Thread: What typing/s and quadra would be the most accurate for this list of descriptors? Results from Traitlab

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What typing/s would be the most accurate for a personality of this list of descriptors? The larger the words are, the more prominent they are

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by branw; 04-07-2024 at 07:56 PM.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta, EIE-Ni>IEI-Ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that is what I was also typed as elsewhere, they said I was most likely either EIE-Ni, or ILI. I’ve been familiar with Socionics for a long time, and I think I have a sense for the types and quadras - associations that I’ve made with them, but I don’t think I really understand the system. What I provided is obviously a limited amount of information, and you don’t have to answer this, but I was wondering - if you had to give say a short explanation as to why EIE is the most accurate, likely typing, what would you say? Because for some reason, I find I’m never able to be certain of my own type within any personality theory, and in general I find that I have difficulty being truly aware of myself, and what I’m really like - it’s almost like I have to rely on others or some external kind of information like this to form that awareness though not entirely, but to answer that question for me. And whatever awareness I feel I do get, it’s like it’s never fully solidified for me, or it never remains permanent. It’s like I’m always losing a hold of it, and have to try and put it back together again. I think personality theories are limited, and don’t define someone, but I still find it interesting and am curious about it.
    Last edited by branw; 04-07-2024 at 11:56 PM.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by branw View Post
    if you had to give say a short explanation as to why EIE is the most accurate, likely typing, what would you say?
    Honestly, most of the time I can't really explain my typings, it's a kind of capturing the essence of phenomena/pattern matching kind of thing, similar to how you quickly judge in what style is some painting made, I think I also did some quick comparisons in my mind while looking at these words (too emotional for ILI, too negativistic for IEI etc., maybe hundreds of them, they don't matter much when looked at separately).