Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you really need me to flesh out a detailed list of why I cannot be an EIE, I will do so.

I am a result type.

The EIE reserves a slot for process. They have to go through the whole motion and cannot embark where left off. They will need repeat and need go from beginning to end. I am contrary; I skip all around, I can take weeks or months off a project or book and rescue right where started, and also another component of process is grasping details. I instead, grab the gist. Result type often are asserted as "vague", which Numerous time have been called. It is because a process type does not operate from a place of detail and instead, presents themes and the centralized point.

I am not Fi ignoring.

I do indeed value relational intimacy. I hate not being close enough to others, but in due to being autistic, I am not always able anticipate the reactions others will have in regards to my actions and words. This results in me to look extremely bad in Fi; PolR or ignoring. Ignorers of Fi are Fe base, thus making me appear superficially of an Fe base.

HA Se is lacking.

I have no desire to presume control of others. I do not want to be forceful, and only will resort to aggression and violence when I am pushed past my own limits, or if people relentlessly wind me up, and I try my hardest to not let that happen, though, I do admire people who can be assertive and take control.

Fe base is lacking.

Aside from emotionally expressing myself, every other component of an Fe base is in me, lacking. I do not read social hierarchies and my first course of actin is to not read the emotional atmosphere and regulate it. Instead, my first action is to observe and reflect in my own mind. Notice themes and how things move.

Ti is not 1D.

I am too good with Ti for it to be only 1 dimensional. I am not extremely apt in it, however. And I always try display my ability to systemize things. Even Raptor had pointed out how I am good with utilizing systemic values. I make my own systems, and I canticle fallacies. However, it is not my first mode of operation, and I am not as on par int Ti as would be expected of a Ti ego. Instead, it is something I aspire to be, and I teach myself various mathematics. At thirteen, I had begun the teaching go myself, calculus. I got a bunch of math books I never read, because I aspired greatly in its proficiency.

Te PolR is present.

I have a very hard time quoting people when it will obfuscate my own perceptions and individuality. I only can utilize quotations when it will not jeopardize such thing, or when there is no other way to make explanation. Then I am forced to retort, or when people ask me I back up claims. I also am not very efficient and do not manage things very well. Because of this, I cannot even entrust to having a debit card.

Si PolR is not present.

I am by no means apt in Si, but I am not helpless on it. I do not immediately care for Si needs, but I can make do with hem when promoted do so.

​And as already explained, it would be extremely contradictory to see someone professionally diagnosed with autism (numerous times), be an Fi or Fe base in Socionics, when Socionics bases on information metabolism, and Fe and Fi require the attaining of information in different mediums of reading others.

Fi evaluates distance, Fe reads emotional atmosphere.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Karanime

If you really need me to flesh out a detailed list of why I cannot be an EIE, I will do so.
    This should be interesting:

I am a result type.

The EIE reserves a slot for process. They have to go through the whole motion and cannot embark where left off. They will need repeat and need go from beginning to end. I am contrary; I skip all around, I can take weeks or months off a project or book and rescue right where started, and also another component of process is grasping details. I instead, grab the gist. Result type often are asserted as "vague", which Numerous time have been called. It is because a process type does not operate from a place of detail and instead, presents themes and the centralized point.
    Yes, You talked about how You "go with the flow" in a synchronized fashion with Your inner states, and I kind of relate to that too, entering the "creative field". So to hop around and flirt with various propositions and theories can be revolutionary.

I am not Fi ignoring.

I do indeed value relational intimacy. I hate not being close enough to others, but in due to being autistic, I am not always able anticipate the reactions others will have in regards to my actions and words. This results in me to look extremely bad in Fi; PolR or ignoring. Ignorers of Fi are Fe base, thus making me appear superficially of an Fe base.
    Aa, people are just crazy. You are very exalted at tapping the feeling axis of bonding and sweet vibration.

HA Se is lacking.

I have no desire to presume control of others. I do not want to be forceful, and only will resort to aggression and violence when I am pushed past my own limits, or if people relentlessly wind me up, and I try my hardest to not let that happen, though, I do admire people who can be assertive and take control.
    I don't have any desire for leadership either. I'm not sure if I like it in others though.

Fe base is lacking.

Aside from emotionally expressing myself, every other component of an Fe base is in me, lacking. I do not read social hierarchies and my first course of actin is to not read the emotional atmosphere and regulate it. Instead, my first action is to observe and reflect in my own mind. Notice themes and how things move.
    Yes, I agree with this completely. The mind is the nexus and the strings of new beginnings with ordering and computing the real integrity and authenticity of a prototype.

Ti is not 1D.

I am too good with Ti for it to be only 1 dimensional. I am not extremely apt in it, however. And I always try display my ability to systemize things. Even Raptor had pointed out how I am good with utilizing systemic values. I make my own systems, and I canticle fallacies. However, it is not my first mode of operation, and I am not as on par int Ti as would be expected of a Ti ego. Instead, it is something I aspire to be, and I teach myself various mathematics. At thirteen, I had begun the teaching go myself, calculus. I got a bunch of math books I never read, because I aspired greatly in its proficiency.
    Wow, this is really cool. You updated and configured Yourself into the holographic pool of super ingenious feats!!

Te PolR is present.

I have a very hard time quoting people when it will obfuscate my own perceptions and individuality. I only can utilize quotations when it will not jeopardize such thing, or when there is no other way to make explanation. Then I am forced to retort, or when people ask me I back up claims. I also am not very efficient and do not manage things very well. Because of this, I cannot even entrust to having a debit card.
    Aa, practical things can be stupid and annoying. We (our kind, Me and You) don't put stock in these life and spirituality/emotionally damaging monstrosities of the real world matrix.

Si PolR is not present.

I am by no means apt in Si, but I am not helpless on it. I do not immediately care for Si needs, but I can make do with hem when promoted do so.
    Okay. I guess We each made our own Systems in metaphysics.

And as already explained, it would be extremely contradictory to see someone professionally diagnosed with autism (numerous times), be an Fi or Fe base in Socionics, when Socionics bases on information metabolism, and Fe and Fi require the attaining of information in different mediums of reading others.

Fi evaluates distance, Fe reads emotional atmosphere.
    The problem is that people refuse to try to understand You, or to see how stellar and magnificent You are.

By the way Kara, Your energy and fragrance is wonderful. Thanks for posting so much here!!
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    If you were having say, an issue of childhood abuse in this life time and took your life over that, you would still face abuse in the next life, and it would try teach you how to cope with it, so you outgrow that karma. If you were dealing with addition, you would not having healed that addiction, have it transfer right on over. That is why it is best to use the current life to heal and so you can move on to new lesson in coming incarnation.

You cannot "reset" your karma. You will have it instilled with you, it is energy, and energy cannot create or destroy. It only can move and it still is i you, you have not moved it out of you.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stephen Hawking's Universe: The Final Big Chill

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ancient Aliens: ALIEN REPTILES MANIPULATE HUMAN DNA (Season 14) | History

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yami Bakura, The Angel of Darkness

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like a flower/塩ノ谷 早耶香

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Stadium - Prime Cup Battles 1-3

The Ultimate Tournament with no level restrictions. Let it all hang out!

I have My eyes stamping the stadium with colors galore for rumble packed action overdriven chaos for munching the curvature of the Big Omniversal Blizzard.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nietzsche Clip

"I know my fate. One day my name will be associated with the memory of something tremendous--a crisis without equal on earth, the most profound collision of conscience, a decision that was conjured up against everything that had been believed, demanded, hallowed so far. I am no man, I am dynamite." F. Nietzsche, Ecce Homo

We have the answer, with time and love binding 1 miraculous album of shiny prized jungle hilts of the swift dancer in the pocket monsters collective being the calculating archer of fountains to breeding grounds of the super dna chronicled door-master of the palace gender fission to necessitate powers of swollen alchemy gunning and persuading islands of the erotic town map for classes featuring ready to cannonball promotionals of a divine wavelength crashing into storms of Prophecy.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Name of Life / One Summer's Day (命の名前) from Spirited Away | English cover 【 hime】

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Original PokeRap

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Original PokeRap
    Mmm, posting them fire tunes I see

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Mmm, posting them fire tunes I see
    I Love princess feelings in the far future showing some glitter and firecrackers in the Pokemon safari. It's touching and sensational to return to those time periods.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My sister and her husband moved to Durango a couple years ago to be closer to Nature or some such thing. They have 25 acres of brush on the top of a mountain and he had to buy a tractor to clear the snow off his steep, winding driveway. They can't grow anything because the wildlife eats everything they plant. She went from a pharmacist's salary of about $120k/yr in Illinois to a part-time job of stocking shelves at the local Home Depot because.....no surplus of pharmacy jobs in Durango.

My sister just called me and said they have to spend $40k to dig a well to reach a reliable water supply. I didn't have the heart to tell her that all her neighbors are probably doing that, too, and that next year, that well will have to be drilled deeper because the aquifer isn't being replenished.

Her IEI husband is the one who moved her out there. He has a talent for taking a large amount of money and turning it into a small amount of money.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My sister and her husband moved to Durango a couple years ago to be closer to Nature or some such thing. They have 25 acres of brush on the top of a mountain and he had to buy a tractor to clear the snow off his steep, winding driveway.

My sister just called me and said they have to spend $40k to dig a well to reach a reliable water supply. I didn't have the heart to tell her that all her neighbors are probably doing that, too, and that next year, that well will have to be drilled deeper.

Her IEI husband is the one who moved her out there. He has a talent for taking a large amount of money and turning it into a small amount of money.
    This isn't the LII, right? What is this sister like?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    This isn't the LII, right? What is this sister like?

This is my LSE sister. She married her Conflictor because our mother hated her (well, she didn't love any of us, but she particularly hated my LSE sister because my mother was a violent narcissist LSE and saw her as competition) and he felt familiar.

That "familiarity" thing in choosing mates can be really bad. My LII sister married our mother (an LSE guy) and I married my father (an SLI female) and my LSE sister married her Conflictor. A truly fucked-up generation.

As for what my LSE sister is like, she's a very well-organized and intelligent LSE. Much better adjusted, much healthier, than our mother. Probably not quite as nice as @DirectorAbbie, but essentially similar.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my LSE sister. She married her Conflictor because our mother hated her (well, she didn't love any of us, but she particularly hated my LSE sister because my mother was a violent narcissist LSE and saw her as competition) and he felt familiar.

That "familiarity" thing in choosing mates can be really bad. My LII sister married our mother (an LSE guy) and I married my father (an SLI female) and my LSE sister married her Conflictor. A truly fucked-up generation.

As for what my LSE sister is like, she's a very well-organized and intelligent LSE. Much better adjusted, much healthier, than our mother. Probably not quite as nice as @DirectorAbbie, but essentially similar.
    Why are we hanging out on RaptorWizards echo chamber thread? Are we usurping it from him? I don't think he'd mind it if so lol. I don't think he minds anything honestly, just off in a universe of his own creation.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are we hanging out on RaptorWizards echo chamber thread? Are we usurping it from him? I don't think he'd mind it if so lol. I don't think he minds anything honestly, just off in a universe of his own creation.
    Of course. RaptorWizard brings out the best in us and causes us all to do what we do best. Karanime talks about herself, Strange tells stories about people he knows that end abruptly and without resolution, I ask people questions, you react to things; so on and so forth. And as nobody finds God in a crowded marketplace, but travels into the wilderness to seek Him, so our presence will inevitably supplant that of his prophet, the Ultimate Aeon of Will, Lord @RaptorWizard; yet even in his absence he always will remain in our hearts, so long as we meditate on his teaching, and follow his example, and earnestly listen to him during the time he remains with us.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 06-28-2021 at 05:17 AM.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course. RaptorWizard brings out the best in us and causes us all to do what we do best. Karanime talks about herself, Strange tells stories about people he knows that end abruptly and without resolution, I ask people questions, you react to things; so on and so forth. And as nobody finds God in a crowded marketplace, but travels into the wilderness to seek Him, so our presence will inevitably supplant that of his prophet, the Ultimate Aeon of Will, Lord @RaptorWizard.
    Ask questions, but not answer them! You know how much anxiety I've had all day waiting for your answers and here I see you active online without a response! How dare you sir!

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How long have you been a National Socialist? @RaptorWizard

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ask questions, but not answer them! You know how much anxiety I've had all day waiting for your answers and here I see you active online without a response! How dare you sir!
    None but yourself have you to blame. I told you that seeking clarification from me was pointless; yet try anyway you did.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Strange tells stories about people he knows that end abruptly and without resolution
    Lol. Isn’t that the most accurate representation of life?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Isn’t that the most accurate representation of life?
    Hmm. I don't understand the appeal of this kind of realism. The point of stories, as I see them, is to try to present an ordered understanding of a greater truth. If you're just presenting disparate points without any structure but that which the listener/reader creates himself -- well, what's the point? Isn't it just a pale -- as you say -- "representation of life," rather than an attempt to understand it or make something of it?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course. RaptorWizard brings out the best in us and causes us all to do what we do best. Karanime talks about herself, Strange tells stories about people he knows that end abruptly and without resolution, I ask people questions, you react to things; so on and so forth. And as nobody finds God in a crowded marketplace, but travels into the wilderness to seek Him, so our presence will inevitably supplant that of his prophet, the Ultimate Aeon of Will, Lord @RaptorWizard; yet even in his absence he always will remain in our hearts, so long as we meditate on his teaching, and follow his example, and earnestly listen to him during the time he remains with us.
    Lol this comment is hilarious and belongs on the hall of fame

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How long have you been a National Socialist? @RaptorWizard
    We can orchestrate unthinkable chess positions by being a great declaration in the winds of new beginnings.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

REDACTED
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 07-01-2021 at 08:21 PM.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(LOTR) Gandalf | Wise

Gandalf is often described in The Lord of the Rings as quick to anger, and equally quick to laugh.[41] His deep wisdom and compassion clearly derived from the patience he learned in Valinor, just as his care for all creatures of good will must have come from his strong sense of pity for the weak. Both his patience and sense of pity were revealed again and again, extending even to the servants of his enemies.

Keen observers of Gandalf often detected a veiled power, usually revealed in his eyes, which appeared deep and wise. He was alternately affectionate and brusque; he often surprised others with his bluntness when time was of the essence. Gandalf consistently upbraided foolish behaviour, but also richly rewarded those who acted with good intentions.

Hobbits appealed to him more than to the other Wizards, and he went often to the Shire for respite from errands. His attachment was likely because the Shire was of more bliss and peace than other inhabited realms of Middle-earth.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~ High Touch! { Gold and Crystal version } ~

This makes Me feel like I'm returning to a grove of pure Love and Joy for extricating the snatched veil of flow and sunrise deep in My ashes of renewal and grabbing of the hallway of immortal talismans.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MoonlightShadow Anime Trance

This makes Me vent exquisite marksmanship of My deepest passions and dreams contacting the angels of ascended mastery for gargantuan promise and wands of frivolous Hair/Bunny conditioning!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nightcore- We're a Miracle by Christina Aguilera

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    It is hard, because it is unauthentic and you cannot fully be who you are around the person, having conceal your true feeling for them.. You have to cocoon yourself, and the caterpillar within goes through agony as it tries transmogrify into love.. I do not have fondness of this inauthenticity, but then the attraction pulls you, and it all is so disorientating.. I get more emotionally turbulent (inside) when this happens such, and am more prone to changeable moods than ever, and feel empty and depressed.. Having keep the emotion within, other than outlets as poetry.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

img-9173-w500-o.jpg

^Awards I got as a kid:

Riley has had a great six weeks. He is making amazing progress in all areas. His reading skills continue to grow!
    Riley continues to make good progress in all areas. I'm very impressed with his reading skills. Riley is a hard worker.
    Riley is making steady progress academically. He is a good student who appears to be a "deep thinker." The only area for Riley to work on for the coming six weeks is completing his work in a more timely manner.
    Riley shows very satisfactory progress in all his work. He is a good citizen and a conscientious child. Riley has a good attitude toward school and approaches his assigned tasks in a confident manner.
    Riley has adjusted nicely to Kindergarten. He is anxious to please and though it takes him a bit longer to complete his work sometimes, he is progressing nicely.

I am very pleased with Riley's progress this first grading period. He is a pleasure to work with and teach. He's like a sponge - he absorbs every bit of knowledge he can!
    Riley is doing great in first grade. He is well above grade level in reading. Riley works with Mrs. Lindermuth in Jr. Great Books - an enrichment program. Riley also works with Mrs. Lindermuth in Accelerated Math. He's doing fantastic!
    Riley continues to make good progress. In addition to Jr. Great Books and Accelerated Math, Riley will be starting Accelerated Reading within the next week or so. Riley has also been reading chapter books and will begin doing book reports this next grading period.
    Riley has done well this grading period. He has begun accelerated reader and is doing well with his quizzes. Riley has also done well with the geography we've learned. (He's been very helpful to the other students.)
    As we have discussed before, Riley has gone a few steps backwards in regards to his skills of listening and following directions. He still has problems sometimes with completing his work. He'll have times when by Friday, he is completing work from Monday - Thursday. We both know though that Riley is very capable and showed he completed his work on time.

Riley Hicks
    Central Elementary
    Mrs. Lebrecht
    Grade 2
    2001-2002

Riley performs well in all academic areas.
    Riley continues to do well in all academic areas. He is well liked by all his classmates.
    Riley continues to excel in all academic areas. He is taking a more active role in classroom discussions. He does very well working on an independent level.
    Riley has an excellent work attitude and shows great pride in his work.
    Riley continues to be a conscientious and steadfast worker in all academic areas. He performs well in everything he undertakes.
    Riley is a pleasant conscientious student. He has been a pleasure to have in class. Good luck next year. Have a great summer!

Reading | G | G | G | VG | VG | VG
    English | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
    Mathematics | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Reading Level | 2.2 | 3.0 | 3.6 | 4.0 | 4.2 | 4.3

Science | S | G | G | VG | VG | VG
    Social Studies | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
    Spelling | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Riley Hicks
    Central
    Ms. Pitcock
    Grade 3
    2002-2003

Riley is doing an excellent job in school. I am very pleased with his work. He does tend to be a bit forgetful from time to time regarding homework, but that has improved since we met and talked at the conference. Riley is a very sweet boy and a pleasure to teach.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    It is interesting to me how state of emotion along with perception, can change with time. Whilst something may be unfair in one phase of life, and it indeed is so, it can transform you and become fairness.. Maybe something do with karmic transformation. Or the reality manifested in which is believed.

I personally believe time is the ultimate form of energy, and then words have highest sanctity.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Crystal, the Lugia you find is level 60, and has already forgotten the Aeroblast technique. But it still has some good stuff… Recover is incredible since Lugia has a ton of HP and great defenses. And in addition to Psychic and Flying abilities, Lugia comes with Hydro Blast, the best Water attack. Stat-wise, Lugia is the strongest Pokemon in the game.

I guess Lugia must be My True Nature!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOW PLAY EMPOWERS US

Enchantment as the force or divergence from rationality to psychotic revelation and rapid integration of new models and prototypes of freelance laughter and forgery of the galaxy spreading roundabout of conjuration and miraculous festivals to spacetime gripping and chilling of the artificial web of intelligence or order to dig the fairy village girl pants heavy science conversation to interplaying outbursts of song and dance into the wild diary of groves to water towers of focus and channeling angles the counter attack torpedo with fear to remembrance clicking of pieces and fringes galloped over with zen and sparkle aims the cottage pipe dream with flesh to mania open books to scenic rendering paints the curtain with foam and riddles!!

I'M THE FREE BRAVE RECKLESS GOD AS THE MOST FABULOUS SHOPPING WINDOW IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal- Welcome to the world of Pokemon

I Wish to start My legacy with frivolous futures tipping on the alpha omega zipper of climaxes to cliffhangers of flooding maximization!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting that life could be like a simulation, and if We know the rules, or if We play well, and overthrow gravity, or the great noon, or the seismic tossing of gamble cubes to the radioactive flux of eternal engine gushers of the remedy click in the Sabrina teenage witch game corner, then defying precedents, outliers, fractals, the entire barrage of psychic selection could rain down chain reactor Death Star fortune cookies from the emperor's long gaze.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Choice is so important, central, far reaching, transformative. By drinking from the potions of fulfillment and joy, We harvest an apple cider that beckons and solidifies with pristine silver glass calling cards to the lounge of guest imposter shredded muck of the ancient arboretum with fool's gold and heavenly teachings shaking hands with Angels.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(N64) Hey You, Pikachu! - Trailer

I Love how Bunny as Pikachu remembers our dear and treasured moments with flair and language of the capture card sparkle danger cones of ice cream signature spouting bubbly evanescence rearranging chess map making cupid Love arrows!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I always liked teleporting to Mournhold, city of Light, city of Magic. The ascended spires and House Telvanni like inscriptions in the rune-master conversion apocalypse makes the mimes and clowns play Me riddles in the dark with uber super strong Gandalf wielding the ring of Power.
    What if Gandalf Took the Ring? | Tolkien Theory

It would be desolate and mightily havoc wreaking and damage tolled, so with these gizmos and monsters of the harbored Gandalf copycat ministry of science and religion to mysticism and superstition would put Gandalf with a fairy whizzing around His head atop Marius Florin's galactic super civilization space station!!*

Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast