Thread: Which types are the most condescending?

TIM
    EII 459 so/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which types are the most condescending?

I.e. what is the type most likely to ramble on and on and explain (or "mansplain") something to someone they perceive to be inferior in an extremely rude and condescending manner, especially informing them about the logic and the consequences to which they are oblivious to?
    4w3 5w4 9w8 so/sx ISFP RLUEI EII ELVF melancholic-phlegmatic

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LXE to XEI I guess

just for fun it's not a deeply thought out response

sp/so 8w9 863 VFEL SCUEN Asshole's Avatar
    TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apoxian404Redbull View Post
    I.e. what is the type most likely to ramble on and on and explain (or "mansplain") something to someone they perceive to be inferior in an extremely rude and condescending manner, especially informing them about the logic and the consequences to which they are oblivious to?
    I'd say rather LSE if not LSI(on a bad day), but if any types is 100% sure that they are right, it's not unlikely.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this sounds like NPD and LSE. i find LIEs get frustrated/see this as unnecessary and dont bother to do it as much. LSE are both Ni and Ti devaluing
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T types are less interested in being emotionally pleasing and more interested in being helpful. Therefore, they are more likely to give advice without added sugar or fuss. This is especially pronounced in extroverted and sensory logicians.

The problem with this approach is that people are more likely to take advice to heart if they are emotionally favourable (especially F types).

The perception of the recipient's inferiority is mainly associated with weak non-valued functions; similarly, the experience of being lectured in an annoying way is most often applicable to weak, non-valued functions. I.e. bad ITR.

I don't know what type I am but I am considering ENTP 7w6 8w9 4w5 sp/sx FLEV ILE scUEI phlegmatic-melancholic
    ILE should generally not react so emotionally to logical rebuke if I am correct in assuming that the question comes from an experience you have had.
    You can create a type thread with video + questionnaire + poll if you're unsure of your type.