Thread: Favorite Character

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Favorite Character

You don’t have to admire or respect them or even relate to them. Which movie/book/cartoon/tv show character is your favorite? You can also add why, if you like...
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favorite is Gene Wilder as Willy Wonky. I love his sense of humor and his awesome style...the fact that he’s a bit of an eccentric reclusive weirdo with flair, sarcastic as hell with dark humor. All time favorite
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eldes from Pokemon Gale of Darkness. He's concentrated on big prototype xd001 lugia and the mirage of distant planning for the ultimate phases of the final showdown, where ladders to heaven pen mark the shakespeare oath of knight of faith-hood!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks show/ film/diary. Such a sad girl but she represents innocence and beauty and desperation to survive, to me. People have told me I look a little like her before. It’s a bit weird because watching that show sort of helped me get through my troubles, developing my inner IEI belief that hope and goodness are worth clinging on to life and not letting go for, even though the world is dark. But the show also kinda made me believe in that ideal a bit too much that I stayed in my little bubble of struggle and didn’t seek help or strive for a better quality of life sooner than I did. It’s funny how some of our fave art will reinforce parts of our sociotype thinking patterns in that way.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really like Zuko in this episode: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ue43a
    really resonated with me and my youth.

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also like Zarathustra, showing pixels, zip, fire, synchronicity, angelhood, faith, all of the mental overdrive and overhaul/overload of vaporized thought clouds penetrating the sun!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I liked Wanda from MCU/Wanda Vision. Glory from Buffy. I like John Constantine from DC's Legends of Tomorrow. (bisexual alpha male bad-ass warlock) I liked the sassy sarcastic gay guy and his female friend on Schitt's Creek. They were like a cooler Will & Grace or something (I don't really like Will & Grace, too 'normie' or something idk) Batman/Joker. Callisto from Xena of course, and the Evil Queen from once upon a time. The cast of 'Family Matters' from the 90s.

Dislike: The entire cast of 'Friends.' And Full House and Fuller House and if there is a FULLEST HOUSE- I'll know for sure there is no God. Cameron Candace Bure ugggghhhh.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got an avatar and TIM of My favorite character, Eldes 001 Lugia Bunny from Pokemon Gale of Darkness!!
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horatio Hornblower from the Hornblower TV series(haven't read the books yet). Pretty much was my teenage role model.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is kinda hard...I have too many favorite characters. I'll list some

Stefan - Vampire Diaries
    Link - Grey's Anatomy
    Kira - Teen Wolf
    Cleo - H2O:Just Add Water
    Kol - The Originals
    Minho - Maze Runner
    Finnick - Hunger Games 2
    Thor - Avengers movies
    Selene - Underworld
    Baymax - Big Hero 6
    Cedric - Harry Potter Goblet of Fire
    Nana Komatsu - Nana anime

To be honest, the male characters are my favorites because I had crushes on all of them. The female characters, it's more likely that they're similar to me so I like them. Except Selene, I had a crush on her too.

And Nana, she basically represented the same things I was going through when I was 20, it was like watching my life on a screen.
    Last edited by Aquamarine; 07-02-2021 at 11:15 PM.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, my favorite character is hard.

Netero from Hunter x Hunter
    Kyoraku Shunsui from Bleach
    Naruto and Rock Lee from Naruto
    Batman
    John Wick

idk that's all I can think of right now...
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".