1) Bathroom Dodger - They are so obsessed with geeky hobbies like video games, that they don't even go to / forget to use the bathroom!!
2) Abstract Daydreamer - They live almost solely in the world of the mind, thinking about things all day!!
3) Extreme Engineer - A more poster version of INTP, they are really good at academics, math, and science.*
4) Mad Musician - Perhaps the most common kind of INTP, they are very lazy, don't usually care, and are into extreme thrills, maybe even a street philosopher.*
5) Final Annihilator - Perhaps the Ultimate of all types, they are so unrealistic, farfetched, radical, calculating, that they will never stop until they're the lords of existence and beyond, even into Imagination!!* (RaptorWizard)
1) Jock - Good at sports.
2) Mechanic - Good with engineering.
3) Nerd - Eccentric.
4) Bum - Stasis oriented and hedonistic.
5) Daredevil/Scoundrel - Never tell Me the odds!!
1) Storybook Character - Basically like My Bunny Angel, enjoying fiction, fluffy things, cute things, cuddly things, adorable things, you get the picture!!
2) Drama Displayer - INFPs that like to fit in socially, perhaps the closest version to ISFP.
3) Smart Scholar - They are very wise, intellectual, into education, and independent study (My Mom is this type)!!*
4) Avenging Activist - Trying to make a difference in the real world and heal injustice.
5) Knight of Faith - Believing in high minded philosophical ideals and the essential Hero (like Luke Skywalker)!!*
1) Sage - Interested in all things metaphysical and connecting to God or the Divine Source of Love, you get the picture.
2) Scientist - The ultimate rationalist, they question everything, and yet they are also open to new ideas.
3) Creator - Building inventive novelties and fiction in a very original and magical way.
4) Achiever - Basically like Kobe Bryant or Zarathustra, working their tails off to actualize/realize the impossible/incredible.
5) Mastermind - Sort of like Final Annihilator INTP, yet smarter, more realistic, more long range, more planned out, less frenzied, and potentially more evil (maybe not in a I don't care way, but in a controlling way), like Emperor Palpatine!