Thread: just a question

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default just a question

what types would have a positive response to an ad on reddit like this and follow thru? please include socionics and/or enneagram

Anyone wanna go on a walk with me an my puppy around the lake? Or go for a drive and possibly get some drinks?

Let me know! Boring Friday for me.

Male 22

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant speak for other types but ads like that can make feel...puzzled I guess
    That wouldn’t people want someone they are familiar with to hang out in that way? Someone close (distance not relation) to them? Does this really warrant an ad...? That sort of thing

I am EII

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i definitely understand the impulse, because of the stimulation and potential, but... oof. just couldnt

could any dual pairs find each other this way?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a good way to get murdered lol personally that creeps me the hell out does he also drive white van , no back windows, by chance? Just curious
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

FWIW, that’s what I did with the ESI I’ve been talking to for the past year. We drove to a park by a lake, walked about three miles around the lake through woods, then ended up at a nice restaurant where we had a late dinner and drinks. She seemed pretty happy at the time.

I’ve done similar things with other women on first dates. Sometimes we’ll get takeout and go to a park and eat under a pavilion. Ann Arbor has tons of parks.

So far, the women seem to really like this experience, but I could see the potential for mayhem, I guess. Fortunately, I don’t drive a pedo-van.

(I’ve recently been thinking about getting a van, though. I have a telescope that’s pretty big and I could haul it to dark sky sites inside a van. I guess any van I get will have to have lots of windows, though.
    I recently rented a Pacifica and the seats fold flat into the floor, which is nice, but the driver’s seat isn’t that great and there were some other things I didn’t like about it. Will have to give this more thought.)
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-22-2021 at 01:20 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    FWIW, that’s what I did with the ESI I’ve been talking to for the past year. We drove to a park by a lake, walked about three miles around the lake through woods, then ended up at a nice restaurant where we had a late dinner and drinks. She seemed pretty happy at the time.

I’ve done similar things with other women on first dates. Sometimes we’ll get takeout and go to a park and eat under a pavilion. Ann Arbor has tons of parks.

So far, the women seem to really like this experience, but I could see the potential for mayhem, I guess. Fortunately, I don’t drive a pedo-van.

(I’ve recently been thinking about getting a van, though. I have a telescope that’s pretty big and I could haul it to dark sky sites inside a van. I guess any van I get will have to have lots of windows, though.
    I recently rented a Pacifica and the seats fold flat into the floor, which is nice, but the driver’s seat isn’t that great and there were some other things I didn’t like about it. Will have to give this more thought.)
    lol. I might have a certain paranoia about it. I get weird about parking next to vans like that, or even people in their cars. I will try to see if anyone is in the van and be extra cautious getting out and run off if I have to park next to one. I would probably skip a good parking spot over a bad one just to avoid parking next to a pedo van
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎