Thread: Do i look ESI enough? x

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    Quite a lot outside the mainstream, haha. One could sporadically stumble upon a few of their songs on school shooter-themed playlists but that's about it.
    The school shooter association is most unfortunate...they're a good band, but it seems to me they weren't remembered for anything else when I read youtube comments of their videos. Lol

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been living with her for 10 days. Still ESI.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    And your goal is?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see Se more than Fe.

But yeah ESI E4 is like that. There's many of them in the show business. EIEs lack the physicality, EIE women are generally more nervous and 'extroverted.

The only alternative which could make sense Is SEE. But generally they're more energetic and engaging.
    Last edited by FDG; 06-10-2021 at 02:19 PM.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After 10 years she'll be conflictor

J/k wish u the best mate.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay you're definitely an ESI.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    And your goal is?
    Being in love

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being in love
    how do you distinguish love from a 10 day infatuation?

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being in love
    You'll know best about it as you're the one living with her and probably have more information than a small video gesticulating (forum users have far less knowledge on the situation, thus their opinion is far less crucial) but I think it might be appropiate to try and fit things without a direct assestment. It might be that you are both compatible in other way, and being infatuated might make you lean towards thinking your partner should be the supposed best option possible by "socionics" when in fact a ton of conditions external to socionics might influence compatibility in a partner. Socionics is not all for relationships, if she is or isn't actually your socionics dual it should mean pretty much nothing.
    Last edited by RBRS; 06-11-2021 at 06:51 AM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HookahGirl420 View Post
    lmao speaking of Ni types looking stoned ..

the cognitive typology system pretty much has Ni lead VIing as philosopher's stoners. Akira is not far off...
    Usually Ip's have eyes wide open and Ep's have quite closed eyes.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    how do you distinguish love from a 10 day infatuation?
    Well, we'd known each other for almost a year prior to this.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, we'd known each other for almost a year prior to this.
    There's also no need to somehow attempt to justify the authenticity of a subjective and sentimental experience to someone who is not at all there to feel and observe it to begin with.
    Last edited by serenaeva; 06-11-2021 at 07:11 AM.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And your goal is?
    None of your business. Stick to being Fi PoLR, you wouldn't get it even if we attempted to elaborately explicate anyhow.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    You'll know best about it as you're the one living with her and probably have more information than a small video gesticulating (forum users have far less knowledge on the situation, thus their opinion is far less crucial) but I think it might be appropiate to try and fit things without a direct assestment. It might be that you are both compatible in other way, and being infatuated might make you lean towards thinking your partner should be the supposed best option possible by "socionics" when in fact a ton of conditions external to socionics might influence compatibility in a partner. Socionics is not all for relationships, if she is or isn't actually your socionics dual it should mean pretty much nothing.
    I do not at all believe that this is a "i like them so they must be my dual" typing. We got along perfectly from the moment we met each other and even in spite of that i typed myself (and he typed me) ILI for the longest time. It wasn't until we started video chatting and i opened up more that we both settled for ESI > ILI > any other type.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not at all believe that this is a "i like them so they must be my dual" typing. We got along perfectly from the moment we met each other and even in spite of that i typed myself (and he typed me) ILI for the longest time. It wasn't until we started video chatting and i opened up more that we both settled for ESI > ILI > any other type.
    He doesn't necessarily say that you type yourself as ESI because of that. However, most people can fall into that trap, I would suspect of anyone who is in love hence he is saying heads up for that reason.

If you want to get serious typing from others, sharing a longer video would make more sense.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    He doesn't necessarily say that you type yourself as ESI because of that. However, most people can fall into that trap, I would suspect of anyone who is in love hence he is saying heads up for that reason.

If you want to get serious typing from others, sharing a longer video would make more sense.
    They're not necessarily saying that but they're alluding to the potentiality of it and all i'm doing is elaborating on why that's not particularly likely.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then you should understand that we have a very small video sample and know you too little for us to have an accurate assestment on your type (Plus consider what I've said in the previous post, most users here actually type through caricatures of types or likes and dislikes except @Sol for what I've seen). Also I have seen just a video in which I saw a very different thing to what I've experienced with ESI plus ESI's I've seen on video that are practically clones to the ESI male I'm talking about in VI, non-verbal, what they say (Specially the female one). I usually think there's a common "core" to types that can be recognizable but the problem is that the traits and the typings have practically zero empirical proof,and are invalid to be taken seriously, specially after contradictory statements on traits, IM expression or ITR which are measures to core socionics theory claims and thus are more valid.
    There you have two videos of what I'm talking about;

As I've said Visual identification lacks validity, VI and non-verbal traits are just mere anecdotal observations that are not verifiable nor definitive (Specially, when anybody can be wrong about being any type as there's still no totally valid methodology on typing, just only competing claims) plus my typing of the male ESI I'm talking plus the typing of the two above mentioned might be wrong, or the traits I'm measuring are not crucial, or I lack enough information on you or I lack the VI capacity for this. I don't have enough info about you nor do I have the best VI abilities to give you a typing as accurate as someone you know more, has more info about you and you even live together thus testing ITR daily. Also take into account that it is perfectly reasonable to think an assestment might be less accurate due o feelings involved. I suggest you take no consideration for forum typings and instead either find your type yourself or contact some "professional" (There's no verifiable method nor school thus there's no way of measuring professionality in socionics, I'm meaning someone with years of reading, interpreting, developing and playing around with the theory) that has a version of socionics you trust and a methodology you consider to be the appropiate way of typing, specially when forum users can be very misguided or have too little example to give you proper assestment, and it can throw you into confusion to be typed as something that's very different or practically opposite to how you are, think, behave and have consistently done in the past, struggles, etc.
    Last edited by RBRS; 06-11-2021 at 08:21 AM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're not necessarily saying that but they're alluding to the potentiality of it and all i'm doing is elaborating on why that's not particularly likely.
    Yeah I know. Since people are generally prone to believe that they are perfect for each other when they are in love. I also get suspicious when a person says they are in love with their dual. It is not a personal thing and they might be actually dual. However, since it is probable for a person to claim that they are dual when they are not because of their feelings, I also would say that they may not be.

Your video is very short, none of us could have strong opinion about your type. However, due to your feelings, both of you may not be objective about this. So both of you right now are not a reliable source in the eyes of majority, although you may be objective and be each other's dual.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

None of your business. Stick to being Fi PoLR, you wouldn't get it even if we attempted to elaborately explicate anyhow.
    It just sounded like the other party has put you into mind control experiments in order to change your personality. I'm not against it... it is your choice but be careful when a scapel comes near to your head.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It just sounded like the other party has put you into mind control experiments in order to change your personality. I'm not against it... it is your choice but be careful when a scapel comes near to your head.
    Lol, why mind control…?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very obvious ESI from the start. Some of you wouldn’t know how to snuff out a Beta NF if one bit you in the ass. Fuck, I’m starting to sound like She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.

I may contribute a sophisticatedly long, yet borderline asinine technical explanation including VI and functions ~later~... If I’m not too occupied since I always have very busy days everyday, even when I’m at rest I’m planning yadda yadda and I’m driving to Chicago (~4 hours away from where I live) tomorrow so... we shall see.

I do see a dual relationship going on between you and mfckrz easily working in harmony in my mind, especially the way you respond to him in the thread solidifies the ESI typing in my mind.

Sx4s can be a bit tricky to pin down within the Socionics system so I try not to jump into it so quickly- I was pondering your type for days now, I think. I may even change my mind and go with EIE in the future if I see some evidence that makes it make sense to me spring up but I am doubting it at the moment.
    Last edited by flames; 06-12-2021 at 04:50 AM. Reason: gotta make the post prettier
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, she's ESI. She has the 'vibe' of an EIE but that's mostly because she is 4w3, and that one type is stereotypically 'beta-ish'. The way how serenaeva replies into the posts in this thread reminds me of the way how a certain ESI interacted with others on my old socionics forum. So, ESI could be the best bet.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be completely honest, since joining the gulenko cult (lol) you seem EIE to me. However a year ago I might have thought you were Gamma SF. There seems to be different ideas about what constitutes a type. Per this forum particularly, and from certain users, I completely understand why others or yourself would type you ESI. Because the stereotypical idea of what is Gamma with them, or Fi base in general, seems a tad bit different imo. Which is right, it’s hard to say, but you have to go with what makes more sense to yourself. That’s exactly what I’m doing. Sometimes it conflicts with others.

anyway, I’m sorry if I offended you by saying you seemed more eie to me, because in my mind, in the current framework im thinking in, you do maybe I should not have said anything because I get the feeling you weren’t really interested in hearing conflicting opinions on your type. And I knew that when I posted my opinion.

if being ESI makes since in the framework you are thinking in, I think that’s ok, too I sincerely think there is no way of proving which is right exactly at this time.

people are saying that it’s obvious you are ESI from your piercing gaze, and you do have one in that video, it seems, but in the same breath are saying it’s impossible to say you are a different type from the same video. this confuses me, as these statements seem to me to contradict each other, so I can only suppose that that the people that do so are a bit bias in opinion.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@serenaeva, I know that I base my typing activities from a very limited database of examples, but from your short video, I'd have guessed that you were SLI, like my ex-wife. I really see a strong resemblance there. All I can say is that I chose my ex for subconscious reasons, plus whatever natural attraction I have for women with 4D Si.
    It would be nice if you posted a longer video.

On the other hand, I also type by avatar pictures and by writing style, and I'd say that your writing style seems very close to the very distinctive style of @ashlesha, and no one seems to doubt that she's ESI.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @serenaeva, I know that I base my typing activities from a very limited database of examples, but from your short video, I'd have guessed that you were SLI, like my ex-wife. I really see a strong resemblance there. All I can say is that I chose my ex for subconscious reasons, plus whatever natural attraction I have for women with 4D Si.
    It would be nice if you posted a longer video.

On the other hand, I also type by avatar pictures and by writing style, and I'd say that your writing style seems very close to the very distinctive style of @ashlesha, and no one seems to doubt that she's ESI.
    If we were to ignore the @ashlesha comparison i'd thank you, i suppose. She cannot string a sentence together to save her life. Aside from her mysterious newfound usage of the words "ostensibly" and "sporadically" (that she picked up on after she observed me and @mfckrz using them), our writing styles could not possibly have less in common... even if we both tried. Whatever type she is, i don't have her pinned down as ESI. Ditziness and general lack of intelligence =/= .
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pro tip: usage of fancy words doesn't make you seem more intelligent, only pretentious.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Pro tip: usage of fancy words doesn't make you seem more intelligent, only pretentious.
    If you’re such a tough SLE, you could at least @ people.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    If you’re such a tough SLE, you could at least @ people.
    I'm sure she (they) will see it.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your perception of them as "fancy" says much more about your alleged intelligence or lack thereof than mine. I like being descriptive and attempt to be an effective speaker. Certain words have a specific meaning that might come closest to accurately pinning down what i have in mind and so long as one has the capacity to use verbiage that's not idiotically vague and low in complexity, i don't at all see why one wouldn't want to do that. Priding yourself on being dense is not a good look on anyone.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure she'll read it.
    Fair enough. Don’t mind me, I just felt the tension rising in here.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your perception of them as "fancy" says much more about your alleged intelligence or lack thereof than mine. I like being descriptive and attempt to be an effective speaker. Certain words have a specific meaning that might come closest to accurately pinning down what i have in mind and so long as one has the capacity to use verbiage that's not idiotically vague and low in complexity, i don't at all see why one wouldn't want to do that. Priding yourself on being dense is not a good look on anyone.
    So you do think fancy words are a sign of intelligence. There's a difference between being precise and trying to substitute a flowery word every time a common one would do the job perfectly.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Even Shakespeare said that "Brevity is the soul of wit."

And he wrote a lot.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we were to ignore the @ashlesha comparison i'd thank you, i suppose. She cannot string a sentence together to save her life. Aside from her mysterious newfound usage of the words "ostensibly" and "sporadically" (that she picked up on after she observed me and @mfckrz using them), our writing styles could not possibly have less in common... even if we both tried. Whatever type she is, i don't have her pinned down as ESI. Ditziness and general lack of intelligence =/= .
    While I am defending you at the same time since people wanna lump people together, this was really rude and uncalled for towards ashlesha. I think she’s just as much ESI as you are and there’s nothing wrong with that, there’s variance in all types and she’s extremely intelligent having known her for, what, 5 years now. Writing style might have some loose correlation with type but just because she’s not a 4 and therefore not trying to be special with gem bedazzled words (and yeah, I’m still doing it a bit myself here, because I’m also probably a dramatic 4 like you, so I know where you’re coming from— I’m not trying to explicitly take sides here, that’s why I’m defending both of you, but at the end of the day I’m taking her side over a relatively new person).

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FTR, I read @Northstar’s post after I read serenaeva’s, sorry for the mix up. Thought it was just a sneak diss on me only.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you do think fancy words are a sign of intelligence. There's a difference between being precise and trying to substitute a flowery word every time a common one would do the job perfectly.
    I never alleged that, I merely pointed out that criticism of more complex language typically signifies insecurities related to intelligence and that perceiving them as "fancy" is odd given the fact that in my mind they're simple, go-to words for describing different thought processes better rather than advanced terminology of any kind.

Jack Dorsey is one of the most categorically reductionist and concrete thinkers i can generally think of ("My goal is to simplify complexity"; "Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect") and in spite of my animosity re: Twitter and personal opinion that it's essentially a LiveJournal knockoff, i would most definitely not say he's unintelligent. I realize that you do not like me but instead of incorrectly paraphrasing and putting words into my mouth, it'd be nice to attempt to actually objectively analyse the statements i make. I put fancy in quotes for a reason.

I could say "Wow, that's a big chair" while having a smaller chair i maybe used to own or a smaller chair nearby at the back of my mind. The actual chair's size on the other hand might not be unorthodox and/or notably large so if i were to express myself this way, someone could easily weigh in and say that the chair does not actually seem particularly big. In return i would have to elaborate on how i meant to express that it's bigger than the one near it and rather than going through this whole process, it'd pragmatically make more sense for me to say the chair is relatively or comparatively big so it does indeed largely boil down to precision.

You're also completely ignoring the fact that as a supposed ESI (and an E4 for the cherry on top), my sense of like dislike and potential tendency to indulge in aesthetic sensibilities would be rather strong. I don't like seeing repetition and pay careful attention to the way a thought reads re: aesthetic and sonic pleasure. What i also happen to habitually do is rather than using very *insert adjective here* shortly after i already have in the same or nearby sentence, i'd perhaps go for quite and et cetera. It's called not being a horrendous writer. You cannot seem to relate and while there's nothing wrong with that in of itself and it's not something i would otherwise point out or judge you over, at the very least i would expect the same amount of respect in return. It's more than obvious that this whole exchange is born out of personal dislike and bias on your part anyhow.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never alleged that, I merely pointed out that criticism of more complex language typically signifies insecurities related to intelligence and that perceiving them as "fancy" is odd given the fact that in my mind they're simple, go-to words for describing different thought processes better rather than advanced terminology of any kind.

Jack Dorsey is one of the most categorically reductionist and concrete thinkers i can generally think of ("My goal is to simplify complexity"; "Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect") and in spite of my animosity re: Twitter and personal opinion that it's essentially a LiveJournal knockoff, i would most definitely not say he's unintelligent. I realize that you do not like me but instead of incorrectly paraphrasing and putting words into my mouth, it'd be nice to attempt to actually objectively analyse the statements i make. I put fancy in quotes for a reason.

I could say "Wow, that's a big chair" while having a smaller chair i maybe used to own or a smaller chair nearby at the back of my mind. The actual chair's size on the other hand might not be unorthodox and/or notably large so if i were to express myself this way, someone could easily weigh in and say that the chair does not actually seem particularly big. In return i would have to elaborate on how i meant to express that it's bigger than the one near it and rather than going through this whole process, it'd pragmatically make more sense for me to say the chair is relatively or comparatively big so it does indeed largely boil down to precision.

You're also completely ignoring the fact that as a supposed ESI (and an E4 for the cherry on top), my sense of like dislike and potential tendency to indulge in aesthetic sensibilities would be rather strong. I don't like seeing repetition and pay careful attention to the way a thought reads re: aesthetic and sonic pleasure. What i also happen to habitually do is rather than using very *insert adjective here* shortly after i already have in the same or nearby sentence, i'd perhaps go for quite and et cetera. It's called not being a horrendous writer. You cannot seem to relate and while there's nothing wrong with that in of itself and it's not something i would otherwise point out or judge you over, at the very least i would expect the same amount of respect in return. It's more than obvious that this whole exchange is born out of personal dislike and bias on your part anyhow.
    Yeah, sure. And anyone who has observed you and Ashton a bit more on here will realize that the ornate vocabulary serves image purposes. Of course it could have other reasons as well. But yeah, I admit that image triad antics personally annoy me. I'm not claiming it's unbiased, nobody is.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^See, this is exactly why I think she’s ESI and not EIE. She is simplifying things to her own taste rather than broadening it towards her’s and everyone else’s taste and allowing her own tastes/likes/dislikes to be lost. She is functioning as an Ij type, even in a lengthy post that is a bit uncharacteristic of her so far (which I love because we can really dissect her cognition here). That is the essence of Fi, and she is not hesitating to go straight into it, which is Se.

EIE is more concerned with social stances, sides, boundaries, and preserving the atmosphere. Which doesn’t mean our only purpose in life is to kiss ass - it just means we are ignoring our Fi in favor of things that don’t even cross an average to unhealthy ESI’s mind or seem absolutely superficial to them (and in the same way I often make fun of or even find distasteful stereotypically Fi things, especially -Fi like in ESI and IEE [IEE I tend to clash with more and yes I’m speaking of a personal dislike of my own here, but I am not Fi blind... if I was really Fi valuing I wouldn’t be so willing to share anything and everything about mine and others’ lives when the opportunity arises]).

I don’t particularly care for the standard MBTI idea of Fe, or MBTI Fe influenced idea of enneagram 2 as well~ but there is a speck of truth to many stereotypes, and it’s true that Fe is more likely to try to mend things in a tense atmosphere if they feel that is what must be done for the group to keep things sailing... Or they may just as well be the instigator in the stress, for the very same reason (most typically known of Beta Fe and -Fe, but every Fe ego whether Alpha or Beta can take Fe BOTH ways). I don’t see this persistent Fe itch in her to the slightest degree, so ESI & Fe Ignoring seems likely to me.

The fact that she waited until after some beef was starting to rise to explain what she truly meant instead of already taking the group’s feelings into consideration IS FE IGNORING AS FUCK!!!
    Last edited by flames; 06-12-2021 at 06:38 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    ^See, this is exactly why I think she’s ESI and not EIE. She is simplifying things to her own taste rather than broadening it towards her’s and everyone else’s taste and allowing her own tastes/likes/dislikes to be lost. She is functioning as an Ij type, even in a lengthy post that is a bit uncharacteristic of her so far (which I love because we can really dissect her cognition here). That is the essence of Fi, and she is not hesitating to go straight into it, which is Se.

EIE is more concerned with social stances, sides, boundaries, and preserving the atmosphere. Which doesn’t mean our only purpose in life is to kiss ass - it just means we are ignoring our Fi in favor of things that don’t even cross an average to unhealthy ESI’s mind or seem absolutely superficial to them (and in the same way I often make fun of or even find distasteful stereotypically Fi things, especially -Fi like in ESI and IEE [IEE I tend to clash with more and yes I’m speaking of a personal dislike of my own here, but I am not Fi blind... if I was really Fi valuing I wouldn’t be so willing to share anything and everything about mine and others’ lives when the opportunity arises]).

I don’t particularly care for the standard MBTI idea of Fe, or MBTI Fe influenced idea of enneagram 2 as well~ but there is a spec of truth to many stereotypes, and it’s true that Fe is more likely to try mend things in a tense atmosphere if they feel that is what must be done for the group to keep things sailing... Or they may just as well be the instigator in the stress, for the very same reason (most typically known of Beta Fe and -Fe, but every Fe ego whether Alpha or Beta can take Fe BOTH ways). I don’t see this persistent Fe itch in her to the slightest degree, so ESI & Fe Ignoring seems likely to me.

The fact that she waited until after some beef was starting to rise to explain what she truly meant instead of taking the group’s feelings into consideration IS FE IGNORING AS FUCK!!!
    Yes, but what about -Fe? Stirring things up, and conflicts? One has to question the motivation for making this thread. Not to mention the seemingly out of nowhere swipe at ashlesha, unless I’m missing something. The thing about EIE’s is that they are the actors. They are good at putting themselves in a mindset and being that. Which is why a lot of them are often mistaken in their own type.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i personally have noticed that Fe doms often like to cultivate their vocabs and are often very interested in being precise with language due to Ti valuing and this is often even more the case with EIE bc the Ti and Ni valuing often make for wanting to pin down concepts precisely and communicate them precisely. Te valuers imo are more concerned with what works; as long as the meaning is adequately conveyed, flowery language isn't necessary.

then there is the reason for the flowery language, which is about presenting as a certain image, which is kinda in the realm of Fe, and can seem strange for Fe ignoring.

so anyway, it could be true ppl are strongly associating sx 4 with beta NF, but I'm just saying this is kinda why.

however you do strangely remind me a bit of Lana del Rey who I think is ESI lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast