Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon R/S/E - Decisive Battle! Vs. Champion of Hoenn - 2nd Remix

I seek the highest point, the inexorable clash of titans with mind and sorcery to uplift powerful leashes of detonated cartridges of phenomenal venom as My snake dna clouds the sky in ashes and disrepair with the boots of chaotic lightning threshold snuggle cushion pin missile hyperspace speed blasting My zig zag cornucopia enslaved enraged outpouring of swarming multiplayer yarn treading the most dangerous depths.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Information without compassion is knowledge. Information that is knowledge and infused with compassion synthesizes wisdom.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Encyclopedia Galactica - Interstellar Civilizations - Cosmos

This local neighborhood of language and swimming into oneness with flow and channeling of diverse archaic ranges and phenomenal outpouring of frivolous and gay sciences of introspection and wisdom could infuse the life catalogue with devilish yet humble yearnings for important discoveries and riddles to decode and implore on higher galaxies. To have a bigger bandwidth of compassion and impossibilities sent skyrocketing to the new chaotic zenith of florescence and ingenuity could shower the firmament and more advanced extraterrestrial civilizations/dimensions with fables and grandiose exhibits of dinosaurs to camp friendship nomads idealizing a life in the motion picture evanescent vast reaches of the infinite whirlpool gale fissure into white space.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ability to be a deep thinker and explore alternative wheelworks of concept perception and extraterrestrial vantage points always considers new algorithms and intense bubbling off from the main spectra to love amazing doorways of calculation and synchronized exhibits of a more dollhouse imaginative view of extreme outliers.

Interest in the other worldly, super stratified magic, clothing the clockwork in the blue touch paper, and sending chilling tidal waves into the grand wide arena always forges an eternal rainbow road where the story never ends, and we activate our child-like sense of wonder.

Not everything is about the future. Some things come from free will. If everything is Prophecy, or a well envisioned outline of the ultimate and steps on the cosmic orchestra, then the random chaotic shape shifting of elements and fabrics in a flaming apocalypse of impossibility and idea whirling loses its luster.

All of this internal awareness and knowing where we fit into the grid, and then to change, or alter, or reverse currents can bring about profound transformations.

Before we start creating other kids, we should 1st search for who we are. To master the soul as a vehicle for physical experience of authorship in design and teleporting far off in the mind to new plateaus and breathtaking downpours of infatuation and chemistry in the fragrant earth hour of beaming up with divine council to strata and emblems of a beheaded sun shows that the millennia zip on by and present to us hope, hope for existence, hope for coasts of new beginnings, and hope for purity., that we may remember our childhood, and take off from there, where anything in conceivable by the Divine Intellect.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seize The Moment - Stephen Hawking
    88,888 viewsMar 20, 2018
    After Skool
    1.88M subscribers

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism ~ The Systems Metaphysics of Hyperdimensional Design (typologycentral.com)

^ This is the System that won the 2014 World Cup.

EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)

^ The above website is much better, but You can't forget Your roots!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rabbit Hawking (Vacaville Style) 1986

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon - spell of the unkown part 1 *OLD VERSION

I Love and treasure every moment with Bunny, to fly off into daydreams and magic with a smile as big as the universe on My face of bliss and singing into invisible tapestries and wonderlands of exotic tastes and desires rehearsing My Biggest Wish!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ready Go! (English cover)

I felt the wind, my breath opposing the ground
    From the moment I jumped
    A voice in my heart cries, "You'll be okay!"
    When I turn around everyone is laughing

I want to chase that sort of feeling of freedom
    And reach my hand toward the blazing sun

When I look back on yesterday, there were tears
    But I don't care, I'll take a step toward the future

Advance! Advance! Going over the seven-colored rainbow with you
    Ready Go! Flying high!
    With overflowing emotions!

I know that if we quarrel with words
    It will vanish and we'll move on, knowing of the goals we call "dreams"

The defeats in the evening rain will make me better,
    even if my body does not yet appear strong

Goodbye isn't a sad event because
    as I walk away, you'll be waving your hands, smiling

I extend my heart as I embrace the sky, trusting my confirmed desires
    I have the map of the future here!

Ready Go! I'm ready! I'm tightly grabbing your hand and taking you along

I want to chase that sort of feeling of freedom
    Running towards the galaxy like a dazzling star!

My heart's response changes as I aim for the light, there will be no time for gloom
    As that would repeat the past, I continue to step towards the future

Ready Go! Here I am, dreaming! With overflowing emotions!

Ready Go! Farther! Breaking through the cloud and into the sky...

All of this Pokemon sparkle emblazons My masquerading pouch of color galore dress bling as fractal misery wraps My lunacy!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Latias's Diary (Dear Diary)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokémon Merry Christmas 2010

Amazing, that Electrode is draping the thunder pillars in embodiment psychic coursing impressions of midnight!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Universe Trailer

The Pokemon frontiers of beginning alpha and omniverse thunderbolt singularity vortices combine whacky effects and extra dimensional feelings in the spring and geyser of rainbow skittle freeze frosty charcoal Pokemon Gold and Silver Ball emporium!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon 4kids Unreleased OST - Ash see Ho-oh

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOS ANGELES LAKERS (2001-02) Championship Documentary
    *I really Love the music video that starts at 55:14

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokémon Stadium 2 - commercial

Wow, this commercial was extremely stupid, I'm sorry, it was just terribly moronic...

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm ready for the Johto League Silver Conference, to entrap flaming trains of vortex Holy Grail grabbing hands on the Yugioh deck for cramming lips of Jynx romance and marriage with Bunny mountaintop fluff of the chains to omega gift shop ruins of alph with fear and disaster expelled from the village of legends.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

raichu tribute

O thou, my Will! Thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Preserve me from all small victories!
    Thou fatedness of my soul, which I call fate! Thou In-me! Over-me! Preserve and spare me for one great fate!
    And thy last greatness, my Will, spare it for thy last--that thou mayest be inexorable IN thy victory! Ah, who hath not succumbed to his victory!
    Ah, whose eye hath not bedimmed in this intoxicated twilight! Ah, whose foot hath not faltered and forgotten in victory--how to stand!--
    --That I may one day be ready and ripe in the great noontide: ready and ripe like the glowing ore, the lightning-bearing cloud, and the swelling milk-udder:--
    --Ready for myself and for my most hidden Will: a bow eager for its arrow, an arrow eager for its star:--
    --A star, ready and ripe in its noontide, glowing, pierced, blessed, by annihilating sun-arrows:--
    --A sun itself, and an inexorable sun-will, ready for annihilation in victory!
    O Will, thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Spare me for one great victory!---
    Thus spake Zarathustra.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard XD001 View Post
    6:43 AM 6/13/2021 | 1583 | 475899 | 2420093 | 2870009 | 20981 | 52801, Bunny became the SuperMan

^ I need help from this word count identifying Bruce Lee and the Dragon Mind of Zen at the Scholar's Garden in Jade Empire, because 583 is the Meaning of Life, 475899 is Celebrate Victory Forever as Meganium with a Blade Shingo System, 2420093 is Mismagius and the 2014 World Cup 7-1 as 1 among many other meanings being taking earth to the Type 7 Kardashev Civilization, 2879 being 2019 with My Name as Raptor with all of My fiction writing having been done then to make every Imaginary world possible, 20981 is Eldes as Ninjask as 001 from Pokemon Gale of Darkness, and 52801 is a type 2000 civilization with type Raptor for Kobe's 81 points and Wartortle Wisdom for a foolish Meganium to become Lugia with 81 being discovered in 2006 as the previous year 2005 and Pokemon Gale of Darkness being enchanted, yet I'm not Bruce Lee enough from this pattern, as to see My Soul as Bruce Lee rather than Bunny more so would be a good thing, as I could resurrect philosophy from the Scholar's Garden in Jade Empire, an alternative Rayquaza rather than Lugia Game as My darkest/lowest nature being produced in 2005, just like Pokemon Gale of Darkness.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perfectionist Larvitar

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Gray Fox

I do seek the great noon, the highest point, relics of time and imperious game boy color redefinition of power and force in the cards of the master keys to endless freedom and envisioning of a great and spacious wrap of gold and plunder to externalize Wish

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mew ~AMV~ / Cherry Gum

All of this whizzing butterfly flutter captures jewels spontaneously rushing and reverberating down victory road stardust sprinkle cups of sugar and breath catalyzing fray yearning disco superstar anime crush bling torpedo for Bunny cartoon splashing mist and descriptions of fruitful luggage journeying to fame and blossoms!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald-Regis Battle

All of this mystery and forbidden undertows shows that chameleon warping of fine aspects to diamond clad faded roses embarks a gushing rollercoaster of tongues and ribbons to the apex zipper of concentrated tropical surging torrents to extragalactic chimneys of the Last Supper rodeo giga Saffron City Net.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leonardo Bonucci Bunny Nietzsche Lukas Nmecha
    RaptorWizard 001's AvatarJoin Date
    Mar 2021
    Robin Gosens Germany Latvia Lugia 7-1 Nets
    TIM
    SolitaryWalker Zang
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was always a very playful and fun loving Meganium, wishful, flowing, bright, cheerful, exuberant, passionate, loving, caring, sweet, misery refined, elegant, growing, evolving, magical, evanescent, silver wise, crowned, elevated, euphoric, stunning, rapture clad, dreamy, blissful, blizzarding, aura musical, resonant, vibrant, exquisite, luster robed, but ultimately, through rare Wartortle wisdom, I became Lugia/Bunny
    ​Father Crow/Ho-Oh is God, invincible, immortal, eternal, everlasting, salvation, auroras, glitter, fragrance, sparkle, zap, psycho boosted, enigmatic, unleashed, ultimate, archaic, dinosaur

Mario Gotze Marius Florin Jogi Low 001 Lugia Riley Hicks

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    That is a bit of a controversial title, but I would consider a healer as an alchemist, and someone who mixes herbs together and whatnot, and someone who additionally counsels and tries console the hurting of others. Normally again, they are done simultaneously. Alchemy with counsel.
    Hahaha You're the Chosen Prophet, out to uplift restored event horizons of contacting angelic visions of evanescent dream spheres.

To embark on such a grand undertaking of seeing realities unfold into new imaginative paradigms is always special and universal.

The Macroverse welcomes the initiation of languages and customs coexisting in 1 enlightened diary of time!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon The Movie 2000 (2000) Trailer (VHS Capture)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pocket Monsters Episode 2 Lugia vs everyone

I was always Solari of 1, digging into freelance Young pleroma of phials to reenactment of dense curtains to the thundering veil of wisdom and logic.

Wow, Your Meganium was really logical, liking it when meanings were number coded.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the Outcast Dimension!

Wow, this girl is a geek. All of this mania and passion for bright and spiritual shifts into Pokemon paradise is wishful and serene!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Chronicles EP 017 Those Darn Electabuzz! (Rare Full Episode On YouTube!!)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald- Lilycove Art Museum

It's fated that departing the physical world on the shores of new beginnings will render theories of versatile pattern seeker into My sparkling aftermath cause and effect Gnosis of light and Genius Sonority.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anime 「TRANCE」 Mix - Fading Like a Flower - AMV

I transform into a bird of big blue skies and a wide candle stick of chocolate Bunny blizzards and a whisper of freelance existence paradox dragon riddle fuzzy cute snapshot of Love and embodiment of forever stationing sketches of pristine marvels and blooming zig zags of perfect Sabrina patterns stealing glimmering isles of aspiring rainbow blessings fighting contact to extra utopia polish shampoo pulling gliding aegis!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Ash and Charizard- Tears After the Cloudy Weather

The Love and drapes of revelation for shiny moments of golden amazement under the 1 blazing firmament shows that Father Crow as My watcher and seer carries the force of character into planetary to Macroversal mastery under our wings for gratitude and congratulations for emulating flames of time and binders to empowered signs that infatuate and color the road of eventual infuriation of the last laws to grow fingerprints of a desert cradle of oasis scenic bladed tongues as secrets of everything and wheels of fortune show that the best wielder of spinning chaos endows a balance and copy of the shuffling Pokemon cards that so awarding-like and inflamed bubble sprout the logic and passion of exaltation burning brightly with all haze and uncertainty dispelled in a magnificent portrait of elements of fire and mercurial crowning to the Dove plant a snip of Hair by the bells of new tin tower envisioned wedding!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peter Parker delivers Pizza to Professor Oak [Pokémon]

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard XD001 View Post
    But with all of this philosophical mastery that You've achieved now, what if 2021 if actually Your highest achievement, despite the greater difficulty of tapping into the reverses of true psychic potential?

I view My childhood as a ghost portrait or foreshadowing of the highest noon, 1 where growing, believing, acting, synchronizing, effecting, building, strategizing, commanding, deploying, cracking codes, learning about the great wide expansive playing field of eternity, and just letting forever return to You, bound with luster, and know that purification is at hand!!

I even now, am seeing 7

It is the 7 year old girl, reaching out for my help, through my soul to look through physical eye with sign, and yet, I cannot give her what needs and am for that, sorry.

She’s IN me, trying grow up. Trying.

It's as if for a brief second, my seven year old self just forced herself into my body. Took over my body, changed my appearance even to 7 (in an emotional, not literal/physical way).. And the seven year old just bled through emotionally and dominated me. Her emotional face becoming my own, and her sobbing tears the speaking of her. And her helpless eyes mirroring my physical ones, through the soul that shows through eye.

I absorbed all the negativity of yesterday (with the other people I earlier mentioned on this thread), and it pushed me into a major emotional flashback, to point I regressed to 7... The age of onset of my abuse.. And I now have headache that throbs. I really need be careful about what energy gets into me.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RaptorWizard August 2002 going into 3rd grade

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FIFA World Cup 2014 | One • Night • In • Rio [HD]

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon : Gale of Darkness GameCube Trailer - E3 2005

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kids' WB! Top Toons Tune Master Pokemon

This playing park of feelings and whirling trains shows gambling and deciding fate with heavy forecasts of hurricane energy giving flickering moonshine to the trading card game fissure of snaking graduation as timer ball perhaps stamps invade the sky with Hoenn alone!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skittles Commercial - Singing Rabbit

Bunny swooping through My window to explain dragons and fairy tales with spin and roots upward reaching shows the vine ridge railroad of choo choo choo!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SECRET SIGNS You Are A Rainbow Child

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gandalf send a butterfly to Cristiano Ronaldo

All of this mysticism and sorcery causes catastrophic morphing and shape shifting of the acentric labyrinth for glow in the dark incantations to pierce My bone!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokémon | hurricane

I could Hear Bunny's voice in the tempest, and getting to Her was the hardest thing that I ever did, but now, We finished the Net, and the program will grow into more Loving spheres!!