Thread: yay!!!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default yay!!!

I found an old friend that I'd lost contact with when she moved out of state (my fault ). Anyways, I posted the only pic I had of her a while ago.

I am a single mom, working student. I go to school at the moment for an associates degree in criminal justice, then I will obtain a bachelors degree in forensic chemistry. My daughter is three years old and cute as hell! I live with my best friend and her two little boys as well. I've got a wrangler and love to party when not busy working, doing mom stuff or studying.
    You can check out her myspace if you want: http://www.myspace.com/jamey84
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking ESFp... if not, then some other xxFp.
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks very similar to a girl I knew from highschool who moved to California. If I can find some pictures, I'll post them.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is a "wrangler"?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good, my dictionary gave me this:

1. a cowboy, esp. one in charge of saddle horses.
    It sounded so naughty
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-bg

I really like that first picture... very cute!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because she is ESTJ that's why you might like it

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL no

she's very, very non-ESTj

ESFp, INFp, ENFp, INFj... those are the options.

The message she sent me sounded very ESFp (the hidden agenda was there and everything), but as I talk to her more I'll be able to narrow her type down better.
    SEE

Creepy-bg

yeah I didn't think ESTj was very likely either. She's too.... ahhh.... something, with her expressions.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not ISFj?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That pic you pointed out looks very similar to the first girl I kissed, which I have typed as ESTJ. I could of course be worng, but I don't see any reason for that at this time.

What attracted you to her pic and what is it that doesn't fit?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    That pic you pointed out looks very similar to the first girl I kissed, which I have typed as ESTJ. I could of course be worng, but I don't see any reason for that at this time.

I don't know... she looks interresting, engaging, bored, pensive, amused all at the same time. Mostly it's a physical thing. She's just cute in that picture. I feel an urge to lean in and kiss her . The other ones not so much. In those she looks like she'd annoy me pretty quickly if I had be alone with her, or moreso like I'd always be bringing her down. I get a "too much" vibe off her in those pictures, too bubbly or something...

I can't really explain it I guess

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian

I don't know... she looks interresting, engaging, bored, pensive, amused all at the same time. Mostly it's a physical thing. She's just cute in that picture. I feel an urge to lean in and kiss her . The other ones not so much. In those she looks like she'd annoy me pretty quickly if I had be alone with her, or moreso like I'd always be bringing her down. I get a "too much" vibe off her in those pictures, too bubbly or something...

I can't really explain it I guess
    That is precisely how I kissed her: we were lying close together, and I just: leaned in and kissed her, precisely like that. For the same reason you said.

Creepy-bg

her facial structure, the cheek lines and such give me the impression that the second and third photos are her more "natural" look. If she's an ESFp as Joy said is possible than that expression from the first one is probably just plain boredom. Still a good time to lean in for that kiss but not nearly as enticing as the emotional smorgasborg I described before.

Creepy-aurora_faerie

i liked the 3rd pictures because she seems all convident and knows where she's going and his all happy about it at the same time. like something worked out right and now she gets to revel in it.

or maybe it just looks like she's driving

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the first picture she's at work and extremely bored. In the second she's in conversation and someone made her laugh. It's not at all uncommon to see that expression on her face (at least when she was hanging out with me). The third one is calm, relaxed, and happy, but also self-aware. She knows her picture is being taken.

She could be ISFj. I have a hard time picturing it though. However, if she is ISFj, it's possible that my first boyfriend was, too (not that they're idenicals). If I just look at the relation, activity or duality seems to make the most sense. It's tough to say though because it's been so long.

We met at work. I was 19 and married with a baby, and she was 16. We got along very well instantly. We were very close for a little while, but then she had to go live with her dad in another state. I went to visit her once, and we sent a few letters back and forth, but we ended up losing contact. I talked to her once after that. I was with my friend at a restaurant and and these two guys asked if we would sit with them. It turned out that one of them was her fiance. I got her number and called her and pretty much told her that she shouldn't marry him lol. He was getting into trouble and had no problems flirting with me and my friend. She sounded disappointed to hear it, but didn't break up with him until a couple years later. I've thought about trying to contact her many times but haven't tried until now.

Hmmm... now I'm thinking she's gotta be ESFp or ISFj, most likely ESFp.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yay I'm going to lunch with her on Sunday

lol this is the first time I've seen a friend in more than a year and a half (family like peter and kelly not included)
    SEE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    yay I'm going to lunch with her on Sunday

lol this is the first time I've seen a friend in more than a year and a half (family like peter and kelly not included)

zomg o_o

i know what thats like sorta....more like months for me

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, after Lauren died the only person I hung out with was Janet, and we only hung out like 3 times, the last time being like a year and a half ago. Lauren died 2 years ago on October 15. At the time I didn't really feel all that sad for some reason, just incredibly instrospective. It didn't seem like I grieved much at all, but apparently I'm just now stopping.
    SEE

Creepy-Diana