My Bunny Angel, enjoying fiction, fluffy things, cute things, cuddly things, adorable things, you get the picture!!
    2) Drama Displayer - INFPs that like to fit in socially, perhaps the closest version to ISFP.
    3) Smart Scholar - They are very wise, intellectual, into education, and independent study (My Mom is this type)!!*
    4) Avenging Activist - Trying to make a difference in the real world and heal injustice.
    5) Knight of Faith - Believing in high minded philosophical ideals and the essential Hero (like Luke Skywalker)!!*
    I would not fall into one categorization... Knight of Faith probably is most I would be, but I fall into numerous.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of this focus on polarities and frequencies seems very Lugia-like, tapping into the source code of the all encompassing, universal, ever branching library of force powers from Star Wars and justice of the listener installing pacing big bang crossroads holding seismic tossing lucky destruction prototypes cake walking and obliteration stealing knowledge as the art, emblem, dress, costume, and iron will of flamethrower snow sledding and ice skate tickle pin missiles.

Basically, You immerse into this emotional/psychic wellspring of a soulful fluid that catches acceleration with a very active mind/internal world and a pulsing and vibrating passion charge that makes all things possible.
    Correct, and this is what enables me to with ease astral travel, connect with spirits (mediumship) and excel in psychic pursuit..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFP:
    As a little girl (age 2), I would always accurately guess the winning racehorse track in San Diego, and I got my parents nearly one thousand dollars each time...

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would definitely be below your status to reveal you as a "Child of Light", in the new age movement. I'm a Child of Light, and you certainly are too, but so are so many others. Is there any fictional character that you relate to really well? The angels like to use fiction, basketball, and soccer games to promote people. I relate most to Lawrence III from Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One.

That's collecting as the trophy blizzard of claws on heavy handle situations where, like in Karate Kid 3, Terry Silver says that extreme situations require extreme measures.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody can out-will Father Crow, outmatch him, defeat Him, overtake Him. He is invincible, the master of time and space, they Rainbow prodigy. Through Father Crow, incredible feats with extreme implications for the calling card of the arrow of eternity bridge to the higher.

In My Philosophical System, 1 category I have among many others (and 1 of the very most important 1s) is the "Power of Forever". This means that Your Soul will never die, that all of Your shining moments were beautiful, that your prismatic fire and legacy as a star-seed initiate blaze a trail of success and matrimony all above the celestial firmament. Nietzsche was emblazoned by the Power of Forever, I am, and Karanime is.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I value Justice over mercy. You want things to mean something, to configure with real power and the tides of the future beckoning you to prove your mastery.

Mercy is for the weak. There can be no compromise, no way out, no pathetic excuse. You become bad-ass by taking on the tempest-winds of the devil and the true imperial darkness at full Strength!!*
    ^Taken from the Justice which function thread:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Need to make my vision clear always.

You can do what you want in this world, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

In studying the instinct this has been visible to me. Our will is what we carry within us, that fire or passion or love for others. Our instincts make that happen, in that sense were kind of godlike. (Not in a grandiose way, but purely in the creative sense-- what Freud called "libido").
    ^Taken from the Random Thought Thread

This sounds livewire and framing the exotic tree of flavorful rush to get You shooting for a higher star, reignited by an alien alchemy, and timing Your escape channel for golden doomsday averting with valiant splendor!!

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would definitely be below your status to reveal you as a "Child of Light", in the new age movement. I'm a Child of Light, and you certainly are too, but so are so many others. Is there any fictional character that you relate to really well? The angels like to use fiction, basketball, and soccer games to promote people. I relate most to Lawrence III from Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One.

That's collecting as the trophy blizzard of claws on heavy handle situations where, like in Karate Kid 3, Terry Silver says that extreme situations require extreme measures.
    Yes, I am an Indigo Child. I refer to myself as a “defender of humanity”, as my book trilogy aims to defend humanity and to help it ascend.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes they do. And yes, I relate a lot to princess Zelda.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Karanime

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Trailer

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Purpose of your and my kind is to illuminate the way of light, to help unify and become sun to vaporize overcast clouds obstructing way from true sight.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason in which why fiction is easy realm of communication is because the other world as I explained, is the imaginative world, where we as human serve to learn how to harness our ability to create. That world already is created.. We need learn how to create in this realm and test, then be able wield all frequency.

Here you create family, experience, with thoughts and guide your emotion to maximize thought.

Dragons:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast