Thread: •~*Aster’s Enneagram Type*~•

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default •~*Aster’s Enneagram Type*~•

Oh I’ve probably made a thread already once at least. But I’ll start afresh besides I’ve forgotten a ton of enneagram info by now, so I think before I get back into it is better for a more (but prob not completely) unbiased approach. Anyway vote if you want and have an idea, or ask me questions and I will either answer on here or maybe make a video answering questions, if I get enough and interesting questions. Might even have my daughter with me to correct all and any wonky and biased self perceptions and for an account of how I actually am in private day to day instead of online persona and all that Jazz. Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. When I’m in the mood and baby is taking a nap preferably.

anyone, someone ask me something enneagram related, or whatever, I’m not too picky, but nothing pervy. Let’s keep it PG13, if you will. Thanks
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me a little bit of me sometimes. I might be biased because I think I saw a post before where you mentioned your e-type? You have a bigger imagination than me though

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    You remind me a little bit of me sometimes. I might be biased because I think I saw a post before where you mentioned your e-type? You have a bigger imagination than me though

Yeah, I probably have mentioned it on here a few times. But really I’m undecided between two, but I’m willing to consider others. I think I know what my tritype probably is though, or what makes the most sense to me regarding it. And it is the same as the one in your TIM
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was thinking I’d like to get 5 good enneagram related questions, before I will make a video....and it’s probably no secret I have thought either 9 or 4, so to distinguish those two types from each other would be the most helpful, imo, but if people want to throw me a wild card, then ok lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post

Yeah, I probably have mentioned it on here a few times. But really I’m undecided between two, but I’m willing to consider others. I think I know what my tritype probably is though, or what makes the most sense to me regarding it. And it is the same as the one in your TIM
    Yep the post I saw was about your tritype. Atm I identify with being social instinct and tritype 946, in that order. I think of it as 9 being my core, 4 is how I am outwardly/ when it comes to hobbies and 6 is the undercurrent of anxiety always with me. Actually, you also remind me of my pal who is self-pres E6.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RedVsGold's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, we have to interrogate your motivations. It's about what drives or positions you to thrive off of the covers of regular and traditional living. Whatever frees you from the stalemate of alien abduction can grace the arena of what you wish to flourish at.

For starters, what enneagram types are you clearly not, and which ones could you be?
    Raptor was Lugia through Erling Haaland Riley Halloween in 2023 vs Inter Milan, showing journals of impossible dialogues and colosseums of grand altitudes shocking pinch torrent gel and flash arcing clockwork folly and ageless triumph holding fuses of collections. Raptor defeated Sauron in 2006 by stopping Zidane Zapdos Zarathustra Tesla, ideas of oasis healing gifting sacred gems and envelopes of highlight stealth picturing raiment of claymores and seawater caliber psychic birds
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know what your instinctual variants are? There are some good descriptions as they relate to each type, might be helpful :)

https://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.com/four-stacks/
    https://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.com/nine-stacks/

One thing that helped me was figuring out whether peace-keeping tendencies were more motivated by shame (4), or by conflict-avoidance, independent of others’ perception of you (9). So ig my question would be, which one do you relate to more?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aciaradh View Post
    Do you know what your instinctual variants are? There are some good descriptions as they relate to each type, might be helpful

https://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.com/four-stacks/
    https://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.com/nine-stacks/

One thing that helped me was figuring out whether peace-keeping tendencies were more motivated by shame (4), or by conflict-avoidance, independent of others’ perception of you (9). So ig my question would be, which one do you relate to more?
    Probably sp/so or so/sp would be my guess. I focus mostly on sp things I think, and then social next. I’ve heard that the second instinct is the most obvious once. But I would think that would be the first, so idk lol

I will have to read the links and think about the rest thank you
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well, we have to interrogate your motivations. It's about what drives or positions you to thrive off of the covers of regular and traditional living. Whatever frees you from the stalemate of alien abduction can grace the arena of what you wish to flourish at.

For starters, what enneagram types are you clearly not, and which ones could you be?
    i actually think I might be an alien. I’ve wondered my whole life if they didn’t happen to drop me off and leave me here. Alien abandonment. Perhaps I’m an experiment.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So here are the questions I am going to answer so far in my video I intend on making as long as I don’t lose my motivation to make one:

1.) what are my motivations, what drives me (this should be interesting and depressing, expect an existential crisis rant lol)

2) which enneagram types do I think I’m clearly not and what could I be

(thank you for your contribution @RaptorWizard)

3) Are my peace-keeping tendencies more motivated by shame (4), or by conflict-avoidance, independent of others’ perception of me (9). (and thank you @aciaradh )

4)
    How do you behave / feel / look when you're unhealthy? How are you when you're in a good state? (Via Minde, and thank you )
    Last edited by Aster; 06-05-2021 at 02:12 AM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i actually think I might be an alien. I’ve wondered my whole life if they didn’t happen to drop me off and leave me here. Alien abandonment. Perhaps I’m an experiment.

When they come back to get you, they will be dressed in black leather and will be riding motorcycles.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    When they come back to get you, they will be dressed in black leather and will be riding motorcycles.
    Well now, that would be my luck. lol. My experience with such people in the past hasn’t been great considering they like commenting on my poor driving skillz... I get policed by old Harley guys .

“You didn’t stop as that stop sign.”
    ”yes I did”
    ”that’s not really disputable”

*sigh* let’s just say I look at Harley guys about like cops now- both to be avoided lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you behave / feel / look when you're unhealthy? How are you when you're in a good state? The directions we go when we're under stress or feeling good can also be informative for Enneagram, I think.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well now, that would be my luck. lol. My experience with such people in the past hasn’t been great considering they like commenting on my poor driving skillz... I get policed by old Harley guys .

“You didn’t stop as that stop sign.”
    ”yes I did”
    ”that’s not really disputable”

*sigh* let’s just say I look at Harley guys about like cops now- both to be avoided lol

A lot of Harley guys are LSE. Sorry for my reference. The SLEs are more likely driving Dodge machinery, I would think.

Although the IEI-Fe that I chased for a couple years drives a BMW R1150GS motorbike and wants a Corvette.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    A lot of Harley guys are LSE. Sorry for my reference. The SLEs are more likely driving Dodge machinery, I would think.

Although the IEI-Fe that I chased for a couple years drives a BMW motorbike.
    lmao

Husband has a Suzuki. Well I guess its ‘our Suzuki’. I don’t know what kind of Suzuki it is. Shows how well I pay attention to these things. lol. It’s new and we just got it a few months ago (V-Strom something or another). We had another Suzuki before that, but we needed a better one for riding cross country. We aren’t into Harleys, though. It’s definitely a breed. A lifestyle, it seems. ‘Harley people’
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    How do you behave / feel / look when you're unhealthy? How are you when you're in a good state? The directions we go when we're under stress or feeling good can also be informative for Enneagram, I think.
    thank you, @Minde. Will add it to the list of questions for video
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I think you're trying to hard to be a 4.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    I think you're trying to hard to be a 4.
    lolz I can see why you would say that

I’ve been saying that for a while, way before I knew about enneagram. I used to be obsessed with alien shit when I was a kid. I actually think at this point, it’s more likely I’m a 9 with a 4 fix

anyway, the reason I’m confused is I feel both like a weirdo/outcast trying to be peaceful. But I think I do value peacefulness more. But in a way they seem to conflict to me. I also have major depressive (depressing) disorder, so yeahh. If I was trying to be a 4, I could put way more effort into it.
    Last edited by Aster; 06-05-2021 at 10:33 AM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. I might try to make one today, if the opportunity presents itself ok. But it’ll probably be later. So, I’m thinking my tritype is 946 (9w1 4w5 6w5) sp/so or so/sp.

would anyone like to offer another tritype, wing, instinctual variant suggestion before I blather on about all this, to discuss in video. If so, add here soon, if you would like. It’s 8am here and I’m probably not going to make one anytime past 10pm at latest and 1pm at earliest.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

lolz I can see why you would say that

I’ve been saying that for a while, way before I knew about enneagram. I used to be obsessed with alien shit when I was a kid. I actually think at this point, it’s more likely I’m a 9 with a 4 fix

anyway, the reason I’m confused is I feel both like a weirdo/outcast trying to be peaceful. But I think I do value peacefulness more. But in a way they seem to conflict to me. I also have major depressive (depressing) disorder, so yeahh. If I was trying to be a 4, I could put way more effort into it.
    If you value peacefullness more, then I think that you should definitely look into nine too and compare them both. Enneagram is about motives, not just surfacae behaviors and values.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    If you value peacefullness more, then I think that you should definitely look into nine too and compare them both. Enneagram is about motives, not just surfacae behaviors and values.
    Yeah, I know. It’s just confusing when you can see yourself in a lot of these things. it’s hard to tell which is dominant, if there even is one...
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think I’m going to get around to making a video tonight. Today just hasn’t been going in that direction. I have an unhappy toddler and haven’t even had a shower yet at 5pm

and I’m not making a video without taking a shower, geezus

I’m just going to say soon. Now that I said something, the obligation is giving me anxiety.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RedVsGold's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As soon as purification and the jet black ghost vampire draco overlord turns to gold, we can accessorize your pirate ship.
    Raptor was Lugia through Erling Haaland Riley Halloween in 2023 vs Inter Milan, showing journals of impossible dialogues and colosseums of grand altitudes shocking pinch torrent gel and flash arcing clockwork folly and ageless triumph holding fuses of collections. Raptor defeated Sauron in 2006 by stopping Zidane Zapdos Zarathustra Tesla, ideas of oasis healing gifting sacred gems and envelopes of highlight stealth picturing raiment of claymores and seawater caliber psychic birds
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    As soon as purification and the jet black ghost vampire draco overlord turns to gold, we can accessorize your pirate ship.
    That actually sounds glorious.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange
    A lot of Harley guys are LSE. Sorry for my reference.
    Ime Harley people are usually nerds and accountants and stuff who are kind of roleplaying, not usually LSEs, but

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My current thought is 9w1. I think you have a lot of 1 influence, which is unusual for an Irrational type, making you seem more like a Rational on the surface. I think you also have a very pronounced 4 fix, and 4 also connects to 1. But I think 9w1 over 4, because you seem more like a gut type to me, and because I believe when you have a shit ton of influence from an enneagram type and it’s NOT your core type, it’s simply your wing. In my case, I have major 3 influence and so I believe my core type has a 3 wing- so I’m 4w3 or 2w3. Or if I’m 7w6, I think I have a good amount of 6 influence without having 6 as my head type, too.

9w1 is also highly compatible with IEI.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

anyone, someone ask me something enneagram related, or whatever, I’m not too picky, but nothing pervy.
    Well jeez, there goes my entire hand! /sighs and puts his cards down on table.

On a more serious note, you seem to deal with a lot of repressed anger issues. So whatever type does that a lot, I'm not too sure. Probably a 9 or a 6 right? I don't mean to make you more angry by saying you have repressed anger tho, sorry. =D

You also seem trapped between the world of Weirdos and the world of Normies- but I would say that's a lot more socionics related than enneatype related maybe. I don't know much about your life but I get the sense you want to just be free and weird and be accepted for it but you know you also have to play a mediative game with the "Karens" of the world or whatever. Actually this is probably wise of you - even though I'm sure a lot of people would just pressure you to pick one side or the other. Maybe if I was more like this I wouldn't get in trouble so much at times. But maybe it's like some sort of area of 9 integration growth as well?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I get 9 vibes fo sho. From your post, how you write in general, and vid I get 9 vibes as well.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I’m prob 9. I think I accept it now lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before reading any of the replies, I just watched the first 10 seconds of your video and also thought 9

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok peeps. 9w1 confirm and final.

going with 946 so/sp. if anyone has any objections, let me know here
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You actually reminded me a lot of myself! (Ok, I didn't pay close attention to what you were saying, but mostly the facial expression and energy). I want to make a video here at some point

When I take an enneagram test, I also got 9 6 4 as my top three. Mostly 9 and 6 as my top two though (and I'm pretty sure I am a 9, although I relate to the 6 part of doubt who knows..

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    You actually reminded me a lot of myself! (Ok, I didn't pay close attention to what you were saying, but mostly the facial expression and energy). I want to make a video here at some point

When I take an enneagram test, I also got 9 6 4 as my top three. Mostly 9 and 6 as my top two though (and I'm pretty sure I am a 9, although I relate to the 6 part of doubt who knows..
    lol

what instinctual variants do you think you are?
    well tbh I’m glad you didn’t listen to what I’m saying because I didn’t know what I was saying

I didn’t even watch it after I made it and I don’t remember
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had no idea what type you could be, but now that you're claiming So/Sp, I think you're a 9 and that I can't relate to you because I'm likely So blind, lol.
    No objection. I think it all makes a good deal of sense.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    I had no idea what type you could be, but now that you're claiming So/Sp, I think you're a 9 and that I can't relate to you because I'm likely So blind, lol.
    No objection. I think it all makes a good deal of sense.
    oh, interesting

I’m assuming you self type E9 then? If you don’t mind saying, what do you think your type, tritype is?

I relate to everyone a little bit, of course some more than others, however it seems like more people have a hard time relating to me lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, interesting

I’m assuming you self type E9 then? If you don’t mind saying, what do you think your type, tritype is?

I relate to everyone a little bit, of course some more than others, however it seems like more people have a hard time relating to me lol
    Yes, 9 would be my core. I think I'm 952, so that plays too I guess.
    I rarely relate to people, tho some only make "???" appear in my head, like you. I guess "relate" isn't truly what I meant, sorry about that. Confusion is what I should have said, like looking at a missing piece and trying to make sense of it. That's pretty much what a blind spot is, lol.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you say you fit so/sp instead of sp/so when you were younger?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Yes, 9 would be my core. I think I'm 952, so that plays too I guess.
    I rarely relate to people, tho some only make "???" appear in my head, like you. I guess "relate" isn't truly what I meant, sorry about that. Confusion is what I should have said, like looking at a missing piece and trying to make sense of it. That's pretty much what a blind spot is, lol.
    hmm I’m glad you commented back. That is interesting to think about. Kinda like I confuse you? I wasn’t offended or anything.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Would you say you fit so/sp instead of sp/so when you were younger?
    Yes, I think I’ve always been pretty much the same, just sometimes more of this and less of that. I was more shy when I was younger, but my focus was the same.

I could possible be sp/so instead. I mean I do get sp first and so second on about every test. But I think the descriptions and the way I act in groups are more in line with so/sp-ish

seems to be the stacking that gets the most bad rep around here, the one no one wants and no one wants to be
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast