Thread: Central peripheral dichotomy, individual Types, knowledge and going by root causes and possible solutions

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Central peripheral dichotomy, individual Types, knowledge and going by root causes and possible solutions

Gulenko, in his writing on peripheral and central dichotomy mentions that central Quadra intellectuals have more knowledge, and are more likely to derive consequences. However, that doesn’t go with most of my experience with EiE. In fact, except for an Eie ni uncle and Murray Rothbard, Eie ni in my many experiences are more likely to be the opposite, to get their memories and facts very confused and to look at groups rather than individuals. A huge problem is Eie thinking they are more intellectual and know more than logical types.

lie ni on other hand tend to know more than everyone else and tend to give everyone a chance if the lie ni don’t know the root causes. Lie ni tend to go by groups less than eie do; lie go by individuals who caught their attention for some reason and they seem to have better more detailed memory of the people they observed. The lie ni going by individuals and having stronger attachment or dislike for them helps them as intellectuals.

sle ti also often have unusual knowledge. Ile ti are often stingy with what they know and don’t always make decisions that solve the problem well.

iee ne also have unusual knowledge.

I am not sure if I am an LSi ti or an sli te, but I generally favor going by root causes, taking less action if the root is not known, and distrusting add on solutions. I also favor acquiring a lot of lesser known knowledge and making unusual observations. I also ask unusual questions, not caring about comfort, and look where many people would think unethical or ridiculous. That would maybe serve me well in business or politics as well as me knowing what looks and sounds good, but I can’t do those right now.

a problem with Eie fe professionals or at least with my eie fe dad, is that he doesnt trust what he observes much and is extremely cautious about observing people if he thinks it is unethical. He didn’t like collecting or reporting information because he was so sensitive about everyone’s privacy. Compared to the average eie fe, the avg Eie ni tend to be at least 50% less sensitive about privacy, but they don’t have clear memories or they can’t articulate them well.

anyway, I thought what gulenko said was interesting, but as with just about everything he says, it doesnt apply more than 60%.

what are your thoughts on this?

my iPad makes the capitals frequently incorrect, sorry.. it is a pain in the ass for me.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Darwinian circle jerk? Everything point to something, you feel empty, destiny and all that crap.

It is perplexing to listen. Big picture: you will die anyway, you will be forgotten, you gain nothing having immortal fame but real immortality - that would be something.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org