Threaded View

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are LEGOs Te/Ne?

I don't know why I was just thinking about this, but I spend a lot of time wondering about information elements and how they impact creativity. I was thinking of what Te creativity looks like and LEGOs sprung to mind. I think they also involve a good amount of Ne. What do y'all think? Are LEGOs (and other similar building block type toys) representative of Te play? If not then why, and what elements do they better represent?

EDIT: It has occurred to me that this question may be prompting different answers from people because I asked it with the underlying assumption that the medium as a whole had to be either Te or Ti. When I first wrote the question I was imagining using a finite number of LEGOs to solve a specific issue. E.g. you want to build a LEGO spaceship, but you only have X parts, and you need to figure out how to accomplish your goal with those parts. That in particular was what I was identifying as Te
    Last edited by AWellArmedCat; 05-14-2021 at 12:43 AM. Reason: My initial question was probably dumb
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐