Thread: I made a computer program that attempts to translate Astrological chart to Socionics type

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool I made a computer program that attempts to translate Astrological chart to Socionics type

Download: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=d...UAwU8xnA-d-6Fy

All you have to do is extract the contents of the zip in the same folder and double-click type.exe to see it in action. (like the screenshot)

You have to open typeme.txt in a text editor that uses a FIXED-WIDTH font if you want to view the document correctly.

The beginning of the output looks like this:

(I have the people listed based on who I'm fond of, followed by everyone else)

Please note:
    For all the introverted types, I deliberately wrote them in "MBTI format" even though it's a Socionics program.

For example, I aesthetically like to group LSI and SLE together, etc.
    So they are written as ISTP and ESTP.

So this is what I mean by them:

INFJ = IEI
    INFP = EII
    INTJ = ILI
    INTP = LII
    ISFJ = SEI
    ISFP = ESI
    ISTJ = SLI
    ISTP = LSI

TIM
    INTp 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey! I'm an astrologer and I was actually thinking if there could be any integration of Socionics and other personality typologies with astrology.

Can you please explain how to use this program? I'd like to use it for my own chart.

It feels interesting, although I'd say you would need to take into consideration things such as condition of the planets, their degrees, the aspects, and many other more advanced things if you wanted this method to be reliable.
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!