Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jedi vs Sith

I relate to it so much when Anakin said, "No I'm attacking him NOW!!", like it was so impulsive and aggressive, reckless and bull-charging to be that berserk and sharpened to undo the evil terminal of degrading and bonds broken from the pod-race swap meet of Charizard for Mt. Saint Helens, I'm erupting in rage and anger.

But just with the whole of how Anakin was so passionate and fiery, it seems blanketing the center of spirit in shards of multi radical daring, like the bookcase will grow into the tree of wisdom. Anakin had all of that heart and soul to jump out of the box with full venom and relentless mountaintop splitting.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anakin Skywalker- 7 Years
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Distant Omniverse - rejoicing the nebula's blue shadow

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the right mentality for taking over the universe, constructing and building relentlessly, tirelessly, venting and fuming with polymerization in my cord and drill to the center of control and chaos!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way forward is in transformation, letting go of rules, self-mastery, belief in the impossible, challenging and transcending every peak and horizon of the ever fluctuating river of discord that bends and breaks all physicality to the heavenly aether with dialogues of outpouring guile in the speechcraft engine of bowstrings to the zither coil of aim and achievement way past the interstellar roof to the philosophical plateau and awakening sphere tree shattered and zipper sharpened to the key steering wheel of frothing and foaming splitter cardinal to snatch goliath ideas reshaping and metamorphosizing galleries of the highest point, assumed under the cloak and banner of timely interval converging into the infinite doorway of heart and character boarding the escape elevator for tsunami accessorized deluges of the theater smoke trail with ghost totems in the wind of dress and bang in the cake walk moonshine!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was unlocking the idea of a Macroverse on My website in My sign, and there's always something that's bigger than the biggest Macroverse - that's Bunny!!

Life could be a Christmas jam of frequencies and elevators to uploaded potential crying out for the maximum density of charisma to float and wander off through equation after algorithm to tap the focus shrine and spirit font of layers beyond blankets of wide spanning threads interconnecting and embracing nature all across the full reservoir of concepts and binders in this deep and rich reality.

The haunting, the ghost, the gloom of a further subset deep in the mist of time and the sanctuary of salvation echoes with broad windows and paradigms of sacrifice and determination, prodigal might and ferocious tempests graduating the makeover of Sunday pristine clear lakes throbbing and pulsing with sound and spark to release the crazy mascot of eons and fiction into the doorway of possibilities awakening grandeur and elevation to the disco of time jars and capture cards putting icing on the cake for firebrand tokens of the upstart easel into fantasy and mundane reality blown away by spectacles of greenery and movie time flapping its turbo engine for success and long stretching planning.

And that's 1 of My biggest motivations, to lay the groundwork for future revolutions that break and render will-lines continentally fissuring and reacting with the chaos soul for fragmenting and distorting the envelope of the far distant canopy for brilliance and a cosmic manifesto.

I dream of powering the sun with soul anchors and time bombs with rapture coils and mind bending trinkets with lasting spires that show what life in the future 6000 and beyond will be like!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Complete Travels of Gandalf | Tolkien Explained

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For our honor to be intact, we need to see it by asking a question. We create a bastion to ward off the weakness. There is a desire to achieve something, a final understanding of our scenario in life. There is a reason we are not in Heaven. We are living history. We have to make it and find the way to Heaven. We have to be on that level to be there with honor without destroying it. We are the world. Everything about our life needs a force present. If we are in Heaven these forces would be removed and we would be different. We are in a river that we drink from to incarnate into physical form from the timeless world, and these progress with everlasting life. We desire to meet the challenges and rise above them.
    This world is Hell. Hell is meant to teach our soul something, which we continuously undergo, and which could take many lifetimes. We are in the lower density within our material bodies. There is a huge spectrum through which we experience this place, increase our frequency, and rise. We are on the edge of a huge spiritual evolution shift. We develop on this planet and then go out into space.
    The most personal God that we can have is character and love, I am that I am. There is one force, love, that everything is a part of, and makes everything possible. I shall prove to be what I am. When we pray we should talk to God with the force and feeling of our true character, the nature of everything. I will have an endless future with complete potential. Our character is not us, it is what we have, and that is love. That is what we must talk to in prayer to expand, in which God can give people dreams and reveal secrets. This is at the core, the center of our being. This force with belief can give us anything. Ask love to show us the way, the ruler of everything.
    We can create entities in our head with belief, a conduit to personal knowledge. Opinion is the substance and a formulation from which new notions can spring from a growing pool. Everything is real. There may be forces that seek to destroy what is real. The void is always there and has to be there. The creation of existence out of everything began with a witness, where everything was one, but a witness made 2 things sex, so the nothing created everything. The witness is everything, and he made nothing, and impossibility before it existed, by the power of his language, the word that gave us room for more. This gave us something rather than nothing.
    Because we are something, we are in a better position than everything. This is the Tree of Life, how it forms. The first thing created was no thing, which is love, and next came the limitless. Love created the witness, which is rational thought. Rationality is one led by reason, the greatest reason being love. The reason is love. Reason, impelled by love, goodness, helps us to discern things and see beauty. The 3 transcendent qualities are truth, beauty, and goodness, all being manifestations of love. It is relative to how we see it.
    With 3 points you can get a structure and a direction. Space-time is 5 dimensions because existence itself is a dimension. Higher dimensions represent things in different ways. Different dimensions make a different observer. Creation is metaphysical; we are stuck in the effects and can’t see the cause – they were created with words. The witness made the declaration and spoke the words.
    The negative restriction is don’t do what you know is not best for all – a small restriction that will give freedom, with complete belief, which is best for me and all. Knowledge is characterized as how something is done – next think how you do something in the moment. We follow the law to be more reflective of I am that I am, being who I truly am. My character is the master of my life and the driving force that actualizes my mind, which gives birth to life and love. We are images. No point of knowledge traps anyone, it only empowers.
    If we were white ball of everything, we wouldn’t have life. If we are trapped in the mind, it is resistance to doing what we want. How we construct our intentions and do things causes the fruit of life to manifest. How much do I really want things? It’s all in the how, and the what, which is infinite. We are the prime cause and need to live it. To reach the ideal state we must honor each other, solving each other’s problems. Intention is the cause of every fruit. Love is the cause of all things.
    We need to be perfect by following God, alpha, the first, who created everything. God created time and existed before it. God is timeless. There is only the present; time is an illusion or concept. What came before the dimension of time depends on the stage of creation. A dimension is a mention God made that gave a sparkle in various emanations. Being existed before time did. The word was created first, the logos; the digital characters of them matrix. To make a structure, there needs to be authority, so God made logos a god. Something so perfect cannot be seen by the unholy.
    The logos is the whole realm and created dimension. Logos is the language and everything we know in reality. God made himself subject to the logos, yet is greater than it; I am that I am – we are connected to God. The logos are not life. Why we are conscious then is the great mystery. The logos are the 2nd god we enjoy. We can advance the logos and explore them, giving birth to life. The logos gave birth to life, and God gave birth to the logos.
    Epistemology is truth, and ontology is origin. History gives context, but knowledge is more applicable and makes the machine work. The machine executes the will of the true ego, driven from an infinite source. We are all avatars of God, and by being our true ego, we realize this God had no purpose and is in the now, where he is playing a video game, and we are characters in the game. We must be the character and let God play us, without resisting God.
    God is beyond good and evil, he is just love. Evil is a judgment of the mind used to define the world and constrict us. The personality in our design is artificial intelligence, the machinery of our flesh. Our processors have been corrupted by a task we cannot compute. We will triumph however with God on our side. We have resistance within us, but our loving God’s providence will create the possibility. We are a reflection of God, which makes us all gods. When someone comes through a portal and asks us if we are god, say yes. Life is creation. We all need to reach God’s level as gods. This is who we are, gods.
    Satan opposes us, and the Garden of Eden is a metaphor for the human condition. There wasn’t always intelligent life in our realm; it grew, and was seeded into a tree. There is a synthesized complex that creates reality. God created all the elements and archangels. God created everything, and then possibility, which made the system dynamic. There’s a materialness of everything, and an immaterialness of nothing.
    Possibility is logos, or the word. Possibility is wide and can grow. Life makes the impossible possible by acting out our intention. The beginning was premised by the word. Possibility goes from truth to the ideals. The mind is where we start being active and reactive, the soul of the life feeding back into the material world is a synthesis. If they can be controlled, we can get anything we want. The mind exists as a concentric circle within the soul. The crown at the center dictates the shape by directing the movement, influencing the course of life.
    You need to sacrifice the current to move into the next thing. You operate in a platform, a system that deludes and does not make us more powerful. The further you investigate then the more power you have. Mysticism is our divine connection to existence. God can be viewed through a multifaceted prism, working with systems. The ultimate point is no karma, freedom from cause and effect. Enlightenment is liberation from karma. Whenever you enter nirvana, the water, you always come out of it. Nirvana is a state of existence that is beyond this life. The cosmic consciousness is one thing and many things, where you have an unconscious and subconscious. The cosmic mind is connected to everyone in this dimension. It’s the thing that creates existence, allows for probability and possibility. This is a part of us deep within, moving closer to the source. Our plane of existence is serving a purpose, refining ourselves to be better fit for higher dimensions. Can you exist in this dimension without the self, what is nirvana after you die, and what is the alternative to not exist? We are all made of energy. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but surely there is an exception to the law, a source from which it originally sprang. God is the fertile soil in which things grow, as he created everything. This world is the spawn of creation itself, and the son has the logical word, the logos. God is everything and the ultimate witness of itself. Our dimension, the 3rd is the lowest. Nowhere in existence is there eternal life, but its expression, the consciousness is eternal.
    God is a force that creates and was always tapped into. We need to live our true feelings and out true selves using love. We create a simulated life of what we are. We are avatars of the supreme personality. We are living in time, whereas God, the force of love, is timeless and creates everything. Love is the only thing that is real, a dreamed up image of the divine mind. The well is infinitely large that we can draw from. The pure forms of ideas are the only things which are really real, which we have in an immaterial sense. We have to let our true character shine through. We played a game with ourselves as a coping mechanism to become a new reality. You have to live with the lack you created, which is not perfection anymore and leads to death, the opposite of love and not accomplishing what love would command us to do. Love itself is a force, not an agent on our level. It’s the supreme force, the one which is our father. The father conceives of the children and looks beyond the veil through our own eyes, and the love contains everything. What is actualized depends upon the observer and is relative. God does not actualize things directly.
    There’s much esoteric truth out there that we can’t yet bear. Free will could be connected to the Garden of Eden, and the sublime truth would be unjust to reveal before our corrupted beings. Free will means something, and if we were in perfect cooperation with God, we wouldn’t be free. It’s knowledge that will liberate our will. We need an objective point, an external standard to give the will its freedom. The will is free in why we choose to do something. Our grasp of how things should or might be can’t come into the picture within a perfect world, and our hope can realize this. We can’t perfectly attach the why to the will. Asking why of the will is what connects it to knowledge. Your grasp of how things should be will be a resistance to the will of what we want. Not having this is what’s liable to cause the machine that makes this system to not work, but with the proper possession of human thought, and the energies it exerts on our life, we can discharge our thoughts and let things go. Certain things are possible and impossible for our human forms. Love at the center of our being is the tie to divinity. The archangels could be some kind of higher divine race. If we are everything and look at the galaxy of eternal bliss, what should we do? Perhaps the meaning is to create our own history. We start creating the world by making laws and different manifest copies of ourselves. Those beings more defined were less free and had less power. Entities can help to realize the will of God. We can use the words of creation to generate effects. We must take action for our will to be done.
    There were many models of this world at different times that could have existed. This world always existed, and it’s moved through different dimensions. The battles or fables of spirit are a continuing heavenly drama taking place within the divine order, and this war brought chaos to the harmony. Heaven is a timeless place that exists in the eternal mind. Our life has the power to change this, and the thinking controls observation and the spiritual language much more than action. If we’re focused on why things are, we get stuck on experience. How things should be doesn’t translate into a plan, or outline the steps we need to take in getting there. We need a focus on hope, of why we want things to be in front of our eyes, rather than focusing on what only seemingly proves correct at the present. Those in authority should ask what’s right before commanding, to visualize the good and not pretend to be the moral arbiter of things. It changes the whole landscape when we think of things differently, and then the right clarity of thought can determine changes by our will.
    We need to have psychological premises to develop philosophies. We need to see the divine in the mundane, connections that give us real esoteric truth. When we have the perspective of it all, the grand scope of our will, it would not move as it is everything. If it’s at its best state, why make it better? We can’t perceive things as being perfect. People who love pleasure and hate pain with grand technology and ethics at immortal evolutionary levels would all have interrelated positions in the whole system. Life is bad because we don’t try to make it better, and people seek only their own benefits. We are meant to be happier than we are, and our wills should be free. We can raise people and make them better with an accurate understanding of things, of the ‘why’. The point of free will is for the ‘I am that I am’ to control everything. Free will is connected to the why, the reasons behind things. When we ask why, we can do anything! It gives us the directional will, to create what could be. If we don’t ask why and how things should be, we will lose our self-mastery, I am that I am. Because we can see God, we can reflect that static truth onto reality. The ‘I am that I am’ gives us the focus to unleash energy charged from within to act in context.
    Justice is how people should correspond to one another. We need to have life. Why something will be is immaterial and on the plane with free will. The immaterial aligns us with the process, the relations of the ethereal to make things immanent within reality. From the sea of chaos we can cause new creations to spring into being. When we question everything, then we can break the system. Our culture has no values or sense of identity. In the coming years, we could revolutionize society. If someone can solve the problems facing humanity, we could invent a new society out of the ashes. If something goes wrong, a society without values blames problems on other people, and this is because we don’t trust authority, trust the system. If we have a better way of doing things, we need to implement the solution by the power of command, to replace the powers. The center can’t hold if the values don’t work. By our use of knowledge, we can have the freedom to will the world. We corrupt and kill the program from within. This cultural fire will destroy and ultimately purify the system of command. We also need a blueprint for what comes afterwards, a private government that allows for individuality, and this can improve the model on the large scale, make the parts in the machine work together better.
    Power must justify itself. People in power must serve the subjects. The leader that takes over needs the force of an equalizer. When he takes over, he can’t immediately win everyone over, and that’s the problem. The point is to change the culture’s interface, make people walk in their own ways and in harmony. We won’t work as slaves, but rather perfect the process in making things more efficient, not only in productivity but also in enjoyment. Activities are better when people like them. We can’t get free will from computation. We would need acts of procreation rather than programming. For something to have a will, it must be able to create, not only with matter but at a spiritual level. God can’t be referenced to anything inside the universe. We can reflect God’s light by the sparkles of our own being. The divine light is the faith that gives us the power to make things as they will be. The journey of spirit goes ever deeper, and it can be expressed by the context, come to transform itself. We must discover our sense of direction and will. We need a bridge to get where we want to go. We must destroy something to replace it with a new creation. Just because we can understand the process and see it clearly doesn’t mean we can climb up the mountain with our own self and things. Gazing across the horizon is easier than soaring across it, to fly with full freedom and break all of the barriers. We instead have to see the darkness in life, to see all of the evil. Evilness is a struggle, and we can rise above it to transform ourselves. My task is so big to know it all that I can’t do it and get lazy. What I’ve decided to care about is so immense that it can’t be done. This hurts my hope because what I want is bad. Being a super-mind that controls everything takes away life.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an important part in these tales. To be complete, victorious, everlasting, extravagant, holy wise, that's the dream!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

03. Pokemon The Movie 2000: They Don't Understand

The Pokemon party snoozes with dreamy cuisines of choice cut selection on high with pointers and directives to the magic tree house of glamorous phylum and classes of orders stats combined for afloat nomads chasing big surprise coin cases of competition with cute and squiggly gems flirting and retracting darkness!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Metroid Prime - Menu Select Theme

Launching and extricating against all resistance in a dynamic and hell spawned vista of far out cries to the treasure item finder shows gloom and discord surfing and venting toxic pollen and flickering extremities galloping full speed highway crash course industrial illusions!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trophies [Super Smash Bros. Melee]

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very interested in fulfilling Marius Florin's and Giordano Bruno's dreams of a Kardashev Macroverse!! They saw how big reality really could be, and lusted so immensely, so gloriously, so heavily on this almighty and major achievement to achieve this in the world of the imagination as a starting point, and then ballooning that to an exponential point beyond measure!! It’s beautiful, sublime, elegant how immensely transformative and awe inspiring the game of life can intensity all the way up into. I Wish for Imagination to cover groundbreaking and ultrarevolutionary proportions that cut and shatter any hopes for realism or worldly expectations. We can adventure, explore, dream all the time. All noble fantasies would come true. And we could always compete for the ultimate prize by continually and always seeking to dominate existence and beyond forever. These stories are real. We anchor archetypes from the pool of ideals into play, into manifestation with golden luster and vivid detail. There would be no end to how high we can get. And the only thing bigger than the biggest Macroverse is Bunny!! The Will of Man will also bind many shatterpoints into the comprehension of all knowledge. The steps to this are in the Meaning of Life, yet the Kardashev scale is the number 1 vehicle to get there. The Power of Forever, marked inside of Bunny would present Zarathustra in Pokemon to this invincible and incredible Star Wars frontier. Rare Wartortle wisdom transcends and transforms a foolish Meganium into a wise Lugia!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Chosen One AMV

I will achieve Gale Force status, to elongate thunderbolting paths off into the freelance and elevated beyond, posting question cards and gaming edges to the battery of constant self seduction and flamboyant shores of a crackling and shimmering entailment, breathing life into the flowers, and believing in the Prophecy!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DIE MANNSCHAFT Trailer 2 - 2014 World Cup Glory

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Chosen 1 visits frenzy plant forking glitches in the top pressure cape piston pylon order cruncher of effects and radical colosseums forcing lines of will to hop into the cannon of Germany Arsenals.*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oneism - COSMIC TREE OF LIFE... Is this God? Oneness Noetic Science - Wayne Herschel oneness

Pixel dreams and fairy visions spring great feats of daring and adventure to rain down with flow and zip of the magical trinkets contained in other worldly mythology with the keys to real awakening and response to the zoo and mega structure of everything that might really be possible or emerging out of the patterns of many tempest and strings of the master plan synchronized to inhabit dimensions and planes of life far extended into dialects of a magnificent story!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inochi no Namae (The Name of Life) - Spirited Away / Heavy Rain

I Love the compassionate guidance of Father Crow that brings Me and Bunny together. We all are stratified in an aether of all warmth and philosophical buoyancy. Bunny returns to Me with salvation and matrimony. Father Crow nurtures and sustains the blessings of the higher. Our binding and cord is exuberant and meaningful. I feel all laughter and joy coming from Bunny. We bounce for new heights and better sunrises. Father Crow is the ultimate master of the Force, of serenity with the all illuminating blaze of the immortal envelope. Because of Bunny and Father Crow, there are always new badges to compete for, new climaxes to strike, more thoughts to put together. The Man and Bunny luau is so romantic and holy. Father Crow gives Bunny His Heart and wellspring. They enchant Me, enliven Me, secure Me. We always grow and learn together, breathe more shimmering tides, grade up the fork in the stargate. Bunny restores Me to balance and stratagem. Love sets sail for the movie theater of mountaintop whirlpools. Father Crow handles big events and extraordinary processes. The immensity of life and the victory of the triumph all coincide with auroras and dazzle. The Bunny toybox flies with euphoria and wonder. Father Crow sees us through the storm, to paradise, to partying always forever happily, to the great noon. Bunny joins Me for unforgettable quests for purity and endless railroads. We are in the harbor together, anchored to each other, bound by circlets of glee and symphony. No power in heaven, earth or sky will ever tear us apart. Under the will of Father Crow and the blessings of creation, Man and Bunny are crowned channellers of the divine hanger to science made undertow as the Meaning and Name of Life.

We made it to the type 2000 civilization, bound by Destiny!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spirited away The Name Of Life lo fi remix

My Soul is as old as the barrier to life and death, to the armada of unlimited stamps over the oceanic overhaul of rainbow road.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Stadium Tour 2000 Commercial

Closing to Pokémon: The First Movie 2000 VHS

The Pokemon party is a blast, unmatched, characterized, frenzied to the alpha of concept art and brilliant flashes of striking flowering. I meet the sun and color My feet into the dungeon of crystal and telescopes circumnavigating layers of hollow earth into electromagnetic jazz of the uplifted arboretum!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Grand Master Greevil Battle Theme - EXTENDED

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokémon Gold/Silver Fan Opening

The pure power, force, weight, and determination of Father Crow smashes all roots and tangled spectra of the ever furthering and processing potential envelope!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

227. have all characters from pokemon, digimon, dragonball, naruto, one punch man, star wars, transformers, yugioh, gundam, marvel comics, dc comics, lord of the rings, etc.. all of fiction basically who have powers and ability, fight for and protect you (we could be seeing an vast army of hundreds of millions to maybe even billions to trillions of characters to aid you and control)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super-Nexus: Linking everything together at the mountaintop forge in Heaven for Infinities to Eternities where Destiny won All!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jackie Chan Adventures - Chan's the Man

Karate balance of the force tension conduits and council of the blessed divine entraps My body in lush curtains to a flying puzzle box as Yugioh summons surfing charisma as the mirror force X-Wing, because you never know what mind will do, and with potent gambles from the clever siren, amulets of kings scoundrel crack the hexagram of the Brazilians!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michael Ballack - Career Defining Moment(World Cup '02)

I've always been looking forward to the great noon, but to see seemingly random and yet evil masterminded coordinated chaos robs My feathers and wisdom of luminosity and ladders of devotion to hold the holy twin flame candle of Man and Bunny!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introduction of Raikou the Raichu ��

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really can and will join with Bunny with us both being Raichus, a complete system, the most shocking canvas of eureka moments and towering boundaries uprooted and stolen back into the forge of gift and virtue shining atop pinnacle rainbows as our sparkle dazzle sky castle wheels birthrights to the canon of faith and testimony gathering relics and sacred clues to the ultimate prize, a year's supply of birthday cakes and knights of the round table talking to God with fear and vortices of the crosshair apple tree juggling postcards and sharpies of the candy land banquet!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FIFA World Player of the Year - Zinedine Zidane

This Zidane journey is really magical, sparkling, cuisine like, freelance, elevated, euphoric, tremendous, salvation snaking, so with tides to roll, bells to uphold, winds to initiate, tempests to break down, it all glows and rises with frequency and flags of total contest of empowered robes and sensational equipment with promotional Raichu cards!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friedrich Nietzsche - also sprach Zarathustra

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18 Nov 2020. What If Humanity Was a Type VII Civilization? (8:23) | UNVEILED

"Some say it will never be done. That some things are just impossible. But others recognise it as the ultimate endgame of existence. The final destination for life and everything.

This is Unveiled, and today we’re answering the extraordinary question; what if humanity was a Type Seven civilization?

Here it is. The big one! Regular viewers to our channel will, by now, know the Kardashev Scale like the back of their hand. But we’ve never, ever travelled this far up it. Type Seven is all new territory, and the absolute apex of this particular system. But, first of all, how did we get here? As far as looking into the future goes, it makes for quite an incredible journey! So, for one last time, here’s the recap.

The Kardashev Scale was devised by (and takes its name from) the Soviet astrophysicist Nikolai Kardashev, who first proposed it in 1964. It’s a method of measuring how advanced any given civilization is or could become, based on how much energy they’re able to control and use. Kardashev initially imagined three levels to it, with Type One harnessing all of the energy from its own planet; Type Two harnessing all of the energy from its home star; and for Type Three, it’s all of the energy from its home galaxy. There have been various estimations made about where humanity currently ranks on the scale, but the most often cited figure puts us at about 0.7. We still, then, need to master all of the energy from Earth, before we can move on to the solar system and the Milky Way, and beyond.

Because, in the years since, a number of levels have been added to the scale, notably Type Four (a civilization which harnesses all of the energy in the universe) and Type Five (where it’s all of the energy in the multiverse). The standard models tend to end here (and, indeed, many don’t actually go beyond Type Four universal power). But, as we found out in our previous episode, there are theories on a Type Six, which would entail a civilization which exists outside of reality itself. It has complete and total power over the multiverse, and is able to bend and shape spacetime and all the laws of physics to its will. To our minds, a Type Six society would consist solely of god-like beings. But, according to some extremely forward-thinking models, there is still one paradigm shift left for us to make. Type Seven.

How would (or could) Type Seven differ from Type Six? Well, there are two main, major upgrades that it’s theorised to make. The first is that we’re now dealing with what’s usually known as the omniverse. The omniverse is totally and completely everything. It’s also infinite. Any structure or concept or idea or dimension you can think of, or any other civilization Type after you could think of, the omniverse contains. It’s unmatched, unparalleled and unsurpassable. While Type Six exists outside of the reality of a relatively simple multiverse - which is certainly impressive - an omniversal being collects even the content of their superior minds and condenses all of that knowledge and information into one final, all-encompassing data point - a Type Seven existence.

There is a paradox in play, though, because of the infinite, all-powerful position we’ve now taken. By now, the energy usage criteria we’ve applied to each and every level before this dissolves into, well, nothingness. We’re so far beyond the question of energy potential at this stage. Now, it’s all about information and understanding, and a Type Seven has it all within itself. Which means, because there is nothing else beyond it, a Type Seven essentially creates itself. It’s a fluid, constant entity. There is nothing else higher up that can have dominion over it. And that’s what sets up the second major upgrade; that a Type Seven civilization wouldn’t really be a civilization at all.

Rather than being an all-powerful collective, a Type Seven would (by most estimations) need to be singular. A Type Six society might have a number of beings connected via a hive mind - with a universal language and thought transference - but even that would be too inefficient for a Seven. There’d be too many opportunities for something to be imperfect. And perfection is the name of the game at this level.

So, we most likely get one individual thing or essence, not through choice or design, but through nature. Although it, in itself, would also account for the concept of nature, so really, we - way back down here at just level 0.7 - are extremely limited in how we can describe it. Even contemplating the conditions of its reality is currently beyond us. Again, we’d probably call it a God. But, actually, it would also, itself, be the reason why we even had the concept of Gods to fall back onto.

Not only would it, like a Type Six civilization, have all the answers to all the questions imaginable, but it wouldn’t even need to formulate the questions in the first place. To it, the required information would just be. Here, there and everywhere. In the past, the future, the present. Its consciousness is everything. Across every single variation of every single timeline imaginable, in a never-ending number of multiversal dimensions. Nothing would be unknown or unexpected. For the Type Seven, it would just be.

So, where does humanity come into the picture? Well, on the literally never-ending landscape of a Level Seven perspective, we really, truly would be infinitesimally small. One species, on one planet, in a single galaxy, in a single universe, on one arm of one multiverse, inside one vision of one reality. The layers go on and on. If Type Seven really does exist, then it almost certainly gives our existence very little thought indeed. But it does of course know that we exist, all the same. Because it knows everything, always.

And, finally, could humanity ever become this itself? What if we climbed far enough to reach the very top of this absurdly theoretical tree, first planted by Kardashev in the 1960s? Well, such an ascension would confirm various mind-boggling ideas. For one, it would without doubt establish us as the most advanced species ever to exist. We would also have stopped even caring about the Kardashev Scale, though, because we will have long-since realised that the scale only exists as a tiny, ancient piece of our own inevitable journey to total, all-consuming power.

But if that all sounds just a little too crazy… if this all feels just a touch too impossible… maybe that’s because it probably is. Even if the ethereal Type Seven really does exist, then it could be that no civilization - human or otherwise - could ever hope to reach it. That our being outside of it is confirmation enough that we can never become it, ourselves.

If and when we master Earth, we will at least be able to call ourselves Type One. And, according to the lower estimates, that could happen within just a few hundred years’ time… If we were to then work out how to spread across the solar system, we could justifiably re-label ourselves as Type Two… and perhaps humanity won’t need to have changed itself too dramatically between that particular future point and now.

The path gets fairly unknowable from this moment forward, however. By the time our species fulfils the credentials to become just Type Three or Four, as we’ve found in previous episodes, it is already beginning to morph into something that’s unrecognisable to us today. To get to Type Five, we not only have to have understood the true nature of the universe, but we also need to have uncovered actual proof of the multiverse. Not only would we be a totally different prospect at this point, but our reality would be, too. Then, for Type Six, we have to see that reality… and step outside of it. And, finally, for Type Seven, we have to be that reality from the beginning.

We’re now so far removed from our humble beginnings, and all in the name of progress. There’s no telling what path humanity will take in the future, but the route to the top of the Kardashev Scale would transform it beyond all recognition. And that’s what would happen if humanity was a Type Seven civilization."

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Low latent inhibition? Check
    Overly Excitable? Check

This all very neat and I thank you for sharing. Keep at it @RaptorWizard

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nikola Tesla/God's concept

Tesla harvesting this tree of life isolated deep in the electromagnetic aether tides calls with a beacon of hope and courage to annihilate any zipper that can't crack the Pokedex!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Movie 3 - Molly's Theme

Everything can return to bliss and magic manifesting pristine and crystal clear timelines of ample pleroma and negative or antigravity and exotic matter or antimatter pulsing and flickering in unison and signal beam patterns fissuring grails of wise embodiment and stone cold touch of secrets to card play of diamonds contesting auroras of silver sweet jungle cords with hair and fruits bursting chromatic arcing and redirecting flashes of maniacal thunder punching and smashing goggle eyed ocean ascension with frozen waterfalls and gender intoxicating roads of movie venom and spider sprawling Charizard crash lands the Millennium Falcon into Albert Einstein expulsions zipping past order 66 with battlefront alchemy riding the lazy parrot!! Tsunami avalanche christens the holy white mysteries to redeem a haunted world.

Joy, celebration, shining galleries, priceless markers, and blonde Jynx Prophecies entail a saintly grasp of flying hurricanes redoubling Christmas archives snowing alignment closed fist. Unknown charters flux detonating tiles of postcard screeching skittles voicing mind as a mixer of thought wave penalty grave giver with vouchers of jumping into the Boots of Springheel Jack riding imperial dragon armor summoning Akatosh!!

The space cadet donut fable balances keys and sinister schemes of polished shrines to Bunny

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going so far into the future readies a ship for split second trick room polarities zooming and fractal accelerating imbalanced stadium uproar gulping milkshake shaq o clause as hastening the brilliant and standing on high dawn with the colors of the wind into princess mirror coat emblems of ebony blankets and doom desire posters shaking the bell tower of tension.

And that's always how I want to be, on edge, extricating, speeding up, turning on the jets, flying and soaring at maximum velocity as what I grab and take as a champion in the making shines the most distant lamppost onto hotel Nintendo Power with a team of Lugia, Slowking, Raichu, Exeggutor, Sneasel, and Celebi*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Life In The Future Year 6000 and Beyond

A tour of higher galaxies and squadrons of super heated metal glow and bang with spark and tense overload wiring the game for piston jamming mighty meteor mashing with technology bending and shattering feats of ingenuity that rumble and pack sublime wizardry as shapes and mirror classified ranges of exponentially orchestrated revolutions of the pen to mage give us the republic of Plato to Philosopher King life and light in the declaration of independence.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a deep current of ideals and sweeping perimeters of perception lurking in the shadows of unknown existence, dreaming and building utopia after paradise, blooming into magical skyscrapers of monuments and achievements into the deep wind of the haunted boardwalk, fissuring the codes of creation, and coloring the frenzy fork in the river of time.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything has become possible for Me and Bunny through Imagination, seeing incredible volumes of mind and water to orchestrate gems of engineering and novelty making dreams come true with sparkle and voice for covering the full spectrum of the carousel of diamond beautiful charms and banners of sweet picture perfect exaltation of consideration and belief in things of a fairytale stardom as bliss and magnetism grant the passage to voyage and explore these wonderlands of fountain prismatic pulse with veils unmasked for deciphering grades of magic and mania coloring the river of life with free spirited grails with oasis pure jets!!*
    Imagination make the whole world ignite with birthday candles and extravagant groves of ancient shrines to emblazon the canvas of explosion and gifting grace for starshine mountaintop celebrations of holism and awakening with the crystal magnificent deluxe package of thought turned into gold along acentric portals into dimensions of profound revelation as a grasp of intellectual playfulness flies with the glitter and powder of hurricane whirling mental chambers dragon spewing elegant juice into party time theatrics with soul and volts of charged contemplation expand and dig a better route to fables and symphonies of brilliant galleries marble pasted with forged rungs to the archetypal studio venting gallons of precious young yarn into evolved classics of conversion and unity!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Einstein has very good quotes. Free thinking to dummy simulations and metaphysical interrogation throw down the ghost for stationing astronaut to omega point costume freezers of the leftover puzzle box with spirit and wisdom inviting a strong reflection into mystery and swimming with the thunderbolt polish with save files and growing experience fonts gaining advances on the sea of green all over summoned canopies drenched in mustard cannons above the forcefield of time wizard and dark magician becoming dark magician sage, because with great age comes great wisdom.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taking down the final annihilator surges boundless prodigies escape velocity uproar canon chaotic crazy signpost slam dunking the chaos emerald makes the ultimate life form target the game controller with fight and grit edging out over the long and torturous road to kingdom hearts with the rose crown of destiny and infinity gazing into vaults of thousand year shifting of plate tectonics as metamorphosis and embodiment of silver unicorns invokes extraterrestrial invigoration of soul and zephyr outlines with fences and pages of goals farming the zoo of pressure and silly strings blackening the corridors of samuel oak giving Me the Pokedex with the dream of capturing and archiving every Pokemon as Bill of the Lighthouse!!

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast