Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: •~*Aster’s Enneagram Type*~•

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...as far as being sure, I could be 964 instead of 946 or sp/so instead of so/sp

but yeah something around there I think maybe I’m close to something accurate at least
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    lol

what instinctual variants do you think you are?
    well tbh I’m glad you didn’t listen to what I’m saying because I didn’t know what I was saying

I didn’t even watch it after I made it and I don’t remember
    Haha, that's great. I'm not super familiar with them but hmm... I think I'm sp first.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Haha, that's great. I'm not super familiar with them but hmm... I think I'm sp first.
    Yeah, I think I get the sp vibes coming from you

I feel like spring is following me, all the duckies and butterfly avatars ..
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    hmm I’m glad you commented back. That is interesting to think about. Kinda like I confuse you? I wasn’t offended or anything.
    Hm, more like I don't understand So much therefore So people confuse me. I think there's a good number of sx on here too, maybe more so than others, so it would bias a lot of things that's going around.
    Good to know, I over use the polute words at times, lol.

And the comment about spring following you is adorable.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u give me a princess locked away in a castle with high walls vibes. i dunno what enneagram that is

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    okay finally I have a tentative idea for your socionics type - as my impression has solidified more.
    SEI for now haha
    lol thankxx

I def see how people would think SEI, especially at first, or even for a while, actually. But I’m pretty confident I’m not the base Si (have spent a lot of time thinking about this, too!) but I do appreciate your opinion... and the bumping of this thread, too. Lol I keep forgetting to do something about the cringey vid. Erm I don’t think ship was sailing full speed to anywhere that day
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    u give me a princess locked away in a castle with high walls vibes. i dunno what enneagram that is
    Haha yeah aster is blooming with a crack in the doorway exhibit of flavor in a grove of outlandish and fairy tale like freelance wandering through the Imagination!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Haha yeah aster is blooming with a crack in the doorway exhibit of flavor in a grove of outlandish and fairy tale like freelance wandering through the Imagination!!
    Blooming!!!

omg beyond flattered @RaotorWizard...you literally and sincerely made my day!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, well, thank you, nice, I was just simply agreeing with the toy box nature of aster!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I’m changing to sp/so for now

does anyone have any objections, doubts, complaints, or just want to fight with me?? Here is your chance

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what little I know about the enneagram, you seem like a 9. Idk about wings and instincts and all that I'm still learning about it.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post

does anyone have any objections, doubts, complaints, or just want to fight with me?? Here is your chance

“We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.
    Through the unknown, remembered gate
    When the last of earth left to discover
    Is that which was the beginning;
    At the source of the longest river
    The voice of the hidden waterfall
    And the children in the apple-tree
    Not known, because not looked for
    But heard, half-heard, in the stillness
    Between two waves of the sea.

—T.S. Eliot, from “Little Gidding,” Four Quartets

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post

Based on your videos and your presence here, I thought sp/so>so/sp for you, I thought you typed so/sp because of your current circumstances, but there wasn't too much info to insist on this typing.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will wait a little bit, but I want to steal your idea @reverie I want to know what people think of my enneagram.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    “We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.
    Through the unknown, remembered gate
    When the last of earth left to discover
    Is that which was the beginning;
    At the source of the longest river
    The voice of the hidden waterfall
    And the children in the apple-tree
    Not known, because not looked for
    But heard, half-heard, in the stillness
    Between two waves of the sea.

—T.S. Eliot, from “Little Gidding,” Four Quartets

beautiful!

the world needs more random poetry to explain certain situations
    Last edited by Aster; 08-30-2021 at 03:05 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Based on your videos and your presence here, I thought sp/so>so/sp for you, I thought you typed so/sp because of your current circumstances, but there wasn't too much info to insist on this typing.
    well I typed sp/sx at first, then I think sp/so, then so/sx, then sp/so, and well I was typing so/sp because someone whose opinion I trusted above others because I thought their understanding was a bit superior swayed me in that direction, however, now I think that their understanding was faulty, based on other typings not correlating with my new perspective, so I’ve been kinda thinking sp/so is possible, or even more likely, for a while. I just really haven’t thought too much into it lately to change it lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    I will wait a little bit, but I want to steal your idea @reverie I want to know what people think of my enneagram.
    lol

Steal away haha

i don’t know much about enneagram, but maybe 3w4 for you? Am I incredibly off? I’ll save anymore for the upcoming thread. Been thinking lately, you remind me of @Chae a bit
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing that reverie is not super engrossing the senses into total submission and dominance to impulse or rush, it seems easy to see Her as sp/so. She does however have that otherworldly and enchanting look too, but that could come from being IEI, not so much in the hyper dramatic way or pop diva superstar way, but more in a calm and pleasant way.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awwhh, lovely!

thank youu, @RaptorWizard Fool
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12