Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
Quoted for posterity.

I recently gave what most people would consider to be a large stack of cash to an ESI as partial payment for interior remodeling. I stepped away and when I returned a minute later, the look on her face was that of a young bride in love, which altered to normal as soon as she saw me.

I’ve been trying to date an ESI whose LSI husband left her for a younger woman and incidentally emptied their joint bank accounts when he left. She keeps canceling our dates because the hospital where she works keeps offering her overtime at the last minute and she seems to need money more than she wants to date.

What is the relationship between ESIs and large amounts of money?

Does it represent a concrete form of Fi appreciation? Does it represent Se safety against an Ni uncertain future?

What is it?
edit: you got it right. their Fi is tied to Se and Se is about hierarchy power dominance and sensuality this includes expensive things to flex on people and for own amusement this is especially for the Fi. Related genetically to high Se types being herders and they have rigid social hierarchies which includes poverty. For sensors partners are more about utility. Part of Se Fi utility is being good-looking this includes clothes and style to appeal to the ESI. It doesn't have to be expensive but it has to be sadhajsiklll i hate saying it -"stylish" possibly quirky, not bland, it must be well-put. They don't like messy hair or clothes or anything. All ESIs I know like funny people. You also shouldn't get them to shitty places or meet them with shitty/weird/messy people, no messy/bland homes or shitty food or messy cars. You need to make everything have a bit of sensual Se character. well-done food, not expensive. interesting furniture that's still practical. artsy things.

someone said its about how u make them feel but all of this Se tidiness, elegance, quirkiness (while making sure that doesn't go too far into Ne/Ni for the monke to struggle to understand) is about showing u are dilligent, their Fi tied to Se is how they see someone as sensitive. Ne would look dorky, alien, crazy, scary to them.