Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 113 of 113

Thread: Do i look ESI enough? x

  1. #81
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 so/sp
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    ^See, this is exactly why I think she’s ESI and not EIE. She is simplifying things to her own taste rather than broadening it towards her’s and everyone else’s taste and allowing her own tastes/likes/dislikes to be lost. She is functioning as an Ij type, even in a lengthy post that is a bit uncharacteristic of her so far (which I love because we can really dissect her cognition here). That is the essence of Fi, and she is not hesitating to go straight into it, which is Se.

    EIE is more concerned with social stances, sides, boundaries, and preserving the atmosphere. Which doesn’t mean our only purpose in life is to kiss ass - it just means we are ignoring our Fi in favor of things that don’t even cross an average to unhealthy ESI’s mind or seem absolutely superficial to them (and in the same way I often make fun of or even find distasteful stereotypically Fi things, especially -Fi like in ESI and IEE [IEE I tend to clash with more and yes I’m speaking of a personal dislike of my own here, but I am not Fi blind... if I was really Fi valuing I wouldn’t be so willing to share anything and everything about mine and others’ lives when the opportunity arises]).

    I don’t particularly care for the standard MBTI idea of Fe, or MBTI Fe influenced idea of enneagram 2 as well~ but there is a spec of truth to many stereotypes, and it’s true that Fe is more likely to try mend things in a tense atmosphere if they feel that is what must be done for the group to keep things sailing... Or they may just as well be the instigator in the stress, for the very same reason (most typically known of Beta Fe and -Fe, but every Fe ego whether Alpha or Beta can take Fe BOTH ways). I don’t see this persistent Fe itch in her to the slightest degree, so ESI & Fe Ignoring seems likely to me.

    The fact that she waited until after some beef was starting to rise to explain what she truly meant instead of taking the group’s feelings into consideration IS FE IGNORING AS FUCK!!!
    Yes, but what about -Fe? Stirring things up, and conflicts? One has to question the motivation for making this thread. Not to mention the seemingly out of nowhere swipe at ashlesha, unless I’m missing something. The thing about EIE’s is that they are the actors. They are good at putting themselves in a mindset and being that. Which is why a lot of them are often mistaken in their own type.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  2. #82
    searching for venus inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    ocean
    Posts
    6,766
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i personally have noticed that Fe doms often like to cultivate their vocabs and are often very interested in being precise with language due to Ti valuing and this is often even more the case with EIE bc the Ti and Ni valuing often make for wanting to pin down concepts precisely and communicate them precisely. Te valuers imo are more concerned with what works; as long as the meaning is adequately conveyed, flowery language isn't necessary.

    then there is the reason for the flowery language, which is about presenting as a certain image, which is kinda in the realm of Fe, and can seem strange for Fe ignoring.

    so anyway, it could be true ppl are strongly associating sx 4 with beta NF, but I'm just saying this is kinda why.

    however you do strangely remind me a bit of Lana del Rey who I think is ESI lol

  3. #83

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,783
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Yes, but what about -Fe? Stirring things up, and conflicts? One has to question the motivation for making this thread. Not to mention the seemingly out of nowhere swipe at ashlesha, unless I’m missing something. The thing about EIE’s is that they are the actors. They are good at putting themselves in a mindset and being that. Which is why a lot of them are often mistaken in their own type.
    Maybe I wasn’t clear enough in what I said, I apologize— I did mention -Fe and I said Fe egos take Fe both ways, as in positively and negatively with the function of Fe itself. And I’m aware it could just be -Fe at play here, but as someone who shits -Fe for breakfast, I’m not seeing this. I see -Fi above everything- something that is exotic and individualistically stubborn in a way that has taken me my whole life up until NOW to learn how to properly emulate because it is simply not of my true nature when I’m left to my own devices.

    That seemingly random bash on her is -Fi charged in this case. Yes, EIEs are excellent actors and yes, they can be aggressively loud about stuff including OTHER PEOPLE (which is where -Fi and -Fe are pretty easy to mix up, yes, especially considering that -Fi is most often known for being paired with Se a la ESI... but the thing is EIE is only acting like ESI in this way for the sake of a high seat with whatever crowd they’re after and/or doing it to defend “their people” [Us Vs. Them / Beta Subservience Complex comes into play here, as well ).

    She did not seem “floaty” to me in her brief video either, her gaze was extremely focused, and it did not merely appear “focused” because she was really just zoning out and staring into one spot for awhile because of that (which is often the case for Intuitive types who only appear focused either for this reason or when they’re truly hyperfocusing on something that is deeply stimulating their mind... She knows exactly what she’s doing in the video, IMO, and not only knows but delivers the Image effortlessly like I would expect from an xSFx Image type).
    Last edited by flames; 06-12-2021 at 08:46 PM.


  4. #84
    serenaeva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    While I am defending you at the same time since people wanna lump people together, this was really rude and uncalled for towards ashlesha. I think she’s just as much ESI as you are and there’s nothing wrong with that, there’s variance in all types and she’s extremely intelligent having known her for, what, 5 years now. Writing style might have some loose correlation with type but just because she’s not a 4 and therefore not trying to be special with gem bedazzled words (and yeah, I’m still doing it a bit myself here, because I’m also probably a dramatic 4 like you, so I know where you’re coming from— I’m not trying to explicitly take sides here, that’s why I’m defending both of you, but at the end of the day I’m taking her side over a relatively new person).
    With all due respect, if you took background context into account - "uncalled for" is the last thing you'd be describing my response as. I'd only ever been nice and welcomingly neutral towards the woman, it's her that decided i needed to be knocked down a peg and withstand public and jealousy-driven pseudo character assassinations born out of her passive-aggressiveness and cruel remarks about me.

    Long story short, all she does is unfortunately partake in what one might call relational aggression like every other woman with an unstable sacral chakra (and i say this half-jokingly) because i reportedly "stole" @mfckrz from her.
    For ex.: Publicly discusses her already grown up son's first boner and simultaneously turns around and alleges i am attention-seeking for whatever reason (as well as decides to delete aforementioned comment later so that she won't have to finally take responsibility at least once in her life) and similarly repeats the cycle, albeit in different ways.

    As far as her intelligence and the way she typologically metabolizes information is concerned (re: ESI or not) - we can easily agree to disagree and while i'm sure your experiences with her might've been different, what i am attempting to get to is that this is not me being "rude" out of seemingly nowhere although it understandably appeared to be the case. At the end of the day she's a middle-aged woman that's already established rapport with a decently large chunk of the forum users and i'm a random 18 year old newbie that doesn't know anyone here aside from Ashton but am somehow apparently deserving of extraordinary amounts of hostility solely because people assume i am "arrogant" and because i don't really have an amazing tendency to be overly yielding towards the social atmosphere.

    @aster (re: the "swipe at ashlesha")
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

    I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT


    I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

    I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

    STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD


  5. #85

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,783
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i personally have noticed that Fe doms often like to cultivate their vocabs and are often very interested in being precise with language due to Ti valuing and this is often even more the case with EIE bc the Ti and Ni valuing often make for wanting to pin down concepts precisely and communicate them precisely. Te valuers imo are more concerned with what works; as long as the meaning is adequately conveyed, flowery language isn't necessary.

    then there is the reason for the flowery language, which is about presenting as a certain image, which is kinda in the realm of Fe, and can seem strange for Fe ignoring.

    so anyway, it could be true ppl are strongly associating sx 4 with beta NF, but I'm just saying this is kinda why.

    however you do strangely remind me a bit of Lana del Rey who I think is ESI lol

    You are right on the bullseye with this, especially with it being almost overboard in EIE due to the added Ni... but it’s not exclusive to Beta NFs. Beta NFs may stereotypically be the poets, but there is a significant number of ESIs who are even more skilled at it, if I must say, and that’s especially the case with popular modern contemporary poets. And I include Lana Del Rey in that crowd since she’s even released a whole poetry book of her own, and Lana Del Rey is exactly who she is reminiscent of to me, so I’m glad you brought her up. Lana Del Rey is pretty much universally typed ESI or IEI, with some SEI votes thrown in, too, and she is widely known for and made fun of for not “being able to read the room” (the function of Fe, if anything). Ex. she is constantly put on the burner and “cancelled” for things she says and does that goes against public social common sense (Fe Ignoring, again). It seems more like this is the case here for her, as well.
    Last edited by flames; 06-12-2021 at 05:39 PM.


  6. #86
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 so/sp
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Maybe I wasn’t clear enough I what I said, I apologize— I did mention -Fe and I said Fe egos take Fe both ways, as in positively and negatively with the function of Fe itself. And I’m aware it could just be -Fe at play here, but as someone who shits -Fe for breakfast, I’m not seeing this. I see -Fi above everything- something that is exotic and individualistically stubborn in a way that has taken me my whole life up until NOW to learn how to properly emulate because it is simply not of my true nature when I’m left to my own devices.

    That seemingly random bash on her is -Fi charged in this case. Yes, EIEs are excellent actors and yes, they can be aggressively loud about stuff including OTHER PEOPLE (which is where -Fi and -Fe are pretty easy to mix up, yes, especially considering that -Fi is most often known for being paired with Se a la ESI... but the thing is EIE is only acting like ESI in this way for the sake of a high seat with whatever crowed they’re after and/or doing it to defend “their people” [Us Vs. Them / Beta Subservience Complex comes into play here, as well ).

    She did not seem “floaty” to me in her brief video either, her gaze was extremely focused, and it did not merely appear “focused” because she was really just zoning out and staring into one spot for awhile because of that (which is often the case for Intuitive types who only appear focused either for this reason or when they’re truly hyperfocusing on something that is deeply stimulating their mind... She knows exactly what she’s doing in the video, IMO, and not only knows but delivers the Image effortlessly like I would expect from an xSFx Image type).
    idk @flames, I’m not completely buying it nothing against you lol.

    I think one difference is people are using enneagram to justify the typing and I prefer to leave that out and decide on enneagram after socionics type. maybe in the future I’ll find it useful but for now it just seems as a way to provide justification for inconsistencies in someone’s socionics type, to me. so yeah that’s prob one reason I’m saying ‘this seems beta’ and other are blaming it on enneagram.

    as for the swipe on ashlesha. I’m not sure what’s going on with that, exactly. A past dispute? an attempt to stir things up?
    I’ve seen beta nfs act pretty catty before, but it seems someone touched a soft spot.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  7. #87
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 so/sp
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    With all due respect, if you took background context into account - "uncalled for" is the last thing you'd be describing my response as. I'd only ever been nice and welcomingly neutral towards the woman, it's her that decided i needed to be knocked down a peg and withstand public and jealousy-driven pseudo character assassinations born out of her passive-aggressiveness and cruel remarks about me.

    Long story short, all she does is unfortunately partake in what one might call relational aggression like every other woman with an unstable sacral chakra (and i say this half-jokingly) because i reportedly "stole" @mfckrz from her.
    For ex.: Publicly discusses her already grown up son's first boner and simultaneously turns around and alleges i am attention-seeking for whatever reason (as well as decides to delete aforementioned comment later so that she won't have to finally take responsibility at least once in her life) and similarly repeats the cycle, albeit in different ways.

    As far as her intelligence and the way she typologically metabolizes information is concerned (re: ESI or not) - we can easily agree to disagree and while i'm sure your experiences with her might've been different, what i am attempting to get to is that this is not me being "rude" out of seemingly nowhere although it understandably appeared to be the case. At the end of the day she's a middle-aged woman that's already established rapport with a decently large chunk of the forum users and i'm a random 18 year old newbie that doesn't know anyone here aside from Ashton but am somehow apparently deserving of extraordinary amounts of hostility solely because people assume i am "arrogant" and because i don't really have an amazing tendency to be overly yielding towards the social atmosphere.

    @aster (re: the "swipe at ashlesha")
    Oh, ok. Thanks I’m not taking sides here, but I was wondering if it was something like that.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  8. #88

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,783
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    idk @flames, I’m not completely buying it nothing against you lol.

    I think one difference is people are using enneagram to justify the typing and I prefer to leave that out and decide on enneagram after socionics type. maybe in the future I’ll find it useful but for now it just seems as a way to provide justification for inconsistencies in someone’s socionics type, to me. so yeah that’s prob one reason I’m saying ‘this seems beta’ and other are blaming it on enneagram.

    as for the swipe on ashlesha. I’m not sure what’s going on with that, exactly. A past dispute? an attempt to stir things up?
    I’ve seen beta nfs act pretty catty before, but it seems someone touched a soft spot.
    I think the real issue is that I always, always have to look at everything as one connection and one part of another part of the whole, so for me it’s almost impossible to type in one system without having at least an idea of what the person is in another system for the idea of the person to be complete in my head. You are Ne Ignoring so a lot of what I say here is probably baseless blah blah with fluff on top, I understand that. I don’t even wholeheartedly think I am correct and you are wrong or that your singular system approach is wrong (because technically, that is RIGHT if we’re going by the book here So you may be the right one, and I’m fine with that if she truly turns out to be EIE).

    And while I think that’s THE issue here, I think MY issue is that I just simply don’t see her as an extravert, especially Ej temperament of all extraverts. Perhaps we have not seen enough to tell (and we haven’t, lol). I would buy SEE before EIE, actually, but then the problem with that is that I’m really struggling to see the extraversion and Irrationality (at least we can all agree she’s a Rational type ) if I were to go with that choice. A charming 10 second video does not an extravert make.

    We are all on Discord together so if there’s ever a day where we’re all on voice chat together, that would really settle things here.

    But the thing is, there is inconsistencies in everyone’s Socionics type, and with every typology system standing alone, which is why we like to mix them all together for the full picture. As for the dispute, I don’t know, I just saw drama and jumped in immediately without even reading everything beforehand... which is the essence of -Fe as I spoke of the essence of Fi, and this behavior is retarded to most ESIs, haha, just like an ESI randomly going straight for someone’s neck without the person already being part of some group gossip talk seems retarded to me.


  9. #89
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 so/sp
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, I hope OP doesn’t mind, but there is one certain person on this forum whose opinion I personally think a lot of when it comes to these things. @thehotelambush, if you have the time to comment, what do you think about this thread? Is this -Fi or -Fe we are seeing here, if you don’t mind having a look?
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  10. #90

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,783
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    With all due respect, if you took background context into account - "uncalled for" is the last thing you'd be describing my response as. I'd only ever been nice and welcomingly neutral towards the woman, it's her that decided i needed to be knocked down a peg and withstand public and jealousy-driven pseudo character assassinations born out of her passive-aggressiveness and cruel remarks about me.

    Long story short, all she does is unfortunately partake in what one might call relational aggression like every other woman with an unstable sacral chakra (and i say this half-jokingly) because i reportedly "stole" @mfckrz from her.
    For ex.: Publicly discusses her already grown up son's first boner and simultaneously turns around and alleges i am attention-seeking for whatever reason (as well as decides to delete aforementioned comment later so that she won't have to finally take responsibility at least once in her life) and similarly repeats the cycle, albeit in different ways.

    As far as her intelligence and the way she typologically metabolizes information is concerned (re: ESI or not) - we can easily agree to disagree and while i'm sure your experiences with her might've been different, what i am attempting to get to is that this is not me being "rude" out of seemingly nowhere although it understandably appeared to be the case. At the end of the day she's a middle-aged woman that's already established rapport with a decently large chunk of the forum users and i'm a random 18 year old newbie that doesn't know anyone here aside from Ashton but am somehow apparently deserving of extraordinary amounts of hostility solely because people assume i am "arrogant" and because i don't really have an amazing tendency to be overly yielding towards the social atmosphere.

    @aster (re: the "swipe at ashlesha")
    I see. I donít think itís my place to speak on any of this - Iím primarily here for the battletyping, Lol. Iím sorry for both sides that all of this had to be unraveled here, I hope it wasnít all my fault lol.


  11. #91
    serenaeva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Yeah, sure. And anyone who has observed you and Ashton a bit more on here will realize that the ornate vocabulary serves image purposes. Of course it could have other reasons as well. But yeah, I admit that image triad antics personally annoy me. I'm not claiming it's unbiased, nobody is.
    You're comically stating this as if you're explicating on a categorical fact (re: alleged image purposes) but that's just your subjective interpretation of our behavioural motivations, which at the end of the day only me and Ashton can be certain of.

    I talk the way i talk merely because it resonates with and feels natural to me. It's as simple as that. Whether you'll believe that or not couldn't concern me less but since i apparently have to point out the obvious - if my drive to express myself this way was merely or even partly image-oriented, i would have at the very least attempted to perhaps take it down a notch given how negatively people seem to react to it.

    My goal here isn't appealing to an audience of some sort or being perceived a certain way. It all boils down to staying true to myself, as well as obviously seeking potentially enriching conversations and entertaining my natural curiosity.

    People on the other hand are obviously more than allowed to like or dislike my natural self-expression... i won't demonize someone for not loving me, i myself cannot say i am fond of every single person. The difference being - when i recognize an individual that doesn't appeal to me, what i tend to do is ignore them and keep said judgement to myself unless provoked in some manner.

    Contrastingly, what you and other users here are partaking in is petty targeting and cyberbullying (partly referring to Discord server exchanges), solely due to the fact that you're assigning potentially malicious or "superficial" motivations to my disposition.. regardless whether these judgements are congruent with reality or not. And you're sadly more eager to attack than attempt to further understand and/or in some capacity make sure you're not incorrectly ganging up on a girl twice as young on the internet for no fucking reason.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

    I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT


    I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

    I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

    STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD


  12. #92
    Too lazy to write much qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    SLI-Te
    Posts
    393
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not only VI but also writing style fits EIE imo, even more actually.

  13. #93
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,238
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    You're comically stating this as if you're explicating on a categorical fact (re: alleged image purposes) but that's just your subjective interpretation of our behavioural motivations, which at the end of the day only me and Ashton can be certain of.

    I talk the way i talk merely because it resonates with and feels natural to me. It's as simple as that. Whether you'll believe that or not couldn't concern me less but since i apparently have to point out the obvious - if my drive to express myself this way was merely or even partly image-oriented, i would have at the very least attempted to perhaps take it down a notch given how negatively people seem to react to it. My goal here isn't appealing to an audience of some sort or being perceived a certain way. It all boils down to staying true to myself (as well as obviously seeking potentially enriching conversations and entertaining my natural curiosity).

    People on the other hand are obviously more than allowed to like or dislike my natural self-expression... i won't demonize someone for not loving me, i myself cannot say i am fond of every single person. The difference being - when i recognize an individual that doesn't appeal to me, what i tend to do is ignore them and keep said judgement to myself unless provoked in some manner.

    Contrastingly, what you and other users here are partaking in is petty targeting and cyberbullying (partly referring to Discord server exchanges), solely due to the fact that you're assigning potentially malicious or "superficial" motivations to my disposition.. regardless whether these judgements are congruent with reality or not. And you're sadly more eager to attack than attempt to further understand and/or in some capacity make sure you're not incorrectly ganging up on a girl twice as young on the internet for no fucking reason.
    Seriously, I couldn't give a fuck what your age is and obviously Ashton doesn't either (or does he?). You obviously made this thread for attention seeking and you got it, so why don't you just enjoy it instead of whining about cyberbullying.

  14. #94
    mfckrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    378
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck what your age is and obviously Ashton doesn't either (or does he?)
    ?

  15. #95
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,238
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz;[URL="tel:1453016"
    1453016[/URL]]?
    Well, do you?

  16. #96
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    If we were to ignore the @ashlesha comparison i'd thank you, i suppose. She cannot string a sentence together to save her life. Aside from her mysterious newfound usage of the words "ostensibly" and "sporadically" (that she picked up on after she observed me and @mfckrz using them), our writing styles could not possibly have less in common... even if we both tried. Whatever type she is, i don't have her pinned down as ESI. Ditziness and general lack of intelligence =/= .
    You might not like her, but she's no dummy and is pretty well-read with a decent vocabulary. She didn't magically start using pretty normal words just because you did. . .

    However, I agree that you don't have similar writing styles. And to further distinguish between the two of you, there's a distinct lack of image presentation in her, whereas yours seems pretty carefully crafted. IOW, grounded person vs floaty image person. Substance vs smoke as it were.


    PS: That's a reference to the video and the first impressions you give off. I know absolutely nothing about you besides what I've seen in this thread, so it really is just a "first impression" kind of take.
    Last edited by squark; 06-12-2021 at 07:56 PM.

  17. #97
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,310
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Beta NFs may stereotypically be the poets, but there is a significant number of ESIs who are even more skilled at it, if I must say, and that’s especially the case with popular modern contemporary poets.
    Yeah. I don't think I'm very good at poetry. Fantasy adventure writing maybe but not poetry. I think people sometimes encouraged me to do more poetry-ish things growing up because I wasn't athletic and if you weren't athletic you had to be a moody emo type person.

    I've always thought ESIs are way better poets than IEIs- although I definitely 'feel things deeply', my feelings and experiences also feel too pure, bright and raw for poetry or something- as poetry often involves this sophisticated and uppity complication that is definitely more gamma than beta.

    Poetry is also dark- and my very persona is way too shiny.

    I'm hungry and horny
    And I wanna fuck you in the ass

    There's my poetry.


  18. #98
    mfckrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    378
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    You might not like her, but she's no dummy and is pretty well-read with a decent vocabulary. She didn't magically start using pretty normal words just because you did. . .
    Reading a great deal doesn't imply comprehension, but okay.

    However, I agree that you don't have similar writing styles. And to further distinguish between the two of you, there's a distinct lack of image presentation in her, whereas yours seems pretty carefully crafted. IOW, grounded person vs floaty image person. Substance vs smoke as it were.
    I don't get the 'floaty' descriptor. I'm around her all the time, she tends to be quite present and situationally aware. I'm arguably more 'floaty' than she is, as much as I wouldn't want to admit.

  19. #99
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    Reading a great deal doesn't imply comprehension, but okay.



    I don't get the 'floaty' descriptor. I'm around her all the time, she tends to be quite present and situationally aware. I'm arguably more 'floaty' than she is, as much as I wouldn't want to admit.
    Like I said, first impressions. Was a short video and she seemed detached to me in it. I might have completely different impressions if I saw her in real life, actually interacting with the world. This is the first time I've ever seen her, so I don't have any of the background information or context that you have. Like taking a couple words out of a whole book and forming an idea from it. I got an idea, but with more context it might turn out to be wildly inaccurate.

  20. #100
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Italy
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,588
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Like I said, first impressions. Was a short video and she seemed detached to me in it. I might have completely different impressions if I saw her in real life, actually interacting with the world. This is the first time I've ever seen her, so I don't have any of the background information or context that you have. Like taking a couple words out of a whole book and forming an idea from it. I got an idea, but with more context it might turn out to be wildly inaccurate.
    I had a ESI gf Who was like serena, we were both quite young and She didn't want to be with me because i was too poor. Still im pretty sure she was ESI.

    My current wife Is like ashlesha. But i have a lot more money now. You could say that my previous GF was just too impatient.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  21. #101

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,783
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post


    Yeah. I don't think I'm very good at poetry. Fantasy adventure writing maybe but not poetry. I think people sometimes encouraged me to do more poetry-ish things growing up because I wasn't athletic and if you weren't athletic you had to be a moody emo type person.

    I've always thought ESIs are way better poets than IEIs- although I definitely 'feel things deeply', my feelings and experiences also feel too pure, bright and raw for poetry or something- as poetry often involves this sophisticated and uppity complication that is definitely more gamma than beta.

    Poetry is also dark- and my very persona is way too shiny.

    I'm hungry and horny
    And I wanna fuck you in the ass

    There's my poetry.

    Yeah, I have written poetry in my life- but I’m much more skilled at writing essays on theoretical bullshit like I enjoy to here. Or just essays on any sort of interesting topic - it’s what I was best at in school, too. Us not being born poets straight from the womb is akin to not every SLE is some raging psychopath as they’re made out to be lol. I feel like it is too dark for me, and so was the fake shell I walked in during the time I was into it. Sometimes I may write things that sound poetic but the truth is that it’s about the underlying philosophy in my statement.

    And philosophy is the force of true change~

    That was gay lol.


  22. #102
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,310
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Us not being born poets straight from the womb is akin to not every SLE is some raging psychopath as they’re made out to be lol
    Well I do think there is kinda two types of SLE males. There is definitely the SLE that has the world's worst impulse control and avoids their feelings so much they end up just acting out by doing something criminal and/or immoral. But then there is just the more regular family man SLE that's just normal and house-husbandy.

    Female SLEs usually aren't hardened criminals because women themselves aren't usually hardened criminals but it might translate to them saying something really over the top cruel and bitchy that they can't take back so easily even if later they would like to. And might burn some bridges because of it.

    In a very campy, extreme way I definitely think lots of Se and no Fi is like 'I"m going to Dahmer-ishly cut off this person's head when I'm having sex with them just so I can see what it feels like' - but a lot of that really dark disturbing shit I associate more with Gammas rather than Betas. Zombie porn, disturbing/creepy porn, snuff films, Pissing fetishes are all usually Gamma IME. lol. But when a Beta is like that, I do think it's very obvious and typical. It's a mixture of Betas being easily scapegoated and a Beta actually being guilty and so that's why they are scapegoated. A kind of viscous cycle.


  23. #103
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    11,349
    Mentioned
    1163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I had a ESI gf Who was like serena, we were both quite young and She didn't want to be with me because i was too poor. Still im pretty sure she was ESI.

    My current wife Is like ashlesha. But i have a lot more money now. You could say that my previous GF was just too impatient.
    Quoted for posterity.

    I recently gave what most people would consider to be a large stack of cash to an ESI as partial payment for interior remodeling. I stepped away and when I returned a minute later, the look on her face was that of a young bride in love, which altered to normal as soon as she saw me.

    I’ve been trying to date an ESI whose LSI husband left her for a younger woman and incidentally emptied their joint bank accounts when he left. She keeps canceling our dates because the hospital where she works keeps offering her overtime at the last minute and she seems to need money more than she wants to date.

    What is the relationship between ESIs and large amounts of money?

    Does it represent a concrete form of Fi appreciation? Does it represent Se safety against an Ni uncertain future?

    What is it?
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-12-2021 at 10:04 PM.

  24. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Quoted for posterity.

    I recently gave what most people would consider to be a large stack of cash to an ESI as partial payment for interior remodeling. I stepped away and when I returned a minute later, the look on her face was that of a young bride in love, which altered to normal as soon as she saw me.

    I’ve been trying to date an ESI whose LSI husband left her for a younger woman and incidentally emptied their joint bank accounts when he left. She keeps canceling our dates because the hospital where she works keeps offering her overtime at the last minute and she seems to need money more than she wants to date.

    What is the relationship between ESIs and large amounts of money?

    Does it represent a concrete form of Fi appreciation? Does it represent Se safety against an Ni uncertain future?

    What is it?
    The world is uncertain.
    I think this is exacerbated by Ni HA in ESI, and what is the easiest, most concrete way to be safe in the future? Money.
    That's how I see it. Money gets you power, makes the family safe, gets you what you want, it helps create bonds because who wants broke friends who can't pay for anything?
    I have the impression it soothes the uncertainty because if shit hits the fan, you got money for fixing it up, to get help in cleaning it, that kind of stuff. It keeps potential problems at a minimum of damage.
    Then again, what do I know about ESI? Not much, can't even recognize one anyway.

  25. #105
    Meg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    TIM
    ILI 1w2 sp/sx 145
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You resemble Prince a bit, who was ESI. Also a little bit of Lana Del Rey, who is also of the same type. So at least in terms of looks there's a sort of pattern.

    prince-07.jpg

    lana-del-rey-2016-grammy-week-event-in-los-angeles-9.jpg
    Last edited by Meg; 06-13-2021 at 01:23 AM.

  26. #106
    mfckrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    378
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Quoted for posterity.

    I recently gave what most people would consider to be a large stack of cash to an ESI as partial payment for interior remodeling. I stepped away and when I returned a minute later, the look on her face was that of a young bride in love, which altered to normal as soon as she saw me.

    I’ve been trying to date an ESI whose LSI husband left her for a younger woman and incidentally emptied their joint bank accounts when he left. She keeps canceling our dates because the hospital where she works keeps offering her overtime at the last minute and she seems to need money more than she wants to date.

    What is the relationship between ESIs and large amounts of money?

    Does it represent a concrete form of Fi appreciation? Does it represent Se safety against an Ni uncertain future?

    What is it?
    Sounds like a materialistic attitude borne from deprivation or self-preservational narcissism than anything particular to ESI. Typical ESI are with someone because they happen to like how that person makes them feel, there's not much consideration beyond that.

  27. #107

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,783
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megan A View Post
    You resemble Prince a bit, who was ESI. Also a little bit of Lana Del Rey, who is also of the same type. So at least in terms of looks there's a sort of pattern.

    prince-07.jpg

    lana-del-rey-2016-grammy-week-event-in-los-angeles-9.jpg
    I agree.


  28. #108
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,770
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're cute and probably esi, hope all is well

  29. #109
    lilacwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wish I met girls like you here in my city, we would wreak havoc on the streets and make the world bow down to our power <3

  30. #110
    serenaeva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megan A View Post
    You resemble Prince a bit, who was ESI. Also a little bit of Lana Del Rey, who is also of the same type. So at least in terms of looks there's a sort of pattern.

    prince-07.jpg

    lana-del-rey-2016-grammy-week-event-in-los-angeles-9.jpg
    I have a special fondness for Prince and this does not surprise me, he's another ESI sx4 (:
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

    I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT


    I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

    I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

    STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD


  31. #111
    searching for venus inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    ocean
    Posts
    6,766
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    naturally i saw prince as a beta nf ahahaha



    Ni valuing is just very apparent to me (but if this is Ni HA - this is a quite well developed HA) - but the is also what i see here... it's just in all his expressions... because he's so shy the looks kind of like it's creative, but he kinda seems contained/rational... and there is a contradiction in this because like i'm tempted to say IEI because the Fi seems like it might be 4d rather than ignoring... so it's not like i'm closed off to the possibility he's ESI, and i can even understand why ppl have said EII before due to the soft intuitive vibe and the Fi awareness.

    OP doesn't remind me of prince especially though
    Last edited by inumbra; 06-13-2021 at 09:49 PM.

  32. #112
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,302
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Well, I hope OP doesnít mind, but there is one certain person on this forum whose opinion I personally think a lot of when it comes to these things. @thehotelambush, if you have the time to comment, what do you think about this thread? Is this -Fi or -Fe we are seeing here, if you donít mind having a look?
    A 15 second video isn't really enough to type someone. I didn't read the thread

  33. #113

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESI-Se because:

    Gaze, movements are smoother, more focused, different from EIE.

    Word usage is more ESI-Se.

    Eye movements reminds me just a bit of a mental health counselor I had (a friend, like a shoulder for me to cry on) and Eva Green's in a recent video interview of her I saw, ESI-Se have that look with their eyes, EIE don't look like that. LSI-Se can be similar to ESI-Se with the smooth, sexy gaze and eye movements. LSI-Ti show more emotional energy and happiness in their eyes, they look less serious.
    I'm not only emotionally and psychologically disturbed, I'm also QueeferSutherlandJeffersonianSecessionist87@sucksd ick.com


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •