Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fitness Passports

"A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Weight has very little to do with health. Organ function, genetics, that stuff does.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Trash pig lol

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This person's hair doesn't mesh with the type of content he creates. I don't know why.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's like the vid ppl can't get over that there was a pandemic, sighhhhh. Yes we're under the control of the most wealthy in a way, but not everything is an exercise of that, at least not in its entirety. they don't need extra things to control us; they already have us.

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    This person's hair doesn't mesh with the type of content he creates. I don't know why.
    Ne valuing and not normalizing or dom subtype. i was with an SLI-C in the past, i understand their antics, regardless of where they are on the political spectrum.

--

I actually do watch this guy's channel at times as I like to look at all the views on all sides, but none of these ppl are holy, but I'm not Ti suggestive so I guess that makes sense.

Truth >>> ideological BS. I know you know.
    Last edited by marooned; 05-26-2021 at 06:07 AM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Weight has very little to do with health. Organ function, genetics, that stuff does.
    You viewed this in "serious" Delta mode and that made you miss the joke. It doesn't actually have anything to do with weight/health passports. Its a satire - the fitness is an analogy for another kind of passport.

(I need a dash of humorous satire as leavening because so much of what is going on is too much. I would rather laugh than cry.)
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    You viewed this in "serious" Delta mode and that made you miss the joke. It doesn't actually have anything to do with weight/health passports. Its a satire - the fitness is an analogy for another kind of passport.

(I need a dash of humorous satire as leavening because so much of what is going on is too much. I would rather laugh than cry.)
    I did actually smirk at it once the serious me went away
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The media drilling everyone with the lie that those who don't take the "vax" threaten public health (and it is NOT a vax - it is sketchy gene therapy), and slimely politicians like Cuomo seeking to impose vax passports, and people cheekily asking "Did you get the "vax"? - like how I care for my health is fit conversation among strangers - leaves serious-me in need of comic relief. Below in that video, I liked these comments [youtube comments: one of the few places left public comments are still allowed!]:

Comment 1: "When your allies are bragging about their 2nd shot... ask them when they're getting the third... and the fourth... and the fifth... and the sixth..."

Comment 2: "100% true. They think it’s going to stop at two. They don’t know and haven’t thought about the fact that they’re going to require booster shots as their “immunity” wears down and new strains are “discovered”.

Comment 3: "Been askin lol. When they ask me which one I got (which I haven't) I just say I drove around a lot and got them all. When they ask to see my card I say I got like 5 of those things and I keep losing them. But its ok I called and as long as I get another shot I'll get another card... Some reverse psychology might help. Sure has made me laugh."

Love that! People asking questions they have no business asking don't deserve a serious answer. And that is a lot for me to say, who generally takes things too seriously.

This also was in the comment section, and sadly, this very common covid-jab "side effect" is being talked about in a lot of places (except the USA media, where covid has been an excuse/vehicle to implement widespread censorship):

"My ex got the vaccine and she's gotten 3 periods in the last 5 weeks. But the vaccine is safe!"

: (
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 05-26-2021 at 05:21 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I don't have any inside info on this at all, but the long hair actually might be health-related. Obviously he is very into fitness* (and is mocking himself here for that, in a way), but I have heard of highly health conscious/knowledgeable men who grow their hair long for health reasons. Sorry to throw this out there when I forgot the actual health benefit, but there actually is a health-enhancement aspect of it, for those who view holistic health in alternative ways.

*He has commercials at the ends of his videos (a polite place to put them, so you can just shut the video off if you don't want the ad) where he sells health products, and to my knowledge, after 30 years of practicing natural vs. allopathic medicine, ALL of his recommended products in his ads are extremely healthful. Like, I already have blue-light blocking glasses for when I am on the computer. And the above video ad is for Optimal Magnesium - - it is amazing how many aliments and complaints that people have that their doctors would immediately put them on a lifetime of meds for (with all the compounding side effects) when the problem would be corrected in a day or two on magnesium - which most of us are deficient in and should take daily. And yes, magnesium in 7 forms is optimal.

The idea of mandatory fitness passports is an interesting one, but it also raises some questions about personal freedoms and individual choices. While promoting fitness and a healthy lifestyle is essential, it's essential to strike a balance between encouraging people to stay active and respecting their autonomy.
    For those interested in exploring different workout options, Ultimate Frisbee is a fantastic sport that combines fun and fitness. You can check out https://playultimatefrisbee.com/the-...e-on-the-field for some tips on how to get started with Ultimate Frisbee workouts!