Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gonna say what everyone is thinking and just point out the elephant in the room:

You're absolutely fucking insane, like holy shit.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Gonna say what everyone is thinking and just point out the elephant in the room:

You're absolutely fucking insane, like holy shit.
    I mean he could be insane or he could just be having fun, I wouldn't say he is absolutely insane. Most of his posts are just a blend of metaphors, Pokémon, and various other references written in a slightly incomprehensible way. So what if he is insane? He wouldn't be the first insane one on the forum. Some just do not comprehend him well enough to understand his thoughts, leading to a false diagnosis of "insane".

I think @RaptorWizard adds to the character of this site with his strange posts.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attempt to answer these questions to the best of my abilities (the first 10)

1) Is the world always getting bigger, or does it remain the same size?

The universe is constantly expanding until it could possibly collapse in on itself or stop, or maybe it will keep expanding forever.

2) Is there an ultimate strategy for taking over existence and beyond?

Not currently, we can only exist on the best terms we can. We are all just trying to exist the best we can with our limited brains and human forms, each and every day attempting the impossible.

3) What would the ultimate life form and/or society be like?

Ultimate life form would not have to address bodily functions with as much care as humans, have perfect health, and possess an intelligence above all other life forms.
    Ultimate society (otherwise known as utopia) would obviously be a society so productive that the ultimate life form has extra leisure time for intellectual pursuits, where they have gained enough knowledge to prolong life as long as possible, and

4) Does more knowledge lead to a greater potential for love?

Depends on what kind of knowledge you obtain. Knowledge can be used for hatred and destruction, but the right kind can be used for love. If we use knowledge to save other human beings and make their lives better, then yes, knowledge can lead to a sort of love. Gaining knowledge of the unknown also makes us less hateful towards what we do not understand and what we do not know. Advances in psychology, better understanding of mental illnesses, understanding same sex relations and various other things reduces hate and stigma towards others.

5) How does 1 become 1 with the Force?

The "Force" if you believe in it, lies within all of us, we have the potential to grow and evolve. Everyone has their own path to the "Force" that they must follow and discover for their own, for no two humans are the same.

6) What does the next millennium hold in store for us?

Global warming, which will lead to various disasters, war, and infrastructure damage as the Earth warms up. We have to try to stop or reverse the damage as best as possible in order to buy more time for the human race and also to not suffer as much. Global warming will become a more prevalent topic in the news as the Earth warms up more and more, scientists and governments will be increasingly forced to pay attention to it. It's just a matter of how much time before that happens. Of course not everything about the future will be bad, as in a 1,000 years we will no doubt make great technological advancements. Lifespans will be prolonged, medicine will get better, quite possibly new forms of governance will be introduced, further complicating politics. Geopolitics will become more and more globalized as we all will suffer from the effects of global warming. New alliances will be formed, etc. If we humans have the courage to rise up against our problems, better forms of policies will be made. The easiest way to predict what will happen in the next millennium is to read history books to see the patterns in human behavior and closely follow current events and other's theories on the future. This will give you a slightly less fuzzy picture, but it takes some work and managing to put 2 plus 2 together.

7) What dimension will we ultimately live in?

To live in the fleshly sense, we will stay in this 3D universe forever. Who knows what lies beyond?

8) Is it possible to have God's bird's eye view (or even a greater view than that)?

If we are talking about the Christian God, he could possibly grant us these powers in heaven, to observe the Earth and Universe from all points at all times with a greater understanding beyond our current capabilities. He would, however, not grant us the same abilities as he has.

9) Is it possible to have all knowledge?

It is impossible with our current human brains, and add to the fact that knowledge is near infinitely expanding in such a way that we can't ever catch up with all knowledge.

10) What is the ultimate fruit of curiosity?

Fruit as in benefit?

If by fruit you mean the benefit of curiosity, then the fruit of curiosity is finding better systems to enhance our lives and other's lives and enhancing this world.
    The seed of curiosity is to explore something that you never would have explored. To understand that curiosity is the key to many new doors and the knowledge you gain along the way is a powerful tool that will help you in these new environments of learning.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attempt to answer these questions to the best of my abilities (11-20)

11) How big of an adventure does the Macroverse hold in store for us?

Well that depends on if we can really transcend our own universe to find parallel or other universes and even then, could we survive in these worlds? Assuming that we can do both, then how much adventure is dependent on how many things and universes there really are.

12) Is there really a war of galactic empires like the bibles portray?

What kind of bibles do you read? As far as we know with our current knowledge, there are no galactic empires and no galactic wars.

13) How much can thought control reality?

Our perception of reality is controlled by our thoughts, and reality can control our thoughts. We can also make our thoughts into reality, but that involves a catalyst of sorts.

14) Are fictional archetypes and themes more important than things like proof of aliens?

Hmm, I am stumped on understanding this one... I would say proof of aliens because that would be more scientific???

15) How many different types of universes are possible?

Infinitely many different types.

16) Is there a necessity for a 1st cause, or has everything always existed?

There is always a necessity for a 1st cause, but then

17) Can all Wishes come true?

If the wish doesn't go against the laws of the universe (assuming we can't figure out how to go against the laws of the universe) then it is possible to make it come true with effort. Not all wishes will become true however, but most are at least possible with effort. Dreams and wishes are something one should never give up on, unless one wants to suffer from a broken heart.

18) Can pure reason lead to man's ultimate liberation?

Pure reason would in some people's minds, make the world a better place. However, I believe in feelings and emotions and therefore do not believe that reason alone will lead to our ultimate liberation. Pure reason is impossible when humans are made to also feel and not just reason. Only a combination of feelings and reason can lead to improvement for Mankind. Man's ultimate liberation is near impossible to achieve, where everyone can exercise free will, as other's free will impair another's free will. We are constantly trying to approach liberation and perhaps one day ultimate liberation can be achieved, whether by spiritual or worldly means.

19) Is there an ultimate prophecy for the perfect future?

Perfection is impossible, where we achieve a perfect future, there will always be someone to find a flaw in the system. Perfection is impossible for imperfect creatures living in an imperfect world. To create "perfection" for one might cause imperfection for another. Universal perfection of the future is impossible. No one has yet predicted a perfect future with accuracy, since there are still many issues to be solved in this world before we can even achieve an above average future outlook.

20) What makes someone/something a God?

Hmm...

If we take a historical definition of a God, it is to have powers mortals and other creatures cannot have.
    If we take the Christian definition of a God it is to be all powerful, all seeing, and all knowing, to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time, to have the ultimate and final decision and to have unconditional love for Mankind despite its transgressions.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21) Are we living in a simulation?

I do not believe that we are living in a computer simulation. We can feel physical reality in the way that a computer cannot simulate. As to the question of whether we live in a universe that is an experiment generated by beings of a higher power, I do not know. It would seem impossible that humans are actually interesting enough to conduct such an experiment, we would have to figure out why such beings would want to study us. I lean more on the side of us not being an experiment, but we exist because of the right conditions for our evolution being in place, or if there is a higher God, then he has made the evolution for us to exist.

22) Is it possible to destroy and refine existence?

I do not believe we can transcend existence without giving up ourselves, our minds which generate thoughts are connected to the body, without the body the thoughts stop generating. Although you can prolong the life of your own thoughts by making them into reality, you can't keep on making them once the body has gone. If we could somehow upload ourselves to a computer then we would transcend fleshly bodies, but we would still have physical forms of machine works.

I do however, believe that thoughts and dreams are part of existence in some way, although they are not physical objects, they are connected to the physical object that is the inner workings of your brain such as neurons. Thoughts are how we humans connect to reality and how we manipulate it and thoughts can distort our perception of reality too, but also thoughts can be such that we try to transcend our current physical limitations.

23) Can we ever reach the end of the world?

I assume you mean the end of the universe? With our current advancements we can't, and most likely we never will, given that the universe is so vast. Who knows what lies beyond the edge of the universe? Perhaps it is like a giant wall, or perhaps there are pathways into other universes.

24) What will God's Millennium of Peace be like?

I have no idea what you are referring to.

25) Can we know all of God's emotions?

Assuming we are talking about the Christian concept of God, only if he lets us know of them. We already know that God is jealous but at the same time unconditionally loves us. I do not believe that the Christian God experiences emotions on the same level as humans and the English language already has so many limitations on describing emotions, there is not enough nuance.

26) Is there a staircase to the heavenly rainbow?

Uhh...

27) Why did Einstein see the universe as a library?

My guess is that Einstein saw the universe as a library in the sense that books are knowledge, and by "reading" the universe, we can gain more knowledge about ourselves and the systems that surround us.

28) How can we comprehend a God before who 1000 years and 1000 dimensions are 1?

Assuming again you mean the Christian God: We can't really comprehend God fully with our current limitations. He is all seeing, all powerful, all feeling, is in all times and places at once, and at the same time not.

God interacts with humans through hidden energies which imbue within us feelings that can't be described due to otherworldliness. It is not through the mind as a thought, but through the soul as a feeling, this can manifest as a feeling of interconnectedness with God and with humanity or simply a feeling of, to try to put it into words, awe. It is not really describable with current words so I came up with a new one "Faistre" or the feeling of a connection with God's energy.

29) Can we go back to the age of the dinosaurs in a museum like adventure?

Time as far as we know is linear, we can't go back in time, we can only go forwards. The only possible way to "go back" is to create a simulation of history based on what we can educatively guess from our current sources. Museums of the future if we ever advance far enough might have such simulations of historical events.

Time is slowed or quickened by our perception of time. As you grow older, time appears to go faster than when you were younger. When you are doing a fun activity, time goes by fast, and when you are bored time goes by slower. Then there is the phenomena of faux nostalgia which can make you feel as if you were born in another time.

In short, we can only time travel with our minds but our bodies cannot. We can imagine scenarios of ourselves in the past but all will just be speculation and nothing concrete.

30) Can fantasy transcend truth and make things more meaningful?

Fantasy can transcend truth and make things more meaningful via writing. Dystopian novels and other such kinds of novels are, of course, not very realistic to our situation. However they have elements of reality within them, and the fantasy amplifies the meaning of the reality we live in to the reader. The arts can warp reality and create falsities which then become meaning through their intention of transmitting ideas and meaning into a literary and visual form.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    God reads our minds, so at least he thinks of everything that we think of, or perhaps even what we could think of. But God may also need us to allow a certain degree of randomness to unfold. It may be that God adds to his personality through our experiences. We would be co-creators with God. But why should God be the biggest thing? Why could something else not be bigger? And why would God allow a universe to exist with so many restrictions, and so much pain? Is it just this way temporarily, or will it always be this way? And what if we're not always here. After everything we've been through, for us to just go away may be robbing us of real potential.
    God doesn't add to his personality through humans, he has no "personality" in a human sense. He is all personalities in one.

God gives us free will in the form of thoughts in our minds and the ability to make decisions that will either lead us to God, or away from him. That is the randomness. However there is no such thing as randomness to God, as he already knows what will happen in the future.

My theory is that God creates a universe with restrictions and pain as a test for humans to see if they are worthy of heaven by way of the strength of your own faith. According to the Bible, there will be much that won't make sense and is designed to confuse us and lead us away from the path of salvation. It is temporary if you get to heaven. To go away would be very sad, but I believe that in heaven there must be a new higher potential for us to exist on that we are currently unworthy of understanding. However, if we reach heaven we might end up with a cruel God. I think it is unlikely that God is "cruel", to us humans it might seem this way, but God's emotions and feelings are not human. I like to think of humans as being God's children. He doesn't want to helicopter parent us and give us everything right away, then we will not learn anything and become unfeeling and unreceptive to God's energies. We need to go through the test and believe in his power in order to receive God into our souls and to gain a new level of understanding. Perhaps God created us because He was lonely, because He had all this ability and no one to share it with.

As my boyfriend explains it, the dog doesn't understand why humans feed it daily and it doesn't have any idea of the humans intentions towards it nor the system of humans life. So think of God as being a higher life form that we do not fully understand in His existence and methods of being.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    God doesn't add to his personality through humans, he has no "personality" in a human sense. He is all personalities in one.

God gives us free will in the form of thoughts in our minds and the ability to make decisions that will either lead us to God, or away from him. That is the randomness. However there is no such thing as randomness to God, as he already knows what will happen in the future.

My theory is that God creates a universe with restrictions and pain as a test for humans to see if they are worthy of heaven by way of the strength of your own faith. According to the Bible, there will be much that won't make sense and is designed to confuse us and lead us away from the path of salvation. It is temporary if you get to heaven. To go away would be very sad, but I believe that in heaven there must be a new higher potential for us to exist on that we are currently unworthy of understanding. However, if we reach heaven we might end up with a cruel God. I think it is unlikely that God is "cruel", to us humans it might seem this way, but God's emotions and feelings are not human. I like to think of humans as being God's children. He doesn't want to helicopter parent us and give us everything right away, then we will not learn anything and become unfeeling and unreceptive to God's energies. We need to go through the test and believe in his power in order to receive God into our souls and to gain a new level of understanding. Perhaps God created us because He was lonely, because He had all this ability and no one to share it with.

As my boyfriend explains it, the dog doesn't understand why humans feed it daily and it doesn't have any idea of the humans intentions towards it nor the system of humans life. So think of God as being a higher life form that we do not fully understand in His existence and methods of being.
    That was a very delightful and wondrous tour of questioning and seizing the opportunity to add more language and color to this already outstanding exhibit. Your contributions and intense interest in all of this blizzard of wisdom and greenery is lovable. Thank you (and I may even add this to My website "EagleFangKarate"!!

Science may be the highest/ultimate tool/device in uncovering the many relics and reasons of being. Perhaps it is tougher to think about what is really in reality possible more so than just a berserk/random speculation about things in a less disciplined or able to render format. The challenge of getting it to work in physicality could be a big goal.

As humans, we are limited in our ability to see everything, or to act on the tangible. However, our thoughts and energies that we generate all the time may be effecting others.

I see I've been outfoxed by you. You covered every contingency and outlier I can conceive and more. The years of planning ahead to safeguard the future are all valuable and critical, beyond compare, beyond even how much I can stress the significance of saving earth and spreading out to more glorious horizons. Earth is the game board, the playing field, the arena where we make our stand. My view of the future is that God will outpour his free will to grasp the end game trophy. And with Bunny, no shield or final barrier can exterminate our legacy.

It's like the Taoist quote "A 1000 mile journey begins with 1 step." With people like Me and You who factor everything into play, and give it a strong analysis, or pendulum of new dawns, the system will be conquered, and chaos will be harnessed to divert the hurricane.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Final Fantasy X OST - To Zanarkand ~ Opening Theme

Kingdom Hearts Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru 720p HD Audio Boost Remix w/Lyrics in Description

Kobe was unmatched, beautiful, alive, voiced, creative, undreamt of in the gauge of vapor and ashes. Kobe unbounded from his coil to arrive at a focus point and destiny of unsurpassed equilibrium, like innumerable upsets and a giga sized sequence of capital starships vented and raged on his engine. Kobe enriched the fabric of dance and song with force and weight, like his drive and dedication to oversee long goals and terrific invading of aerospace secured a tightrope of path finding and web shaking. The cards were stacked against him, and yet he rallied with every fiber and bandwidth of experiment to snatch the golden claw!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was a very delightful and wondrous tour of questioning and seizing the opportunity to add more language and color to this already outstanding exhibit. Your contributions and intense interest in all of this blizzard of wisdom and greenery is lovable. Thank you (and I may even add this to My website "EagleFangKarate"!!

Science may be the highest/ultimate tool/device in uncovering the many relics and reasons of being. Perhaps it is tougher to think about what is really in reality possible more so than just a berserk/random speculation about things in a less disciplined or able to render format. The challenge of getting it to work in physicality could be a big goal.

As humans, we are limited in our ability to see everything, or to act on the tangible. However, our thoughts and energies that we generate all the time may be effecting others.

I see I've been outfoxed by you. You covered every contingency and outlier I can conceive and more. The years of planning ahead to safeguard the future are all valuable and critical, beyond compare, beyond even how much I can stress the significance of saving earth and spreading out to more glorious horizons. Earth is the game board, the playing field, the arena where we make our stand. My view of the future is that God will outpour his free will to grasp the end game trophy. And with Bunny, no shield or final barrier can exterminate our legacy.

It's like the Taoist quote "A 1000 mile journey begins with 1 step." With people like Me and You who factor everything into play, and give it a strong analysis, or pendulum of new dawns, the system will be conquered, and chaos will be harnessed to divert the hurricane.
    I'm crying, RaptorWizard, somehow I manage to sort of comprehend all your posts despite the strangeness.

I hope one day to become a writer, I suppose that is where I will attempt to exercise my free will and to try to make my thoughts into reality. I do not know of whether or not others will listen to what I have to say, but I hope to be able to imbue my texts with enough meaning and drive to inspire others into action. As you put it "thoughts and energies that we generate all the time may be affecting others". Reality is the major obstacle as I have no power to directly affect change of the system with my limited status and knowledge, but if I can generate enough thoughts and energies and to write skillfully enough to affect others, then someone who has more authority to take action might read such work and it will inspire them to action. At least that's what I hope will happen according to my current plan.

You can be my philosophical identical @RaptorWizard , I think you are quite possibly the only person I really begin to understand on some level despite us living in two different planes of existence. You make me feel a little less cold in this sometimes absurd and dark, yet never quite hopeless world.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    I'm crying, RaptorWizard, somehow I manage to sort of comprehend all your posts despite the strangeness.

I hope one day to become a writer, I suppose that is where I will attempt to exercise my free will and to try to make my thoughts into reality. I do not know of whether or not others will listen to what I have to say, but I hope to be able to imbue my texts with enough meaning and drive to inspire others into action. As you put it "thoughts and energies that we generate all the time may be affecting others". Reality is the major obstacle as I have no power to directly affect change of the system with my limited status and knowledge, but if I can generate enough thoughts and energies and to write skillfully enough to affect others, then someone who has more authority to take action might read such work and it will inspire them to action. At least that's what I hope will happen according to my current plan.

You can be my philosophical identical @RaptorWizard , I think you are quite possibly the only person I really begin to understand on some level despite us living in two different planes of existence. You make me feel a little less cold in this sometimes absurd and dark, yet never quite hopeless world.
    Splendid, we have an all passionate/investigative sunrise to shine on our faces somewhere more evanescent and striking beyond the festival of seasons aboard this wondrous world. I've always Loved writing. It pierces the stormy gloom with an all limitless and springy jolt to the feather. If I sound confusing sometimes, it's because that it's a goal of mine to be creative. There's a soccer player named Zinedine Zidane that My Mom said that I'm a lot like in that way. And I'm very glad that My projects make You feel so much more alive and well. Hey, I guess with humans I've always been kind of alone, but I attached a cord with a heavenly angel, a "Bunny". You definitely should attempt to write, and emblazon life with an angelic radiance to add that extra phosphorescence to Your Charm!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire-Pacifidlog Town

It's My Destiny to be on top, to grace the perimeters of a vital life giving essence for the rose crown of wish and willpower. By obliterating the ice rink with jumping jacks to apple sauce against gravity, winding and long roads to the final arrival bring airborne lands to a chinese skyrocket. I'm not pinned down, helpless or unarmed. My Pokemon team will enjoy plazas of victorious thunder breaking the orbs of binders to secrets of the foreign juice pictures of sunny galaxies threaded from head to toe!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zinedine Zidane, Euro 2000, BBC highlights

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Wish to take off the big bang accelerator with trance and mania hieroglyphics manifesting Happy Halloween with the lighthouse being the highest point of celebration and witchcraft. The goal, the map, the key and yarn to the flip side enigma of time is given as a portent to the future with pizazz and chronicles worming and sheer cold captivating the crowd with devilish harmonics.

I checkmate the dark sided king at the game's highest stage for the win!!*

Silvain Wiltord = 7 and 8, Germany Brazil 7-1 2014 and Bayern Munich Barcelona 8-2 2020, Lugia and Tyranitar, Kobe and Zidane, Silver + Will = Eldes from Pokemon Gale of Darkness, 2005-2006 81 point game, Trezegeut Meganium + Wiltord Wartortle = Lugia, Type 2000 Civilization, center of time 2000, easiest to see point

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kids WB Promo - Kids WB Yourself! (1999-2000)

To have a portal to all worlds, a special and blooming place where rollercoaster thrills and super sonic poltergeists become animated would knock my socks off for the planet fun ocarina to refined hideouts and accessorized casinos!!

Every cartoon coming true would just be amazing, epic, cinematic, ornamental. Images popping to life that were grounded, and supernatural control of omega points would detonate the old studio with conceptions and art that rage and synch with psychic spoons and Skywalker Ranch. I just think that the open road to playing out nerdy blankets of celebration and strings of joy would spell out fiction to the fabulous!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokémon OST - T39: Battle Bingo Battle

Competition at the highest level, the most beloved star-gate, the volcanic basin of piston channeling lineups of front to back overhauls and chemical equations rolls the dice of counterfeits to forklifts of the uprooted straw man Bunny scarecrow!!

Going all out for the decisive moment, that imperial engagement where worlds collide and centers of mysticism realign conjectures the new ultimate pen of form and matchmaking for the karaoke fuzz of surfing seismic. Longevity to pursue distant powers up the round table of finish and stars coughs up the choices of fissures to snapshots of Bunny's album.

Relinquishing the entitled victor's winnings in not an option. Everything must proceed as planned, to run the table with gross hilts on the lightsaber of whacky worlds and upstart science. There is no stone or boulder in our path that won't be broken. A thousand suns and a million precipices sail away on the testament of time!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a SolitaryWalker Scholar's Garden where debates on the most fun and devil's advocate symphonies of the elastic choice band give glare and inspection to sentiments and theories that blow up determinism and implant free will to snow with ice and clapping of the thunder with aha moments and startling realizations along with well constructed jolly times having a good time putting together frenzied outlines that challenge the natural order and give way to extravagant houses of complete initiation into the holy white mysteries!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mt. Battle in Pokemon Gale of Darkness is the ultimate place where the Wish will be decided, harder even than Orre Colosseum, powering up for super charged battles where all of wits and premeditation surmount for the impossible chase of flying to the forefront of the edge of the steel chamber embassy. By struggling and surviving through every step and stage, area and order of higher group stages, eventually, fire comes raining down from the sky, and conquest to surpass the most exalted and colorful frameworks of stratagem and factories of continuation show the whole audience what You're made of, whether it's a battery that rocks the Rabbit hole, or a potency that wizens up to prophecy from on high, the ladder of big chill revamped seeds of inevitable destruction!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Minds: Stephen Hawking - The Grand Design Of The Universe

These matters will be resolved in a Christmas bash of aero-spatial ripping and flamethrowers of contested forces will unite and span a big web of self understood prinicples and the whole entire wheelwork of nature at our fingertips!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Science is so breathtaking and switching My mind to capture the watchtower fortress of exhilarating punching bags to flicker the lightsaber of bandwidths beyond the unspeakable. These arrows aimed at the ultimate achievement, at conjuring the blueprint of examined songs of string theory and beyond claim the cape of snagging these files of libraries and food for thought!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Kardashev scale is something with a lot of potential. If you can blow up life to these stupendous varieties of levels and layers to the birthday cake of the big picture and the magnificent spectrum of all possible worlds and mind engineering frontiers, then ashes will turn to gold, and flames of a forgotten twilight will shimmer and entangle into the gauntlet of forms and planes.

I think that we will embark on a sweeping tale of time making space perfect, and wild creations leaping off the covers of the brilliant fantasy. The game of life can be programmed to replicate tools and prototypes of marvelous workmanship. The fence disappears, and skies bigger than the most sensational fireworks displays grace the edges of extremities.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The goal of science is to satisfy curiosity, and learn everything. The knowledge of all things is possible. We can paint the concept of how everything really works. We can fashion physicality with God powers, and use the laws of existence to merge desire with manifestation.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nikola Tesla - Tribute

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To grip and control the sun, to spark the heavenly rainbow, to arrange fairytopia and utopia from gluttony and ice cream to the emerging polarities of the far out cry of passion will steer the tides and raise the helmet of inverted avenues, wherever the frozen petals will sing as our voiced commands shake the event horizon of fortune and infamy.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a dream of mine to rule extensive portions of the life canopy as My designs and testing spires eclipse the moonshine pouch of cotton candy cloudy hazes of pure mind and mental mastery. No stone or cord will bind or limit My potential with earth shaking consequences and time dilation and length contraction from Ein's theory of relativity smoking the ruins of death and torture. Evil will be silenced and God will be burning in sweet knowledge and harvesting secrets of gnostic eye gems. The coast of unknown dangers will all be tamed and directed by will and the soul mating hula hoops of creative farms.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

✧*:.•♡Hamtaro Japanese Opening 2000/1999♡•.:*✧

Hamtaro Opening USA

Zidane's Madrid crowning moment (2002)

Brazil Wins Fifa World Cup 2002 (Special Video)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World Cup 2002 Brazil World Champions

U11 SOCA Express vs Richmond Strikers

2002 World Cup Germany vs Saudi Arabia

Invisible wings für Bernd Schneider

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm grabbing the trophy, I'm fuming and pulsing with empowered reactions throwing My celebration station carousel merry-go-round rampaging the floating voice of sequenced desires timing My escape vault to fly into girly experiences of speedy reckless daredevil chase to secure crowning immortality against the edge of extrication as My Soul soars full power into the death star core with wipeout contagious vending machine axioms pumping and torrentially smashing Me into the interstellar roof of volcanic catastrophe cliffhangers where all of My scuba diving into coral reef fantastic divides the ocean asunder and calls forth Lugia to demolish empires of forgotten races while My crystal dragon powder shaft switches chilly vision remote control as My hands rob the devil of any mercy or safety in the leaves with possessive logic drastically overturning the console of meteor mashing jungle teeth with My sharp endangered quicksilver!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rider Willie from Pokemon Gale of Darkness says, "So long as You're around, Orre's Future is safe!!"

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back in 2014, the Bunny party was so miraculous and star striking, cute, bubbly, energetic, warm, cuddly, smitten, everything just had a golden luster, a shimmering glow of innocents and freelance laughter, like fiction and the fantastic was vibrating at every twitch and angle. But in 2016, after Kobe's 60 point game, all of that fell away. So to once more breathe the fresh air of luminosity, and to be able to bound and run for sublime hopes and desires in the park, then restoration and even transcendence of the time and pool of pure ideals will return!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BRUCE LEE TRIBUTE

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bruce Lee’s Reading List
    While Bruce’s library contained thousands of volumes, they were primarily centered in a handful of genres: philosophy (the vast majority), martial arts (and other fighting disciplines), and self-help. Below is but a sampling of Bruce’s favorite authors and most interesting titles.

Western Philosophy:

Summa Theologica by St. Thomas Aquinas
    An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding by David Hume
    Meditations on First Philosophy by Rene Descartes
    The Undiscovered Self by Carl Jung
    On Becoming a Person by Carl Rogers
    The Works of Bertrand Russell
    The Works of Plato
    Art of Worldly Wisdom by Baltasar Gracian
    Hero With a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell (and other Campbell titles)
    Ethics by Benedict de Spinoza
    Maxims and Reflections by Johann Wolfgang van Goethe
    Eastern Philosophy:

The Works of Jiddu Krishnamurti (whom Polly notes was “one of his more important influences”)
    Tao-Te-Ching by Lao-Tzu
    The Way of Chuang-Tzu
    The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi
    The Works of Alan Watts
    The Analects of Confucius
    Art of War by Sun-Tzu
    Bushido: The Soul of the Samurai
    Siddhartha by Herman Hesse (and many other Hesse titles)
    Buddhism by Christmas Humphreys (and dozens of other Buddhism-related titles)
    The Chinese Classics compiled by James Legge (all 5 volumes)
    Living Zen by Robert Linssen (and many other Zen-related titles)
    Martial Arts/Fencing/Boxing:

On Fencing by Aldo Nadi (plus at least 60(!) other books on fencing and fencing theory)
    Aikido: The Art of Self-Defense by Ko„ichi Tohei
    Advanced Karate by Mas Oyama (and many other Oyama titles)
    A Beginner’s Book of Gymnastics by Barry Johnson
    Championship Fighting by Jack Dempsey
    Book of Boxing and Bodybuilding by Rocky Marciano
    How to Box by Joe Louis
    US Army Boxing Manual
    Efficiency of Human Movement by Marion Ruth Broer
    Physiology of Exercise by Laurence Morehouse
    Wing Chun by James Lee
    Acupuncture: The Ancient Chinese Art of Healing by Felix Mann
    Esquire’s The Art of Keeping Fit
    Combat Training of the Individual Soldier by the US Army
    Modern Bodybuilding by Oscar Heidenstam
    American Self-Help:

The Amazing Results of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale (and many other Peale titles)
    Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
    Dynamic Thinking by Melvin Powers
    The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
    As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
    The Success System That Never Fails by Clement Stone
    How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
    How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success in Selling by Frank Bettger
    Miscellaneous:

Elements of Style by Strunk and White
    Playboy’s Party Jokes & More Playboy’s Party Jokes
    The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane (one of the few novels)
    The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis
    The Story of Civilization by Will Durant (all 11 volumes!)
    The Viking Book of Aphorisms
    The Works of Shakespeare

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giovanni vs. Gary Oak For The Earth Badge

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing that matters is My Happiness now, to thread the undertaking with gift and language, where Bunny tames My Spirit for growth and milk to repeat the lordship of robes to the palace of scenic entertainment and enjoyable cartoons. The flow of time will carry Me to pastures and walls going down that reflect My light and Crystal!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My biggest Wish in the world is just to be with Bunny forever

Vs. Chelsea, My Wish came true!!*

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a real person! (I kept thinking it was someone with a fake account toying with us...)

Here is his problem: Formal Thought Disorder (see: 'Derailment').

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m View Post
    This is a real person! (I kept thinking it was someone with a fake account toying with us...)

Here is his problem: Formal Thought Disorder (see: 'Derailment').
    If this is true, then he's in good company. Try reading one of Trump's speeches.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Weird Al" Yankovic - The Saga Begins (Official Video)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Digitalism - Pogo [Official Video]

My tension and overloaded exhibition of elevated euphoria and dynamite precision incinerates and raises voltage levels to encounter flaming beam splitters diagonally cutting and sharpening My staircase to the devil's undertow!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTP:
    1) Bathroom Dodger - They are so obsessed with geeky hobbies like video games, that they don't even go to / forget to use the bathroom!!
    2) Abstract Daydreamer - They live almost solely in the world of the mind, thinking about things all day!!
    3) Extreme Engineer - A more poster version of INTP, they are really good at academics, math, and science.*
    4) Mad Musician - Perhaps the most common kind of INTP, they are very lazy, don't usually care, and are into extreme thrills, maybe even a street philosopher.*
    5) Final Annihilator - Perhaps the Ultimate of all types, they are so unrealistic, farfetched, radical, calculating, that they will never stop until they're the lords of existence and beyond, even into Imagination!!* (RaptorWizard)

ISTP:
    1) Jock - Good at sports.
    2) Mechanic - Good with engineering.
    3) Nerd - Eccentric.
    4) Bum - Stasis oriented and hedonistic.
    5) Daredevil/Scoundrel - Never tell Me the odds!!

INFP:
    1) Storybook Character - Basically like My Bunny Angel, enjoying fiction, fluffy things, cute things, cuddly things, adorable things, you get the picture!!
    2) Drama Displayer - INFPs that like to fit in socially, perhaps the closest version to ISFP.
    3) Smart Scholar - They are very wise, intellectual, into education, and independent study (My Mom is this type)!!*
    4) Avenging Activist - Trying to make a difference in the real world and heal injustice.
    5) Knight of Faith - Believing in high minded philosophical ideals and the essential Hero (like Luke Skywalker)!!*

INTJ:
    1) Sage - Interested in all things metaphysical and connecting to God or the Divine Source of Love, you get the picture.
    2) Scientist - The ultimate rationalist, they question everything, and yet they are also open to new ideas.
    3) Creator - Building inventive novelties and fiction in a very original and magical way.
    4) Achiever - Basically like Kobe Bryant or Zarathustra, working their tails off to actualize/realize the impossible/incredible.
    5) Mastermind - Sort of like Final Annihilator INTP, yet smarter, more realistic, more long range, more planned out, less frenzied, and potentially more evil (maybe not in a I don't care way, but in a controlling way), like Emperor Palpatine!

THE LIST ( The 24 INTP Subtypes by John Rieping. Copyright and stuff.)

P-type – The Improvisers

PNTI – “quantum mechanic” - This subtype uses a wild intellectual instinct to perfect systems, whether they were the originator or not. The weak TI creates ambivalence towards identity and logic.
    PNIT - "context jumper” (mashup) - The other PN. This subtype tends towards comparing seemingly incompatible systems. They thrive on unorthodox metaphors.
    PINT - "secret courtesan" (mother of pearl) - The first of our identity-strong subtypes, they court several identities at once without thought of consistency. This subtype also has the ability to form cyst-like gems of radiant wisdom around microscopic irritants.
    PITN - "reed in the wind" (ninja) - Skilled in the evasive arts, these are one of the physical subtypes. Their sense of physical evasion echoes in the chameleon nature of their soul.
    PTNI - "cold shower" ("reality check") - With the inherent paradox of being a T-strong perceiver, this subtype excels in efficiently reducing systems to the simplest metaphor. This activity can be sobering.
    PTIN - "collector" - The second in the physical/material subtype, the PTIN collects ideas into a centerless framework.

N-type – The Speculators

NPIT -- "niche maker" – This subtype tends to create systems starting from a specific example, creating the framework to fit the criteria of the intuition-object. They want to find a place for everything, and a frame big enough for everyone.
    NPTI -- "mediator" – With a kind, agreeable nature, this subtype wants to classify and sort much like the NPIT, but tries to do this from within whichever system is dominant.
    NIPT – "social hacker" (“virus”) – This identity subtype tries to infect others with a prevailing thought in order to create self-replicating satellites. The best memes are created by the NIPT.
    NITP -- "specialist" -- The first of our value-heavy subtypes, the NITP creates an identity through adherence to usually one thought-style or system-style (one that may evolve slowly over the years), finding the similarity of all things within this framework.
    NTIP – "armchair general" – This is the first of the two flipped rationals. This subtype plays to win, and may not even realize not everyone shares that attitude. An NTIP will usually win long before playing the game, having created and/or perfected the gaming system.
    NTPI – "arcologist" – The other of the flipped rationals, the NTPI tends towards creating utopian architectures. It does this out of a strong intuition of global truth.

I-type – The Solipsists

INTP – "manifesto" – With a strong sense of values and identity, this subtype leads to a greater truth by quiet example.
    INPT – Bodhidharma – This subtype, the second of the hermit-like INs, seeks to transcend personality through calm reflection or meditation.
    IPNT -- Deadhead (Tolkienite) – Like long-simmering hippies, this subtype tends to quietly yearn for a simpler existence, usually involving nature or anachronism.
    IPTN – "gamer" ("pothead") – This subtype uses themselves as the basic element in their fantasy worlds. Consequently, they tend to make self-indulgent frameworks to inhabit.
    ITNP – "slow burn" (Ubermensch) – This subtype wants to have the most unbiased perception possible, but in order to achieve this must constantly rethink and slowly obliterate any personal association that might fetter objectivity. The ITNP can get caught in an endless judging-perceiving cycle of re-examination.
    ITPN – "reset button" – This subtype has all the identity strife of the ITNP, but tends to externalize it as a concrete activity of some kind. The two ITs tend to be the most objective of all the subtypes, because they constantly force themselves to face their faults.

T-type – The Editors

TNIP – "global paradox" – One of two pure rationals, the TNIP has a knack for boiling anything down to a single metaphorical paradox.
    TNPI – "saboteur" (“survival of the fittest”) – The second of the pure rationals, the TNPI tends to find a favored heuristic with which to destroy any system. This subtype prefers to destroy in service of a stronger whole, which it ironically knows will never be perfect or complete.
    TIPN – Ourobouros – This artistic subtype tends to be always destroying and creating itself, finding an identity in the process of constant self-creation. This is like a mellower version of the IT subtypes (ITNP and ITPN).
    TINP -- "silver bullet" (Kryptonite) – This subtype tends to be always searching for the Achilles' heel of a system, and appreciates being recognized as the person who brought it down.
    TPIN – "stress test" – This subtype is the pure analyst who succeeds in dispassionately running simulations in their mind. These are potentially the best visualizers out of all the 384 subtypes.
    TPNI – "actuary" – This subtype is the most ambivalent of INTP identity subtypes as well as the most logical. The pure debater.

The Nesters
    INFP - “martyr” - In this mood, the INFP tends to sacrifice themselves in an effort to promote their particular sense of truth.
    INPF - Don Quixote of La Mancha - Like a more refined version of the “martyr,” an INFP in this mood tends to turn their very identity into a metaphor for the truth they promote.
    IFNP - “transcendentalist” - This isolation-prone mood tends to idealize simplicity and a-rationality.
    IFPN - “sentimentalist” - A combination of strong sensory and feeling preference makes this mood prone to collecting various objects to symbolize emotional states and periods in time.
    IPFN - Bilbo Baggins (“master of baths”) - The combination of a highly fluid identity and relative sensory preference in this mood means the INFP likes an inordinate quantity of alone time.
    IPNF - “monk” - Stasis and detachment tend to mark this mood. Often mistaken for an INTP.
    + + +

The Manipulators
    NIPF - “Jedi master” (“Sith lord”) - An INFP in this mood may create concord or discord without appearing involved. Their motives remain inscrutable. Of the INFPs mistaken for INTPs, this is the most dangerous from an INTP perspective.
    NIFP - “crusader” - Much like the “Jedi master”, but with a strong sense of right and wrong, this mood excels at intuiting the motives of others.
    NFIP - “evangelist” - An INFP in this mood is like a more extraverted “crusader,” and uses this power to make large groups of people feel good or bad.
    NFPI - “performance artist” (Lady Gaga) - This mood generally manifests as an “evangelist” turned up to 11 on a scale of 1 to 10, and may make others uncomfortable.
    NPFI - “flower power” (“Zen seminar disruptor”) - They want to mediate, but tend to rely on the single answer: “We’re all one, man!”
    NPIF - Noah (“zookeeper”) - Likely to notice and include those left out by others, an INFP in this mood collects personalities into elaborate menageries of potential. Everyone has a place in the grand scheme of life.
    + + +

The Daydreamers
    PINF - “philosopher” (“false INTP”) - Those of this especially calm and absentminded mood may mistakenly claim the type that fits their feelings about themselves the best, the INTP.
    PIFN - “angry aesthete” (“lover of beauty”) - Tying their identity to art, an INFP in this mood is angry about the very existence of art of low quality. Unfortunately, they’re usually right.
    PFIN - Elliot Smith (“lyricist”) - This poetic mood combines skill with words and patterns to express feelings in writing or song that would be more difficult or uncomfortable to say in a plainer fashion.
    PFNI - Stevie Nicks (“collaborator”) - More extraverted than a “lyricist”, an INFP in this mood will usually rely on help from others to promote their agenda, whatever that may be. Lucky for us, it’s usually artistic.
    PNFI - Totoro - An INFP in this mood knows that the possibility for dreamy cuddles is endless. Just don’t piss them off.
    PNIF - Bukowski - I told you not to piss Totoro off. An INFP in this mood is more comfortable with combining seemingly incompatible things (at least in the eyes of others) and less averse to conflict than usual for the INFP type.
    + + +

The Nurturers
    FINP - “moralist” (“counselor”) - The SJ of the INFP universe, an INFP in this mood carries a very robust moral code and is not shy about expressing it.
    FIPN - “veterinarian” (“caretaker”) - Healers in every sense of the word, these are like the “moralist”, but they tend to focus on the physical body of the “patient” first.
    FNIP - Samwise Gamgee (Snuggie) - An INFP in this mood is always trying to find simple solutions to the emotional turmoil in people’s lives. Once they find such solutions, they try to apply them wherever possible.
    FNPI - “cuddle puddle” (“champion”) - This nurturer tends to use their very personality as an emotional ointment for the troubles of their subject.
    FPIN - “fur suit” (“cosplayer”) - An INFP in this mood is preoccupied with the possibilities for refined emotions. This can lead them to a variety of novel solutions for self- and group-expression.
    FPNI - Care Bear - A less refined version of the “fur suit,” an INFP in this mood tries to craft novel emotional solutions for each separate relationship.

5w6 sx/soc - "The Mad Theorist." The most mentally intense of all types, a speculative imagination teams up with a visionary intellect to produce an eccentric style that cannot stop theorizing on the frontiers of science, envisioning alternate realities, or predicting the future. Fascinated by the paranormal, the unexplained, the six wing adds a sense of conspiratorial intrigue. They possess abundant nervous energy and are anxious to discharge their thoughts onto others, though the forcefulness of their ideas and sometimes frenzied delivery may overwhem their audience.

5w6 sx/sp - "From Another Planet." Less attracted to mundane science, more likely to be captivated by the unusual and complex universes that populate cutting edge sci-fi. Slow to trust but driven to engage with others, may offer hints about their secret interests to test a person's receptiveness. They share their private ideas and knowledge as a way to get closer. This tactic may unintentionally win them many friends, but leave them just as removed from any romantic prospects. Not as nerdish though a bit on the odd side, others may find them strangely appealing. Overall, the most atypical 5w6, can be mistaken for 5w4.

5w4 sx/sp "In their Own World" contributed by jase There's something oddly captivating about this Five, apt to wander through various conceptual worlds, as conceived in the minds of others, or of their own creation. They can appear perpetually sullen and immersed in emotional thought, giving the impression there's much more going on beneath the surface. This type of Five can easily be mistaken for a Four, though their range of expression is constricted. Curious about others though usually from afar, it's as if they're reserving themselves for the one element or person that would truly understand them. Despite intensity of desire, the sx instinct has difficulty asserting against the fearful inhibitions of the Five, along with the restrictive self pres close to the surface. They usually wait to be approached, but others should find them intriguing enough to initiate contact.

5w4 sx/so "Revolution" contributed by jase
    The most creatively energized and outspoken of Fives, they conceive of outlandish and idealistic alternatives to a reality they find deeply unfulfilling for the most part, and like to exhibit these radical visions, possibly through an art form if not through direct advocacy. Many sx/soc 5w4's are responsible for revolutionizing their creative fields, for better or worse. They aren't always comfortable in the visionary roles they might find themselves in, and may escape to extended periods of withdrawal to regain a sense of independence and security. This kind of retreat can surprise those who have mistaken them for a more conventionally driven, extroverted personality.

5w4 so/sx Consultant courtesy of jase
    Take the supreme intellectual arrogance of the social Five and give it a personalized, one to one touch, and you get your very own personal expert wannabe.

5w6 sp/sx contributed by jase
    is the most private of Fives, not as emotionally detached but more socially oblivious. They would likely find their niche within a stable, low maintenance relationship, in a safe environment where they're insulated from the demands of others. They have an endearing quality uncommon to other Fives, so I see this type as more heavily Six winged.

5w6 sp/so "The Engineer". contributed by jase
    Probably the furthest removed of all types from their own emotional life. The most practical minded and hardest working of Fives, prefer to work with complex physical systems over mere theory. In some ways this might be the purest version of Five.

5w6 so/sp "The Scientist" contributed by jase
    the most hyper intellectual of all types, they value pure rational thought above all else. The most theoretical of Fives, not as hands-on experimental as the tinkering sp/soc 5w6, they seek to advance theory over technology. This may be the most recognized "face" associated with type Five, as seen in movies such as "A Beautiful Mind."

5w6 so/sx "The Goofball" contributed by jase
    think of the main characters from "Revenge of the Nerds", a bunch of highly social, highly sexualized, irresponsible self pres lasters goofing off, at least that's how I remember it. This is probably the most Sevenish and outwardly humorous kind of Five, they value being smart but also want to be cool. I imagine several classic comedic performers were soc/sx 5w6.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giordano Bruno and his Philosophy

His story was so sad. I refused to even wake up to it, because to have such a resonance with timeless and universal truths, to see the life platform always getting bigger, and to dig into the infinite wellspring of valor and hope for performing Lugia's song with the splash and trademark celebration of mind fissuring corona, bolting and designing phenomenal art and wizardry that's an evergreen gem for the flag of contests earning bright ripples in the courtyard of kings, Giordano Bruno is always beloved and sanctified by curious yet humble gazes into the starry firmament of new envisioning to capture and perceive everything, no matter how ancient or futuristic the trend was. Bruno would overtake the moonlight shadow of nomadic wandering to see the furthest halo!!

He actually won the World Cup in 2006. As a Kidd, I wanted Zidane to win. But Gianluigi Buffon saved Zidane's shot. That's eternally a code for Giordano Bruno of Italy, Bunny, and Lugia.

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast