Hybrid View

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    25? how do you know that many people? I know no one irl.. And that is not even accounting for other types.. I mean I guess work, which I do not yet do.
    It's a drug called Extroversion...

I only know one person IRL... And it's my dad...

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    It's a drug called Extroversion...

I only know one person IRL... And it's my dad...
    Lol, I have no irl friends at all. The most I have is some people at local metaphysical store that know me.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I have no irl friends at all. The most I have is some people at local metaphysical store that know me.
    I don't have IRL friends not because I am too introverted but because I feel like no one understands me. Even my dual can't understand me... Talking to people is super awkward and I don't like to do it if there is no connection between another person and myself. Too much wasted energy for no real reason if the relationship is dull or unfruitful. Being Sx/So, I prefer one on one interaction and bonding with that person as best as possible to groups and I usually avoid groups but I have a strong second So instinct so I can bear through it.

Even though my subtype makes me more ambiverted I still feel tired talking to people and I want to be left alone after awhile.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have IRL friends not because I am too introverted but because I feel like no one understands me. Even my dual can't understand me... Talking to people is super awkward and I don't like to do it if there is no connection between another person and myself. Too much wasted energy for no real reason if the relationship is dull or unfruitful. Being Sx/So, I prefer one on one interaction and bonding with that person as best as possible to groups and I usually avoid groups but I have a strong second So instinct so I can bear through it.

Even though my subtype makes me more ambiverted I still feel tired talking to people and I want to be left alone after awhile.
    This sounds enneagram 4 or heart triad to say very least. 4, 2, or 3w4..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sounds enneagram 4 or heart triad to say very least. 4, 2, or 3w4..
    I am 4w3 , possibly 437 or 432 maybe, I am unsure of the last one.

I relate to 4 and then 3 mostly and sexual 4 descriptions.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I was thinking classic 4, but sounds more social 4 archetype, but archetypes are not necessarily an accuracy. 4 is what first came to my mind. I am 4 my own self.

Dragons:

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I was thinking classic 4, but sounds more social 4 archetype, but archetypes are not necessarily an accuracy. 4 is what first came to my mind. I am 4 my own self.
    Hmm I just base this off of my personal life...

Sexual over Social because I feel more anger than sadness within. It's like I have this constant burning fire coming from within that I have to cool with ice. I frequently would start debating teachers in my head and getting really worked up. Among other instances of anger over sadness. My general wish for interactions is more one on one than needing social groups. I dream of having the perfect partner that will actually support me fully in life and where we can share all of our thoughts and feelings with ease. I do have a social wish to help people but it's more of an sx way of doing it, like trying to energize people in a more personal and intense way.

Also I think I may have a strong second instinct.

I could be completely wrong however, maybe I am So/Sx but I feel negatively about the first instinct. Or I misinterpreted the instincts.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But those are not possible tritype because you cannot have multiple types of an intelligence center in your tri. 4, 3 and 2 all are heart.

Dragons:

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But those are not possible tritype because you cannot have multiple types of an intelligence center in your tri. 4, 3 and 2 all are heart.
    Ohh I didn't know it worked like that...

Still 4w3 with two others I don't know about so hmm... I don't know what the last two could be...
    Last edited by MidnightWilderness; 06-19-2021 at 05:02 AM. Reason: I misread it a bit