Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fauci Deception

The deception from this serpent is huge.

"A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm not going to deflect on Fauci.

The issue was the gain of function and China's lack of ethics during their research. But the goal was weaponized virus and Fauci's tiny cash donation is nothing in the grande scheme of things. I find it totally pointless to lay blame on Fauci as some kind of scapegoat when the real culprit here was the Wuhan teams playing God and actually publishing their work for years. lmao if it was actually funny.

Btw I broke the news of the lab leak in January of 2020 and was called a crazy schizophrenic by this forum. No. I'm not crazy, just more intelligent. Its okay, this isn't a I told you so moment. Im not one to gloat. I have known about the leak and all the details for over a year and a half now, long before Fox news broke the story in the US. People to busy sucking China cock and worrying what Trump did, or said, to pay attention to the sick people at the New Years festival, or those techs who spread it on the subway system. To busy trying to worship the cult of random mutations that drive evolutionary forces (they don't make new complexity no matter how much the current cosmology pushes this idea thanks to Dawkins computer modelling and bacteria in petri dishes). LOL. To busy believing in the lottery when in fact CCP virus was created through breeding programs with spike proteins taken right off HIV particles and cleavage sites added.

All of this I in fact was already sharing with the forum last year..

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    was called a crazy schizophrenic by this forum. No. I'm not crazy, just more intelligent..
    These aren't mutually exclusive, you know.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    These aren't mutually exclusive, you know.
    Huh? So you are saying I am a intelligent and crazy schizophrenic>

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Huh? So you are saying I am a intelligent and crazy schizophrenic>
    I was speaking in general terms. I don't actually know enough about you to make that determination. Sorry :/

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I was speaking in general terms. I don't actually know enough about you to make that determination. Sorry :/
    Nice back tracking cop out.