Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What are you wearing?

Post pictures of your outfits.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Wfh high fashion, yoga pants cropped out because I wouldn't go in public with them

https://i.ibb.co/qdrDdYg/20210525-120459.jpg

This outfit sucks, but i encourage the growth of this thread going forward

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally wear sport clothes for convenience.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my “basic beige bitch” look. The shorts are doing me no favors tbh. I bought them because they’re trendy, not because I like them or they’re flattering. Dumb idea but oh well. They’re comfy enough to wear wfh.

https://imgur.com/a/j5n5wO5

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I love the interior decor!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    I love the interior decor!
    Lol thanks but I think it’s missing a few things (pillows, rug, side tables, plants, etc.). I also still need to hang that painting that’s behind me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ Aaagghhhh!!!! Si overload.

Lol. @Poptart, I see that your shoelaces are color-coordinated to your fingernail polish.

Actually, it looks very nice. Reminds me of my ex's ability to beautifully coordinate everything in a room, including her outfits. Si can be awesome, but I suck at it.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also I ordered that bed in white, but Amazon sent me the beige one. I was too lazy to return it lol.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    ^ Aaagghhhh!!!! Si overload.

Lol. @Poptart, I see that your shoelaces are color-coordinated to your fingernail polish.

Actually, it looks very nice. Reminds me of my ex's ability to beautifully coordinate everything in a room, including her outfits. Si can be awesome, but I suck at it.
    Adam, that's not what Si is at all. Si is just internalized sensations and not the ability to coordinate colors or look nice, it's basically more of a void function that doesn't express in real life very well. Sp first Si is when they can use those internalized sensations in a materialistic way. Sp first SEIs are more likely to talk about material things like that, but sp last SEIs don't really care to talk about material things like how to decorate a room or how to dress, or what food to eat.

Personally I find clothes shopping agonizing as I can't ever seem to understand how to make things work to fit me and I also don't even try to coordinate anything together. Most likely I am Sx/So so my self preservation sucks, my ability for detail is terrible and I could care less about trying to make everything look nice and orderly or about how tasty my food is.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I did match my headband to my cellphone. I’m probably SP first.

https://imgur.com/a/FZjLpnV

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://i.imgur.com/MtAMPAp.jpg

excuse the mess and dirty mirror (in process of moving). I wore another version of this outfit yesterday with the same shorts in black and the same top in plum. Very exciting lol. I just ordered another pair of these shorts in dark blue . I like the material, and they have pockets (WITH ZIPPERS) so everything I stuff in them doesn’t fall out

https://www.target.com/p/women-39-s-...s/-/A-80960589

anyway, these shorts are my new favorite clothes item. Lol

they probably arent the most flattering, but idc anymore. Honestly, they are probably a little big, too, but this is the smallest size they have, damn it. They seem to run a bit big.
    Last edited by Aster; 06-09-2021 at 06:33 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this thread would have more value if it were posted in every single type's subforum so that we could compare people of the same type in regards to their choices of outfits...
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so
    tritype: 2-6-9

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually thought about making a thread like this once. anyway (personally) I kind of like how it is because it doesn’t feel like as much pressure as posting in a Quadra on the behalf of a whole type... if any of you get my drift.

I was thinking. Several years ago, actually, but I’m going to implement. I’m going to take a pic of my outfits for a week or so, no matter how like shit I look. As an experiment. lol. So if anyone wants to play along, that would be fun . But, heads up. I’m not doing a daily thing, just like one post of a week in an imgur album. More people should participate! It’s fun!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://imgur.com/a/bQzfGn4

My usual outfit is jeans and a baggy T-shirt. Sometimes when I’m feeling extra casual I wear shorts.

Why are my jeans bulging? If you’re looking at my left pocket, that’s my Kindle, wallet, some pencils, and keys. Women of 16types, don’t you wish you could fit so much in your pockets? Don’t you wish you could have that bulge in my pants?
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 06-11-2021 at 06:49 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/bQzfGn4

My usual outfit is jeans and a T-shirt. Sometimes when I’m feeling extra casual I wear shorts.

Why are my jeans bulging? If you’re looking at my left pocket, that’s my Kindle, wallet, some pencils, and keys. Women of 16types, don’t you wish you could fit so much in your pockets? Don’t you wish you could have that bulge in my pants?
    Your bathroom looks nice

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Your bathroom looks nice
    Thanks, though I suspect this is meant as an insult — in response to a picture of myself, “...your bathroom looks nice...” シ

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, though I suspect this is meant as an insult — in response to a picture of myself, “...your bathroom looks nice...” シ
    Lmao no

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gaijinpunk-min.PNG
    How about that. I posted a pic of me lol. I call it gaijin punk. Found the weird 3/4 sleeve hoodie and the satchel at a Japanese clothing store. I wore something akin to this most of the cooler part of the year.
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman the jeans + baggy solid-colour T-shirt is my dad's go to look as well. Impossible to mess the look up, that's for sure!
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    How about that. I posted a pic of me lol. I call it gaijin punk. Found the weird 3/4 sleeve hoodie and the satchel at a Japanese clothing store. I wore something akin to this most of the cooler part of the year.
    Your eyes, expression, and hat look very typical of an IEI guy to me.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your eyes, expression, and hat look very typical of an IEI guy to me.
    Lol yeah even though I'm still a bit skeptical of VI, I kinda fit like every physical IEI male stereotype. You can't see it in this image of me because of the hat, but I've got hair down a little past my shoulders as well. Even the composite IEI facial photos look pretty similar to my face (or at least much more so than any of the other types')
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    gaijinpunk-min.PNG
    That's dope, show us more!

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Nothing, except my underwear. It's very warm tonight.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    That's dope, show us more!
    Thanks! I'll see about taking some more pics then lol
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@chocolatte Okay, here's what I wore today. Gaijin punk Mk 2: summer rain variantgaijinpunk2-min.jpg
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My “running in 90 degree heat is my passion” look~

https://imgur.com/a/dS8rM7H

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My outfit matches the toilet paper. 5d Si.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    but she's a girl and a goth
    Yeah... I'd say that about checks out lol
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another day wfh

https://imgur.com/a/SvKmVTn

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Another day wfh
    I really like the way you dress and decorate, @Poptart. I think having an SLI-Te father attuned me to Si, and you've got it good. (I even married my SLI-Te ex partly because she dressed super stylishly and her apt looked amazing.) I guess in that sense, I'm an unusual LIE.

You should be a designer. Clothes, or interior decoration, either one. You're a natural at it.
    Add clients to your talent and you get $$$$$. Plus the satisfaction of making the world beautiful, or whatever drives Alphas other than money.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-17-2021 at 03:40 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like the way you dress and decorate, @Poptart. I think having an SLI-Te father attuned me to Si, and you've got it good. (I even married my SLI-Te ex partly because she dressed super stylishly and her apt looked amazing.) I guess in that sense, I'm an unusual LIE.

You should be a designer. Clothes, or interior decoration, either one. You're a natural at it.
    Add clients to your talent and you get $$$$$. Plus the satisfaction of making the world beautiful, or whatever drives Alphas other than money.
    I’m amused that you think this is good style lmao. There’s nothing in my room except for a bed and white curtains. Also, I dress in a style that is incredibly basic. Not to mention that I just pick them out, not design them.

Btw this used to be my ILI moms room before I took over the place and she moved out. She had it decorated with dark navy blue curtains and this weird picture https://imgur.com/a/VrVL2dJ lol. She was also sleeping on my sad twin sized bed from high school because she was to cheap to buy a new one for herself lmao.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’m amused that you think this is good style lmao. There’s nothing in my room except for a bed and white curtains. Also, I dress in a style that is incredibly basic. Not to mention that I just pick them out, not design them.
    Basic is good, especially if it's clean and of good quality.

I'm having my house redecorated by an ESI-Se (4D Si) and she's remaking it in a similar clean, basic style, and I'm really liking the results. I don't think she's going to reach the quality pinnacle that you or my SLI ex would achieve in Si style, but instead I think she'll produce a more Gamma look, whatever that is, and I'm willing to spend some money to find out what that looks like.

Btw this used to be my ILI moms room before I took over the place and she moved out. She had it decorated with dark navy blue curtains and this weird picture https://imgur.com/a/VrVL2dJ lol. She was also sleeping on my sad twin sized bed from high school because she was to cheap to buy a new one for herself lmao.
    Lol. That picture is all Ni-Te, a dark warning about future threats and impending disaster. And your mother's bed history isn't too far from mine. When the ESI-Se decorator saw my bed, she said "That's not appealing. You need something that's going to get you laid." So she picked up the phone and ordered a new, bigger bed, and we carried the old twin bed out to the curb. Then she took some cash and went shopping for sheets and blankets and pillows.

I think she's having the time of her life. She has what looks to her to be a nearly unlimited budget to buy stuff she likes, and I appreciate her doing this for me, because I sure as hell can't do it for myself.

On another note, it must have been hard for you, as an SEI, to grow up with an ILI mother.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basic is good, especially if it's clean and of good quality.

I'm having my house redecorated by an ESI-Se (4D Si) and she's remaking it in a similar clean, basic style, and I'm really liking the results. I don't think she's going to reach the quality pinnacle that you or my SLI ex would achieve in Si style, but instead I think she'll produce a more Gamma look, whatever that is, and I'm willing to spend some money to find out what that looks like.

Lol. That picture is all Ni-Te, a dark warning about future threats and impending disaster. And your mother's bed history isn't too far from mine. When the ESI-Se decorator saw my bed, she said "That's not appealing. You need something that's going to get you laid." So she picked up the phone and ordered a new, bigger bed, and we carried the old twin bed out to the curb. Then she took some cash and went shopping for sheets and blankets and pillows.

I think she's having the time of her life. She has what looks to her to be a nearly unlimited budget to buy stuff she likes, and I appreciate her doing this for me, because I sure as hell can't do it for myself.

On another note, it must have been hard for you, as an SEI, to grow up with an ILI mother.
    ESIs have a bolder sense of style. I’m sure whatever your ESI picks out for you will appeal to you, since LIEs seem to like things that make an impact Also, she’s right, you’ll never get laid in a twin sized bed lol.

Growing up with an ILI mom was harder when I was younger. I resented her for a lot of things which were mostly out of her control. At some point I realized that she was always trying her best to be a good parent (even if I didn’t always agree with her decisions lol), and that resentment disappeared.

She had this piece of artwork hanging over the fireplace when I moved in https://imgur.com/a/1OXErDX. I kept it there because I actually really like it. It’s her favorite piece and she’s had it since before I was born. I think it’s very NT lol.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart;[URL="tel:1454152"
    1454152[/URL]]Another day wfh

https://imgur.com/a/SvKmVTn
    I understand why the talk of SEI somewhat more often being overweight annoyed you. It’s no hard rule though, and my SEI mom has also been slim most of her life. SEI ex was a national champion level athlete as well and only started gaining significantly more weight after having children, and mb having a LII husband who is less of an asshole.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I understand why the talk of SEI somewhat more often being overweight annoyed you. It’s no hard rule though, and my SEI mom has also been slim most of her life. SEI ex was a national champion level athlete as well and only started gaining significantly more weight after having children, and mb having a LII husband who is less of an asshole.
    Lol fwiw my SEI grandma has always been thin and active. She’s 78 years old, and she still plays tennis twice a week.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESIs have a bolder sense of style. I’m sure whatever your ESI picks out for you will appeal to you, since LIEs seem to like things that make an impact Also, she’s right, you’ll never get laid in a twin sized bed lol.

Growing up with an ILI mom was harder when I was younger. I resented her for a lot of things which were mostly out of her control. At some point I realized that she was always trying her best to be a good parent (even if I didn’t always agree with her decisions lol), and that resentment disappeared.

She had this piece of artwork hanging over the fireplace when I moved in https://imgur.com/a/1OXErDX. I kept it there because I actually really like it. It’s her favorite piece and she’s had it since before I was born. I think it’s very NT lol.
    I actually got laid twice in that bed, but neither woman stayed very long. (I don’t talk about every girl I sleep with. Just the ones who are interesting or a puzzle to me.)
    But if an ESI doesn’t like it, out it goes. I actually listen to my Duals.

I think your mother’s picture is Ne. It’s looking at things from multiple perspectives simultaneously.
    I have no idea why an ILI would like that.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your mother’s picture is Ne. It’s looking at things from multiple perspectives simultaneously.
    I have no idea why an ILI would like that.
    Haha I’m not sure, but maybe that explains why I like it so much.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haha I’m not sure, but maybe that explains why I like it so much.
    ILIs are calculating machines who want to get at accurate information. Maybe she saw this Ne in your father. What type was he?

If that picture is a representation of him, that could explain why she kept it.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILIs are calculating machines. Maybe she saw this Ne in your father. What type was he?
    Maybe. She bought it the year they got married. He’s ILE.

Edit - I noticed the writing under the picture says “Fun house”. Very alpha lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast