Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default serious comedian advocates LGBTQ

"A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is "superpredator" supposed to mean psychopath? Those exist, are neurologically wired to not have sympathy, and are very much resistant to attempts at rehabilitation. They commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime relative to population size (which is ~1% of the overall human population). Sadly, they make it impossible to have a perfectly rehabilitative justice system.

Is Joe Biden supposed to be one? I don't know, but psychopathy comes packaged with other dark triad traits, so I'd watch for that.

For more on psychopathy, definitely check out Robert Hare. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdbZOYd1hE. He developed the Hare Psychopathy Checklist, which is one of the most commonly used tools to diagnose psychopathy.

Revealing anecdote: when the first scans of psychopath brains were being produced, one observer, because he wasn't aware of the scan's origins, didn't realize that they had come from a human being.
    Last edited by xerx; 08-03-2022 at 07:18 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why the GLTBTQ tag in the title when this is about an alleged heterosexual pedophile? Thank you for pointing out that most pedophiles are heterosexual males lol. Or is it insinuating the gay community should vote right-wing and the right-wing is actually more gay friendly? What a load of BS that one is- not going to drink the kool-aid on that.

I'm not defending pedophilia or anything- it is both disgusting and immoral, but if all somebody has in their ethics and morality is 'well at least I'm not a pedo'- That don't impress me much, as Shania would say.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 06-19-2021 at 02:13 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ha I realized I said T twice. That shouldn't be a mistake, really. With the recent transphobia in the real world/news I think they need extra love & support, and without the trans and drag queen communities- regular cis gay males like me wouldn't have one quarter or one eighth of the rights, responsibilities and privileges we have now. <3

Proud member of the GLTBTQ community y'all lololol.