So this came up in the chatbox earlier as people were talking about diets, stress-eating, etc., and my curiosity was piqued. I would like to know more about how the position of Si impacts one's relationship with food. As I have stated before, I came from MBTI-land not terribly long ago and may still hold some misconceptions about how Socionics treats some of the information elements, and as I think is pretty common for a lot of people, the irrational elements require a little more effort to understand completely. Is the position of Si in the psyche likely to influence the frequency of eating, likelihood of over-eating, tendency to under-eat, and other associated behaviours?

I believe myself to be Si-role (this is because I think that I am IEI in Socionics), and I am very prone to forgetting to eat or just not having much of an appetite because stress makes me feel queasy. I often find myself not realizing that I am particularly hungry until someone "reminds me" and then suddenly I'll realize I need to eat something and feel super hungry. It's like the signaling is either very weak or else just easily overridden by other things for me. I also am very aware that I do this and tend to compensate by being very careful to never eat out for two meals in a row, and pay attention to the diversity of foods that I'm eating. I actually really enjoy cooking too (especially when I'm high) as it's a creative outlet for me. I have been chronically underweight since birth and apparently the doctors told my mom to feed me some sort of special formula when I was young cause they were concerned about my weight. I think it's just genetic though. My mom who I believe to be ESE is very petite at under 100 pounds. My dad, who I believe to be SEI, was over 220 when I was younger but has since tried really hard to diet and exercise often and is at 180ish now. I think he's pretty "normal" as far as build goes. At least compared to my mom and I.

In reading about Socionics I've gotten the impression that a lot of people believe Si -> more weight, but is this necessarily the case? From my perspective, assuming my typings of my parents are correct, it looks as though two Si ego types can easily vary drastically in this regard. What do y'all think? What is the relationship between Si, eating, body build, and all that jazz? Additional comments about Si not directly related to the topic are also welcome. I feel it's the function MBTI does the least justice and I want to understand it better

よろしくお願いします!!