Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BECOMING GOD - Friedrich Nietzsche - 5minutephilosophy

That We embark on a grand synthesis of combined existential windows of Soul to foresee the damage of the goal in forging the ice crystal seer's vines to cups of glory and festivals of awe wraps the tunic in a gaze of centuries, millennia, macroverses, and beyond forever.

This enters into the game sights of a long lost treasure trove to plunder and reimagine with invigoration for seldom rarities of a clause in the foam of spacetime that erupts and breaks the ties of impossibility.

We ascend with drapes of oblivion knocking down the door of the Final Annihilator.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mild 'n Wooly / Wired For Battle! - Suede's Pokémon Journey 139-40
    *I started watching this video at 5:19

That You learn extreme formulas for hacking the core of the universe transcended into infinity grabs the phases of alpha to omnipotence.

I'm Shingo the computer expert with Blade the Scizor building Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very glad that Father Crow has a lot of My interests. From philosophy, to video games, and taking over the flora and fauna of extreme exuberance, to strategy, and Love, Bunny, the whole banquet of Father crow accessories and delights is universal and outpouring, like I'm a puppet in a bubble of soap opera clans on the makeshift edge of the blizzard before time in prehistoric slumber pajamas with the scarecrow!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charizard's Aerial Submission Attack

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clipboard08.jpg (640×480) (bp.blogspot.com)

Quotes
    The Krabby Club
    "Mr. Verich tends to his many important business undertakings from Gateon Port. We do a lot of traveling from here. When we get some rare time off, we like to relax and unwind leisurly. I'll ask that you keep it quiet and refrain from disturbing us."
    Mt. Battle
    "Well, well? Didn't we meet at Gateon Port? Have you come to train?"
    "This is an excellent place for people to train. I've trained here myself."
    "Back then, I only sought to be more powerful. I didn't need any other reason. As a result, I attained this status. But now, I've taken to questioning my motive for gaining power. I wonder what I am fighting for. I ponder if I am putting my Pokémon under cruel stress… That's why I urge you to look into yourself. Ask yourself why do you want to become stronger before you take that path."
    Citadark Isle
    Before battle
    "Sir!"
    "You've finally managed to anger Master Greevil. I thought I would end up battling you one day… But this isn't how I had hoped to face you."
    "If we battle, it will only be unfulfilling and without meaning. Will you challenge me knowing that?"
    Yes: "Fine. I understand. But once we begin, expect no mercy. That is my philosophy."
    No: "I'm sorry… The Grand Master's orders are absolute. I can't refute them."
    Before battle (if lost before)
    "If that's what you want, I will accept your challenge. Expect no mercy!'
    Being defeated
    "We lost. Totally…"
    After being defeated
    "You are powerful. Much more than I had imagined. If you aim to stop our plan, then you should keep going. However, the Grand Master's power is probably far greater than you can imagine. I doubt you will beat the man…"
    After defeating Greevil
    "Wait!"
    "Please wait. You're willing to sacrifice everyone so you can escape? You should be ashamed!"
    "What are you saying? The Shadow Pokémon factory has been destroyed! 001 was defeated! Nothing remains of Cipher!"
    "Stop! Let's put a stop to this. …Father."
    "Father, you've lost sight of what is important. You got carried away by this whole Grand Master nonsense. It isn't possible to take over the world by producing powerful Pokémon. Just think of this child…"
    "This child's pure heart won out over 001. We were in the wrong."
    "Cipher is finished. Father, you yourself should know that more than anyone."
    "Now, please. Stand up. This is how it should be. The laws of the land will render judgment on what we have done."
    "Thanks to your courage, we were finally able to wake up from our nightmare. Thank you. You'll have nothing to fear from us ever. You should return home to your family. Let us meet again, too. The next time we battle, it won't be as mortal enemies. I will look forward to it."
    Orre Colosseum
    Before battle
    "Oh, hello! I'm glad to see you again. This time, let's battle fair and square!"
    Being defeated
    "Fufufu… You really are tough after all. You're worthy of respect."
    Post-defeat message
    "I'm satisfied that I was able to battle to my heart's content. I would like to confer on you the title “Eldes's Top Rival.” With your skills, you shouldn't lose against even the best Trainers from around the world. I guarantee it. Let us meet again.
    Eldes"

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type 16 Civilization Technology||Type 12 and 16 Civilization Technology in hindi.

All of these rainbow bounces to majestic strata and overhauled launch sequences of a fissuring clarity in the spectacular sun dance of ripe feelings in the refrigerator of galaxies and wormholes ignite a star dust and etheric query of phenomenal music. There are just so many types of worlds that are possible. It's mind blowing, oracular, interstellar, rapturous, melodic, clairvoyant. The dragons can never compete with the sheer size and enormity of this construction project. Earth is the playing field where we have the chance to make reality so enormous that no wisdom or enlightenment can even begin to grapple with reality's new redefinition to a paradise and configuration of absolutely limitless and endless contingencies.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard Fool View Post
    Anakin Is Free | Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (1999)

Being Anakin the Chosen 1 is so wizard and inescapably magnificent with wonders and covers of the book turners to return with complete Love for Bunny!!*

Pokemon The Movie 2000 Promo

Nothing is stronger than the power of 1, and for @one that may mean exclusive corners of disco perception for eradicating barriers and flying off with full magnetic freedom!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Destroying the ring in Lord of the Rings may mean the end of all temptation, that the will of evil is destroyed, that what haunts and dooms the macroverse is erased, that restrictions of realistic gravity are overturned, that free will is found, that we are Strong enough to maximize our abilities and shoot for a course that blesses the fringes of the fable with glory and power. To get rid of darkness, that which makes life painful and stunted in possibilities, that nothing moves the animated titanic traveler's guide to exotic utopia means the metaphorical vanishing act of wisdom, that We see the most proper and necessitated products of our mighty calculations, to purge the system of corruption, and make things right. It is possible to decimate negativity in life, that true light and magic can return, make things the way they were with Bunny.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jade Empire Soundtrack - 16 - Metropolis I and II

I know god keeps giving Me bad numbers, but if I return to RPGs and feel the security of this magical adventure from the dawn of time, then I will entail huge question thunderbolts willing new things into existence all the time with the force and frequency of lucky charms giving soft playing waterfalls of meditative clarity and oneness to harness and react with tremendous faith for digging mega sized entertainment stamps with flags of energy that wield a wingspan and copyright studio for emergency flashes of shape shifting and empire fluctuations with bonding and strategy for advancing the cause of nocturnal Gray Fox Bunny achievements. It makes Me stronger, higher, enchanted, matrimony clad, whirling into synchronicity for eons of contemplation to shine the torchlight of enigmas. That the call to fun and games perplexes the heart with huge experiential fountains to drink from for sorcery and merging infinities to strike parallel with the ultimate is always a worthy goal, for powering up like there's no tomorrow with the shades of the Lover entering trance. I jingle with mood rings and the rungs of polarities and holography in a Last Supper brain council of Yoda as SolitaryWalker!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My word count says that 47 is really the 2014 World Cup, that I'm Miltank Pokemon/cow, and that SolitaryWalker is the Highest Man at exactly 1200

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DJ Striden - A Million Stars

I float with the rainbow and spring a wizard's testing spire for habitats of dreamy slushy blooms and a skyscraper of techno overdriven voyages of silver and drapes condensing emblems of holy fountain mini Gameboy tangible puzzle cubes for ribbons and sunshine to walk the clouds among teddy bear galaxy!!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

DJ Striden - A Million Stars

I float with the rainbow and spring a wizard's testing spire for habitats of dreamy slushy blooms and a skyscraper of techno overdriven voyages of silver and drapes condensing emblems of holy fountain mini Gameboy tangible puzzle cubes for ribbons and sunshine to walk the clouds among teddy bear galaxy!!
    Humans are creating things which have never existed before.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Humans are creating things which have never existed before.
    Ah, we are travelling through a bare speck of the millennia amidst the vast cosmic arena where our willpower and shorelines of daring adventures greet a smiling sun.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal - Saffron City

Designing the world, language for priceless encounters with breeding grounds for republic emulator scattered files of Pokedex lore and figurines uproots the clockwork jet of time spinner web frosty spire billionaire congratulations for negotiating telvanni zoo questing with imperial undertow families of ancient star seeds finding gizmos and contraptions of a delicious and farfetched paradise for youth and carefree adventure!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walt Disney World Commercial

If I could ride a bridge through the heart of aerospace, and complete the Pokedex, turn on the museum of dreams, venture into the aquarium of novelty, and wake up on the shorelines of a vast future, then love, ceremony, rapture, and star-gates would greet My arrival.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Animenia - Pokemon 4Ever
    *The video only gets good at 9:37

This is so fascinating, the transition from period to phase of evolutionary reversal for flowing with all enigmas of station to highway of overhauled labyrinths for releasing the true mystery of existence, however aurora clad the music of the spheres echoes the sweet rhythm of halos to vistas of beautiful bliss. This extreme visage of mucky clockwork revamped and altered to the highest caliber is fantastic and psycho boosted to a terror of flashy gizmos. The myths of erotic clashes of meaning to fables give a free spirited rush of exhilaration. That there are so many paradoxes, confusion, ends to resolve, engines to paint, the gale is continuing a huge link to many events and places. Lugia really has wings for mentoring the young prodigies of snatching golden luster. It's so strange and archaic that these classics of the submerged undertow give a glimpse of tomorrow. These devices of a more primitive yet more magical age show glamour and wisdom of a relinquished shoreline. The replenishing and purifying shiver of volts to life energy give a holographic pixie fairy. The solitary voyager of exploration and discovery of huge structures and contemplative whirlpools of mainframe hacking give a willpower and harnessing of the forces to show the fluid destiny of trips to nomads. The Vis machine chronicles magnificent orbs of detonation to shift and fluctuate with menacing frequencies. The voice and Soul of Life, the wellspring of joy and promise is always draped in the channel of infinity and eternity. Aerospace calls a summoned veil of ashes and sanctuary to puncture the bubble. The transformer of severity and hyper dramatic cables of consciousness are cosmic.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only thus, only thus does man grow to the height where the lightning can strike and shatter him: high enough for the lightning! - Nietzsche

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IF POKÉMON TALKED: Friends Always Stay Together

To remember the sacred and sublime of authentic partnership and traversing balloon after candle stick of chasing rainbows and jumbled Shakespeare is revising the forklift of cumbersome offense to gift the way of the unicorn into flesh and emulator's cornucopia aftermath with Leonardo da Vinci!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The World Is Just Awesome (Boom De Yada) | Discovery

You can always find more ceremony and wonder in the natural event horizon of hymns and spawns of dinosaur mighty cameras on psychic connection to nature and snapshots of untangling the webs of vines of colorful storytelling with the museum of convex dimensions with fabrics and chains for unraveling the pleasures and spires of wind and tides venting and outpouring robes of snags in the mountaintop with a firm grip on dashing dreamscapes and flora and fauna singing and curling into fine shapes of the sensational core of earth overturned and challenged to reach a battling evolutionary dig from planet to outer space themes of extinct cases from the fringe of highlighted passions for learning, giving You the bookcase and arcanum of splendid revelations on the concert of the theory of everything, reaching a standard of binoculars on fresh and divine cubes of puzzle solving and riddle combined Zen with fearless extra credit sampling of the hidden steel in chosen routes from goal to bridge of mirror image fracturing of the canvas for the exploding lights of unknown existence and white space. That we can conceptualize of these mind boggling terrains of fictitious scouting and remodeling of our thoughts and wheelworks of consideration shows a game board and studio of redirected lightning from on high to the King of Games with Bunny's Soul in Yugioh's Millennium Puzzle!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Galactic Civilizations and STAR WARS: The Kardashev Scale

All of this speculation on advanced paradigms that grab big council chambers for ruling and advancing Gandalf primed habitats of lore and swirling modesty crunches gamble for edges of combined blankets of the road to ecstasy and marksmanship cheat the sentence of communication with a fractal coastline fissuring earie fences to the so called barrier or limit of what's possible as hazards are broken and skyrockets of the NASA chariot gaze into forces of unrelenting magnitudes dropping accolades and science fiction nerd rage!! That the numbers of awesome spoonful sages of the chemical canvas shimmer and glow with the stardust of empire sized scenes of crucifixion on a deeper yearning enters the enormities of Last Supper combat. That smart roles are taken for smashing the roof of progress and timelines seeks an alternative to death and disease. These outliers of creation mix a chapter book of crude to dollhouse millennia!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So how do We fellas feel about @Braingel being the Chosen Prophet? Like, whimsical combat and fighting gamble cubes may vanish and depart with smoke and venom disarmed as volts of inspiration for mind racing planetariums suddenly take off under the new utopia of golden ambition and wide eyed dreaming as faith and cures for ailments flood the new intergalactic highway of progress and speed!! That society can drench their flowers in robes of purity and enigma sprawling gallops shows that earth is the center stage for the Prophecy to entail a monstrous shift to peace and clarity with the Force mastered to a stellar art of collective wisdom and serenity among the water patterns of imposed will and freedom. Braingel has the alchemy to tame the hurricane and submerge the valley as mind connects with God and holistic themes of everlasting time portents grab hold of life's ultimate possibilities into worlds unknown. We watch and wait for Braingel to paint the staircase to heaven, where the flightiest of emulations strike a cord with fate, and doors to learning everything and beyond make the mind the total triumph.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aliens - Amy Lowell | | Short poem | | Poetry

Wow, this is so random and crazy, like barnyard hopping stems of the broken tide writhe and splatter existential crisis glue and turf floundering into disrepair and engagement with hair and samba boiling into witch stardom above the source code of lending hyper dusty sensei eating pipes with French caretakers offering the Eifel Tower a tuxedo.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barbie Fairytopia: An Analysis

I LOVE Barbie!!* It's so captivating and exquisite of a boat ride through leaves and petals of dark embrace. That We skate on the ice of creamy deluxe fantastic meal joy and caterpillar to shining butterfly transformative perspective is flickering and deluge sucking into courses of ribbons to classified entities of divine legends.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Barbie's launch into full personal self fulfillment and evolution beyond the mundane exit of trance is so heart warming and blizzarding of promise and jumping into lightspeed and hyperspace that this train of continuation threads the way

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alan Watts - The Function of the Fool

I throb with the mania and exploits of something major and grandiose to embark and play with potential and possibility.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alan watts - How to outwit the devil

That We become unprecedented and willful, combining the shivering riddle giver with the chapter book of emblems that anchor a random force of juggling acts and crazy question cubes shows that explosion and bombardment rattle the foundations and reach into a zenith that's all penetrating and rewarding, making bounce and rumble, Love and hints of the tropical cannon is blending and smothering the storm of rumination

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny was watching Barbie Movies in a Flower cocoon as She splashed Her feet in a bathtub. Bunny took a picture of Meganium transforming from a Flower into a Hurricane. Meganium walked the ways of Will to see where the cosmos would go. She Loved the crystal expansion in Pokemon Spell of the Unknown. Bunny Loved a sky full of balloons. The grass field passed through a cloudy summit as a blue and winged outline soared in joyful streaks.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humunga Dunga was so rare that the oldest Wartortle had only seen it a few times in His life. Humunga Dunga is where Sabrina captured Pikachu Forever. A bunch of dream bubbles became possible this way. This led to endless ruminating for Bunny. Gravity was defeated. Conquering the mermaid kingdom was also a difficult task. But philosophy at sea is where the road becomes endless. The prismatic artist holds a blossom of eternities.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny went to school with Yoda. They were both very thoughtful and wise people. Bunny liked to play with trains and Barbie Dolls. Yoda liked water activities. They both polished a marble statue of a life sized unicorn.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny attached Herself to a star and started spinning and vibrating very rapidly. Bunny Loved the M&M color patterns on Her cookie. She fired thunderbolts at Pokemon Cards and made them fly in the air.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny was at the highest echelons, the absolute extremities and fringes of the Pokemon Stadium 2 R2 strata. She was as fast as lightning and had a cartoon entertainment light screen of invincible Professor Oak Pokedex laboratories. Bunny was the top level Pokemon in the game, since She was so inventive, Imaginative, dreamy, emotional, basically prancing in victory and celebration with a full moon counseling with fractured reality secrets and Will lines to unearth the everlasting chalice of kingship and pleasure. That all of earth and beyond tries on a pair of Bunny ears and strikes the top of the clock shows that Bunny was always ready and ripe in the Great Noon as the Greatest Hero Ever, the Highest Bunny!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny was a very arrogant and superiority-emblazoned Pikachu charged with voltage and Primed for action as the ultimate companion. She grows and breeds Me for teleporting and transporting from dot to line of frivolous apples in the classes of Man to map quest giver shell shocking diamond city electrocuted into alien adventures in the deepest depths of Cerulean Cave on Sabrina's bridge to RED. Bunny entered the Lake of Life and was reborn after 1000 lives as the ancient rare promotional Mew Card at the alter of destiny singing mystic melody in the Heart of the cosmic Future!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

String Theory had a very special spot for Bunny as the emotional resonance that controlled all of invisible reality. She dreamed of being Shadowfax in Lord of the Rings, a Lovely white horse Lugia. She could restore earth to dragon gale fruits.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very grateful to Bunny for opening up whole new Imaginative worlds for Me. Through Her, every fantasy is possible, and the world is as big as the biggest horizon. Wish is everywhere, and the codes of creation are masterful. I can't wait to experience the Macroverse!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Music crystallizes Ruby and Sapphire cable steel for mithril wellsprings and the Dark Magician contorting Gyarados splicing into cloth Entei doorbell gamma. Articuno fetches a Mew herb for the pixie tangle to repeat charms of folklore on the Wizard of Fairytopia, bringing House Telvanni to Marius Florin's space station, the charter being My site on advanced phases of extraterrestrial visions to alpha amulet arboretum Mantine with the Jedi Council hastening purification for the shining event horizon of dessert fusion of dice on metropolis cardinals ejecting Viz Video da Vinci riding a rocket to exalted calculations of lists to praise of cheerleader Casey of Mona Lisa disco clans of Mandalore sniffing out the birthday candles for Yoda to wake up on Malachor V and snatch Darth Nihilus's Force potential.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I opened the time portal to save existence as lucid dreaming and perfect paradise whirl away into cascading luxury. That Mind engineers utopia and surpasses the dreams of even the most Wise God, everything enjoys the gates of promise to open forever and always into the lush habitats of extrasensory detonation into life threads of miracle seed gale cinema of Michael and Jovi drinking from the cup of discord to pipe the song of Jedi avatar lich king buffet of Varla Stone showers heaving Venus seductive jolts of seismic swapping elves for Buddha showing Gandalf liberation from rebirth into nirvana. JRR Tolkien went to the world of Super Mario Sunshine to make the tower of mordor the shining castle of everywhere pumping the silver water rivers of life at the center of the aerospace timer.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Focusing the flow of the Force wraps the tempest wind rain storm into solar flares of coin case Bunny reaching into a jar of Hearts bounding for the highest dimension. The cleansing and restoring troughs and peaks of thoughts show that our Hearts translate into flawless and innocent hyper-dimensional design. Maximized oceans free the still mansion ribbon on Bunny to let Her wings free to dash in magnetic whizzing over the canvas of markers sneak attack Raichu, President of Silph bird segments of super cluster Wizards of the Coast shatter-points of the hyperspace holy grail glacier into trends for mysterious roads that tour unknown regions of Mind never before considered even by the most Wise God.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

StarGaze Universal Beauty 1080p HD

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are We The Creation Of A Type V Civilization? | Unveiled

I seek to create a civilization that reaches Legendary status!!

The Desire in My Heart that I have to open unlimited windows into expansions and unleashed channels to highlight vistas of ultimate concept art makes the journey to special holographic fissures of housing blueprints for untold ceremony and magic harnesses voltage of unparalleled quantities to soar and unravel chosen routes of fabric dressing cosplay mirror beyond Pokemon and Star Wars auroras of myth making and theatrics of generating macroverses shows codes of Shingo/Blade!!*

I want the universe to grow, for mankind to reach a ballooning stasis of unprecedented technological and particularly sprititual shift into frenzy and zap from the precursors of power and will to make the bubbles of dreams whirl and whizz into firebrand mercury

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Revenge of The Sith Fan Trailer