Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alpha quadra’s complex of the closed mouth

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ime , they like to talk about others or gossip. Tbh a Lot of E types are kinda like that but if I compare 4 example IEE with SEI Fe,the last one does it more .

Another way un which I've seen this: The other day I went out with some colleagues (because My hub told me I should go and he went with me), so there was an SEI Fe and she just keep all night talking about her labour, brackets and nose surgery in a very graphic and detailed way. At some point I feelt uncomfortable and left.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ethical types (especially the extraverts) focus more on people and thus like to talk about others more - IEE isn't very different from SEI in this regard

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ime no.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve found that SEI tends to complain whenever possible. The SEI is the main focus in my life because I need her to be happy for a social goal of mine. She is perpetually glum and curses out random people daily. I figured learning about ESI would help, but I need to find someone who does the same magical reasoning stuff, but gets it correct, so they can translate what she says. Good amount of theory there.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The negatives people say about the quadras are all 100% true, it's just hard to accept ur shadow cuz who wants to be the bad guy the villain is scapegoated etc.

So Betas really are too perverted, Deltas really are way too holier than thou, Gammas are too... idk. Sadistic maybe? and Alphas really do the thing where they hog the air out of the room and don't accept other viewpoints too much.

People can try to explain this or defend themselves or rationalize it away- but I think it's better to just accept it.

Two wrongs don't make a right though either- it's not okay for example to physically choke an Alpha just because they hog all the air. Only if it's an ILE male being annoying.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha - Stuck Up Closed Minds
    Beta - Perverted Minds
    Gamma - Ironic Sadistic Minds
    Alpha - Better Than The Lot Of Y'all Minds
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    Alpha - Stuck Up Closed Minds
    Beta - Perverted Minds
    Gamma - Ironic Sadistic Minds
    Alpha - Better Than The Lot Of Y'all Minds
    Closed minds is more non-valued Ne. Sadism is related to non-valued Fi and valued Se. Perversion in the moral sense is relative to the quadra. ''Better than others'' is related to status and hierarchy, which is Ti, and to objective values (Fe) and also nonvalued Ne (which is related to alternative perspectives, openness).

Bad things about Delta from the viewpoint of the other quadras are lack of transcendental purpose (non-valued Ni), lack of will (non-valued Se), lack of understanding of the deeper connections of existence, lack of interest in social and ideological cohesion and rules (non-valued Ti) and lack of interest in emotional purpose and togetherness, in tuning in to the collective emotions of others, lack of interest in objective good, bad, right, wrong (non-valued Fe)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12