Thread: Pet peeves

haikus
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pet peeves

Which ones do you have? Is it type-related or partly explained by valued IEs?

TIM
    LSE 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too many to count.

But for 1 related to socionics it's unclear/conflicting signals in relationships, I want to understand them right away as it just disturbs my Fi. I Might even appear to pressure people because of it.

TIM
    SEI bitch
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being forced to use WebEx at work when there are better virtual meeting tools available. Probably not type related because WebEx objectively sucks (audio always drops wtf).

˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate when people try to ‘help’ me when I don’t ask for it or want it and keep insisting on ‘helping’...which ties also into

feeling harassed (like when someone won’t quit bugging me about something)

people being hypocrites (big one) as soon as I notice someone being one I start loosing serious respect

when people act expectant and ungrateful

rats and tattletales (Can’t trust em)

when people show up uninvited or unexpected, to my house in particular (because I worry about it being messy and looking like a slob lol)

an eye for an eye (just generally spiteful behavior)

when people do things for you but expect something out of it

-that’s all I can think of for now...
    Last edited by aster; 05-06-2021 at 02:13 AM.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEE-Ne1w9/6w5/4 SX
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot,

- scams and other kinds of exploitation(people who try to use me and others for their own goals)
    - prejudice
    - controlling behaviour
    - mean gossip & bitchiness
    - emotional shortsightedness & lack of empathy
    - narcissism
    I rarely feel alone. I rarely talk to anyone, yet in my head i have the most amazing, the most fantastic discussions with the people in my life. In real life, what most people talk about is several orders of magnitude lesser than their inner experiences. Most people never reveal the singularity of their subjective experience.
    Maybe I should learn to explore other people's consciousness. Maybe I should aim for a real space between me and others. Instead of cultivating monologues and fantasies. It's hard, but the alternative to this seems to be madness. ~ lkdhf qkb

Life is soup. I'm fork

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To some extent I could tolerate anything I hate but I super super hate it when people don’t separate people they love vs people they do business with. It’s gross to me and makes me feel angry. Basically for me if you are my friend I won’t use you for anything and everything I do for you is for you only and not for anyone else. I like you so my help will always be free. I notice it with some people, for example this one person has unused makeup brushes, and she tried to sell that to our group of friends. Then there is another person who would count stuff she does as some sort of a payback to make things even. Another person would ask friends to support a project of hers etc. There’s also an instance where this friend obviously became a middle man and sold what the other person wants at a higher price for a kickback. You don’t do that with friends! Makes me so angry.

I also super hate it when you go out with people and you have to divide the bill equally amongst yourselves. I don’t fucking get it. Ideally numbers shouldn’t matter if I like you.

I also hate it when I go out with a person and he/she would plan things out. I like this one friend of mine but she keeps on planning where to go and what to eat lol it ruins the magic. But I can tolerate this one because I like her as a friend unlike what I wrote above.
    R

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pet peeve is watching a friend do the same sh*t over & over, get garbage results, not understand why, grabs some advice then proceeds to stupid default mode all over again.