Thread: Do any of you Watch Sports?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do any of you Watch Sports?

Here is how I watch:

1) I watch to see the absolute barn burners and big plays. Home runs, big finishes (e.g., Damian Lillard in the 2019 playoffs), football teams 'lighting up' the scoreboard - perhaps the way college football has been played over the past ten years.
    2) I watch to see a "David vs. Goliath" upset. I remember Boise State vs. Oklahoma in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl, and what an amazing game that was.
    3) If my local team is strong, then I'll watch them to see if they can win it all. I remember when the Raptors won in 2019 and that was amazing.
    4) I watch the classic games to see the big teams and big players of yesteryear. What I would pay, for instance, to see Babe Ruth or Lou Gehrig play in a live baseball game.
    5) I bet on games. If my team isn't doing well, I'll bet against them, so I can have a winning outcome either way.

In any event, do you any of watch sports? Can you think of another way of watching sports that is interesting? How do you think different types watch sports? Any opinions are welcome...
    Last edited by jason_m; 05-07-2021 at 11:39 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

to watch competing sports as football should attract higher Fe and mb Se types. among reasons

to play I liked. to watch is boring for me

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t watch sports, but my ILI mom does. Football and basketball are her favorites. Perhaps you can attribute this to suggestive Se, or maybe she just likes sports, idk.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mostly watch basketball when my team plays in Euroleague and also national team in Euro and world cups and Olympics.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't really watch sports of any sort, and only enjoy solitary sports such as lifting weights. Team sports aeren't my thing. I wanted to try boxing too, which isn't solitary but not a team sport, but never got around due it since they closed indoor sports out here when I wanted to get into it.

The only sports I really enjoyed watching are the world cup and in the US I used to watch the NBA a bit. Soccer and basketball are a bit faster paced than American football or baseball, so I think that's why I preferred them. I never really rooted for a team much. If I had preferences in teams it was kinda haphazard and because I found them kinda cool, but I never had loyalties.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watch combat sports sometimes.