Thread: Any experiences with lookalike relations in romance/marriage?

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Scarlett yeah what I like about lookalikes is that often we know straight away that we value each other and are grateful to know each other. In some socionics articles it says stuff like ‘you don’t respect your lookalike partner’ but I think you do on the whole, but you just need space coz communication with them can get a bit tiring. My mum is ESE and my dad is SLI. I wonder if I’m chasing something in an SEI that I feel like I should have got from them. A more ‘sensitive’ /intuitive si type.

Lookalike pairs seem like cute matches when I imagine them together. I can picture them appreciating each other but able to spot each other’s moral weaknesses too.It reminds me a bit of duality- you balance each other’s good/bad sides out. I like what you said about them acknowledging that they’re strong in different ways, that’s a nice way of putting it. I also like how in the moment SEIs are, it makes me feel good to be around people like that.

I also have an SEI friend. I think we sort of became friends by accident..she’s become a very good friend though. I’m always a bit surprised by how nice it is to see her and I feel lucky we ended up staying friends.

So I had a big old crush on an SEI at work and it caused me a lot of upset. Now we work together but don’t talk much. We work well together, helping each other and talking about work stuff but anything more just feels too intense lol. And since that I got talking to another SEI guy. He does remind me of the first SEI guy, which I dunno is a good if bad thing lol, maybe it’s alright really. Honestly wish I could know what it’s like to have dated a lookalike before. Maybe I’ll see this guy a few times and I’ll have a better idea what it’s like.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 10-16-2021 at 08:29 PM.