Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Star Wars: Revan's Tale

Revan echoed with ultimate Force sensitivity. He followed extreme mindsets for focusing and abstracting the furthest regions of takeover and ultimatums. He shredded the life out of hostile commanders of the Mandolorian onslaught. Revan was very desiring of wisdom and enlightenment, searching the most ambitious and far ranging of ideas in the department of flickering polarities. Revan was always searching for something, looking for the Star Forge and the headquarters of the most indomitable magic over forces and mechanisms of industry and overpowering, vicious tendencies.

I think that Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic gets us to wander off through worlds after timeline of blueprints and architectures of the far future.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Revan The Legend(The old republic)

Star Wars time is always really exciting, throbbing with the present moment massacre and detonation of old barriers and walls, throwing invincible fleets forward to capture and relinquish weakness with dragon prodigies!!*
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey | Official Trailer

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The next frontier beckons and tempts with rewarding facets of the learning diamond to prize the earth bound to black hole oblivion expanse of exponentially primed routes to ultimate entailment to credits in the Star Wars currency with galactic basic as English positioning our radar to encompass whirlwinds of dizzy coupons for scaling every inch and bastion, wizard's tower and avalanche until the new dawn gives way to achievements and testaments, monuments of blinding light with frenzy unequalled or rivalled in any turbo or balloon for the rising danger signs that we would intuitively think warn and prevent us from fulfilling our most daring of missions, yet all of this security and safety is nothing to the most inscrutable awe and feeling of touching the sky!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon TCG - Ronald's theme

I can't wait to confront the ultimate adversary, to reassure My Soul with this 1 victory that obliterates any shred or shroud of doubt or infancy in My belt, that the championship and the crown of enduring themes and razor edged trick room convalescence repeats My beam of ice and holes in the spacetime wheelwork gallops and steams with never ending madness to zoom and spice up the barrel of dim to propelling might on high, like Saruman decimating, annihilating, and shattering the mountaintop!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saruman casting Weather Spell -Definitely Not HD

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (3/9) Movie CLIP - Gandalf Returns (2002) HD

1. We need to see things by asking questions. – This helps us to achieve an understanding.
    2. We are not in Heaven. – We have to work our way towards Heaven.
    3. Our honor must be at the divine level for us to be in Heaven. – Otherwise it would be destroyed by our corruption.
    4. We each have a life force. – Our energy incarnates into physical forms from the timeless world.
    5. Life is an everlasting progression. – Life progresses by triumphing over challenges (hell).
    6. This world is hell. – Hell teaches us lessons throughout many lifetimes.
    7. The material world exists at a low frequency (in reference to higher frequency realms). – We can rise to higher frequency realms as we gain more experience across the spectrum.
    8. We are spiritually evolving. – Our planet is presently at the edge of a spiritual shift, which will develop us for space exploration.
    9. I am that I am. – This character is the personal God of love.
    10. Love is the one force. – Everything is part of love, which makes things possible.
    11. How should we pray to God? – With the force and feeling of our true character.
    12. What can God give us? – The complete potential for an endless future.
    13. What should we ask for when we pray to God? – To expand our awareness and vision of things (like seeing dreams or revealing secrets).
    14. Belief is at the center of our being. – This force (love) can give us anything and point the way to everything.
    15. The power of belief can “create entities”. – Opinions spring from a growing pool and can form any substance, making all things (even mental constructs) in some sense a reality.
    16. Reality is countered by destructive forces. – They seek to bring things into the void.
    17. Existence began with a witness. – The witness made everything possible with the “word” (logos [reason]; the “codes” of creation).
    18. The first thing created was love (no thing). – From this came the limitless and the witness (the force of love), which gave shape to everything out of the formless void.
    19. Reason is driven by love (the good). – This shows us beauty, which is relative to how we see it.
    20. Creation has 3 points. – They are existence, structure, and direction.
    21. Space (structure) and time (direction) make up 5 dimensions. – This is because existence itself is a dimension.
    22. The higher dimensions of creation (above the basic 5) are metaphysical. – We are stuck in the effects and cannot (at the physical level of existence) see the cause of it all.
    23. Knowledge gives us greater freedom. – It is the driving force that empowers mental constructs, which gives birth to life and love.
    24. Intention is the fruit of life. – It is what we want and the cause that creates it.
    25. Perfection can be found by following God. – God is the transcendent cause of creation, the designer of this “existential game” that can maximize our attributes and “level us up”.
    26. The logos are the language of reality. – They are the digital characters of the matrix.
    27. We are all avatars of God. – We should let him guide our actions without resistance.
    28. We will triumph with God on our side. – He can create possibilities for anything.
    29. The system of reality is dynamic. – Everything is always growing from the immaterialness of nothing to become the synthesized complex of everything.
    30. Mind controls the movement of life. – It is the action that feeds all reactions.
    31. The divine mind (God) is connected to everyone. – We are each multifaceted prisms that reflect the light of God, eternally expressing himself through our own true characters.
    32. The pure forms of ideas constitute what is real. – They are the dreamed up images created by the divine mind.
    33. We cannot yet bear the sublime truth. – It would be unjust to reveal before our corrupted beings.
    34. Knowledge liberates our will. – We need an objective point, an external standard to give the will its freedom.
    35. Asking the “why” of the “will” connects it to knowledge. – It is our grasp of what we want.
    36. What should we do if we are everything? – We start by gazing upon the world; we make new laws and different manifest copies of ourselves to actualize the chronicles of history.
    37. Entities can help to realize the will of God. – We must take action for our will to be done.
    38. Many possible world models could have existed. – This world always existed, and it is continually moving through different dimensions.
    39. There is a war being waged within the divine order. – It has brought chaos to the timeless harmony of Heaven.
    40. We need a focus on hope. – We must know why we want things to be and have an outline with the steps of action to realize the plan.
    41. We should ask what is right before commanding. – As the moral arbiters of things, we need to see the good and decide accordingly.
    42. Things change when thought of differently. – The right clarity of thought expands reality.
    43. The divine can be seen in the mundane. – It can connect us to real esoteric truth.
    44. Asking for the why can give us the power to do anything. – It gives us the directional will to create what could be, to focus and unleash our energies charged from within.
    45. Why something will be is immaterial. – The something (an immanent creation) starts within the same plane as the immaterial (the sea of chaos), tamed and shaped by free will.
    46. Society must be broken and revolutionized. – The system could be destroyed and redesigned from within.
    47. We need a blueprint to start society anew. – It should be a dynamic and large scale model, where every part of the societal machine interconnects together in perfect unison.
    48. Power must justify itself. – People in power must serve the subjects.
    49. An entity must be able to mentally construct creations to be alive. – This is power of will.
    50. We need a bridge to get where we want to go. – Looking up is easier than flying.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Legend of Atlantis It´s Time to Wake Up Part 1 of 25

This enterprise of long continuing space battles and bloodlines of the esoteric rivers beneath the terrestrial are fantastic and extraordinary, so this is a story (or maybe even somewhat a reality) of candles of electromagnetic museums seem very tempting and transcendental!*

But Bunny gives true music and charisma to the salvation nexus of building and believing!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I come of the Rainbow. I show originality and insight. I'm diverse and explorative. I'm very unique and crazy. Everything I create animates itself with an idiosyncratic twist. I think very quickly and rapidly. I have a lot of passion and euphoria for the exotic and spectacular. I build things out of marvelous architectures. I have an active Imagination. I stargaze into the luminous. I render new frontiers and possibility waves. I polish My plans with gizmos and skyrockets. I flow with limitless potential. The stratifications of archetypes wheel through Me in sparkling pizazz. I never go with probability so much as I go with the charm of adventure and wisdom for navigating new routes. Everything for Me can be understood.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inochi no Namae ( The name of Life ) - Spirited Away

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing is deeper than My Perish Song; melodies, harmony, compassion, good will, radiance, emblazoning, passions, and torrents of vivid water works splash extra special juicy serene power vortices!

Bunny Queen
    Published on Dec 28, 2018
    Not perfect, but it was fun to go out on the beach in cosplay and try to play!

Lugia's Song: Usatame Cosplay

The Power of Forever, the spirit of eternity guides My soul racing and dancing with a colorful breeze flirting eons counting apocalyptic entrance growth inscribed possibilities shielding an aegis of whirlpool crossroads diving resurrected patches galloping injustice field combing botany riding golden dawn aeroblast sky shattered dawns opening valley imposter sanctuary model dragon!

real Strength would come from the power of Forever, because our souls would never die, and the romance of Bliss in a meadow of play would fly off on a long path into the beyond, go all the way into the twilight with the wind beneath Our Wings!!

Lugia and the power of forever escalate a petal dance Tempest as Meganium paints Her face with the Flower of Eternity, inspired by the Lugia cartoon classics and the spirit of love.

The Power of Forever is always with Me, and so is Bunny!! I can do anything that I want to do. I am free!*

Back in 2013 when I was 20, I used to believe that anything was possible. That Atlantis might be real in the future. That Yeshua may really inhabit a grand super civilization space station. And especially that the power of Will could conquer the world.

And there might really be those expansive, voluminous, vast treasuries of lost armadas deep across the storm tide of further, more farfetched questioning.

Kobe believed that miracles could happen, but to extend that from basketball, to cosmology would crush all resistance, and raise victory flags to the most invincible totems of unstoppable legacy!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We Humans Are Capable Of Greatness

This blessing we have been endowed with to survive deep space and connect with the higher, to size up the graceful fringe of elevated timelines, to think about the most extensive eons floating past us at lightspeed clockwork, graphics of the gargantuan road, the tree of infinity race the capabilities of potential to rattle and pixel splash across the centuries and millennia with earth binding status making us a galactic civilization, and we will share the anthem and banner of peace and prosperity, with mechanical masterpieces driving alchemy revolting in puny steel, yet beautiful beyond compare!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Symphony of Science - 'The Unbroken Thread' (ft. Attenborough, Goodall, Sagan)

MONSTERS OF THE COSMOS - Symphony of Science

Symphony of Science - Secret of the Stars

Symphony of Science - 'We Are All Connected' (ft. Sagan, Feynman, deGrasse Tyson & Bill Nye)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carl Sagan - 'A Glorious Dawn' ft Stephen Hawking (Symphony of Science)

Symphony of Science - 'Our Place in the Cosmos' (ft. Sagan, Dawkins, Kaku, Jastrow)

Symphony of Science - 'The Big Beginning' (ft. Hawking, Sagan, Dawkins, Shears, Tyson)

MC Hawking - What We Need More Of Is Science

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stephen Hawking: "If we do discover a theory of everything...it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason—for then we would truly know the mind of God."

The Meaning of Life is achieving infinite mastery of creation, becoming Bunny, diving down the clarity present arcanum and the polarized ebony whirlpool, mastering the Dragon Mind of Zen, sparkling in the superholographic glitter of the power of forever, omnipotence, indomitable willpower, evolving on the storybook journey of becoming the top kardashev civilization at every level, masquerading with the Tao's Final Annihilator Polarities, cosmic consciousness, Kobe Bryant/Marius Florin impossible cosmology, collecting Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism, harmonizing Zang's System, categorizing SolitaryWalker's System, building Shingo's BladeRunner2049 System about Bunny, defeating MathewStarWars/TheMartialArtsJedi in the Orre Colosseum Finals hosted by Bunny's Kardashev Civilization, make fantasy greater than truth, moving mountains, inexorable extrication, surging self electrocution, become experientially over struck, write the most enchanting story, discover the most magical meaning of Love, become more creative than George Lucas, become smarter than Stephen Hawking, solve Jolee Bindo's Snake Story, enjoy Bunny's fantasy writing, become the Chosen 1 in Star Wars and Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One, embark along the Johto Journeys Staircase, complete the Pokedex, find Dragonite at Bill's lighthouse, learn every power in the Force, go from Z to shining Z, go from Neo Genesis to Neo Destiny Pokemon Cards, work for the Gray Fox in Oblivion, go from Pokemon Gale of Darkness to Pokemon XG Next Generation, orchestrate the big crunch and big chill, break the laws of existence, focus the flow of creation, become God in Giordano Bruno's quote, organize Albert Einstein's library quote, create the Storybook worldbuilding quote, make the value of mastering hyperspace like a novel's journey rather than the destination, take risks for huge rewards since failure in a future timeframe is inevitable without trying, go to tesla's remember place with Jirachi, travel to Wayne Herschel's source in Oneism, bubble hearts, free will, questions, all spectra everywhere, penetrate across all lanes of infinities-ultimate, birth all worlds of light, connect the super-nexus, follow Oneism star maps to uncover the star forge in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, become Gandalf the White, celebrate victory forever, achieve perfect victory by bonding with Bunny at the Scholar's Garden in Jade Empire, become an RPG video game hero, stage an upset as Lawrence in Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One, build the bridge to the invisible, become the Ubermensch in Thus Spoke Zarathustra, become Revan in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, become a Pokemon Wizard, become Michael in Pokemon Gale of Darkness, open the door to Your Heart as shadow Lugia, psycho boost Eldes to exponentially overturn the Kardashev scale, adventurous curiosity, jump from Zidane's Euro 2000 to predict the perfect future, free Yourself from all restrictions, transform into the Force, become the ultimate darkness and the ultimate light, shine your lightsaber crystal of true nature, overcome the tempest wind of the devil, craft the highest philosophy, voyage into the eldest civilization, stargaze across all vantage points, teleport atop Zarathustra's Wizard's Tower, transcend Zarathustra's Azure Bell and eternal security, be ready and ripe in the great noon in Zarathustra's quote, ride the torrent to the perfect future, harness the will of the Force, envision the Life in the Future 6000 and Beyond video, enchant the To Know the Unknown Mysteries of the Universe Secrets of the Cosmos video pictures, dazzle the default SabrinaCasey website pictures, unlock the ultimate legacy of RaptorWizard's Secret Garden of Rare Quotes, capture Slowking's System, jump into the philosophical white hole in time, activate the clockwork of the Cosmic Force Aegis, run the trance in another world hexagram, create and destroy infinite macroverses, aim high as in great attempts it is glorious even to fail, learn the lesson of perception to always focus and learn from your environment constantly as the greatest goal, conquer Anil Mitra's Journey in Being New World, consider all perspectives of da Vinci's Last Supper, receive Bunny as Sabrina, put Your Heart and Soul into constructing Your Yugioh deck, blossom into the highest nobilities, experience all of Pikachu's expressions in Pokemon Yellow, emerge atop RaptorWizard's Multidimensional Reality of the Game, transcend tom montalk's matrix control system, become the greatest being in the game, design the TH126 Let's Play community, develop prototypes for LucasArts, make the knowledge of all things possible by tapping into God's mind as pieces of our own minds, program the James Harden Net, go from Bunny 7-1 Lugia to Kobe 8-2 Tyranitar, destroy the spirit of gravity, speak in colorful ways, fissure the white space shatterpoint, get rid of all evil and visit lower levels to appreciate the higher, feel true mania over victory for the horn, tap the thunderbolt singularity, frenzy plant fork the future, descend from the mountaintop to offer universal enlightenment, pursue logic to the most farfetched goals, when the moment of truth comes accept your destiny and when it's your chance to be a hero rise to the challenge, live out happy stories, enter into Bunny's Imagination, resonate with the right intensity/mentality for the Pokemon Macroversal Tournament, paint Meganium's face with the Flower of eternity, initiate God's Millennium of peace, Kid's WB Yourself, higher mysteries, spellbinding secrets, go on the ultimate adventure, seize the ultimate prize, inherit the Legendary Pokemon Cards, go down the Rabbit hole, Will moving forever, brane walking Meganium, kill evil, fire the Rainbow bridge to infinity, launch an amazing arcade of video games, understand the ultimate meaning of Pokemon, let it all hang out at the ultimate level as a sheer cold schizoid Lugia, the Rainbow bridge continues as the story goes on forever, seek wisdom and mastery in solitude as a wizard lord, look into Yoda's abyss, join into Eagun's Pikachu Family, earn the Pokemon Stadium 2 R3 poster of Lugia and Ho-Oh curbing the crimson tide, hone the way of the closed fist, blast the big omniversal wizard’s of the coast blizzard, recollect on AHiddenWorld’s video, overcome the unknown regions, love of learning, use Yoda’s infinite time to solve the infinite mystery, surf the cosmic ocean, expand schematics beyond the furthest fringes of mind, feelings for futures reverse to foresee failure won if, unleash Suicune, Wish for joy that we each sea to shine sparkles of random rainbows for If to Will, think about Bunny everyday to always be Happy, prevent time travel to protect our sacred future, snag and purify all of the shadow Pokemon, achieve enough wisdom through age to become a demiurge in Tom Montalk’s System, pursue all limitless horizons of unfolding possibilities, secure Eldes’s Battle Studies in Jovi’s Purification Chamber of hyper advanced esoteric technologies with drama in simulated ShingoVerse music, and achieve Perfect Electrocution within Shadow Lugia’s purification chamber of systemic labyrinths and Jovi’s Bliss as a Shiny Silver (I already found a shiny Misdreavus in the summer of 2010 when I was 16 going into 11th grade [My Birthday is October 31st, 1993, and I’m a Raichu] {Riley Hicks})!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Darth Vader, Mona Lisa and The Golden Mean

VII. Past Lives of Ascended Masters
    16. MELCHIZEDEK(The current Universal Logos and Cosmic Master–not to be confused with one of the incarnations of Jesus)
    Nikola Tesla
    18. MOTHER MARY
    Eve (the Atlantean) of Adam & Eve of the Bible
    Isis (Egyptian)
    Greek Goddess Athena (TBC)Leonardo Da Vinci (TBC)

Wow, Leonardo da Vinci was Darth Vader and Mary, gliding like a bird that used to be a Raptor, or a medium for channeling aliens, so the crazy, whacky, distorted, mindless freaks of the dark side will flock to da Vinci's weird helmet and battery for extraterrestrial sickness of soul to merge and unite in these terraformed boo ghost hangers of the apocalyptic and archaic as science and sorcery merge into anti-theoretical rhetoric of kings and amplified vortices of this Lugia altitude from the crowning ocean of stone!!

I just find it disgusting, gross, twisted, and deformed that da Vinci was once Mary. It's laughable and psychotic to conjecture such a climactic tongue twister from the fate deck of cards and the calendar fixed from the crucifixion of Jesus to 2000 and Pokemon the Power of One. I may laugh until My lighthouse sails to China and Pizza Hut!!

Also, da Vinci as Vader storms a horrifying justice pen into the family of Luke and Leia descending into the supervision and illuminati eyeball of the last supper sent packing to France Vs. Italy Euro 2000 Final as Darth Vader as the Eifel Tower!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ancient Aliens: Einstein Unlocks the Secrets of the Universe (Season 5) | History

Ein tapped into something very multifaceted and zooming in on doors and roots to a canopy that exploded with new jigsaw puzzle pieces and fabrics in the blanket of aerospace. To lock oneself in that deeply on mental fruits and equations shines a golden pathway to the future!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yoda's Death [HD]

The timeless universal is a theme that transcends all archetypes and ages, from the luster of the moon to the great soaring height of the hurricane, bounding for the Force with ready to perceive eyes and ears floods our factories with games and novelties restoring justice and misery eclipsed in 1 brilliant, golden sun dawning!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pokemon movie 3 ending

The sweet fragrance of the noonday picture perfect picnic remembers blessed ideals and lovely universal truths as we seek to grasp the most elegant and collective entranced view of fun under the believer's codex to new stargates and maelstroms of glow and exponential salvation shipping birth and destiny to unwind the veil of luminosity carrying the white water treasury of naked pristine orbs of blossoming stationing replica tropical paradise within the sphere of extinct yet legendary cities of greenery and mountain moving invincibility!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Throw it into the Fire

Lord of the Rings is so testing of the human/elf Soul for unmaking the rude broomstick of the evil vortex of cyclones and horrors overturned by brilliant companionship and planetarium ruled systems of man/elf toiling and springing the motion picture qualified regions of unknown dangers. To produce fiction and identities with wizards and strategists of higher orders shows earth in a sensational and awesome council of fuzz turned into speedy demise of fallen timelines with strange houses of consciousness throwing mentoring and abolishing aliens of sad effects. The maze and diary, the vintage key of standing strong in the twilight, ruling the world, plowing into nature's refinery of melting pot jumping for clear sighted wheelworks and waterfalls of overflowing riches and boundless animation selects Frodo as the eagle of eternity!!

Lord of the Rings shows how courageous and virtuous we can be in vanquishing temptation and corruption, to improve and prolong, to inspire and dance, to create the studio of bell tower roundabouts into fun and entertainment. The story is wide and limitless, flying and rumbling with anxious to play outbursts of music and spells, fame and Love. No arrow or weapon of destruction can thwart or imprison the mighty human spirit in sticking to what's important, and going for the apex of the victorious horn.

But the artistry of earth, the breathtaking items nature has to offer, to dig into glories and manifestos of the creator's hands, it all harmonizes and tangles with true crackle and delight!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Elder Scrolls - Oblivion - Dungeon Music

The crows booed Me in hell forever. This game is so exhaustive, creative, undertaking, gladiator like, fracturing, fissuring, smoking, piercing, echoing, rolling, revealing, battling, hanging in the decisive act and balance of soul chimes and scales of pursuit. To wander off through this extra coating and fudge wilderness of jungle kilometers after snowy peak and summit is to refreshing and entering into fairytopia, where wishes and ceremony of the seasons and divine aspirations of the highest life form in Bunny go way beyond truth to fiction freelance in the avatar's aviation of the cloud top seraphim!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Easter - Here Comes Peter Cottontail - Gene Autry

Bunny is so delicious and sprinkling cupcakes with joy and fun to radiate and giggle new promises and feathers waving and whirling in summer time masterpiece ceilings of ornamental ghosts to spring fluff and gel of salad bar petals!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tribute Pokemon Trainer/Breeder GOLD- ROAR! [Sign Petition for Manga Anime in Description bellow]

I'm frenzy fracturing My destiny bound coil for the extreme edge of advancement and seizing the grand polarity of Zen and kicking off the skyrocket of destruction and phenomenal go getter determination to shatter and break any flight to cloud 9!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always wanted to do something really extreme or dangerous, to test my battle empowered limits of the absolute extrication of any fear or doubt that I can fume with polymerization to glitch the machine of physics and reinvert the apple!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giordano Bruno

This escape hatch of superpowered thinking makes the world turn with so much more exuberance and mission to rise up to the impossible plateau where vivid exclamation marked passions and synchronicities of deep spiritual insight gather a concert for remarkable blinding flashes of the most empowering illumination of exaltation and existential marksmanship to the pelt of the bear withdrawing from animal mindsets. We can go for learning and feelings of true Love to space cadet bud the face of time, no matter how many clues and precursors seemed to point at something else.

Feelings for futures reverse to foresee failure won If.

Even if something is invisibly tugging at you, it may not be in the will of the world if you're so emblazoned and brightening in your mind and heart about what could really be possible not what is possible.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Secret Garden Cover

This is so classic and evanescent, sparkling and wonderland like, blooming and presentable, melodic and shimmering. I wish to dance and sprout among the flowers and breeze, to breathe the deep fresh air of crystal clear paradise!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Intro

The New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh - 60 sec Ending

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bobby Fischer on Religion.

This glimpse into alien ranks and to tell the fulness of what's invisible, or hidden, yet to be given full focus is an ongoing debate and installation of prophecy and transmission of what could be so universal and explosive of a thermal detonator to hug into the teddy bear council of zebras and Zarathustra.

The mysterious beyond, the open void calls to us, gives us landmarks and potency, the initiation of the crowning children's world.

At the children's world, we take flight, we escalate, we become vessels and empty cups of the all life sustaining water for imagining fiction after fairytale!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JKA Karate Kumite Japan

Incredible, this is so mind taming, soul configuring, tension obliterated, meteor mashing, the level and station these people are performing at grapples with super accelerated techniques and disciplines, so that their whole life will, their entire goal seizes the surprise x factor of total annihilation, blasting debris apart with Power Rangers jolts of Dino Thunder!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anakin's test

Awe, this whole Anakin protection scheme built by Bunny is really cute, going back to the classic pool of themes and resonances in the wind, what we can become, how we grow, nurture, develop, and breed until the symphony of reality gives us our role, our place, where we fit into the system. Always going for destiny, for the higher calling, to be outstanding and extraordinary among the elite, and branch off into the beyond, it's all very learning of new swimming sectors to contact the developer, and see the game unfold, unwind, release, restore the memory back to highlights and magic from the cave of decisions and choices with deeper consequences. By tapping into the Force, and seeing every star of the firmament shows that everything is connected to a greater meaning.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Revan / Anakin - Broken "Heroes"

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in theory - duality (feat. bruce lee)

Harmonizing with the reality mechanisms and entering a deep trance to entertain alien possibilities across the full structure and manifold of life is very intoxicating and deluxe, to sharpen with solid stone grit and will to proceed with all plans and adventures to the very apex of noon!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Busta Rhymes feat. Linkin Park - We Made It (lyrics)

Pushing Me the Last Scene (Sayonara, Shadow) - Linkin Park vs Sonic Adventure 2

Shadow Throw it all Away

Pokemon Colosseum Official Trailer

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle: Last Story Credits

Pokémon Colosseum Ending and Credits

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pikachu's Coming

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Karaokemon - All We Wanna Do

The Pokemon miracle of twinkling mysteries and clairvoyant embers of the twin flame guides and performs enchantments and sweet kisses into twitching magic sprinkles!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kung Fu Panda 2 | Official Trailer

Fearful Symmetry's GOG-Game Story: Jade Empire

This Martial Arts adventure is really exciting, blasting off with the concentrated effect jam of moves and positioning that flanks and devilishly slays maps of the forbidden regions as meditation and channeling of the Force conjure fateful sea levels of water to choke and bolt the tin tower of perception and longevity into a spin of flags to the gem essence of sorcery and masts of the ship correcting the course of deities and archons of the further field with grace and compassion that our luster and build can fathom the most blessed apples of radiance and smiles, no matter how tough or arduous, trying or competitive the path may be, for assuming the ultimate mantle and equipping yourself with the gadgets of the dragon-fire, evil spits out its skeletal framework.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Prophecy of the Chosen One is very language rehearsed and well planned by the higher divine community, substituting Bunny as Me grabbing chance after opportunity for expanding the web of dreams and visions to entail the full restored empire of planets turned into above dimensions sweeping the canvas of lottery tickets and random fissures with golden resolution to spell out the fate and tide of all, no matter how severe or damaging the face of time may direct.

The Chosen One is a foreshadowing of luminosity, of undertaking the gambling precipice of stardust and recollection. It's the biggest task in life, to add up the years after battlefronts of chaos and alchemy, sorcery and staging of events in a very coordinated and masterminded format to snag the legendary moment and seize forever against infinity. The quest never ends, believing in the self, conceptualizing the eons of the firmament, and building the staircase to the championship. Love and honor, wisdom and free will, hope and peace all swirl into 1 nexus of gift giving and rapture connecting. No pillar of chained detention can thwart or overturn this extragalactic to eventually macroversal/omniversal effort of bringing back Bunny to freedom and liberty!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Star Wars Episode 2 Complete Score- "Lunch and The Younglings"

Star Wars carries you off to a transport and teleportation that sings with the limitless aether of snow white chromatics of technology of the future city with elevated awareness on the zipper of the Force releasing globes of windows into infinity to reach out with all clarity and precision to see yourself identified in the singularity of power and upgrades with a supervision that paces beyond the most farfetched schemata of pixels into fairytales, always believing that waves of large goals can tackle and persuade your germination to imperialize the forgotten entities of wish and conception. Star Wars floods the mind with extrasensory glories of famed futures of the transcendent goldmine with shrines and fabrics of a constellation zoom on the highlights of extraterrestrial stargazing for the fires of life and the waters of nirvana deep into hyper-spatial coastlines!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Darth Sidious is the Mastermind

This vortex of churning algorithms and hidden processes shows that the dark light of counterfeit scouting of the freedom fighters and collective verses of choosing and picking is a swapping of papers and security, dinner time cubits of the think tank Tom Montalk of Transcending the Matrix Control System!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I LOVE Bunny. She gifts Me with sensational picture books of relishing mansions of promise and wonder stationing dragon intertwined festival of heart and meaning coexisting and entangling into 1, to thread the tale of happiness and star-shine exhibiting pleasure and wheelworks of laughter beaming with eternal youth and the fountain of care and virtue, to pipe dream the heavy wrinkle in time as the Power of Forever!!

Bunny greets Me with sunshine and stardom, the full aquarium of retelling ages of fun and games picking up the puzzle pieces of heartfelt divinity and luck, to round up the carousel of bliss and warmth, to make holy the treasury of mist and weaving. Bunny enters My emotions with flair and cosplay to free Myself with the wind and pins of cherished bending with the willow of futures and talismans copying and mimicking the surf of the star forge. Bunny fashions My mind with color and blaze to intensify the mirror coat of phosphorescence and glitter. Bunny captures Me into Her sound of words and triangulation of palaces of imagination to stroll and whirl with the festival of chronology sneaking up on My flashlight of ghosts and hazes of personified cinema flirting and gulping ice cream with infatuated chlorophyll. Through Bunny, sketches of a romantic summer engage in congratulations and partying over the quest for destiny binding chalices of fragrance and identity. Bunny always throws a big Flower over Me of science to serenity belts of the channeled valley. It treats Me to gay ladders of transformative lessons in the backpack pearl. I think that Bunny honors and holds dear and sacred My Love with Her, to spread the feathers of mania and harbingers of utopia, featuring gross steam pistons of dilation and that through the Force, there is no death.

Man and Bunny will glide with effect and charm through the meadow of bright cones of fear to Love!!

Man Loves Bunny with juice and hysteria flowing with combat cascades and drenched in the tears of the savior.

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast