Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,120 of 2140

Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Kardashev Scale Blade Runner 2017 2049 Bunny LugiaYoda's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michael Jordan's total career points of 32,292 means when I won with Zidane in 2022 with Venusaur 3 scorer and Blastoise 9 saves goalie in Real Madrid vs Liverpool to make 493 Arceus atop 7-1 and 8-2 quarterfinal. Jordan in the great noon vs Utah raged a vortex of continuous fire spinning labyrinthian zephyrs zoning in on Mt Battle growling shouts of joy and celebratory fanfare to release eons of silver to destination alpha atop the crimson sword of balance in the Orange Force!!
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    Robin Everardus Gosens Everest Raichu Orange Riley Pirlo Shingo Poke Ep 140 172 Pichu Mountain Time Qatar 172 Goals Japan Mongolia 14-0 93rd
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    I had a Soul reading when I took my 3rd Grade picture from 2002-2003. It said Registeel, Stephen Hawking, Roselia, Zarathustra, Jirachi, Bunny, and Deoxys, Tom Montalk!!
    RealMadrid Liverpool 2022 ThibautCourtois 9Blastoise saves 3Venusaur scorer 493Arceus Warriors Celtics 103-90

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marcelo Lippi from the 2006 World Cup Final was the Prophecy that I just would become Arceus as a lips Jynx, streaming miraculous vistas of exquisite greenery flowering and robed in abundance of waves to chromatic exaltation of Man as the last and final limit to relinquish every penmanship holy grail of physics to inscribe the greatest equation mathematically possible from all subsets and infinities acentric*
    Robin Everardus Gosens Everest Raichu Orange Riley Pirlo Shingo Poke Ep 140 172 Pichu Mountain Time Qatar 172 Goals Japan Mongolia 14-0 93rd
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    I had a Soul reading when I took my 3rd Grade picture from 2002-2003. It said Registeel, Stephen Hawking, Roselia, Zarathustra, Jirachi, Bunny, and Deoxys, Tom Montalk!!
    RealMadrid Liverpool 2022 ThibautCourtois 9Blastoise saves 3Venusaur scorer 493Arceus Warriors Celtics 103-90

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Carl Sagan, his wisdom on branching out with all of our ladders of conceptualization to order the grid of aerospace and doorways of future choices and lasting imprints we give to our children for working up into a grail of vistas of dimensions special relativity precipice of time overhauling the God perspective.

I just felt Sagan’s dreaming of higher utopias and the quest of mankind reaching beyond terrestrial squabbles makes the rush of fun for rendering clusters of phenomenal discoveries flowing under the stained glass totems of lords of hyperspace!!

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Pokemon Colosseum, facing off in Wild West psychic chromatics dicing and spraying ghost lore of the focused crayola boxing and spewing interstellar fiction bombs.

The game gives a far blue sky to a transcendent glimmer of legacies and storms of power surging and escalating to cloud 9

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dreams of Einstein’s relativity are always really exciting, thundering the mind to consider the unthinkable, rewriting the echelons of time, aspiring to master hyperspace, master physics, master higher dimensional awareness. And to build, to construct, to think all the time, calculate infinity, entrap the eons in your mind, will the universe… it’s such a jubilant ride. Forgetting about schedules and routines, and simply letting go, releasing into the perfect all magically transforms my mysticism. The fossil record is a testament to the amazement of walking through a museum, and simulating everything world warping possible, seeing the watchmaker unveil, and witnessing the birth of time.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The dream of training, the dream of sharpening our skills and abilities, preparing for that 1 great day, soaring through the whirlpool of concentrated willpower, it’s like an eagle, or an apprentice phoenix. We’re always competing and grabbing higher ground.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream that I was the highest man, the ultimate Jedi, a Hero of Will. Jumping into the quiet teleported of vision and echoes of the will of the Force jolts a leering convoy of a hue of repressed yet bubbling and erupting vengeance.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m so uplifted and sweetly blessed that I made JarJar happy, winning the race, and giving people the luster of fluid electric moods and zoos of fancy prancing with the shock of victory, the endless highway of glory and stardom. JarJar looks on in surprise yet sunny feelings, the balance gripped and the shorelines of destiny meeting all perimeters. 2022 really set sail for precious memories and a heart as warm as the horizons of deep dreaming, deep eternity, deep flames of soul. I sincerely hope for JarJar to carry his cake to the beloved isles of paradise waterfalls and unified constellations. The prize, clarity, and yin and Yang brought into equilibrium cascade of pleasant groves is always rich as the Net Treasury and imagination nexus!!

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always was Anakin, the most extreme, the most powerful, the One with the most potential, actually unlimited. To face off with transcendental context exploding warrior-ship of phantom express relinquished shards of the heavenly halo makes me bull charge and summit shatter dinosaur extensive heavy headers to blackout the last limits of the color famished giga harvester!!

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SolitaryWalker and Zang polished frenzies of thinking to create magical perspectives on holistic meditations reaching the rainbow on wishful rollercoasters of cross interrogated gadgets of the full moon. Yoda bound all categories of switching lanes of an enchanted envelope of hovering qualities and toucan conjectures reigned and splashed the stallion. Gandalf rose through futures and ocarinas of swiftly accelerated project mind.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Force is what makes life forever, giving meaning, a speculation on the ever springing cascade of experiences and shorelines of glowing ashes, a reaching out to every sun whirling and beaming without end. That the luster of creating and giving dimensions to the apex of impossibility, scattering the consciousness of every fallen arrow to the space of enchantment is obliterating. Conceptualization and research on the finest and open ended doorways of becoming and capturing the golden voyages of surfing for invincibility is expressive of cords to peace and harbors of flow. The rising spires of looking into the most farfetched enigmas, cutting and spewing roses of infinite evolutions, infinite perspectives, infinite flames of the channels to plots of heaven are resorting to vines of laughter. Beauty and reason reinvent the shackles of boxes of the bizarre flurry of catching the walks of an armada of cinema fairytale prizing a fast coral reef to blueprints of a free spring. Looking into the deluxe reservoirs of Milky Way canvas presentations of the lunacy of rainbow bears of the folded wires to a higher goal, a higher role playing game, a higher value system to span the galaxies of redemption and the jewelry of undertow rallies are the Grand Prix.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Meaning of Life is a speculation on the eternities, on that which breathes a life Force into us, un that which is inescapably and magically above the echelons of the normal and mundane. It's by crossing into the currents of the larger dream in a haze of the spell of the clockwork of the fictional museum that power is unearthed, ways are traversed, time stands still. The glass portals of lunar stalemates and presents of the redefined chapters are put into the pieces of the contextual health bar. Looking into the spans of a harvested chain of fluctuating dominoes in the astrophysical cup of the generalizations of the ancient and archaic are American liberty.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LugiaYoda View Post
    IMG 5799 RaptorWizard on Meaning and Enigmas

I just made a new video - maybe @BraveSailorBoy will be interested.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve always been out to solve the mystery of the universe, to come up with a theory of everything. The quest to understand, illustrate, comprehend, and give enrichment to every sector of collective wisdom and the underlying essence of the Force is a wizardry of going on every step and stage of conquering the game. Listening to the voice of God, the soul of the universe gives quantities and qualities to the ever expanding and evolving labyrinth of nature. That we can pause, stand rapt in awe and mysticism speaks to the beautiful tomes of experience.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m always moved and inspired by Einstein and his cracking of every clockwork and wheel work of the greatest stages, pursuing the quest for knowledge, awakening the mind to every perspective of the ever illuminating magic of luster in the fancy garb of mathematics, connecting the dots and the puzzle pieces to carve out the singularity, to set in motion the golden age of concentrated efforts of willpower and long range speculation on the widest frontiers of churning the siege engine to planet wide clans of the marksmanship to choose life over ignorance, cutting edge exploration over stagnation is always rewarding. Einstein believed in the torchlight of explosive enterprises of the internal mindsets to search and scan for all dominoes that cause and congregate our ensemble of the human universality. It’s a matrix, an algorithm, all subsets of each fractal and numerical language of that which is spanning the gateways of greatness.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2005 NBA Champions | San Antonio Spurs - One team, One goal, Third Championship

But with the Palace crowd energizing the Pistons, the Spurs were facing a team that had recaptured its championship formula.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Professor Oak, inventor of the Pokedex, right at the final Pokemon from first 4 gens - 493 Arceus!! My name is Riley Garner Hicks, Riley like the Pikachu Raichu that Oak gives Ash Red, Garner Hicks Gary Hickory Oak Exeggutor, or possibly Professor Oak. To make a complete guide on all of the Pokemon - that was my dream, balancing the concepts and stratagems of deep contextual flower arranging and seismic dice shattering puzzles and chlorophyll to emblazon immensity and overhauls of lanes of galloping transcending zig zags of crunching crystal ice spires resurrecting evolutionary threads and tents to blizzard cornucopia flamethrower Rabbit!!

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My name Riley the Raichu meant I was the Ultimate Lugia and Arceus, which can only be Bunny!! Digging crazy holes through astrophysical fabrics of wielding aerospace and hyperspace to demolition Lucas Arts and Pokemon Anime rollercoasters of interstellar jet propulsion drives aims a Thunderbolt Singularity sigil stone rainbow badge to canvas aurora rose garden picturesque beaming legacy of stallion Dallas Mavericks random chance Jason Kidd chronologies of fissuring rings of power golem plundering and axiom racing Realgam Tower toroid tsunami avalanche activation!!

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must battle Bunny and triumph and win to be the Ultimate Life Form, giga hanging out all extravagant gushers of frolicking mystique and straw haystack lightning striking freighter juggling Millennium Falcon stronghold Ebon Hawk alakazam foaming journals bridging Gandalf frozen summer's day name of life ocarina respiration ancestral tomb marauding challenger's hall inheriting the Legendary Pokemon Cards and winning Euro 2000 with all frameworks of classic final fantasy consciousness zooming in on fringes of the jolting gentle tug of the whispering soul arriving in a diving Lugia Mt Dew Live Wire

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm entering into the mystery of Arceus in the Sinnoh region, a huge map of incantations on the magical rifts and diagonals of boxes of the ever riding tidal wave of florescent moonlight in the twilight harbor of unknown entities and enigmatic riddles on the deepest time continuums of flashing revelations on the idiosyncrasy and exposed hidden underlying architectures.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Losing in 2006 was terrible, but there was an escape - Marius Florin and SolitaryWalker. Andrea Pirlo was Leonardo da Vinci and Kawhi Leonard, and Gianluigi Buffon was the Gianas Antetekounpo Articuno Red bird Lugia, as well as Walker Skywalker Milwalkee and Raptors RaptorWizard. Ray Allen in 2013 was also horrible, but the way out is Raichu and Rayquaza as 2014 Lewis Carrol Germany 7-1 Bunny 11 being my real Lugia Arceus reincanration just as much as Riley Bruce Lee.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We as INTP transcended Zidane Zapdos Zarathustra Nikola Tesla Tom Montalk Zang, as well as Mbappe Sir Isaac Newton with Lion Messiah Entei Jesus Gandalf Zang. Yoda was SolitaryWalker. Eldes was Marius Florin on the Dallas Mavericks Riley Hicks Rick Carlisle Brian Cardinal Pat Riley. Dirk Nowitzki was RaptorWizard and Anakin Skywalker, Jason Kidd was Zidane, and Jason Terry was Thierry Henry, Tyranitar and Typhlosion.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gianluigi Buffon means George Lucas is the Highest Man, reinventing extreme studios of glamorous awe and shuffling charms of the fluffy fairytale gizmo grotto of Halloween!!*

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My name Riley Garner Hicks stands for Raikou, the complete Raichu, Lugia, Arceus, and Slowking, bringing light and cosmic harmony and oneness to the overhauled glowing spine of tough ascension and willful acrobatics to ripen the clouds of a sunny fissure and fork the parallel worlds of a dragon scale work macro-verse, bubbling and soup exploding random counter claw wizard's ranges of rifling for ultimate evolution...

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just so happy that I won the 2006 World Cup as Leonardo da Vinci Kawhi Leonard Lionel Messi Andrea Pirlo RaptorWizard, pleasant veils of summer and trance escorting moods and scenery of restored brilliance and igniting clarity to pace and frolic in wonder-land roses and highlight water special effects springing evanescence and ruminating Zen coloring and painting elaborate crosshairs of total awe and enveloping shorelines of the Cosmic Force Aegis collecting holographic Pokemon cards!!

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riley Garner Hicks, me won through the 2011 Dallas Mavericks, sparkling cider and tropical punch blizzard hosing silver summit sun dance channeling Bunny to moonlight ladders dizzily rambling and internalizing exquisite timelines and plot pieces to construct the Ultimate Cosmological Map in and beyond all possible and impossible existences!!

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My name Riley means Riolu and Lucario, Raichu, Lugia, and Arceus. Also, Raichu is next to Ekans and Arbok, Anakin and Arceus. Lastly, Raichu is next to Sandslash, the builder Bunny Arceus Raichu!!

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raichu + Rayquaza = Sabrina Typhlosion Scizor Slowking Sandslash Hitmonlee Alakazam

My name Riley meant I would get to the top of Humunga Dunga with Victor's Pikachu Puka as Rhydon!!

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seek to get to a number code that says 2877493 and 263 so I may know the Mind of Arceus

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also seek to put 1000 clockwork axioms around Arceus and summon sigil totems

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Wish to get to the ultimate number code for Pokemon Colosseum in 2003 with Tyranitar, robed in deluxe silver tongued string theory mountaintop goldmines of flora and fauna milky way orange crush fringes of enlarged size biggest perspective absolute highest and most fabled summits of transcending arrows and indomitable willpower thundering Wes!! That trains of glacier emblem zoos of concept elsewhere abstract vision canopy dollhouses masquerading Raichu focus fissures straw hats and haystack cuisines loud voice sharpest poltergeist eccentric cords of the blue bulldozer!! Harbors of swirling launch

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will find both Orange 765 and Sapphire 382 at the same time, playing chess and victory coronations fist blazing Realgam Tower star shine malevolence signature grappling plunges bulking up frenzy and incantations of teleportation erotic framework jumbo boosted fractal existential film connective Eskimo purple

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raptor, Bunny, and Father Crow were all created by the Marius Florin soul source, Arceus. Bunny and Raptor were Sabrina, Sapphire and Orange, and Father Crow was Ho-Oh

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Bayern Munich won the Championship in 2020, they beat Chelsea 7-1 Bunny, Barcelona quarterfinal 8-2 in 1 game 284 Tyranitar/Rayquaza and 250 Ho-Oh, Lyon 3-0 combined with Finals PSG Kingsley Coman scorer 199 Slowking 93 or 493 Arceus/249 Lugia 17'1 long 52877493 Riley Raichu Rayquaza Sabrina Typhlosion Scizor Slowking Sandslash Hitmonlee Alakazam

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Germany Brazil 7-1 2014 and Real Madrid Liverpool 9 saves Blastoise and Venusaur 3 scorer with Lugia team emblem and Pokemon Legends Arceus 493 2022 video game along with Riley/BunnyRaptor world-building added definition and made it easier to discover the Bayern Code.

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Japan beating Mongolia 14-0 in 2021 and scoring at the 93rd minute to make 493 Arceus was glorified when Japan did well at the 2022 World Cup!!

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My name Riley the Raichu meant I was Bunny, and Garner Hicks Exeggutor the Final Annihilator, or Creator Arceus

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My last name as Gary Oak also meant that I just would reach the height of Blastoise 9 mountaintop turtle wisdom and evolve from Bayleef into Lugia/Arceus!!

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exeggutor could even mean Charles Darwin or evolving

TIM
    GarnerHicksExeggutor
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you combine Raichu Bunny with Arceus builder, you get Sabrina