˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-N™
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Favorite Character

You don’t have to admire or respect them or even relate to them. Which movie/book/cartoon/tv show character is your favorite? You can also add why, if you like...
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-N™
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favorite is Gene Wilder as Willy Wonky. I love his sense of humor and his awesome style...the fact that he’s a bit of an eccentric reclusive weirdo with flair, sarcastic as hell with dark humor. All time favorite
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

The Ultimate Aeon of Will RaptorWizard's Avatar
    TIM
    Ash INTP 5w6 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eldes from Pokemon Gale of Darkness. He's concentrated on big prototype xd001 lugia and the mirage of distant planning for the ultimate phases of the final showdown, where ladders to heaven pen mark the shakespeare oath of knight of faith-hood!!

TIM
    IEI-H 946
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks show/ film/diary. Such a sad girl but she represents innocence and beauty and desperation to survive, to me. People have told me I look a little like her before. It’s a bit weird because watching that show sort of helped me get through my troubles, developing my inner IEI belief that hope and goodness are worth clinging on to life and not letting go for, even though the world is dark. But the show also kinda made me believe in that ideal a bit too much that I stayed in my little bubble of struggle and didn’t seek help or strive for a better quality of life sooner than I did. It’s funny how some of our fave art will reinforce parts of our sociotype thinking patterns in that way.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really like Zuko in this episode: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ue43a
    really resonated with me and my youth.
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Porco Rosso

an Italian World War I ex-fighter ace, transformed by a curse into an anthropomorphic pig