Page 1 of 77 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Hybrid View

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

When I was entering 3rd grade, I was massively wise, crowned, elevated, special, flowering, rainbow sharpened, just flowing and surfing!!

What If Humanity Was a Type VII Civilization? | Unveiled

I'm planning on extending My notebook to this thread here, where I intend to every now and then put writings on science-fiction like topics.

To create a whole civilization of mind, to dream of the next utopia, to picture what life could be like, where we are headed, what we can control, what our true power is, where the destinations of love could lead to, all of that fancy thinking is in my range of theatrics. And with Bunny, impossible is nothing!!

Mamoru Beki Mono Lyrics

Bunny rises with frequency and shards of tomorrow holding promise and gateways of the eternal framework jumping extra credit photo albums!!

Pokemon R/S/E - Decisive Battle! Vs. Champion of Hoenn - 2nd Remix

Steven radically evolves promotional skies of Hoenn mint condition swords of blanketing aromas!!

Pokémon Japanese Opening 5

The Johto League Silver Conference soars wild candles of embodied storms cup widening engine firmament Kid's WB Yourself!!

Riley has had a great six weeks. He is making amazing progress in all areas. His reading skills continue to grow!
    Riley continues to make good progress in all areas. I'm very impressed with his reading skills. Riley is a hard worker.
    Riley is making steady progress academically. He is a good student who appears to be a "deep thinker." The only area for Riley to work on for the coming six weeks is completing his work in a more timely manner.
    Riley shows very satisfactory progress in all his work. He is a good citizen and a conscientious child. Riley has a good attitude toward school and approaches his assigned tasks in a confident manner.
    Riley has adjusted nicely to Kindergarten. He is anxious to please and though it takes him a bit longer to complete his work sometimes, he is progressing nicely.

I am very pleased with Riley's progress this first grading period. He is a pleasure to work with and teach. He's like a sponge - he absorbs every bit of knowledge he can!
    Riley is doing great in first grade. He is well above grade level in reading. Riley works with Mrs. Lindermuth in Jr. Great Books - an enrichment program. Riley also works with Mrs. Lindermuth in Accelerated Math. He's doing fantastic!
    Riley continues to make good progress. In addition to Jr. Great Books and Accelerated Math, Riley will be starting Accelerated Reading within the next week or so. Riley has also been reading chapter books and will begin doing book reports this next grading period.
    Riley has done well this grading period. He has begun accelerated reader and is doing well with his quizzes. Riley has also done well with the geography we've learned. (He's been very helpful to the other students.)
    As we have discussed before, Riley has gone a few steps backwards in regards to his skills of listening and following directions. He still has problems sometimes with completing his work. He'll have times when by Friday, he is completing work from Monday - Thursday. We both know though that Riley is very capable and showed he completed his work on time.

Riley Hicks
    Central Elementary
    Mrs. Lebrecht
    Grade 2
    2001-2002

Riley performs well in all academic areas.
    Riley continues to do well in all academic areas. He is well liked by all his classmates.
    Riley continues to excel in all academic areas. He is taking a more active role in classroom discussions. He does very well working on an independent level.
    Riley has an excellent work attitude and shows great pride in his work.
    Riley continues to be a conscientious and steadfast worker in all academic areas. He performs well in everything he undertakes.
    Riley is a pleasant conscientious student. He has been a pleasure to have in class. Good luck next year. Have a great summer!

Reading | G | G | G | VG | VG | VG
    English | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
    Mathematics | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Reading Level | 2.2 | 3.0 | 3.6 | 4.0 | 4.2 | 4.3

Science | S | G | G | VG | VG | VG
    Social Studies | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
    Spelling | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Riley Hicks
    Central
    Ms. Pitcock
    Grade 3
    2002-2003

Riley is doing an excellent job in school. I am very pleased with his work. He does tend to be a bit forgetful from time to time regarding homework, but that has improved since we met and talked at the conference. Riley is a very sweet boy and a pleasure to teach.
    Last edited by 14Raptor19; 07-30-2021 at 08:32 AM.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Einstein's Relativity: Time Dilation

Why should lightspeed be the ultimate barrier? Why could we not go back in time, or obliterate the black hole? What about the mysteries of merging with light, with God, with infinity? Why should the laws of science be endowed with such elegance and beauty that our reality is so marvelously structured and superbly fine? The span of time, of space, of everywhere and everything, covering the scales of millennia, eons, and lightyears into the oblivion vortex is astonishing. Everything is relative. Nothing is absolute. You can use a multifaceted God-mirror to reflect the light of all wisdom. We can hyperspace-jump into the future.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This Remarkable Thing

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God reads our minds, so at least he thinks of everything that we think of, or perhaps even what we could think of. But God may also need us to allow a certain degree of randomness to unfold. It may be that God adds to his personality through our experiences. We would be co-creators with God. But why should God be the biggest thing? Why could something else not be bigger? And why would God allow a universe to exist with so many restrictions, and so much pain? Is it just this way temporarily, or will it always be this way? And what if we're not always here. After everything we've been through, for us to just go away may be robbing us of real potential.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    God reads our minds, so at least he thinks of everything that we think of, or perhaps even what we could think of. But God may also need us to allow a certain degree of randomness to unfold. It may be that God adds to his personality through our experiences. We would be co-creators with God. But why should God be the biggest thing? Why could something else not be bigger? And why would God allow a universe to exist with so many restrictions, and so much pain? Is it just this way temporarily, or will it always be this way? And what if we're not always here. After everything we've been through, for us to just go away may be robbing us of real potential.
    God doesn't add to his personality through humans, he has no "personality" in a human sense. He is all personalities in one.

God gives us free will in the form of thoughts in our minds and the ability to make decisions that will either lead us to God, or away from him. That is the randomness. However there is no such thing as randomness to God, as he already knows what will happen in the future.

My theory is that God creates a universe with restrictions and pain as a test for humans to see if they are worthy of heaven by way of the strength of your own faith. According to the Bible, there will be much that won't make sense and is designed to confuse us and lead us away from the path of salvation. It is temporary if you get to heaven. To go away would be very sad, but I believe that in heaven there must be a new higher potential for us to exist on that we are currently unworthy of understanding. However, if we reach heaven we might end up with a cruel God. I think it is unlikely that God is "cruel", to us humans it might seem this way, but God's emotions and feelings are not human. I like to think of humans as being God's children. He doesn't want to helicopter parent us and give us everything right away, then we will not learn anything and become unfeeling and unreceptive to God's energies. We need to go through the test and believe in his power in order to receive God into our souls and to gain a new level of understanding. Perhaps God created us because He was lonely, because He had all this ability and no one to share it with.

As my boyfriend explains it, the dog doesn't understand why humans feed it daily and it doesn't have any idea of the humans intentions towards it nor the system of humans life. So think of God as being a higher life form that we do not fully understand in His existence and methods of being.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    God doesn't add to his personality through humans, he has no "personality" in a human sense. He is all personalities in one.

God gives us free will in the form of thoughts in our minds and the ability to make decisions that will either lead us to God, or away from him. That is the randomness. However there is no such thing as randomness to God, as he already knows what will happen in the future.

My theory is that God creates a universe with restrictions and pain as a test for humans to see if they are worthy of heaven by way of the strength of your own faith. According to the Bible, there will be much that won't make sense and is designed to confuse us and lead us away from the path of salvation. It is temporary if you get to heaven. To go away would be very sad, but I believe that in heaven there must be a new higher potential for us to exist on that we are currently unworthy of understanding. However, if we reach heaven we might end up with a cruel God. I think it is unlikely that God is "cruel", to us humans it might seem this way, but God's emotions and feelings are not human. I like to think of humans as being God's children. He doesn't want to helicopter parent us and give us everything right away, then we will not learn anything and become unfeeling and unreceptive to God's energies. We need to go through the test and believe in his power in order to receive God into our souls and to gain a new level of understanding. Perhaps God created us because He was lonely, because He had all this ability and no one to share it with.

As my boyfriend explains it, the dog doesn't understand why humans feed it daily and it doesn't have any idea of the humans intentions towards it nor the system of humans life. So think of God as being a higher life form that we do not fully understand in His existence and methods of being.
    That was a very delightful and wondrous tour of questioning and seizing the opportunity to add more language and color to this already outstanding exhibit. Your contributions and intense interest in all of this blizzard of wisdom and greenery is lovable. Thank you (and I may even add this to My website "EagleFangKarate"!!

Science may be the highest/ultimate tool/device in uncovering the many relics and reasons of being. Perhaps it is tougher to think about what is really in reality possible more so than just a berserk/random speculation about things in a less disciplined or able to render format. The challenge of getting it to work in physicality could be a big goal.

As humans, we are limited in our ability to see everything, or to act on the tangible. However, our thoughts and energies that we generate all the time may be effecting others.

I see I've been outfoxed by you. You covered every contingency and outlier I can conceive and more. The years of planning ahead to safeguard the future are all valuable and critical, beyond compare, beyond even how much I can stress the significance of saving earth and spreading out to more glorious horizons. Earth is the game board, the playing field, the arena where we make our stand. My view of the future is that God will outpour his free will to grasp the end game trophy. And with Bunny, no shield or final barrier can exterminate our legacy.

It's like the Taoist quote "A 1000 mile journey begins with 1 step." With people like Me and You who factor everything into play, and give it a strong analysis, or pendulum of new dawns, the system will be conquered, and chaos will be harnessed to divert the hurricane.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Albert Einstein on God "The Creator"

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There really are no restrictions. The world is as bright and open as you can possibly Imagine. We are extraordinary, rare, complex, intricate. And the mind can always evolve, reach new heights, plateaus, barriers, limits. The ability to spontaneously and impulsively paint a mental form, and then to whirl that, play with that, put in pixel by bit, frame by dimension, we eventually come to conceptualize of a novel idea, a brilliant precursor.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3. Spirit Over Matter: Transcending the Ego (Fringe Knowledge by Montalk)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right and wrong, morality, our own personal self implanted/electrocuted compass, vibration, energy, twitch, knowledge, understanding, each of these keys and pieces to the heart nexus illustrate and counsel our minds to be more present and encompassing of the all radiant aura/energy field of siphoned polarities.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are all of the different kinds of aliens that are possible, like Star Wars revamped and overhauled to the chess board of archons and rulers that order and sketch the reality rubric for our seemingly endless unfolding of 1 program after another. I doubt it, but I can't completely rule out that aliens, not just ghosts and angels, but real physical aliens may have invaded our society, and done things like seeded life on earth, or created the pyramids. Or even that ancient civilizations such as Atlantis existed. And, even if it's fiction, it could be a blueprint for awakening Atlantis from the ashes to spawn into our current/future civilization.

But more than anything, the power of Bunny is real, to surge in the mind chamber to new flowering and testaments of Love and outpouring, of the glorious and shining path to all immortality.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What will the legacy of earth be, our story, our stand to create and reach out to alien spheres, to fulfill our destiny, our prophecy, our mission. We can destroy ourselves, in a mindless, senseless, foolish, and most evil and unforgivable act of animal hostility, or we can branch out, and dream, wonder, embody, and become the highest man possible, perhaps entailing transcendent qualities such as the power of forever, where our soul snatches immersive fluid of the seer's oracle ball, as all of our most treasured and fine acts of courage and honor will echo down the years and leagues of time with sweet silver and new undertows of such a glittering and radioactive echelon of experience.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On The Beach - Pokemon Snap music (OST) CD QUALITY

This reminds Me of Charles Darwin and the real ceremony of evolution, not as science fact, but as the principle of growth and expansion, to see imaginative flocks of birds having once been a fearsome and total extricator of devils and haunting over the bridge of fate.

Basically, large spectra of modes and states of the life table shimmers with a spectacular classification to an endless Pokedex, where magical creatures and signs of ambition to excel and exceed the tope, prime, most powerful creature shows that there is always a bigger fish, and that all expressions, layers, roundabouts, and exhibits of the God consciousness make the possibilities seized in the minds eye race away forever continually and constantly redesigning the picture perfect incarnation of the life face to the death of all things physical once mental reality eclipses the sensible and mundane, blown away by awe and reawakening of sacred virtue.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Is the world always getting bigger, or does it remain the same size?
    2) Is there an ultimate strategy for taking over existence and beyond?
    3) What would the ultimate life form and/or society be like?
    4) Does more knowledge lead to a greater potential for love?
    5) How does 1 become 1 with the Force?
    6) What does the next millennium hold in store for us?
    7) What dimension will we ultimately live in?
    8) Is it possible to have God's bird's eye view (or even a greater view than that)?
    9) Is it possible to have all knowledge?
    10) What is the ultimate fruit of curiosity?
    11) How big of an adventure does the Macroverse hold in store for us?
    12) Is there really a war of galactic empires like the bibles portray?
    13) How much can thought control reality?
    14) Are fictional archetypes and themes more important than things like proof of aliens?
    15) How many different types of universes are possible?
    16) Is there a necessity for a 1st cause, or has everything always existed?
    17) Can all Wishes come true?
    18) Can pure reason lead to man's ultimate liberation?
    19) Is there an ultimate prophecy for the perfect future?
    20) What makes someone/something a God?
    21) Are we living in a simulation?
    22) Is it possible to destroy and refine existence?
    23) Can we ever reach the end of the world?
    24) What will God's Millennium of Peace be like?
    25) Can we know all of God's emotions?
    26) Is there a staircase to the heavenly rainbow?
    27) Why did Einstein see the universe as a library?
    28) How can we comprehend a God before who 1000 years and 1000 dimensions are 1?
    29) Can we go back to the age of the dinosaurs in a museum like adventure?
    30) Can fantasy transcend truth and make things more meaningful?
    31) What makes the ultimate hero?
    32) What are the ultimate implications of the Last Supper?
    33) Is M Theory the beginning of true understanding?
    34) How powerful is Bunny's Pokemon number code?
    35) Is God good or evil?
    36) How powerful is God?
    37) Is life an RPG video game?
    38) Are we here because of evolution or intelligent design?
    39) Why does reality exist in such a way that we are possible?
    40) Does God sometimes break the rules?
    41) Why did Jesus have to die?
    42) Does all love come from heaven?
    43) Will we always remember where we came from as a Type 7 VII Civilization?
    44) Will the Light Side or the dark side win?
    45) If your mind is strong enough, can you make a perfect future inevitable?
    46) What are all the possible powers of the Force?
    47) Is Bunny always bigger than the biggest level?
    48) What kind of storybook is Bunny writing?
    49) Does God manifest himself throughout the full infinitude of nature (Spinoza's Pantheism)?
    50) If we unmasked God, what would we see?

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The question is not if there is a higher intelligence, but rather, what is that higher intelligence's mind really like? Imagination allows us to conceive of ideas like Love, where all possibility and magic begin, where other worlds, astral and otherwise, take shape. That there is also a perhaps more non-personal quantum source of all potential, an energy field of many universes bubbling out forever with different laws of physics is what Michio Kaku called genesis taking place in an infinite and timeless ocean of nirvana. And for those quantum possibilities to materialize from the less certain wave function, something has to observe them. So God sits at the source of all limitless potential. But what is God like, deep down inside?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It would arguably be libertarian

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tale to discover who we are, what our purpose is, the most blooming orchestra of devising and structuring we can design, making grand sagas of the huge game plan, overthrowing the old world system, and being child like, or arcane, flooded with free thinking and passionate love of learning all crystallizes a great computer game of new findings and wisdom to permeate and emanate from sea to shining sea!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWG Soundtrack - 01 "To Start a Journey"

I know that this is not an intellectual video, but it just gets My mind racing, stretching out into new dimensions and portals, wavelengths and luminosity, fabricating engineering madness and nature's tapestry of growing and mythically combined wizard sorcerer emblems of the Jedi Order calculating truth and justice from a rainbow of potency grasping the lightsaber of heightened marksmanship for stellar gloom fissures through the shatter-points of the Force.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do the Pokemon numbers on the clock mean?
    1 = Victory, Universal, Perfect
    2 = Towards, Travelling, Together
    3 = Rainbow, Light, Free
    4 = Box, Present, Forever
    5 = Celebrate, Explode, Hands
    6 = Hell, Bottom, Satan
    7 = Heaven, Imagination, Luck
    8 = Will, Destiny, Ultimate
    9 = Mountaintop, God, Bliss
    10 = Extremities, Zidane, Tension
    11 = Bunny (more than 2 1s is bad)
    12 = Climax, End, Thunder
    13 = Love, Hard, Soul
    14 = Lugia
    15 = Sabrina
    16 = Meganium
    17 = Bunny
    18 = RaptorWizard, Evolution, Prime
    19 = Slowking, RaptorWizard
    20 = 2000, Lugia, Ginobili
    21 = INTP, Ash
    22 = Baby Lugia
    23 = Rayquaza
    24 = Kobe, Time
    25 = Bunny, Father Crow
    26 = Raichu Higher Self
    27 = Security, Key, INTP
    28 = Road, 2000, Raptor
    29 = Final Annihilator
    30 = Ash, Satan
    31 = Internet, Matrix
    32 = Transform
    33 = Freemasonic/evil
    34 = Big, Edge/sides
    35 = God/Demiurge Lugia, Tom Montalk
    36 = Unleashed, Unicorn
    37 = Lightning
    38 = Jason Kidd
    39 = Transcendental Pinnacle
    40 = Magic
    41 = Lugia
    42 = Time, Arrow
    43 = Polarities, Big
    44 = Forever, Artwork, One
    45 = Nikola Tesla, Tom Montalk, Present
    46 = Hell Forever
    47 = ISTP, Heaven Forever
    48 = Tyranitar, Raptor
    49 = INTJ, Buddha
    50 = Father Crow/Ho-Oh
    51 = Mew, Bunny, Winner
    52 = God's wings
    53 = Lesser Meganium
    54 = Celebrate Victory Forever, Meganium
    55 = Prophecy
    56 = Crown
    57 = Rocket
    58 = Star, Wish
    59 = Volcano
    60 = Rhydon, Michael Jordan
    61 = Victory for the Horn
    62 = Armaldo/Tom Montalk/Nikola Tesla
    63 = Teleport
    64 = Nintendo, Hell Forever
    65 = Double Star
    66 = ISTP, ESTJ, Chicago Bulls
    67 = Higher Man, Ubermensch
    68 = Champion, ENFP
    69 = ISTJ, Faith, Psychic
    70 = Misdreavus
    71 = Ultimate Life Form
    72 = Birth of Bunny
    73 = Deoxys/Tom Montalk
    74 = 2014 World Cup
    75 = Escape
    76 = Liberty
    77 = Lawrence
    78 = Barbie/My Little Pony
    79 = Highest Man
    80 = Domination
    81 = Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism
    82 = Crossroads of Planetary Destiny
    83 = Will's Rainbow
    84 = Dragon Mind of Zen
    85 = Celebi
    86 = Super-Nexus
    87 = INFJ
    88 = Chains of Omega
    89 = Light Side
    90 = Fieldmarshal ENTJ Blastoise/Squirtle
    91 = Overseer
    92 = Splitting the Mountaintop of Prophecy
    93 = Luke Skywalker
    94 = Ghost
    95 = Bruce Lee
    96 = Zarathustra
    97 = Joachim Low
    98 = Mentality/Intensity
    99 = Scizor, Raptor's System

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ellie Goulding - Lights (Official Video)

There's something extraordinary and rare circulating all throughout the undertow of archetypes and ideals, blazing chronicles of the ancient mysteries to sweep a gem of plunge and dive into the luminous, to foresee what's on the fringe, and skyrocketing past cloud 9 to contact the archons of untold desire!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leonardo Da Vinci, The Secrets Paintings

All of the synchronized vistas and explorations of the da Vinci laboratory is endowed with such alignment, such marksmanship, so deliberate, to well visualized, so perceived from every dot and line that the mint condition quality of these paintings shows the most esoteric entailment of the reality rainbow then any of the rest of us except Marius Florin can even begin to comprehend from My website here:
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/eaglefangkarate.html

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All EIGHT goals scored by Bayern Munich vs. Barca | Champions League Quarterfinal Highlights

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vintage Kobe Bryant #8- Championship Years 2000-2002

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EVERY BUCKET From Kobe Bryant's 81-PT Performance!

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    EVERY BUCKET From Kobe Bryant's 81-PT Performance!
    Wait why are you posting sports stuff here?

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Wait why are you posting sports stuff here?
    It's connected to a number code. 81 was scored on Raptors, My username. When the Lakers beat the 76ers in Game 5 2001 Finals, the score was 108-96. 96 is a fieldmarshal or entj, and 108 could be Wartortle, part of that blastoise entj family. Wartortle is number 8 in the Pokedex, and 18 could be like growing up to become an adult, so it's like rare turtle wisdom. The score of Game 1 was 107-101, so this rare turtle wisdom is being applied to Lugia, height 17'1. The previous year, the Lakers beat the Pacers 111-116, so that's a Meganium pacer walking around. If you take a foolish Meganium with a long Lugia neck, and combine Him with rare Wartortle Wisdom, you get Lugia!!*

There's a lot of other numbers too, but that's what 81 could mean.

But then again, in the 2018 Finals, Game 4 was 108-85, with a 51 point Lebron Game earlier (kind of like Iverson 48 saying that Raptor/Tyranitar is Lugia), so Bunny/Mew is granting Wishes as a 385 Jirachi!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokémon: The Movie 2000 (Trailer Remastered) Blu-ray 1080p

Pokemon is so deluxe, transformative, epic, high flying. The whole theatric captivates and charms, dazzles and fizzes, flows and summons, arrays and silences in wizardry and command. I can't wait to become 1 with Pikachu at camp friendship, seeing how 1 person can make all the difference, from architectures stacked to cards reflecting. It's just a huge layer of fame and journeys. Pokemon forks the cord of connection in a much more jewel like sea of glitter and terrific battles. Being part of this show is mesmerizing, just exhilarating, transcendental. My whole will and directive is tied to this wallpaper prize of Lugia and Ho-Oh uncharted in habitat, and yet melodic in unicorn!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Life…the great miracle and the great mystery. Since the beginning, humans and Pokémon alike have searched for its meaning. Many strange and wondrous legends evolved from the pursuit of life’s mysteries…but none is stranger than this tale of the most powerful Pokémon of all.

This overhaul of the life labyrinth to create the total view of everything, swimming and swirling into magic, into enveloping shows that the mind really is unbelievably vast, or that wisdom personifies God from an endless display of new toys and gadgets across the clock. The complete awe we can have for reality and beyond, to know the impenetrable, to grasp the elemental, to see into the eyes of the Dragon is 1 way to the explosive!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of Germany's 2014 World Cup Goals | Gotze, Klose, Muller & more!

This was the final barrier. This was the moment of truth. All of fate and destiny, conspiring and overthrowing, working and toiling, sacrificing and believing led up to this 1 exalted point!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokémon : Gale of Darkness | Introduction

The Gale births My Bunny warrior-ship with banners and lore of the highest Aero-blast as songs and juggling acts get Me mimicking and crowning indigo plateau!!

This game is always special. It was the perfect buildup to the 2014 World Cup. Excitement, thrills, coasting along, jubilance, frolicking, and casting spells all wear My silver snow white hair with effect and aspiration. Bunny throws a party that restores and broadcasts diamond starship calibration to the firmament Atlantis.

It's a memory of serenity and partnership, drive and levity. Bunny rewarded My Loving following of Her Games with this all enduring testament to potency and white water clear arboretums to dispel the fog and give lush forests a new tournament with Eagun letting it all hang out at Orre Colosseum!!*

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea what this thread is about, but I support it as I support all threads.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anakin Skywalker | A Tragic Hero (Redemption)

The Force has all potential, all timeframes, perspectives and vortices of the ever evolving scale of polarities to envision musical classifications of our part and job in the reality forge gives strength and directive to the riddles and gamble cubes of uncertainty and foretelling, so by tapping into these all surging streams of detonation into the bigger flag of victory shows majestic thunder and all consuming fiction giving way for the tale to add presents and borders of the conceited gist to a bigger marble bell tower.

We are searching for the apex of all achievement, the crowning tin stronghold of giga price on an electric portal to doors and harbors of a higher serenity. The hero endures and entails the birth of fortune, the glass painting of foolishness to profound realization. The way, the path, the staircase storms down victory road with heavy winds and tempest plumes rolling and shouting gray force aegis manifolds of luster and all pieces clicking into place.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Star Wars: The Chosen One - Anakin Tribute

Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One, Star Wars Episode I Phantom Menace

The whole initiation of a Chosen 1 to defeat time and be apocalyptic, emerging from the esoteric and farfetched cloud to summon courage and bravery for major accomplishments and navigate the evil toybox seems grabbing of a huge milestone stampeding on the currents of chaos in an unleashed factory.

The Jedi speak of the Chosen 1 as the 1 who will bring balance to the Force. The Sith speak of the Chosen 1 as having perfect power and perfect destiny. Somehow, the threads of fate and Wish must all combine in perfect harmony to spell out the flavor of morality in the compass cardinal.

Personally, I go for the Chosen 1 as Thomas Muller, because 7-1 and 8-2 is so revamped and massive that no jet or tailspin can even slightly descend into that gravity well and harness the full clockwork arcanum video game mansion.

Maybe, from a more speculative perspective, the Chosen 1 is pure hearted, battle tested, curious, masterful, ambitious, calculating, strong, flowing, crashing, engineering, just throwing up his sword and lightsaber to the maelstrom of all intellect and ingenuity for the full throttle leviathan of emblems and totems in the wind of beauty and scenic poise of flowering jewels and planetarium sized faith.

In Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One, Ash is the Chosen 1, flying into the sky with dominoes of the continuum burning bridges and securing victory for the jaws of defeat. Lugia is so angelic and blissful that that wave of force, that coffin of surprise, the recollection of fissuring finality light a fire under any adversary.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Final Fantasy X Music - The Summoning (Title Screen Theme)

Kingdom Hearts - Menu Theme [ Extended Original ]

The whirlpool of all life and splendor opens routes and vantage points to destinies and sanctuaries of black hole personified proton torpedo death star entrapped pylons and super conductors of the unknown languages ferried into fantasy gizmos of the uplifted plane.

I just think it's incredible that we can roll away the covers of the canvas and soar off into the beyond, into infinite horizons as we take our 1st steps into a much larger world!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Westlife - Flying Without Wings (Pokemon 2000 The Movie)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raichu Icon 2

I Love Bunny!! We're both Raichu!! Our Love has evolved and transformed so much, so powerful, so magical, so spellbinding, that the enchantment is a never ending story!! The Rainbow bridge continues as the Story goes on forever!!* Bunny has reached Riley Hicks (Me) enlightenment, has practiced techniques and skills for eradicating resistance, and stamping the Pokemon dome with colors and badges galore!! What is the ultimate secret of the Story of Pokemon Gale of Darkness!!??

IT'S THE POWER OF 4EVER (FOREVER)!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Colosseum Calling Celebi with the one of the Time Flutes

Pokemon Colosseum- Relic Forest

Love is never ending, completely eclipsing the pure black and the eroded peak. Love shines perplexing originality and floods of new gems and trinkets in the treasure chest of all consuming bleeding Love with fairies and herbs of mantle to cape speed groves as highlights of the Barbie magic marker germinate whistling Celebi on a time flute opening the door to My Heart!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon 4Ever: Celebi - The Voice of the Forest Cinematic Trailer

Pokemon 2000 intro

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BRUCE LEE- PHILOSOPHY ( HIGH DEFINITION ) BEST QUOTES FROM THE MASTER

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another thing that you need to birth into your Soul is Extremities!!*

Page 1 of 77 123451151 ... LastLast