LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default WGTOW

https://advisor.morganstanley.com/th...fSHEconomy.pdf

https://www.morganstanley.com/ideas/...on-the-economy

Since we've had a lot of talk lately about MGTOW, I thought it would be interesting to discuss women's side of things. I was reading this report (the first link seems to be a shortened version of the full report, which I think costs quite a bit of money to get a digital copy of), which notes that an increasing number of women are choosing not to get married or have children: by 2030, this number should be almost half of all women in the States.

This is one of the most significant demographic events in human history, so I'm rather surprised to see it hasn't been getting much attention. How do people feel about this? How does this tie into the increasing rates of inceldom and MGTOWery, given that half of women are just not interested in men? Is this a problem? If so, what should be done about it?

Personally, I'm pretty worried by this: it seems there simply aren't enough women out there for all the interested men, and millions of sexually frustrated men seems like a powderkeg waiting to go off.

Incidentally, I don't have data on how many men are choosing not to enter relationships, but it's my suspicion that number has also been rising. It's also my suspicion that that number is much lower than women's, and most men who aren't in relationships aren't in relationships because they can't find women, not because they aren't interested in relationships. I'd be curious to hear if anyone disagrees.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 06-10-2021 at 08:38 AM.