View Poll Results: Are you a clairvoyant in this respect?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 60.00%
  • No

2 40.00%

Thread: Are you able to sense thanatotic energies of death, decay, and despair?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are you able to sense thanatotic energies of death, decay, and despair?

Poll.
    Last edited by xerx; 04-27-2021 at 11:06 PM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm always afraid that mini insect sprites, or worse yet when going to the lake, fish ectoplasm will gross me out with a rusty chair of bad knock knock jokes and a descended staircase into the parts of life that are miserable and accursed.

But I also sense shatterpoints, like areas where a penetrating thought, idea, theory, template, design, oracle, any of that realigns the deck to chosen routes of long farfetched stations of unimaginable freedom, like where the thoughts and energies that I generate turn the glacier into a time paradox of ahead of My time ponytails of the seasoned sorcerer.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you give an example.

Subversive Sage(?)
    TIM
    ILI(?) 5w4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my problem is that I emit those energies to a subtle degree.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Isn't this just entropy? How everything naturally dies and ends no matter what? Yeah- all the time. It feels the 'most real' and happiness and joy feel so fleeting and elusive in comparison. But regardless I still have hope and love in my heart. I guess that's really stupid, eh?

The eternal war between nihilism and meaning, love and hatred- sadism & sweetness.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I could try a little bit, but my Te block me from going too deep into these nonsense.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like animal senses type thing where dogs can tell if something is wrong or someone is about to die. Maybe some people are more in tune with what they have genetically. I think I can sense it to an extent, calm before a storm type feeling, sometimes. I feel like usually it’s an expectant atmosphere that creates that general feeling over everything or a scary setting, like someone said a house is haunted so you might just think you are getting creepy vibes from it and be more alert to things (or even make things up in your head).
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think about if I had a cat, if it would eat me if I died. I’ve heard about those kind of things happening. I was worried about the thought at first, but then realized I don’t know why I’d care, id be dead, although I just imagine others walking in in something like that. Seems like it would be kind of traumatizing. I don’t know if I want cats if I’m old. Just imagine if you were an old lady with 50 cats and you died. It’s like a damn horror movie.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I had aversive feelings of dead bodies in near monthes after overturn in "ukraine" in 2014. I suspect there were mass killings of unarmed and mb not army (which were not soldiers at war) people for political reasons. By USA-hithlerists side which got the control in Kiev. An example of what they did is known by events in Odessa in 2 may 2014. Killed could be much more in different places. It looked as not accidental military looses which arised slower there, it seemed as massive intentional killing.

Also I may remember feeling of dark field near a human. I don't know what was wrong, mb drugs or a disease. Soon after (~3 monthes) that human died from seems heart stopping.

On cemetaries exists something alike ash(?) feeling. But energy there is closer to acceptable, not aversive. Except mb some graves (bad people? violence?).

Banned
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I know no fear.