Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
the second last (don’t want to format; on phone) sentence - I don’t like the idea of a dictator-type LSE either lol

i think with us we are capable of receiving LSE’s Te info in a way where we use it as instructed but i don’t want to be micromanaged either. I want someone who can “take charge” as needed and then be receptive and relaxed as needed too.
Lol. It’s a benevolent dictatorship. If you haven’t spent much time around LSEs than you may find you like them better in practice than in theory. They really do tend to mean the best for people and really try to help them out. They can be really wonderful people. They just have a certain way of seeing the world, and if you have a conflicting vision they unknowingly try to steamroll you. If you’re substantively at odds it’s a constant power struggle, and unlike SLEs they don’t even seem to realize it’s a struggle most of the time; they genuinely don’t know how to respond to a challenge and just continue to push for what they want like they’re the walking dead. But it seems like dual couples don’t really impugn or intrude on each other’s sphere of interest too much. These power struggles don’t occur with EII at all from what I’ve seen; EII just feel relieved when LSE give them easy solutions to problems. My grandparents are LSE/EII and despite being some of the most strong-willed people on earth they’ve barely ever quarreled. Another consideration is that EII are bossy in relationships themselves; I see this too in my grandparents’ relationship. They boss each other in different spheres and neither seems to mind. Lol.

You might also perceive LSEs as more laid-back than I’m making them out to be. They are, in a way.