Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Threaded View

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

When I was entering 3rd grade, I was massively wise, crowned, elevated, special, flowering, rainbow sharpened, just flowing and surfing!!

What If Humanity Was a Type VII Civilization? | Unveiled

I'm planning on extending My notebook to this thread here, where I intend to every now and then put writings on science-fiction like topics.

To create a whole civilization of mind, to dream of the next utopia, to picture what life could be like, where we are headed, what we can control, what our true power is, where the destinations of love could lead to, all of that fancy thinking is in my range of theatrics. And with Bunny, impossible is nothing!!

Mamoru Beki Mono Lyrics

Bunny rises with frequency and shards of tomorrow holding promise and gateways of the eternal framework jumping extra credit photo albums!!

Pokemon R/S/E - Decisive Battle! Vs. Champion of Hoenn - 2nd Remix

Steven radically evolves promotional skies of Hoenn mint condition swords of blanketing aromas!!

Pokémon Japanese Opening 5

The Johto League Silver Conference soars wild candles of embodied storms cup widening engine firmament Kid's WB Yourself!!

Riley has had a great six weeks. He is making amazing progress in all areas. His reading skills continue to grow!
    Riley continues to make good progress in all areas. I'm very impressed with his reading skills. Riley is a hard worker.
    Riley is making steady progress academically. He is a good student who appears to be a "deep thinker." The only area for Riley to work on for the coming six weeks is completing his work in a more timely manner.
    Riley shows very satisfactory progress in all his work. He is a good citizen and a conscientious child. Riley has a good attitude toward school and approaches his assigned tasks in a confident manner.
    Riley has adjusted nicely to Kindergarten. He is anxious to please and though it takes him a bit longer to complete his work sometimes, he is progressing nicely.

I am very pleased with Riley's progress this first grading period. He is a pleasure to work with and teach. He's like a sponge - he absorbs every bit of knowledge he can!
    Riley is doing great in first grade. He is well above grade level in reading. Riley works with Mrs. Lindermuth in Jr. Great Books - an enrichment program. Riley also works with Mrs. Lindermuth in Accelerated Math. He's doing fantastic!
    Riley continues to make good progress. In addition to Jr. Great Books and Accelerated Math, Riley will be starting Accelerated Reading within the next week or so. Riley has also been reading chapter books and will begin doing book reports this next grading period.
    Riley has done well this grading period. He has begun accelerated reader and is doing well with his quizzes. Riley has also done well with the geography we've learned. (He's been very helpful to the other students.)
    As we have discussed before, Riley has gone a few steps backwards in regards to his skills of listening and following directions. He still has problems sometimes with completing his work. He'll have times when by Friday, he is completing work from Monday - Thursday. We both know though that Riley is very capable and showed he completed his work on time.

Riley Hicks
    Central Elementary
    Mrs. Lebrecht
    Grade 2
    2001-2002

Riley performs well in all academic areas.
    Riley continues to do well in all academic areas. He is well liked by all his classmates.
    Riley continues to excel in all academic areas. He is taking a more active role in classroom discussions. He does very well working on an independent level.
    Riley has an excellent work attitude and shows great pride in his work.
    Riley continues to be a conscientious and steadfast worker in all academic areas. He performs well in everything he undertakes.
    Riley is a pleasant conscientious student. He has been a pleasure to have in class. Good luck next year. Have a great summer!

Reading | G | G | G | VG | VG | VG
    English | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
    Mathematics | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Reading Level | 2.2 | 3.0 | 3.6 | 4.0 | 4.2 | 4.3

Science | S | G | G | VG | VG | VG
    Social Studies | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
    Spelling | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Riley Hicks
    Central
    Ms. Pitcock
    Grade 3
    2002-2003

Riley is doing an excellent job in school. I am very pleased with his work. He does tend to be a bit forgetful from time to time regarding homework, but that has improved since we met and talked at the conference. Riley is a very sweet boy and a pleasure to teach.
    Last edited by InterPrizeWes; 07-30-2021 at 08:32 AM.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    The time is alway right to do what is right.
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition