EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (beembo)

Member Questionnaire 1 (beembo)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    I think beauty is something completely subjective and it comes from not only the most inner self but from the eye too, the first image that comes to my mind is beautiful people; the first thing that catches your eye is their overwhelming aesthetic features, but what makes their beauty complete is a soul, a personality; which aggregrates to the concept of love. I think love goes behind beauty and that's why it takes time, it's matching souls and not having time to think about attraction when you are feeling completely lost by this beautiful feeling.
    What are your most important values?
    I think I value individuality more than anythign; even if other people are not gonna like you you should never let them step over whoy ou are and always stand on what you love and what you believe in; I don't agree with those who put self behind to benefit others at all and I think it would make someone very unhappy in the long term to do that.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I don't, I was grew up to be religious and catholic but it just never struck with me. I think what comes in the afterlife is something I don't wanna think about for now, as if it's not gonna change anything.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    They make me feel very saddened and in pain; they shouldn't exist at all. Humans are very egotistical and that's the only reason of why i can think of why such things exist but craving power is not an excuse to leave your emotions and empathy out and hurt others, a person should seek power in balanced and controlled ways, knowing the limits.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I love anime, manga and typology in general always interested me. I did cosplay for years and only stopped years ago as an adult, I also love and could tlak about fashion and specifically the 2000s for hours; those things never bore me at all and I love them.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I love medicine as a topic but it scares me because I alwyas think of what could happen to me specifically, somehow my interest takes the lead and I always seem to know disease topics as if it's very interesting to know. I don't know if I am focused on my body, more so on my external appearance; clothes, jewerly (nothing to flex or expsensive though, just for passion and not for vanity)
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I think they should be divided equally ina family as if they can overwhelm a person if they take too much and it's one of the priorities to set in a marriage, for example, unless one person in the relationship works all day and the other is less busy and tired.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I love love the series Girl From Nowhere, i tend to not watch western films and I don't read books in general but some films that struck with me are Mean Girls and Thirteen, they were very entertaining and had a message somehow.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry a lot when I feel others misunderstanding and defining me as things I asbolutely don't mean to be, for example dumb, shallow or fake. It's very hurtful especially when I think the other person who talks behind my back is someone trustful; something that made me smile instead is just silly jokes with people and feeling looked at on the street, i don't know why but the latter gives me a sense of euphoria.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I am sory, i didn't understand this question so I don't know much to answer.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People see my being impulsive and overly sensitive and emotional as a weakness, but I don't think so at all, I like being communicative about my feeligns and not feel shame in them because that's just who I am; they sometimes address me as drama seeking when in reality i only defend myself and i guess that's the main thing i would like to change about myself.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People see me being fairly enough outgoing and strong mentally as well as I seem to have charisma
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I would like help to understand and organize my inner thoughts and someone willing to help me make firm decisions, help me mature without being too harsh.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Pretty much yes, for example with just always going to the same places, same with people and everything and just doing the same thing everyday. I compulsively try to get out of it changing very parts of myself as hair, meeting new people, getting into new hobbies and communities.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like not clingy people who know how to give me space, someone very different than me but who is willing to work on our differences and is patient during my worst moments, I dislike arrogance and evil/mean people in general, as in the ones who are rude to others without a reason to be and who get entertainment seeing others feel bad.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I think both are one of my top priorities in life; a perfect relationship for me would be a balance of both considering I also become very lustful to the person I am longing to in the moment i have a crush; I always in my life went for the love detached partners who had some kind of bad story or opinion about love but wasn't all contraty to the idea of it; I don't have a specific criteria really.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I wouldn't dictate over their life, they need to be free of who they love, who they are and how they want to express themselves for example their hobbies and political views as long as it doesn't harm others; my main concerns would be growing them up to be free but not wild and to make them a good person morally and not someone self destructive or dangerous for others.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I try to educate them and feel shocked at the claim but if they don't want to change their opinion, as long as it's not something very extreme, I won't pressure them on it; I am nobody to free others opinions.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I see them as equal with their own problems and positive experiences s well asdifferent personalities; different social positions don't matter very much to me as long as their own person does; one problem i have with the society is indeed so much disequality, it's not balanced and fair at all and I find it disgusting that people have to be privileged by something they cannot control and they can start with a bonus.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't exactly "choose", i simply get along with some better than others and make them closer, they don't have to fit specific standards as long as we vibe together. I just behave like i do with everyone. have fun, teasing them sometimes. engaging in both deep and funny conversations
    How do you behave around strangers?
    It depends. Around adults i am very quiet and shy, they give me a sense of anxiety and I see them as just very boring; with people of ym age i istantly engage in conversations and I am good at it, I never had problems at making new friends in new situations unless they didn't like me after a while.

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay thanks, I will try! In which section of the forum should I post it and what should I talk about specifically? It’s not cleared up